• Advertisement
    

Chloe and Beans: The 5 Tries And The Girl - Part 6

Re: Chloe and Beans: The 5 Tries And The Girl - Part 6

Postby ShudnaB3 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:04 am

I just noticed that on the surprisedbyfive instagram pic of their playdate (same as Chloe's) there are a few commenters talking about how it's a shame Chloe is so passive aggressive/sharing how they were blocked. How much do you think Chloe is dying inside because she has no power to delete comments about herself on someone else's insta?! (Other than Ro's of course...)
ShudnaB3
Informer
 
Posts: 419
Joined: Wed May 24, 2017 4:19 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1314 times

Advertisement

Re: Chloe and Beans: The 5 Tries And The Girl - Part 6

Postby ShudnaB3 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:11 am

Also no offense to the surprisedbyfive chick, but she comes across as a bit...sheltered? Inarticulate? She says (on a pic of Chloe with the vegan treats for her birthday) that it was the first time she's eaten anything vegan and that she preferred it over chocolate. Um...if you've eaten anything fruits and vegetables or rice and beans, you've eaten vegan food lady! Also "vegan" and "chocolate" are not mutually exclusive. (But maybe she meant she preferred these particular cakes to blocks of chocolate, I dunno.)
ShudnaB3
Informer
 
Posts: 419
Joined: Wed May 24, 2017 4:19 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1314 times

Re: Chloe and Beans: The 5 Tries And The Girl - Part 6

Postby storeynyx » Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:03 am

ShudnaB3 wrote:Also no offense to the surprisedbyfive chick, but she comes across as a bit...sheltered? Inarticulate? She says (on a pic of Chloe with the vegan treats for her birthday) that it was the first time she's eaten anything vegan and that she preferred it over chocolate. Um...if you've eaten anything fruits and vegetables or rice and beans, you've eaten vegan food lady! Also "vegan" and "chocolate" are not mutually exclusive. (But maybe she meant she preferred these particular cakes to blocks of chocolate, I dunno.)

She said “these slices” so I think she meant the specific sweets they had. I don’t know about elsewhere, but in Australia some desserts are referred to as “slices” - most popular one would be Vanilla Slice


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
storeynyx
Informer
 
Posts: 483
Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2016 7:22 am
Has thanked: 1527 times
Been thanked: 2595 times

Re: Chloe and Beans: The 5 Tries And The Girl - Part 6

Postby storeynyx » Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:07 am

storeynyx wrote:
ShudnaB3 wrote:Also no offense to the surprisedbyfive chick, but she comes across as a bit...sheltered? Inarticulate? She says (on a pic of Chloe with the vegan treats for her birthday) that it was the first time she's eaten anything vegan and that she preferred it over chocolate. Um...if you've eaten anything fruits and vegetables or rice and beans, you've eaten vegan food lady! Also "vegan" and "chocolate" are not mutually exclusive. (But maybe she meant she preferred these particular cakes to blocks of chocolate, I dunno.)

She said “these slices” so I think she meant the specific sweets they had. I don’t know about elsewhere, but in Australia some desserts are referred to as “slices” - most popular one would be Vanilla Slice


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry for the double post, can’t edit to add - I think she meant “specialist” vegan food. Of course everyone’s had veggies and rice, but not everyone’s had the “vegan version” of food that typically contains animal products, like chocolate, or food from a place that’s exclusively vegan, which I think is what she was driving at


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
storeynyx
Informer
 
Posts: 483
Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2016 7:22 am
Has thanked: 1527 times
Been thanked: 2595 times

Re: Chloe and Beans: The 5 Tries And The Girl - Part 6

Postby natalka81 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:01 pm

ShudnaB3 wrote:I just noticed that on the surprisedbyfive instagram pic of their playdate (same as Chloe's) there are a few commenters talking about how it's a shame Chloe is so passive aggressive/sharing how they were blocked. How much do you think Chloe is dying inside because she has no power to delete comments about herself on someone else's insta?! (Other than Ro's of course...)

Wow. I just looked at the comments! I wonder what the protocol/expectations is for the surprisedbyfive mum to delete them? I'm not super savvy about these things...
User avatar
natalka81
Gossiper
 
Posts: 951
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:27 pm
Has thanked: 5126 times
Been thanked: 4409 times

Re: Chloe and Beans: The 5 Tries And The Girl - Part 6

Postby spillingthetea » Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:28 pm

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180309/61bee57de652963e0fef9bda11ba8b9c.jpg[/img]

So her fatass can eat normal food and treat herself but her kids only eat fruits and that awful mush. What a good mom, no wonder why she is obese


Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
User avatar
spillingthetea
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1346
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:57 am
Has thanked: 19706 times
Been thanked: 6593 times

Re: Chloe and Beans: The 5 Tries And The Girl - Part 6

Postby Tulip24 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:11 pm

So people are starting to seeing Chloe and Ro for who they really are, narcissistic, controlling, condescending and manipulative bullies. It’s a bit rich that she doesn’t send her kids to mainstream schooling because she is concerned about bullying, yet here she is the bully herself. Before she blocked me on IG some of the terrible things she said to others in regards to an insignificant question or comment was downright awful and her attitude and frequency of her retaliate replies/rants was increasing. She constantly preaches to other people about how they are such terrible parents/people when they dare question her, but maybe she should to look in the mirror each day.

