Unread post by ears »

There's only two years between these photos. Image

Sent from my SM-S515DL using Tapatalk

Autumnsummers
Talker
Talker

Re: GQS: What Under-age Allegations? We Need More Pandemic Vacations! | Part 74

Unread post by Autumnsummers »

ears wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:01 pm There's only two years between these photos. Image

Thats crazy doesn't even look like the same person.

She clearly cares someone mentioned her $1,000 eyebrows she takes major pride in those things 🙄.

The girls had their hair professionally done for pictures in FIRST grade because she has carpal tunnel. Mmmmk. Tysin must be off someplace because she had to take them out to eat by herself (heaven forbid you cook) for the first time.
gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

Anyone in need of a good laugh? Watch the day in the life vlog posted today. To sum it up, FaddyDaddy and Trashley do LITERALLY nothing. Trash sleeps late and Bison does a little Suzy Homemaker routine. They live like slobs. I think wrangling all the garbage from the house and rolling the cans out was Faddy's biggest task. What a crazy, busy, schedule they have. Utterly exhausting. :-o :? :P
Autumnsummers
Talker
Talker

But they have 4 kids all the same age, how are they supposed to do anything?

Ashley needs time to herself, you mean locking the girls in the basement so she can lay in bed isn't enough time to herself?

"The milk got left out" Proceeds to leave milk out even after taking the garbage out. It's nice narn worked with him and taught him how to "clean" before she jumped ship. Lets see he got the girls ready, dropped them off, went to the gym, came home and cleaned, watered the plants, worked in the garden, did laundry still not good enough for her because he hasn't gotten the pedestals installed.

Ashley, slept, played with makeup and picked the girls up from school. Hope she didn't strain herself.
ears
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ears »

They're never worked hard for their following. They got luck when a picture from the ultrasound went viral. They haven't "earned" anything. Then they did a reality TV show. They have always half-assed all their sponsorship and YouTube videos, relying on the draw of QUADS to do all the work. They're also bought a lot of their following. Then they've relied on their teen and preteen edit girls who make multiple profiles and follow them to boost their numbers. None of this is hard work.Image

ears
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ears »

"Is it me? Am I the drama? I don't think I'm the drama. Maybe I am. Am I the villain. I don't think I'm the villan."

I get she's joking around about parenting but she 100% is the drama and the villain. She thrives on drama. How can she not be the villain when she stays with a pedophile and exposes her children to him daily. She will forever be viewed as a villain by Tysin's victims and I'm sure one day her children will see her for what she truly is, if they haven't already. Image

gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

That dialogue should be changed to: "Is it me? Am I the moron? I don't think I'm the moron. Maybe I am. Am I the imbecile. I don't think I'm the imbecile."

Let's clear this up. Yes, Trashy, you are the moron and imbecile.

You're welcome.
Autumnsummers
Talker
Talker

I've been watching the lulurou documentary and I seriously hope one day we get one about senegence. The similarities are disturbing to say the least.
ears
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ears »

I assumed when they bought their Yukon they sold or traded in there suburban. Nope they have both. Why do 2 parents who stay at home need 3 cars? But then she's acting all conceren about how much money it would cost to get her keys out of the car. It's incredible stupid that she leaves her keys in her car, even if it's in the garage. 90% of the time when I see/read news stories about a car stolen it says tge person left their keys in the car.

I think Asshley was expecting more sympathy on her reel about having to get FOUR kids to school by 8am. Instead there's lots of comments from moms with more kids who have to get to school earlier. Asshley thinks her situation is so special and unique when most parents are dealing with the same or similar situations.Image

ArrestMeTho
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ArrestMeTho »

ears wrote:I assumed when they bought their Yukon they sold or traded in there suburban. Nope they have both. Why do 2 parents who stay at home need 3 cars? But then she's acting all conceren about how much money it would cost to get her keys out of the car. It's incredible stupid that she leaves her keys in her car, even if it's in the garage. 90% of the time when I see/read news stories about a car stolen it says tge person left their keys in the car.

I think Asshley was expecting more sympathy on her reel about having to get FOUR kids to school by 8am. Instead there's lots of comments from moms with more kids who have to get to school earlier. Asshley thinks her situation is so special and unique when most parents are dealing with the same or similar situations.Image

Also, regarding leaving the keys in the cars, insurance won’t cover you at all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SassySassenach
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SassySassenach »

You would think that they would have learnt by now that their bitching about having to be actual parents is NOT well received by people who are actually parenting their children.

But here we have what happens when no one holds them accountable, and instead hires night help, hired a nanny, comes over and watches the kids… from day 1, they have done jack shit to be good parents. I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again…. Modern day Dionne Quints.
ears
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ears »

Using 9/11 as click bate. Always keeping it classy.

The vlog was up earlier today then taken down and reloaded. I wonder if they did it themselves to edit it or if it was reported and then they edited it.Image

Autumnsummers
Talker
Talker

Their new Vlog, he says "You're like your dad, you move at warp speed" I almost choked on my water from laughing. Warp speed and Tysin are NOT a thing.
gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

Trashley claims on IG people have been asking where Faddy is. And then he appears. Sounds like he picked up Trash's "sinus infection." Hmm, I didn't know those were contagious - trying to hide covid, by any chance?
ears
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ears »

Her makeup must look so awful in person. The caked on makeup really brings out her wrinkles and the bags under her eyes.ImageImage

Abbiedownunder
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Abbiedownunder »

For someone with Carpal Tunnel, she sure can manage to move her hands well. When my friend had it couldn't even hold a cup let alone put makeup on. Yet another bullshite story for sympathy. She infuriates me how she claims to have such an such and yet she's the only person in the universe who has it the way she does. ie Permanent sympathy seeing hypochondriac. Me. me. me. I wonder if she had all the tests or it was just self diagnosed like everything else? Stupid question.
ears
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ears »

Wtf is she wearing? The harder she tries the worse she looks. She needs to loose the hat and all of the over the top jewelry.

Remember she doesn't edit her photos, even though she looks completely different in the first and third photo. It's also obvious she slims her face. I guess that's easier than not eating raising cane's and exercising. It's weird that her Dr told her to exercise to help her back pain then her back pain just magically went away. I guess the back pain only shows up when she needs to parents, wants sympathy, or when she's looking for narcotics.
ImageImageImage

Phillygrl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Phillygrl »

Holy camel toe!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

Trash and AmanDUH are running around together today. Little DUH, I feel embarrassed for her having to be seen in public with Trashy in her Quigley Down Under getup.
OldMommy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by OldMommy »

gram3 wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:04 am Trash and AmanDUH are running around together today. Little DUH, I feel embarrassed for her having to be seen in public with Trashy in her Quigley Down Under getup.
LMAO ... Quigley Down Under ! I knew that outfit was reminding me of something. All she needs is some Tom Selleck facial hair.

That jewelry is hideous.

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”