• Advertisement

Chloe and Beans: Part 7

Re: Chloe and Beans: Part 7

Postby Aboogabooga » Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:58 am

Bekkaz wrote:
nineteenninety3 wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if there was an "unexpected" pregnancy when the triplets are 5. I hope she ends up with another set of multiples if she tries to pull that.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk

It would be a bloody miracle given her tubes are tied...

Na I get that same creepy feeling like they’re not done. She might’ve lied about getting her tubes tied for all we know.

Plot twist, they got the new car because she is already pregnant!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper

Advertisement

Postby DoodleBop2 » Sun Nov 25, 2018 12:24 pm

Or she found a doctor to get it reversed.

The vlogs will get even weirder as she'll have to hide how much she doesn't like pregnancy or newborns. How will she hide resenting her baby if this child cannot gain weight while breastfeeding like Felix? In those blogs, the hate she had for Felix dripped off of them. Poor kid. No wonder the doctors were trying to convince her to get fixed before the triplets when she was so sick and she refused.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper

Postby Lyanna » Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:49 pm

I don't think she actually wants a new baby but I think she likes to hint to that. She never actually said her tubes were tied on her youtube channel so a lot of her news fans don't know it.
Lyanna
Gossiper

Postby nineteenninety3 » Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:44 pm

Lyanna wrote:I don't think she actually wants a new baby but I think she likes to hint to that. She never actually said her tubes were tied on her youtube channel so a lot of her news fans don't know it.
I don't think she wants one either, but I don't know what she wants less, a new baby or for her/Ro to have to go to work outside the home for 40 hours a week?

I don't know how the Australian system works, would they both have to find jobs or only one of them?

nineteenninety3
True Gossiper

Postby storeynyx » Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:47 am

nineteenninety3 wrote:
Lyanna wrote:I don't think she actually wants a new baby but I think she likes to hint to that. She never actually said her tubes were tied on her youtube channel so a lot of her news fans don't know it.
I don't think she wants one either, but I don't know what she wants less, a new baby or for her/Ro to have to go to work outside the home for 40 hours a week?

I don't know how the Australian system works, would they both have to find jobs or only one of them?

I’m not 100% on this, but I would assume that she would be his dependent because they’re married. And with her homeschooling, I’d think that’d be classed as ‘work’
storeynyx
Gossiper

Postby melody01010 » Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:55 am

I bet they definitely won't have anymore kids. I remember she did mention her tubes being tied in an older video (an FAQ?) that's probably been deleted. She also mentions it in comments when a lot of people ask if they're having another baby. Not to mention she just lost a ton of weight and a baby would mess with that.
I think 6 was way too many for them and they know it. They never really wanted more than 4-6 to begin with, that I believe. I know she always said she wanted to travel when the triplets are old enough, have they done any travelling recently? I can't watch them anymore

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
melody01010
Talker

Postby woolves » Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:29 am

Beans have had the tv wheeled out for an incredibles movie photo op/ money grab. Can't stand the sanctimonious crap she comments about how it only comes out for documentaries and the odd movie because obviously the kids are far too busy for tv. I hate how she acts like they have this whimsical screen free existence while at the same time she has turned them into YouTube stars without their consent.

Also, 5k followers just showed up out of nowhere. Again.
woolves
Amateur

Postby natalka81 » Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:57 pm

woolves wrote:Beans have had the tv wheeled out for an incredibles movie photo op/ money grab. Can't stand the sanctimonious crap she comments about how it only comes out for documentaries and the odd movie because obviously the kids are far too busy for tv. I hate how she acts like they have this whimsical screen free existence while at the same time she has turned them into YouTube stars without their consent.

This is one of the most astute comments I have ever seen on these boards. Completely agree. Thank you!
natalka81
True Gossiper

Postby DoodleBop2 » Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:02 pm

woolves wrote:Beans have had the tv wheeled out for an incredibles movie photo op/ money grab. Can't stand the sanctimonious crap she comments about how it only comes out for documentaries and the odd movie because obviously the kids are far too busy for tv. I hate how she acts like they have this whimsical screen free existence while at the same time she has turned them into YouTube stars without their consent.

Exactly and it's all a lie. Pearl will notice a character and Chloe will act like she doesn't know that character because they only watch TV 1-2 times a month.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper

Postby sysy49 » Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:37 pm

DoodleBop2 wrote:

Exactly and it's all a lie. Pearl will notice a character and Chloe will act like she doesn't know that character because they only watch TV 1-2 times a month.

The kids can also sing the spiderman song in perfect melody but they probably learned that from a comic book without ever hearing it..........
sysy49
Talker

Postby Lyanna » Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:05 pm

The older boys only watch tv behind the parents back they wake up at 5am to watch tv while chloe and ro are still asleep. Except that the only tv in that house is located in the parents bedroom. They also said multiple times that Chloe often edits all night and goes to bed at 5am so surely she would notice if the boys were randomly watching tv in the same room.
Lyanna
Gossiper

Postby spoiled2bits » Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:05 pm

Lyanna wrote:The older boys only watch tv behind the parents back they wake up at 5am to watch tv while chloe and ro are still asleep. Except that the only tv in that house is located in the parents bedroom. They also said multiple times that Chloe often edits all night and goes to bed at 5am so surely she would notice if the boys were randomly watching tv in the same room.
Often we see a TV on kitchen counter

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
spoiled2bits
Talker

Postby gossipingloser » Fri Nov 30, 2018 5:06 pm

sysy49 wrote:
The kids can also sing the spiderman song in perfect melody but they probably learned that from a comic book without ever hearing it..........

