GQS: Pull-ups Under Pinafores | Part 73

eskayem
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: GQS: Pull-ups Under Pinafores | Part 73

Unread post by eskayem »

I honestly don't think she's selling many, if any, lounge suits. She's most likely the companies biggest purchaser. It's like with the LipShit. If she says it's "limited edition" or "stock running low" it's a selling technique. People tend to buy more when they feel it's in higher demand. Plus I wouldn't put it above AssWit to pay a few people in some fashion to lie on Instagram for her saying they love it, or writing some kind of braggadocios post on Facebook. Just my thoughts.
DownTheRabbitHole
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by DownTheRabbitHole »

JD386 wrote: Sat Jan 02, 2021 5:45 pm
ears wrote:I'm so confused as to why Asshley's followers are buying these. She does a terrible job when she tries to talk about these "jumpsuits". Then she tries to model them and looks frumpy. Why would anyone want to buy anything she promotes?ImageImage

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
She’s so self centered thinking that by posting her discount code 24/7 that HER followers are the reason they’re selling out. Plenty of “influencers” post discount codes to that website.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You’ve hit the nail on the head JD386. One of her “besties” promoted it the other day. Not only does she have 190 000+ followers compared to Trash’s 70 000 but she looked a heck of a lot better in it.
gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

The black one, especially in the picture above, makes her look pretty wide. I wouldn't be bragging myself up in a picture like that.
Another non-exciting aka boring video posted of the cats, Trash and AnnyNash sliding down the hill repeatedly. One slide down looks just like the next, but they still posted 10 minutes of it.
Feebz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Feebz »

DownTheRabbitHole wrote: Sat Jan 02, 2021 6:59 pm
JD386 wrote: Sat Jan 02, 2021 5:45 pm
ears wrote:I'm so confused as to why Asshley's followers are buying these. She does a terrible job when she tries to talk about these "jumpsuits". Then she tries to model them and looks frumpy. Why would anyone want to buy anything she promotes?ImageImage

She’s so self centered thinking that by posting her discount code 24/7 that HER followers are the reason they’re selling out. Plenty of “influencers” post discount codes to that website.

You’ve hit the nail on the head JD386. One of her “besties” promoted it the other day. Not only does she have 190 000+ followers compared to Trash’s 70 000 but she looked a heck of a lot better in it.
Not only does she look wide in the black one but it also looks like she has a serious case of camel toe. Noice.
nahthxx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nahthxx »

I’m catching up on the Christmas video and wow...6 years old but they sound and act like 3-4 year olds...
And indie can’t tell evie and scarlet apart. Yikes

Feebz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Feebz »

So it appears that the Binghams have had a teenage fan visit their house in the last 12 months and they recently caught up with the same fan again.
She posted photos online.

I've been left wondering if it is the norm for Utah family vloggers to invite tween / teenage fans into their home. I hope to Hod that Faddy didn't have any edit girls take him up on his offer of having them over after his "just bring sleeping bags" comment and then ask them to keep it quiet / post photos to their private chatrooms only.

It makes me feel ill that these family vloggers think it is okay to invite these girls into their homes. So many things can go wrong and it is just bizarre and irresponsible that anyone would think it is okay.
GardnersSux
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by GardnersSux »

Hi there. I am looking for the newest link to the discord server, please. I had it bookmarked and had posted to it. After changing some things around, though, I seem to have lost it. Anyone? TIA!
Henno
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Henno »

GardnersSux wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 6:49 pm Hi there. I am looking for the newest link to the discord server, please. I had it bookmarked and had posted to it. After changing some things around, though, I seem to have lost it. Anyone? TIA!
Try this. I copied it directly from the ytmd discord server so it should work:

https://discord.link/YTMD
GardnersSux
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by GardnersSux »

Hmmm. I clicked the invite, and it was accepted. Then, though, I got an error message that stated Safari doesn’t recognize the page, or some such thing. I don’t know what to do now. Ugh.
eskayem
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eskayem »

quadruplethekisses
We finally got to go back to in person church today. It’s been so long and I’m so glad we were all able to meet again. What a great way to start this new year! I’m so grateful for my Savior and His sacrifice for each one of us. This past year I have grown so much closer to Him and developed a personal relationship with Him. I can’t help but weep when I think of what he went through for each of us. I hope everyone can find some sort of peace in their lives in 2021! We are all better together-let’s vow to uplift and love everyone (in person and on the Internet) let’s try to see each other as the Savior sees us. Let’s have more love and compassion for friends, family and strangers. We all need it this year. We all need to heal. I pray for love and peace in each of

