Chloe and Beans: Part 7

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Chloe and Beans: Part 7

Post by DoodleBop2 » Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:39 am

A lot of these parents fail to realize if they lose their ability to be completely objective about YouTube when it becomes their sole income. On some level when your money is in direct opposition to the welfare of living things - their kids - they put but but but we get free stuff or "I can work from home" as equal things up against the happiness and safety of their kids.

Chloe knows she gets perv views. In one video she got lots of sexy leg comments about Pearl. Not only did the comments stay up for days and we know she saw them liking and replying to other comments but she also then made an entire video about how small Pearl was. She framed the shots at weird angles to make her look as skinny as possible putting her in an outfit without pants or tights to show off her legs. This kids wears tights without shoes at the park but suddenly no pe. Only later did she go back and act like she has no control.

This whole family vloggers are victims is mostly non-sense.
ShudnaB3
Informer
Informer

Post by ShudnaB3 » Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:59 pm

Oh the irony of Ro/Dobby's latest Instagram post...socks. run, Ro, you're free! :P Poor dumb sockpuppet "Ro" doesn't even seem to realise there's matching socks in a post about mismatched socks. :?

Speaking of dumb, or rather playing dumb, totally agree that this kind of stuff happening to vloggers has been brewing for awhile. Do you guys remember Chloe's bff vlog friends, the Cubhouse Vlog or something? And they had a bunch of their videos demonetised and closed up shop? (I didn't follow them closely but at least with them they weren't relying on it for income! The dad worked as far as I can remember.) That's when Chloe went through and made private a lot of videos that were previously public, a lot of the ones with her kids sick, shitty, half dressed, the incriminating leaving Henry at the hospital one, etc. They still have WAY more info out there about their kids than I'd ever be comfortable with, but she can now play dumb like, oh, what bathtime videos? #respectfulparenting My comments are turned off, hmm? Instead of facing up to the cold, hard truth that she only edited what she put out there because she didn't want it to hamper her cashflow.
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lyanna » Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:40 am

ShudnaB3 wrote:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:59 pm
Oh the irony of Ro/Dobby's latest Instagram post...socks. run, Ro, you're free! :P Poor dumb sockpuppet "Ro" doesn't even seem to realise there's matching socks in a post about mismatched socks. :?

Speaking of dumb, or rather playing dumb, totally agree that this kind of stuff happening to vloggers has been brewing for awhile. Do you guys remember Chloe's bff vlog friends, the Cubhouse Vlog or something? And they had a bunch of their videos demonetised and closed up shop? (I didn't follow them closely but at least with them they weren't relying on it for income! The dad worked as far as I can remember.) That's when Chloe went through and made private a lot of videos that were previously public, a lot of the ones with her kids sick, shitty, half dressed, the incriminating leaving Henry at the hospital one, etc. They still have WAY more info out there about their kids than I'd ever be comfortable with, but she can now play dumb like, oh, what bathtime videos? #respectfulparenting My comments are turned off, hmm? Instead of facing up to the cold, hard truth that she only edited what she put out there because she didn't want it to hamper her cashflow.
Right. When people used to say that some of their videos were inappropriate they acted all innocent and hurt and kept saying they didn't see anything wrong with their videos and we're probably the ones sexualizing kids and just being the weird ones. Then when all this demonetization happened all these family youtubers went right to the inappropriate videos to delete them so they KNEW perfectly which videos were inappropriate and could lead them to being demonetized.
I remember watching a documentary about former child actors and child models saying how pedophiles in Hollywood used to make photoshoots of them in apparently innocent positions but in reality these pictures were a pedo dream. Like taking a photo of a kid from above, this is the perspective a pedo has of a kid he's molesting, they like these kind of pictures because it gives them the impression of domination. It's not openly sexual but they knew these pics attract pervs. I always get a weird vibe when Chloe focuses on Pearl being tiny and petite and when she posts pics of her naked legs in weird position, then when someone says something she's like why are you a weirdo this is just an innocent pic of my daughter to show how tiny she still is because she is a preemie. Just like when people say to Jess from jessfam that her breastfeeding videos are watched by pedophiles she basically admits she knows her videos attract perv views, yet she continued to make them basically plastering her kids online.
And a lot of these youtubers are totally negligent with the kids security, everyone can find their adress, the kids' school adress, we know the entire layout of their house etc. I wouldn't be able to sleep well at night if I knew all these infos about my family were out there.
ShudnaB3
Informer
Informer

Post by ShudnaB3 » Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:22 am

All the talk about privacy/exposing their kids also makes their decision to send Evan and Otto off traveling seem extra out of character/somewhat alarming. I mean, I don't doubt the flight attendants do a good job and their grandfather does too, but these are kids that have had very limited experience in the wider world AND have details about their family, likes, dislikes, personality traits, food preferences, favourite colours, toys, etc. plastered on the internet. Not even venturing into actually alarming territory here, but even just one over eager typical-Dunstan-follower (i.e. fairly dumb) recognising them in public could be a super unsettling experience for those boys. Imagine a stranger, no matter how innocent the intention, being able to chat up your child about anything from their middle name and belly button hernia, to their current bedding and bookshelf arrangement. :? What a weird, weird existence.
Snap2it
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Snap2it » Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:53 am

Lyanna wrote:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 4:43 am

It's time these dumbasses realize they are the ones responsible for their own kids' safety, the ones who have to afford their lifestyle, the ones who should be working. The kids should be able to be kids and live their childhood without having their privacy shown to thousand of strangers including dozens of pervs.
They all benefited from the lack of laws regarding vlogs content but soon enough there will be laws to protect these kids just like there are laws to protect kids working in the film industry. At least they own a part of their hard earned money and can't work more than a few hours a day.
Exactly right.

