• Advertisement

Chloe and Beans: The 5 Tries And The Girl - Part 6

Re: Chloe and Beans: The 5 Tries And The Girl - Part 6

Postby ShudnaB3 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:52 pm

Haha and here I thought Evan seemed less annoying but maybe it's just that the volume and grabbiness has increased in all the kids so it seemed less noticeable to me. I did feel for Rufus, he seemed genuinely to not understand that presents were for Felix only (I mean, you get told to line up for presents...!) and was so upset at getting it taken off him with no explanation. Put down the stupid camera or cuddle him on your lap while you film...but no, that'd ruin her line up. :roll: Remember how they gave Felix a bike early because he cried at the older boys' gifts? After failing to pacify
him with reminders that his birthday was coming up? (Because he was too young to understand...fair enough.) But there's too many triplets so they don't even get the courtesy of a cuddle and a reminder that their birthday is coming up soon too. Just sit down and watch Felix open his socks, kids.
ShudnaB3
Informer

Advertisement

Postby Hilly » Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:59 am

Did anyone notice how chole shut evan down when he wanted to say what he will request for his birthday
“It is not going to be for a while we dont need to hear it now” I feel we saw her crazy side she tries to hide on camera

It is mentioned alot bt she starves her kids ... to the point of her son daydreaming of what he want to eat in 9-10 months

Also otto was upset that alot of people is over and they wont have any leftovers
Will it kill them to make bigger portion size??? Just because chole is dieting doesnt mean all of them should diet
Hilly
Talker

Postby ShudnaB3 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:46 am

AHH yeah I forgot about the leftover calculating! They're so stingy...did they even feed their guests or do they all just chat in the background while the kids line up and eat dinner at the bench? And then get carefully portioned cake. I always love eating yummy leftovers after family birthdays so I feel Otto's pain. :P
ShudnaB3
Informer

Postby foreversalty » Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:35 am

ShudnaB3 wrote:AHH yeah I forgot about the leftover calculating! They're so stingy...did they even feed their guests or do they all just chat in the background while the kids line up and eat dinner at the bench? And then get carefully portioned cake. I always love eating yummy leftovers after family birthdays so I feel Otto's pain. :P

True... I forgot they don’t have a dining table.... how awkward to have to stand around in that big old empty living room while the kids sit at their bench... lol
foreversalty
Amateur

Postby freebeegal » Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:31 am

Where do Chloe and Ro sit when they have dinner? Or do they eat separately from the kids. It’s crazy that they don’t have a table that seats their family
freebeegal
Talker

Postby DoodleBop2 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:08 am

I do wonder if they eat junk including not vegan food once the kids are asleep. Yet unlike every other mom who has a stash of snacks to eat when the kids are asleep Chloe probably would never admit to it. :P
DoodleBop2
Extreme Gossiper

Postby soolaimon345 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:35 am

freebeegal wrote:Where do Chloe and Ro sit when they have dinner? Or do they eat separately from the kids. It’s crazy that they don’t have a table that seats their family

It's crazy they don't have a dining table, all because the kids wouldn't stop pulling the chairs over to the light switch, damned if I would go without a table and chair to eat at because I couldn't discipline my kids appropriately.
They don't even have couches, except for the yellow reading ones for the kids, and one in the bedroom to watch one movie a month, apart from that all I have ever seen them sit on is bean bags.
There are none so blind as those who will not see :-|
soolaimon345
Amateur

Postby storeynyx » Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:56 pm

ShudnaB3 wrote:Haha and here I thought Evan seemed less annoying but maybe it's just that the volume and grabbiness has increased in all the kids so it seemed less noticeable to me. I did feel for Rufus, he seemed genuinely to not understand that presents were for Felix only (I mean, you get told to line up for presents...!) and was so upset at getting it taken off him with no explanation. Put down the stupid camera or cuddle him on your lap while you film...but no, that'd ruin her line up. :roll: Remember how they gave Felix a bike early because he cried at the older boys' gifts? After failing to pacify
him with reminders that his birthday was coming up? (Because he was too young to understand...fair enough.) But there's too many triplets so they don't even get the courtesy of a cuddle and a reminder that their birthday is coming up soon too. Just sit down and watch Felix open his socks, kids.

