Gardner Quad Squad

Howlin17
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: Gardner Quad Squad

Unread post by Howlin17 »

Their "fans".....OMG.....a lot of them are actually flirting with TyASSon. What kind of desperation is that? And all the begging for a blanket! Scary
Where did the camera on a stick from? Is that CRAP's? Why do the hellions have it? Of course, Evie ended up with it......
Is TLC promoting only them? Why? Please tell me they aren't getting their own show. :?
OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OldCountry »

Kryptonite wrote:A new thread is coming soon! Any title ideas?
New here.. Do you mean a new thread about the Gardners, or just a new thread in general? I personally would like to see a Tyson Gardner or Ashley Gardner thread, or both of them. My concern is for the welfare of their children and maybe a direct comment thread to the two parents might help.. probably not, but maybe? There's always hope, that's my intention.. Well, while the snarking is fun too, I would give that up if they would change how they took care of their girls. All we all want is for FTYO's to become the best that they can. Not sure if that was your question, but that was my answer.. Thank you for asking!
eyesandears
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by eyesandears »

Kryptonite is looking for a snarkier title for this Gardner thread being moved to main section. We are now on "lesser Moms". A step up for us! lol
Howlin17
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Howlin17 »

Snarky title.....TyASSon and CRAP Gardner
GhastlyGardners

I'm not very creative :|
OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Ok.. How about.. Why We Love the Parents of the Quad Squad of Utah.. Are they the only quads in Utah? not sure. This is my first attempt, give me time.
I don't think DONITS DONITS DONITS would work.. maybe Gardners' FTYO's soon to be Three.. ok, let me think.. :P
Aussiegal2017
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aussiegal2017 »

Hope everyone's not too distressed they won't be on rattled tonight . I'm sure we are all crying tears bahahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Snarky Lady
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Snarky Lady »

OldCountry wrote:Ok.. How about.. Why We Love the Parents of the Quad Squad of Utah.. Are they the only quads in Utah? not sure. This is my first attempt, give me time.
I don't think DONITS DONITS DONITS would work.. maybe Gardners' FTYO's soon to be Three.. ok, let me think.. :P
No in fact there is another Gardner family in Utah with quads. Maybe all boys or maybe one girl. He is in the military
Snarky is as snarky does!
Merikat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Merikat »

katlinsmith04209 wrote:Let's see if it worked.

I still see your name....

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

eyesandears wrote:Kryptonite is looking for a snarkier title for this Gardner thread being moved to main section. We are now on "lesser Moms". A step up for us! lol
Oh, I thought it meant a "sub" thread of where we were...now I get it, I think..something catchy...
But you know what, I think Gardner Quad Squad would work, that is how everyone knows them,, just like Ellie Jared, Bonnie what's her name and the rest. I don't think I would change it. I think more people would see it and view... now especially with "their" show coming on tonight, Rattled.. perfect timing..
Snarky Lady
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Howlin17 wrote:Snarky title.....TyASSon and CRAP Gardner
GhastlyGardners

I'm not very creative :|
I like GhastlyGardner. Or not lol I am not that creative either. Maybe add Quad Squad to it. I'll wait for our more creative snarkers to give some suggestions
OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Snarky Lady wrote:
OldCountry wrote:Ok.. How about.. Why We Love the Parents of the Quad Squad of Utah.. Are they the only quads in Utah? not sure. This is my first attempt, give me time.
No in fact there is another Gardner family in Utah with quads. Maybe all boys or maybe one girl. He is in the military

Shoot! I will try again...
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

Merikat wrote:
Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:
katlinsmith04209 wrote:
Sad that they had to make their own. And the Busby's are made my tlc and are all over their instagram!

And can someone tell me what my name is showing up on here is?

Just wondering if I'm the only one who can't see the photos? I'm dying of curiosity to see them! YTMD won't even let me keep the link in this reply hahaha
Snarkadoddledoo, are you posting/reading from Tapatalk? Not sure, but I think that's when I started being able to see the pictures.
Don't have emojis anymore, but can see pictures.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Ah, that makes sense, thank you! I just use the regular web browser, that explains it. I don't have enough room on my phone to download anymore apps haha
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
Snarky Lady
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

OldCountry "Ghastly Gardner Quad Squad ". I don't think using their name will confuse anyone. The Greedners are known as the GQS. Idk I know we have some creative snarkers lol
eyesandears
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by eyesandears »

I'm laughing... Ashley is actually the one who has moved up from "lesser gossiped about Moms" to the main page. What an honor for her!

I have always loved Feral Four so Gardner Feral Four could work. But I do see that maybe it needs to stay Gardner Quad Squad to make it easier for others to find. You know there has to be more of us out there!
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

Kryptonite wrote:
Snarky Lady wrote:
Kryptonite wrote:A new thread is coming soon! Any title ideas?
A new name for this family? Are we moving up in the world and not being under the lesser mom thing?
It's YTMD tradition to come up with a snarky title for each new thread. Image

I'm hoping to move the Gardner's to the main section soon.
I won't lie... The thought of them moving from one thread here, to a board with multiple snarling threads like the other boards for the more "popular" families is exciting BUT.... I think it's so overwhelming trying to read and keep up with dozens (some boards look like they have hundreds!) of sub threads that I will probably just stop reading here if that happens. Just keeping up with on thread that has sometimes dozens of new pages since the last time I read causes me enough anxiety that I don't even bother trying to catch up. I just don't think I have that much heart to invest in snarking these people. Not when I have a family to ACTUALLY care for. Is it only me that feels this way?
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

eyesandears wrote:I'm laughing... Ashley is actually the one who has moved up from "lesser gossiped about Moms" to the main page. What an honor for her!

I have always loved Feral Four so Gardner Feral Four could work. But I do see that maybe it needs to stay Gardner Quad Squad to make it easier for others to find. You know there has to be more of us out there!
I agree with keeping it Gardner Quad squad so others can find us if or when they see the light. But if it has to have a new title, "A Train Wreck Unfolding "

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
pollycracker
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pollycracker »

I hate to title the page the feral four. I do agree that the girls aren't well behaved, but I don't like the title making it about 4 misbehaved girls when it should focus on the parents who have made them that way. Just my opinion.

I also wonder if new Greedner snarkers will be able to find the thread via a search engine if the name is changed.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

Night lady wrote:
eyesandears wrote:I'm laughing... Ashley is actually the one who has moved up from "lesser gossiped about Moms" to the main page. What an honor for her!

I agree with keeping it Gardner Quad squad so others can find us if or when they see the light. But if it has to have a new title, "A Train Wreck Unfolding "

I love funny titles and was waiting for one for the Gardners. I vote "A Train Wreck Unfolding". Love that!
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

Caisflame wrote:
Night lady wrote:

I love funny titles and was waiting for one for the Gardners. I vote "A Train Wreck Unfolding". Love that!
Thank you!

OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I did type this a while ago but it did not send, something about question answered already??? I am so looking forward to be on "the front page" Thank you for acknowledging all of us concerned about the welfare of children, which It is and has been our main concern. Being on the front page will make our comments so much more viewed and hopefully people will notice and understand our concerns. Will we give up Snarking,, not in a thousand years.. that is what we do to try and make results.. Well anyway, that's my opinion..can't speak for all.. Thank you for having this platform.. :P

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”