• Advertisement

Chloe and Beans: The 5 Tries And The Girl - Part 6

Re: Chloe and Beans: The 5 Tries And The Girl - Part 6

Postby DoodleBop2 » Mon May 14, 2018 7:09 am

If any calls Chloe on the poem she'll talk about how "real" she's being. Obvs.

Those tall stools which could very well cause head injuries are so the kids can't escape. Using chairs with seatbelts would just be silly.
DoodleBop2
True Gossiper

Advertisement

Postby Ernestthecow » Mon May 14, 2018 7:20 am

DoodleBop2 wrote:Those tall stools which could very well cause head injuries are so the kids can't escape. Using chairs with seatbelts would just be silly.

I can see one of the small ones toppling off and it makes me so damn nervous. Could cause a serious injury.
Ernestthecow
Wallflower

Postby DoodleBop2 » Mon May 14, 2018 7:36 am

Ernestthecow wrote:
DoodleBop2 wrote:Those tall stools which could very well cause head injuries are so the kids can't escape. Using chairs with seatbelts would just be silly.

I can see one of the small ones toppling off and it makes me so damn nervous. Could cause a serious injury.

Yeah I worry about if they'd know how to react if one of the kids get a head injury if they know the warning signs of a closed head injury or if they will second guess taking kiddo to be seen because Chloe hates being away from Ro ever.
DoodleBop2
True Gossiper

Postby ShudnaB3 » Mon May 14, 2018 1:51 pm

I can't remember if it was on Instagram or YouTube but someone commented awhile ago about the stool pictures, very kindly telling how their own child got a concussion falling from a similar one. I don't think Queen Chloe deigned to respond to that one...

I didn't find that comment on this one https://www.instagram.com/p/BhcS0rejCgl/ but going back to look reminded me the cringe that is Chloe pretending she dreamed about having a family for years rather than becoming a teen parent. I mean, I guess to be technical she probably dreamed about it for the short years between latching on to Ro as a 13 year old and actually getting pregnant, but still. :roll:

Also the cringe of all those utterly filthy feet dangling/kicking against the white wall: oh well, just another task for CinderRolla.
ShudnaB3
Informer

Postby fortwendy » Mon May 14, 2018 3:40 pm

lurking10 wrote:https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180513/338b4159463b3e4db0743033e701da5a.jpg
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... 39c03c.jpg

Yep it’s on approval only

Wowwwww. She's aware of what she's bogged down by, but what's her resolution to fix it? Bright, colourful stuff?? Waiting on that "progress I've made in therapy" insta-post.
fortwendy
Gossiper

Postby gossipingloser » Tue May 15, 2018 5:21 am

I’d have sympathy for her if she weren’t choosing to isolate her children and transfer all of her issues into them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
gossipingloser
Informer

Postby DoodleBop2 » Tue May 15, 2018 5:41 am

I've seen this before where women are depressed and decide instead of seeking help to continue increasing their efforts because apparently, they can make themselves happy through more and more severe beliefs\lifestyle choices. Ro, the enabler isn't helping.
DoodleBop2
True Gossiper

Postby freebeegal » Tue May 15, 2018 1:46 pm

So the bendy beanstalk shop is officially up and running. Out of curiosity I had a quick browse. I’m aware I live in England so it’s different currency but everything seemed really expensive. I did a quick google and found the toy that they are selling for 50aud (without shipping) which works out at £27.50 in British money. Its available for £19 with free shipping on amazon. How is this a business model. Who is going to buy this shit from them
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... 652771.jpg
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... 802a35.jpg
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... d49506.jpg

freebeegal
Amateur

Postby ShudnaB3 » Tue May 15, 2018 2:04 pm

I feel kind of dumb asking but how does a business like this generally work? Is it just an online storefront and stuff is being shipped from elsewhere, or do they have to actually have a warehouse of stuff? They have a LOT more on there than I thought.

I think in the short term they'll get their dimmest fans buying up big and think they're successful but it won't last.