The mum from surprised by five seems from appearances to be nice and her kids look a lot healthier than Chloe’s but apparently she likes to beg for freebies like Chloe, so she might not be much better. Both use their kids as pawns and pay days.

Did anyone else see Rufus trying to talk the other day? I think it was on Snapchat but can’t be sure as my daughter showed me. He was trying to say Henry, Pearl and his name. I genuinely felt sorry for him.
Tulip24
Talker
 
Posts: 178
Joined: Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:11 pm
Has thanked: 39 times
Been thanked: 215 times

Re: Chloe and Beans: The 5 Tries And The Girl - Part 6

Postby Spillthattea » Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:43 pm

Had a little laugh when I saw the pasta on Ro's (Chloe's second) Instagram. Did someone on here not say within the past week that they should be eating pasta? Hi Chloe.
Spillthattea
Talker
 
Posts: 118
Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:40 am
Has thanked: 653 times
Been thanked: 623 times

Re: Chloe and Beans: The 5 Tries And The Girl - Part 6

Postby notinthemood » Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:23 pm

I feel like the amount of fruit those kids eat is probably pretty bad for their teeth.
notinthemood
Wallflower
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:35 pm
Has thanked: 27 times
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: Chloe and Beans: The 5 Tries And The Girl - Part 6

Postby spillingthetea » Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:00 pm

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... 404fc9.jpg

BRUSH HIS TEETH FOR GODS SAKE!!! Ewww why do they all have shitty teeth?


Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
User avatar
spillingthetea
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1346
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:57 am
Has thanked: 19706 times
Been thanked: 6593 times

Re: Chloe and Beans: The 5 Tries And The Girl - Part 6

Postby weed » Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:49 pm

That photo is absolutely horrible! It makes my skin crawl to see those teeth, poor little kid.
weed
Informer
 
Posts: 346
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:31 pm
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 350 times

Re: Chloe and Beans: The 5 Tries And The Girl - Part 6

Postby Tulip24 » Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:36 pm

Eww his teeth are terrible. His parents probably think oh well there just his baby teeth which fall out anyway, just goes to show how little they know.
Tulip24
Talker
 
Posts: 178
Joined: Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:11 pm
Has thanked: 39 times
Been thanked: 215 times

Re: Chloe and Beans: The 5 Tries And The Girl - Part 6

Postby Hilly » Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:42 am

It is HIS teeth and HIS body if he wants to brush his teeh it is up to himhe knows his body so well and if he feels they need to be cleaned he will do so

Bo need for his parents to interfere and remind him on what to do with his body
Hilly
Informer
 
Posts: 281
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:17 am
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 1051 times

Re: Chloe and Beans: The 5 Tries And The Girl - Part 6

Postby Natxo » Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:39 am

She tries to be somewhat like a free range parent, so obvs forcing her kids to brush their teeth or go to the dentist is taking away their freedom of expression. I think it’s just lazy parenting, no discipline, no rules. Have fun in the teenage years Chole, when they believe they can do whatever they wish because mummy will never say no.
Natxo
Informer
 
Posts: 355
Joined: Mon May 15, 2017 1:21 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1592 times

Re: Chloe and Beans: The 5 Tries And The Girl - Part 6

Postby ytdramaqueen » Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:07 pm

Hilly wrote:It is HIS teeth and HIS body if he wants to brush his teeh it is up to himhe knows his body so well and if he feels they need to be cleaned he will do so

Bo need for his parents to interfere and remind him on what to do with his body


Umm. Are you fucking serious? He's FIVE. So if he wants to eat nothing but Ice Cream that's okay too? His parents are responsible for him. A FIVE year old cannot use his own discretion when it comes to health and hygiene.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
ytdramaqueen
Informer
 
Posts: 280
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:40 pm
Has thanked: 1801 times
Been thanked: 1929 times

Re: Chloe and Beans: The 5 Tries And The Girl - Part 6

Postby Aboogabooga » Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:11 pm

ytdramaqueen wrote:
Hilly wrote:It is HIS teeth and HIS body if he wants to brush his teeh it is up to himhe knows his body so well and if he feels they need to be cleaned he will do so

Bo need for his parents to interfere and remind him on what to do with his body


Umm. Are you fucking serious? He's FIVE. So if he wants to eat nothing but Ice Cream that's okay too? His parents are responsible for him. A FIVE year old cannot use his own discretion when it comes to health and hygiene.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk



Lol she was being sarcastic because that’s totally something Chloe would say.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1198
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:55 pm
Has thanked: 4919 times
Been thanked: 5015 times

Re: Chloe and Beans: The 5 Tries And The Girl - Part 6

Postby ytdramaqueen » Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:02 pm

Aboogabooga wrote:
ytdramaqueen wrote:
Hilly wrote:It is HIS teeth and HIS body if he wants to brush his teeh it is up to himhe knows his body so well and if he feels they need to be cleaned he will do so

Bo need for his parents to interfere and remind him on what to do with his body


Umm. Are you fucking serious? He's FIVE. So if he wants to eat nothing but Ice Cream that's okay too? His parents are responsible for him. A FIVE year old cannot use his own discretion when it comes to health and hygiene.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk



Lol she was being sarcastic because that’s totally something Chloe would say.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Lmfao thank god. I thought she was serious


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
ytdramaqueen
Informer
 
Posts: 280
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:40 pm
Has thanked: 1801 times
Been thanked: 1929 times

Re: Chloe and Beans: The 5 Tries And The Girl - Part 6

Postby Hilly » Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:34 am

Hahaha i was making fun of her

Of course i was not being serious

But this is chloe’s way of parenting
Hilly
Informer
 
Posts: 281
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:17 am
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 1051 times

Re: Chloe and Beans: The 5 Tries And The Girl - Part 6

Postby spoiled2bits » Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:23 pm

spillingthetea wrote:https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180311/a31f5b6561a3047b63a12d72a2404fc9.jpg

BRUSH HIS TEETH FOR GODS SAKE!!! Ewww why do they all have shitty teeth?


Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
I'm missing something????

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
spoiled2bits
Talker
 
Posts: 182
Joined: Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:31 am
Has thanked: 187 times
Been thanked: 226 times

Re: Chloe and Beans: The 5 Tries And The Girl - Part 6

Postby cookingmama » Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:39 am

spoiled2bits wrote:
spillingthetea wrote:https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180311/a31f5b6561a3047b63a12d72a2404fc9.jpg

BRUSH HIS TEETH FOR GODS SAKE!!! Ewww why do they all have shitty teeth?


Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
I'm missing something????

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk


His gums are just more exposed than most of the population so it looks like there's gunk on his teeth. His teeth look fine.
cookingmama
Amateur
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:07 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 22 times

Re: Chloe and Beans: The 5 Tries And The Girl - Part 6

Postby jessie131 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:59 pm

cookingmama wrote:
spoiled2bits wrote:
spillingthetea wrote:https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180311/a31f5b6561a3047b63a12d72a2404fc9.jpg

BRUSH HIS TEETH FOR GODS SAKE!!! Ewww why do they all have shitty teeth?


Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
I'm missing something????

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk


His gums are just more exposed than most of the population so it looks like there's gunk on his teeth. His teeth look fine.


One of my teeth as a kid looked like his two front teeth. That’s rot, not gunk.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
jessie131
Talker
 
Posts: 185
Joined: Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:27 pm
Has thanked: 51 times
Been thanked: 820 times

Re: Chloe and Beans: The 5 Tries And The Girl - Part 6

Postby Natxo » Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:40 pm

His gums are extremely pale as well. Yet another sign that her children are anemic.
Natxo
Informer
 
Posts: 355
Joined: Mon May 15, 2017 1:21 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1592 times

Re: Chloe and Beans: The 5 Tries And The Girl - Part 6

Postby missparzival » Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:17 pm

Maybe it’s my eyes but I don’t see any hunk or rot on his teeth. He has big gums yeah but his teeth look clean and fine to me.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
missparzival
Gossiper
 
Posts: 910
Joined: Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:47 pm
Has thanked: 731 times
Been thanked: 2327 times

Re: Chloe and Beans: The 5 Tries And The Girl - Part 6

Postby FameImpala » Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:21 pm

The black on his teeth is from liquid iron supplements. My daughter needed them for a few months when she was younger and that is a common side effect. As soon as she stopped taking iron, the black went away. But it looks awful - like your teeth are rotting.
The gums unfortunately seem to be genetic as they all have them, and it's not a good look on anyone tbh

Sent from my CPH1607 using Tapatalk
FameImpala
Wallflower
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:26 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: Chloe and Beans: The 5 Tries And The Girl - Part 6

Postby Suzannn » Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:24 am

"I buy my kids expensive clothes because they are great quality, teeheeee"[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180316/ff675cedf0ed8a4ca1b1e7fd2f3045bc.jpg[/img]
User avatar
Suzannn
Amateur
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:20 am
Location: The Netherlands
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 92 times

PreviousNext


  • Advertisement

Return to Chloe and Beans

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

  • Advertisement