Well yeah, they ARE geniuses after all!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
gossipingloser
Informer

Postby DoodleBop2 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 5:18 pm

The genius is how they seem to be so good at using technology while practically being Amish.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper

Postby Tulip24 » Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:28 am

Wow I wonder what has happened to the Dunstan family, not much posting going on. Chloe is probably too busy typing all her letters begging for sponsors :-o

I watched a few minutes of the last vlog where Felix fell asleep and could not help but noticed how dead their backyard lawn is, they really do manage to destroy the gardens in the property’s they rent. If that was my house I would be peeved to see it in such a bad state. Yes we are headlining into summer here in Australia and your grass dies off but it looks terrible and negelected.
Tulip24
Talker

Postby Snap2it » Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:41 pm

Tulip24 wrote:Wow I wonder what has happened to the Dunstan family, not much posting going on. Chloe is probably too busy typing all her letters begging for sponsors :-o

I watched a few minutes of the last vlog where Felix fell asleep and could not help but noticed how dead their backyard lawn is, they really do manage to destroy the gardens in the property’s they rent. If that was my house I would be peeved to see it in such a bad state. Yes we are headlining into summer here in Australia and your grass dies off but it looks terrible and negelected.

I thought that too with the garden. There is no retic which is a pain as you'll have to move the sprinkler around. And you can only have it on twice a week as we have water restrictions. Saying all that they are home a fair bit and could try and keep it watered. Then again the kids don't go outside as all they do is stay inside and read books. On occasion the tv is put on the kitchen bench for a sponsored post.

New video and it's matching pjs and putting up 2 Christmas trees.

I'm presuming they were busy with school reports as its the end of the school year. They probably have to show what they have been "learning".
Snap2it
Amateur

Postby YTIUH » Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:47 am

First of all, wouldn’t the correct grammar for the latest vlog title be “Family of 8 Decorates Christmas Tree...” not “Decorate”.
YTIUH
Talker

Postby woolves » Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:31 am

YTIUH wrote:First of all, wouldn’t the correct grammar for the latest vlog title be “Family of 8 Decorates Christmas Tree...” not “Decorate”.

Yes it would. Hurray for home schooling - good luck kids!
woolves
Amateur

Postby natalka81 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:07 am

Also, what about "Family of 8 decorate [sic] the Christmas tree in matching pyjamas" would make someone want to click on the video?
natalka81
True Gossiper

Postby Suzannn » Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:26 am

And why is Pearl always wearing those unpractical dresses when they go to the park? Chloe is always like "boys can have long hair!" "Boys can wear pink" etc., but Pearl always HAS to wear dresses.[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181206/2a5d0bb61d2691520914f6b74e516ba6.jpg[/img]

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk
Suzannn
Amateur

Postby YTIUH » Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:51 pm

natalka81 wrote:Also, what about "Family of 8 decorate [sic] the Christmas tree in matching pyjamas" would make someone want to click on the video?

To be honest, the title makes me puke and it’s the mental picture I can’t unsee :)
YTIUH
Talker

Postby Tulip24 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:03 am

Why do they need two Christmas trees ? Is that just to keep in theme with all the other excess stuff they have, for a vegan family they sure are wasteful.

Also it interesting to see Chloe in something other than leggings, jeggings, doggy rainbow cardigans and ugly swimsuit looking tops, she looks very uncomfortable in those pajamas though and why the eye makeup just to decorate trees.

I also noticed the big spiel about how busy they have been with the business but not busy enough it seems to plug it on her personal IG. I looked at the store and it’s overpriced and boring stuff that would get set aside in 10 mins by kids. There is another family I actually follow because they are interesting and homeschool correctly, their online store is beautiful, earthy and the quality of toys are gorgeous and imaginative, and they are cheaper.
Tulip24
Talker

Postby DoodleBop2 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:54 am

Suzannn wrote:And why is Pearl always wearing those unpractical dresses when they go to the park? Chloe is always like "boys can have long hair!" "Boys can wear pink" etc., but Pearl always HAS to wear dresses.

Why is she wearing a warm dress in summer but then bare legs? Why don't these people know how to dress their kids?
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper

Postby sezzajaydee » Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:23 am

DoodleBop2 wrote:
Suzannn wrote:And why is Pearl always wearing those unpractical dresses when they go to the park? Chloe is always like "boys can have long hair!" "Boys can wear pink" etc., but Pearl always HAS to wear dresses.

Why is she wearing a warm dress in summer but then bare legs? Why don't these people know how to dress their kids?

I thought that was odd.
She has long sleeves, bare legs. But the boys all have short sleeves with long pants on.
sezzajaydee
Gossiper

Postby sunnysunflower » Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:42 am

What is the family called?
sunnysunflower
Amateur

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to Chloe and Beans