I guess it’d be difficult for them too, even if they did get the concept, because they probably think about it like - when one triplet gets something, they all get something - so why wouldn’t they all get something when Felix does?
storeynyx
Informer

Postby foreversalty » Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:35 pm

Is it fair of me to say I find it pretty poor that Felix isn’t potty trained at four years old?? (Unless he is and I haven’t heard about it, in which case, I’ll show myself out!) I just... feel sorry for him. They should not have left it so long, especially because I have a feeling it was just too hard for Chloe to bother with. :/
foreversalty
Amateur

Postby ShudnaB3 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:33 pm

Oh I think Felix is trained now. And he was, apparently, in the past too...then people noticed his sagging nappies so she had to make a whole video about respecting him for being scared to go to the toilet. I think she's smartened up about making poo/toileting themed vlogs. Not because of her own maturity, but because I'm pretty sure they're the type included in her big deletion spree after YouTube was demonetising people.

So, in a comment on ig someone asks about changing rooms again and Chloe says that the big boys wanted to be together again (and that she knew they would...ok?) and Henry and Rufus share. Pearl has her own room. Interesting, because I feel like she'd always get testy when people suggested Pearl might want her own room anytime soon. At any rate it's all probably a moot point...she had an Instagram story from 2 a.m. the other day of both Felix and Pearl asleep in what was probably her/Ro's bed anyway. Ro's probably curled up in one of the little orphanage beds for his brief sleep before starting his chores.
ShudnaB3
Informer

Postby gossipingloser » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:46 am

LOL at Chloe acting all high n mighty about her superior vegan homeschool toys and no screen time, yet also agreeing to advertise plastic shit from Target for an upcoming mainstream film to all of her audience. Her morals are truly impeccable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
gossipingloser
Informer

Postby prettypink-dreamer » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:08 pm

She’s taking the boys to get their hair cuts including Felix who wants his short!!!

prettypink-dreamer
Talker

Postby sezzajaydee » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:01 pm

prettypink-dreamer wrote:She’s taking the boys to get their hair cuts including Felix who wants his short!!!

What’s the bet he doesn’t end up with short hair.
She’ll say he changed his mind after they got there. But in reality Chloe would have talked him out of it.

sezzajaydee
Amateur

Postby ShudnaB3 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:41 pm

At this point I don't think the outcome of the haircuts matter to Chloe at all: it's just an attention grabbing tactic. "GUYS HEY GUYS REMEMBER HOW HAIR IS SUCH A BIG DEAL?" and encouraging the fan obsession with Felix, her last, long-haired child
ShudnaB3
Informer

Postby sysy49 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:20 am

So i have been lurking for some time, find the forum hilarious. I dared to comment on her insta post today, saying i didn't get the hashtags she was using, since they are hardly "unplugged" or "childrenoftheworld" you may guess how long it took for her to respond...... In short i got attacked by her minions, explained myself a couple times and now i'm blocked. Could also have something to do with another comment i made :?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sysy49
Wallflower

Postby ShudnaB3 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:58 am

That latest Incredibles 2 sponsored post is like watching an alien try to mimic human behaviour. Trying sooo hard to sound relatable with the, "getting out the door by 8 am" (uh, maybe occasionally? They homeschool and "Chill home day" is probably of of Chloe's most uttered phrases.) The whole bit about driving off and then checking in the mirror to see Otto doesn't have his glasses... lady, we all know you don't drive, just say you turned around from where you're enthroned in the passenger seat as usual. Smugly asserting that they're "rarely late"...again, no jobs, no school, wtf are you going to be late for on a daily basis? Finally: comparing themselves to Elastigirl and Mr Incredible is an insult to beloved Disney characters. :lol:
ShudnaB3
Informer

Postby missparzival » Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:28 am

They take the kids to the worst hair dresser. Their cuts always look awful. Like I can see what they were trying to do but failed big time. Poor Felix got his first real cut and it’s terrible.

missparzival
Gossiper

Postby spoiled2bits » Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:02 am

sysy49 wrote:So i have been lurking for some time, find the forum hilarious. I dared to comment on her insta post today, saying i didn't get the hashtags she was using, since they are hardly "unplugged" or "childrenoftheworld" you may guess how long it took for her to respond...... In short i got attacked by her minions, explained myself a couple times and now i'm blocked. Could also have something to do with another comment i made :?

