GQS: What Under-age Allegations? We Need More Pandemic Vacations! | Part 74

Autumnsummers
Talker
Talker

Re: GQS: What Under-age Allegations? We Need More Pandemic Vacations! | Part 74

Unread post by Autumnsummers »

I'm sure the company that makes the ice machine will be sending her a new one plus a code, swipe up! Look lady, I know you haven't had to be an actual parent since you had the girls but packing a lunch isn't that hard, you don't know what to give them? Do they not eat lunch at your house? Just pack that.

Also could have very much done without the whole lube conversation.
CherryBaby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by CherryBaby »

Yeah, the lube conversation is lower than I thought even Trashley would stoop. She knows a large number of followers are very young/underage edit girls that follow along to watch the matching miracles. After all, she threw her children (notice she never refers to them as “the girls” or “our kids.” It’s always, “My kids,” which is normal to some degree, but she never, ever doesn’t refer to them any other way…it’s her possessive streak.) I digress, as I was saying, she threw her “my kids” to the underage fan girls from day one and she knows that there are at least hundreds of them still hanging around, even though the not-cute-at-all FF are clearly heading into their awkward stage and deserve their privacy. And she starts freaking talking about lube??? Are you f*cking kidding me? Sorry to use bad language, but wasn’t it enough that he tried to start relationships with his minor followers? And now she starts taking their innocence away by talking about sex lube??? But of course temple night rolls around and we get Tubby tears because his Heavenly Father loves the h*ll out of him. Then the next night we’re back to libido potion and lube. I guess the good news is that they can’t get much trashier, so there is that.
ears
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ears »

Asshley playing the victim when she chose to stay with her husband who IS a repeat predator, pedophile, groomer. Tysin has shown he will not chnage and has been caught and still continues to contact underage girls.

I'm really sick of her using the excuse we "don't know the whole story" or "we only see 5 minutes of her day". Tyson admitted to it and I've see the screebshots and videos he sent underage girls. We've seen Ashley say how embarrassed and ashamed she was for what was happening. Then call us liars and told it's in the past, let it go. It's disgusting!ImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-S515DL using Tapatalk

Autumnsummers
Talker
Talker

Ashley and her victim playing. Sure Jan, we don't know the whole story 🙄. I'm sure there are more victims out there so maybe you are right. The caps though.

She's not the calm parent she says, we know you haven't had to raise your kids at all you haven't learned patience because someone else always does it for you.
ears
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ears »

Is there another set of quads on the way? Is Asshley or Tysin the one caring the quads?

Tysin's probably having quads and Asshley is just having Raising Cane's twins. ImageImage

Autumnsummers
Talker
Talker

She posted a video of her showing Byson has 24,000 unread text messages and wonders how he can live like that. Easy hun, he's too busy messaging minors on other apps to check any of those.
ears
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ears »

This is just sad. Asshley is a shitty mom who has no idea how to parent, care for her children, or run a household. If you're leaving for a few hours and having someone watch your kids and they need to take your kids somewhere and they need to where something specific, YOU as the parent need to have it set out if you're children can't get themselves ready. But mostly it concerns me that a 6 year old would go out without pants and not even notice or say anything. And none of the girls could figure out shoes for themselves so Mimi had to run around finding shoes that fit them is really odd to me.Image

ears
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ears »

It's bad enough Asshley still gets in bed with Tysin the pedophile but now NARN is in bed with him too. Gross ImageImage

Autumnsummers
Talker
Talker

Could not agree more! When I heard that story I was like what the hell kind of 6 year isn't realizing that? Thats very odd and concerning. Very nice that they are pawning their kids off yet again on others right before they go back to school full time, like monday these girls will be gone all day and you are still leaving and ignoring them. They were in camps summer so ashley could "work" and tyson eat and sleep and they don't even spend the last weekend before school with them, then she will cry and whine about how early it is, and how much work it is to get 4 kids ready for school. Well you should have taken the weekend to plan and prep. Typical of them as parents though.
ears
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ears »