Also, the WE ARE SUCH A HAPPY FAMILY, THIS IS OUR DREAM COMING TRUE, WE CAN DO THIS NOW THAT THE TRIPLETS ARE TWO narrative being pushed on the site seems incredibly fake as a direct follow up to her "woe is Chloe" poem.
ShudnaB3
Informer

Postby EleanorRigby » Tue May 15, 2018 3:33 pm

freebeegal wrote:So the bendy beanstalk shop is officially up and running. Out of curiosity I had a quick browse. I’m aware I live in England so it’s different currency but everything seemed really expensive. I did a quick google and found the toy that they are selling for 50aud (without shipping) which works out at £27.50 in British money. Its available for £19 with free shipping on amazon. How is this a business model. Who is going to buy this shit from them

I went thru and did some conversions to USD and it's the same here too! It's not MASSIVELY cheaper in Amazon but cheap enough I would personally 100% order them from Amazon instead of that "shop" if I happened to come across it as a random parent.
EleanorRigby
Sassy Moddie

Postby natalka81 » Tue May 15, 2018 3:53 pm

freebeegal wrote:So the bendy beanstalk shop is officially up and running. Out of curiosity I had a quick browse. I’m aware I live in England so it’s different currency but everything seemed really expensive. I did a quick google and found the toy that they are selling for 50aud (without shipping) which works out at £27.50 in British money. Its available for £19 with free shipping on amazon. How is this a business model. Who is going to buy this shit from them

I can get that same toy very easily here in Canada for $18 cheaper (I did the math, converting AUD to CAD). Ridiculous.
natalka81
Gossiper

Postby gossipingloser » Tue May 15, 2018 4:00 pm

I think she’s counting on her viewers buying from her because it’s her and they support small businesses! Stick it to the man! (Aka amazon).

I could have sworn she said before on Instagram that they don’t have local pick up because the stuff is AT THEIR HOUSE. They must have so much stuff there if that’s true. That’s crazy.

gossipingloser
Informer

Postby hellcatspangled » Tue May 15, 2018 5:09 pm

The prices are the same on amazon in Aus. They’d have to be storing the stock at their house, i wonder how much they’ve actually ordered. The brands are all European so shipping would take ages to even get it there in the first place. It’s funny it’s all the stuff they used to buy from “The Playroom” anyway and they offer free postage over $150
hellcatspangled
Amateur

Postby missparzival » Tue May 15, 2018 8:22 pm

I’m in Australia too so had a quick look. Everywhere seems to sell them for $50
We are a lot more expensive than America so can’t really compare

missparzival
Gossiper

Postby lurkerthatposts » Tue May 15, 2018 11:28 pm

If her life has really been taken away by her kids and she's struggling to find times for 'self-care' ... how about sending the kids to school? Maybe if you didn't insist they were with you 24/7 you'd have a little more free time to 'think about yourself'
Wasn't that the point of putting the triplets in Montessori? :roll:
lurkerthatposts
Amateur

Postby ShudnaB3 » Wed May 16, 2018 3:36 pm

In response to a fan comment saying they loved all the Bendy Bean selections because they can be used on Jewish Sabbath and explaining a bit about that Chloe chirps, "...we are a very low-tech family ourselves." What is she ON about? They VLOG for a living, her kids watch other vlogs, Netflix, (and "shows" enough for much younger triplets to recognise theirs when Tweedledee and Tweedledum were running around buying DVDs for themselves), they play video games, they used phones to entertain their strapped in toddlers while the older two did gymnastics...all very normal stuff (except, arguably, the vlogging) but NOT "very low-tech".
ShudnaB3
Informer

Postby AuntieEm » Thu May 17, 2018 8:03 am

These two have been one of the most depressed couples that I have ever seen. It was so obvious right from the first day I tuned in a couple years ago. Nothing has changed except that the kids are now being dragged down the black hole as well. They both need serious assistance. All the more reason to get those kids out of the house and send them to school.
AuntieEm
Talker

Postby ShudnaB3 » Thu May 17, 2018 3:19 pm

Oh man I thought our new beds for all prediction had already come true but just Henry got one. (They must have only had two of those tall white ones.) What I really don't get about their bed situation is that it appears the triplets are all in taller beds that aren't pushed against the wall, while the bigger boys are in shorter ones and, at least in some cases, are against the wall. Makes no sense.