Oh cut the shit AssWit...you aren't weeping over your Lord and Savior. You're weeping because your fat ass poor excuse for a husband got caught. You want us to find peace in our lives? Find peace in your own damn life and LEAVE TySin. You staying with him isn't spiting any of us. It's actually making us loathe you more, and feel even sorrier for your kids. You easily could have milked this, but nope, we saw through the cracks and you caved and had to admit that you honestly don't give a flying fuck what he does, as long as he isn't doing YOU. Because, after all, isn't this the Ashley Elizabeth Gardner show? Your kids are mainly pawns in it. You so could have made so much more from your "sells" if you actually left him. But no, for some dumbass reason you stayed with him. We're all better together? Oh you slay me, you'd be better without him, but what do I know? Vow to uplift and love everyone, even on the internet? Naw. I'm good. I have no room for love in my heart for a fat ass pedophile who preys on young boys AND girls (remember, he admitted this). I refuse. All need to heal? From what? My husband didn't tell children, yes AssWit, under 18 is legally speaking a CHILD, he wanted to see them in the tub. I don't need to heal from that, my husband actually knows better.

Maybe you should grow a set and actually leave him? Just a thought. Or two.
MervelllaB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by MervelllaB »

Feebz wrote:So it appears that the Binghams have had a teenage fan visit their house in the last 12 months and they recently caught up with the same fan again.
She posted photos online.

I've been left wondering if it is the norm for Utah family vloggers to invite tween / teenage fans into their home. I hope to Hod that Faddy didn't have any edit girls take him up on his offer of having them over after his "just bring sleeping bags" comment and then ask them to keep it quiet / post photos to their private chatrooms only.

It makes me feel ill that these family vloggers think it is okay to invite these girls into their homes. So many things can go wrong and it is just bizarre and irresponsible that anyone would think it is okay.
Yes she is a 15 yr old edit girl and her primary target for editing is the Binghams’ 8 yr old son.
To get clear, I am not calling a 15 yr old out here but surely someone needs to realise that fixating on an 8 yr old boy isn’t really a good thing.
Why would the Binghams encourage this?

ears
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ears »

She's such an idiot. Why do these companies work with her?

She's also complaining about her busy day. Her version of a busy day is leaving the house a noon, a trip to chiropractic, and a dr appointment. How does she manage such a busy schedule!? ImageImage

Aussiegal2017
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aussiegal2017 »

The 15yo edit girls page is super creepy her obsession would scare me to death as a parent

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

ears
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ears »

How do the people that are supposed to be closest to the girls never know simple thing like when the girls were born? In the past the babysitters have gotten the day the girls were born wrong and messed the year they were born. Now their own grandpa can't figure out how old they are even though they just had a birthday.Image

ears
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ears »

I want to smack his smug, fat, ugly, face so bad.Image

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I really hate those sunglasses on her. I think she thinks they make her look like Jackie O.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OldCountry »

Screenshot (251).png
Oh please..let me answer the question....somewhere once again probably without your children? 'Happy go Lucky' driving in a convertible somewhere warm thinking you are cool. They make me sick, especially that smug blob driving.
Actually to answer your question.. Nobody gives a f*ck.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ears
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ears »

What pandemic?

They're in Arizona. They "NEEDED" a getaway. Weren't they just in Vegas not too long ago? And of course Asshley needed Raising Cane's. She even made some stupid, obvious setup, fake, tiktok/reel to try and get more attention and probably hoping to go virtual based off all the hashtags. It also seemed like she was trying really hard to push the "Tysin is a great husband" narrative.Image

gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

Big Faddy Bison, who does nothing and earns no money, arranged a vacation? How did he pay for it? Loose change found in the couch? Trash wouldn't have even gotten out of bed today if she wasn't in on this farce. Hod, what a couple of losers. Who gives a flying fk what these two are doing?
3momstrong
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by 3momstrong »

gram3 wrote:Big Faddy Bison, who does nothing and earns no money, arranged a vacation? How did he pay for it? Loose change found in the couch? Trash wouldn't have even gotten out of bed today if she wasn't in on this farce. Hod, what a couple of losers. Who gives a flying fk what these two are doing?
And what does any of this have to do with her SeneSHIT business? Wonder if that’s the only platform she can post that child pervert on!? She’s sneaking the fat, worthless sperm donor on her stories here more and more frequently. Wonder if his probation officer knows that? Image LOSERS!

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”