I'm so confused about why she's so excited her "kids are going to be gone 6 1/2 hours a day". She's NEVETR even spent a FULL day ALONE with her kids before. She's always had Tysin, family, or NARN with her. Then she got home and worked for maybe 10 minutes before she was done so she's probably going to go nap. Remember when she tried so hard to convince everyone they really needed a nanny because of their 3245 jobs and both her and Tysin worked 60+ hours a week. Image

Phillygrl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Phillygrl »

In bed already!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

Trash is now in her bed (she's been up since 4 AM, you know) but has her computer with her because she is a workaholic. :rofl: What a cow. Trashley then wonders if Faddy will get sushi with her. :good1: That may be the dumbest thing she's ever wondered about.
gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

I hope they've realized this board is back. Really, all this crowing about having all this free time is doing is making it more glaringly obvious how little Faddy and Trashy actually do. Not that it wasn't obvious before, but...not something most people would want to serve up for further scrutiny. Not these two geniuses.
ears
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ears »

I saw a preview for LuLaRich and you could easy switch out LuLaRoe for SeneGence and still get the same docuseries. Image

gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

Trash's tiny teeth, gummy smile looks in dire need of botox or fillers or whatever it is she shoots in it.
ears
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ears »

Tysin tucking in his shirt to try to cover up his giant stomach but that quad belly won't be contained ImageImage

I definitely don't feel the same as Asshley and Tysin about my kids going to school. This is the first year my 5 kids are all be in school (my youngest is in preschool a couple days a week now). I like my kids going to school because an education is important, they love going, and they have great friends and teachers they are excited to see. But I miss them when they're gone. I'm not jumping for joy that I get hours kid free. I didn't have children to try to get them out of the house as much as possible. I struggled through infertility and loses for about half the time Asshley and Tysin claim they did and I can't imagine telling EVERYONE my children and miracles then squealing, screaming, and jumping for joy when you get time away from them (especially when you hardly spend time with them to begin with).ImageImageImage

gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

They are such detestable slobs. That display is probably the most physical activity they've done all summer. And it's true, they've spent very little time alone with the cats. I think they would prefer to never spend time with them.
Autumnsummers
Talker
Talker

Of course all four ferals are in the same class again. Can't let them be individuals or get time away from each other like they as parents are so happy to have. News flash, maybe your kids want a break too!

Also moron, most Asian based restaurants are closed Monday because they are usually family owned with a small staff who work open to close every day, working in case you don't know ass and Tysin is something you do to provide for your family. They need one day off you can manage not to stuff your fat face with your favorite place for ONE day. Trust me we all know you are kid free now you've said it enough, you can go back another day.
ADULTworld
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by ADULTworld »

I love that this board is finally picking up! These two are the most snarkable people ever. A$$ would like everyone to accommodate her life by having school pictures taken the first day of school so that she doesn't have to go through all of that work to have her durls look fancy again in two weeks. First of all, who goes to all that crazy effort for first day? How many people do you think it took to help her achieve that? My opinion was always that my kids look clean and nice the first day and look like a normal day in their school pictures. If you want fancy shots have the fake unicorn lady take those pics. School pics should reflect how they look in school
tg910
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by tg910 »

ADULTworld wrote:I love that this board is finally picking up! These two are the most snarkable people ever. A$$ would like everyone to accommodate her life by having school pictures taken the first day of school so that she doesn't have to go through all of that work to have her durls look fancy again in two weeks. First of all, who goes to all that crazy effort for first day? How many people do you think it took to help her achieve that? My opinion was always that my kids look clean and nice the first day and look like a normal day in their school pictures. If you want fancy shots have the fake unicorn lady take those pics. School pics should reflect how they look in school
Fake unicorn lady has given up photography for awhile
It was on her Facebook page that she was done. I wonder if she was screwed over too many time by nonpayment of the Greeds...........

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”