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
spoiled2bits
Talker

Postby DoodleBop2 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:20 am

The YouTubers who bang on and on about not caring what people think about them sure do spend a lot of time commenting on what they see as "hate".

They used to be more normal.
DoodleBop2
Extreme Gossiper

Postby sysy49 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:05 am

yep, she replied 3 times explaining how much she didn't care and then blocked me when i asked her how much time she spends on her phone every day. Seriously though she reacted within 2 minutes so she has to be some typing ninja and also she gets so many comments how would she notice mine that quickly if she didn't spend every minute glued to her phone waiting for someone to "hate"
sysy49
Wallflower

Postby mamawombat » Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:51 pm

At least Otto's hair looks better now they're no longer making the big boys twin with a triplet.

Sent from my HTC 2PZM3 using Tapatalk
mamawombat
Talker

Postby Tulip24 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:07 pm

ShudnaB3 wrote:That latest Incredibles 2 sponsored post is like watching an alien try to mimic human behaviour. Trying sooo hard to sound relatable with the, "getting out the door by 8 am" (uh, maybe occasionally? They homeschool and "Chill home day" is probably of of Chloe's most uttered phrases.) The whole bit about driving off and then checking in the mirror to see Otto doesn't have his glasses... lady, we all know you don't drive, just say you turned around from where you're enthroned in the passenger seat as usual. Smugly asserting that they're "rarely late"...again, no jobs, no school, wtf are you going to be late for on a daily basis? Finally: comparing themselves to Elastigirl and Mr Incredible is an insult to beloved Disney characters. :lol:

I have to agree that Chloe’s post really peeved me off, what would she know about rushing to get out the door each and everyday to get to work, school and daycare etc. Seriously she has no idea. :x
Another thing that peeved me is why would they get to see an early preview screening of The Incredibles 2, surely there are way more deserving people in this world other than this spoilt bunch, they certainly are nothing special that’s for sure.

Oh and am I the only one who thinks Felix’s haircut is terrible :-o
Tulip24
Talker

Postby ShudnaB3 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:30 pm

The thing about Chloe and hair is that she doesn't care about maintenance. When it was long she'd just scrape it up into lumpy topknots, when it was a side cute it wasn't actually shaved so grew out to "lawnmower haircut" length in no time, the triplets got lame trims that Chloe made worse by chopping Henry's fringe, and the older boys' haircuts look great at first but grow into scruffy pelts. Felix's will hit that stage even faster because it's not as short on the sides, I don't think. I wonder how much interest has to wane before Chloe will click bait her own haircut? :lol:
ShudnaB3
Informer

Postby sysy49 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:53 pm

Jost watched the last two vlogs and i'm actually happy to see they gave each kid a cubby and she was talking about night tables, maybe they will finally get some stuff of their own.

On the other hand she seems to have completely jumped off the gender neutral thing, Pearl is in a room of her own (because we would separate her in a couple years anyway) weird argument, kids are hardly separated for that reason until they are like 8, that's 5 more years but whatever. Still feel sad for Pearl all on her own in her prison type room. It would make a lot more sense to pair them in two's but yeah then the beds wouldn't match..... She took the boys to a barber shop just for men, "only for men, yes felix only for men, that's why mummy won't have a haircut, it's just for men", like why? They are kids, take them to a children's place that has hobby horses but again whatever. Where was Pearl when she was reading a book with Rufus and Henry, oh yeah the book was about cars, let's focus on the boys.
sysy49
Wallflower

Postby spoiled2bits » Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:30 am

I'm saying it now, pearly won't be allowed short hair even though she clearly asked for it!!!!

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
spoiled2bits
Talker

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to Chloe and Beans