Nothing else really to see in today's vlog, they are (gasp) having a "chill day at home", pimping out their shop, lots of glimpses of still empty shelves, etc.
ShudnaB3
Informer

Postby KiwiMama » Thu May 17, 2018 3:25 pm

Omg Evans legs in that most recent photo. The kids always look sickly, pale and thin but usually she has them covered up so it's not so obvious. I get some kids are naturally lanky but considering she has naturally chubby babies and the older boys were chubby toddlers before her crazy vegan starvation diet and then considering how thin the toddlers are now in comparison to how the older boys were at their age, I just don't believe this is naturally how they are.
KiwiMama
Amateur

Postby storeynyx » Thu May 17, 2018 8:52 pm

KiwiMama wrote:Omg Evans legs in that most recent photo. The kids always look sickly, pale and thin but usually she has them covered up so it's not so obvious. I get some kids are naturally lanky but considering she has naturally chubby babies and the older boys were chubby toddlers before her crazy vegan starvation diet and then considering how thin the toddlers are now in comparison to how the older boys were at their age, I just don't believe this is naturally how they are.

I think they are a bit too thin since going vegan, but Ro is pretty lanky, so it is possible they were already set to be skinny, awkward kids

storeynyx
Informer

Postby KiwiMama » Thu May 17, 2018 10:01 pm

storeynyx wrote:
KiwiMama wrote:Omg Evans legs in that most recent photo. The kids always look sickly, pale and thin but usually she has them covered up so it's not so obvious. I get some kids are naturally lanky but considering she has naturally chubby babies and the older boys were chubby toddlers before her crazy vegan starvation diet and then considering how thin the toddlers are now in comparison to how the older boys were at their age, I just don't believe this is naturally how they are.

I think they are a bit too thin since going vegan, but Ro is pretty lanky, so it is possible they were already set to be skinny, awkward kids

I feel like it's a mix of both, usually lanky kids have a bit more muscle
KiwiMama
Amateur

Postby ShudnaB3 » Thu May 17, 2018 10:35 pm

It doesn't help that Evan's shorts are TINY. Someone asked what size he wore and Chloe was like oh he has realised he can wear shorts of any size and he chooses his own clothes (of the pool of weird, odd fitting stuff Chloe buys but I digress) so haha they might be size 3. :roll: Also considering that avocado is often their only fat source on their plates and Evan doesn't like it it isn't exactly surprising to see him looking scrawnier. He's at a growth spurt/gangly age anyway and clearly doesn't have a lot of reserves. I agree Ro is naturally lanky but it wasn't long ago he had quite a round, baby face whereas now he looks quite gaunt. Be vegan or don't be, I don't care, but they definitely don't sell the lifestyle. None of them are the picture of strength and activeness! I was actually pleasantly surprised to see in a story the other day Rufus and Henry were kicking soccer balls and looked about ten times as coordinated and energetic as the older boys ever do so at least maybe going to daycare gave them a boost in that sense!
ShudnaB3
Informer

Postby DoodleBop2 » Fri May 18, 2018 5:46 am

This isn't vegan this is Chloe's obsession with thinness. Children need fat. Fat isn't bad it grows big human brains. When people suggest smoothies with full fat coconut milk or vegan protein powder she rejects that too or you see the kids have a smoothie made with water or almond milk with 1g of protein a serving which defeats the purpose.

Compare her children to other children of Vegans who live in warm climates who look healthy and strong have nice tans from being outdoors, have typical toddler pudge.
DoodleBop2
True Gossiper

Postby EleanorRigby » Fri May 18, 2018 6:20 am

I was surpised at the contrast between the triplets and the quints from Surprised by 5. The quints were so chubby and normal, and you'd think they'd be the smaller ones since there's more of them.
EleanorRigby
Sassy Moddie

Postby KiwiMama » Fri May 18, 2018 12:36 pm

Fully agree it's not the veganisms fault, Chloe is just bad at proving the balance. She's the perfect example of someone with no health literacy who thinks as long as she's feeding them vegan they couldn't possibly be unhealthy! It gives the whole movement a bad name. I'm not even vegan and I still know how to pack lots of plant based good fats and protein into meals. I wonder if she's ever had the kids iron levels checked? I was looking through her old pre triplets and veganism insta posts and those kids haven't always been that pale! I found a photo of Evan and Otto that shows they once had beautiful sun kissed skin and bright eyes.
KiwiMama
Amateur

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to Chloe and Beans