All this is put on the internet for anyone to see. Not everyone has to be positive and leave you positive, gushing comments.

As already mentioned anyone who watches or follows their Instagram it is quite easy to strike up a conservation with their kids.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by DoodleBop2 » Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:56 am

Evan and Otto have had little or no experience [as far as we've been shown] dealing with people in public alone and the first alone they get is on a plane 4 hours each way through airports entirely alone except for some employee. What does stranger danger look like, like others have mentioned when people know about their belly buttons when it's hard to tell who you know and you're only 5 & 6.
sunnysunflower
Amateur
Amateur

Post by sunnysunflower » Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:48 pm

ShudnaB3 wrote:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:59 pm

Oh I missed those times, I only started watching them like half a year ago. Yes, it's very scary if people know so much about oneself when you're not expecting it. I'm already surprised when someone remembers a little detail about me (acquaintance like friends), I can't imagine how I'd feel if a total stranger knows that.

About safety of children. There is this Instagram/YouTube family that really bugs me so much. Their kids are all skating and wearing helmets but the way they are wearing them is way too loose and it can be dangerous. Even though, I approached them about it numerous times (which the mother even acknowledged and agreed with), the kids still wear their helmets like that... It really worries and annoys me. Don't they care about their children???? Are all vegan gluten-free organic homeschooling "free-spirited" families that way? They probably don't vaccinate like almost all vegans...grrr!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sunnysunflower
Amateur
Amateur

Post by sunnysunflower » Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:12 pm

YouTube deleted their recent vlog btw which had them all skating around like that and their 1 year old who can't even walk was on a skateboard and recently even riding down the road while standing up...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bekkaz
Informer
Informer

Post by Bekkaz » Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:14 pm

sunnysunflower wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:12 pm
YouTube deleted their recent vlog btw which had them all skating around like that and their 1 year old who can't even walk was on a skateboard and recently even riding down the road while standing up...
If you search you might find a thread on this family so you can talk about them there :)
sunnysunflower
Amateur
Amateur

Post by sunnysunflower » Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:23 am

Bekkaz wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:14 pm
sunnysunflower wrote:
If you search you might find a thread on this family so you can talk about them there :)
Sorry, I needed to rant and I'll look for them. The vegan families all being irresponsible in one way or another is a trend, though.
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lyanna » Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:09 am

sunnysunflower wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:23 am
Bekkaz wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:14 pm
sunnysunflower wrote:
Sorry, I needed to rant and I'll look for them. The vegan families all being irresponsible in one way or another is a trend, though.
On this whole site you just find 1 or 2 vegan families. And they're not the most talked about.
Also, Chloe vaccinate her kids.
ShudnaB3
Informer
Informer

Post by ShudnaB3 » Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:27 am

Very interested to see what bullshit story Chloe makes up for why she got a shark tattoo, because a lot of her followers are asking! :? A shark and a bee tattoo for one of the least outdoorsy/animal loving person there is...
Dallas_Snob
Talker
Talker

Post by Dallas_Snob » Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:10 pm

ShudnaB3 wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:27 am
Very interested to see what bullshit story Chloe makes up for why she got a shark tattoo, because a lot of her followers are asking! :? A shark and a bee tattoo for one of the least outdoorsy/animal loving person there is...
What?

Chloe and Ro seem fairly outdoorsy. I mean, they aren’t hikers or surfers but their kids are outside more than a lot of other YTer kids.

Also, I’d say they are pretty fond of animals. They may not have any, but I’ve seen nothing that makes me think they aren’t into animals.
ShudnaB3
Informer
Informer

Post by ShudnaB3 » Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:38 pm

I guess maybe compared to other YT families, I wouldn't really know. Compared to other Aussie/homeschool families I'm aware of the Dunstans certainly don't showcase an interest in the natural world much at all! They go to playgrounds. They once vlogged a "nature walk" where Chloe rushed the boys past things they were interested in, "going to the beach" means posing in matching swimsuits while Chloe parks herself far from the water, and they completely neglect the outdoor space of both houses they've been in, so yeah...I didn't say they HATED animals or anything :P but just that the tattoo choices don't really reflect what Chloe actually films being interested in? Surprised it wasn't numbers. Or an avocado. Or beds. :D
wasteoftime
Informer
Informer

Post by wasteoftime » Mon Mar 04, 2019 6:22 pm

You're right, she really should've just got a tatt of several different beds, with number digits overflowing from them. It'd sum her up perfectly. Maybe add some scroll writing of 'vegan duvets' across the bottom ;)
Tulip24
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Post by Tulip24 » Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:53 pm

Or she could get “wow” or “that’s cool” and “Dobby forever” tattooed on her arms. And she could have a big one on her back with “what’s your favourite ___________ and the kids could write their answers on her back with with washable textas :).

Tattoos are not cheap so I wonder what Ro gets to spend his measly allowance on, socks maybe ;)
Snap2it
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Snap2it » Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:41 am

Tulip24 wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:53 pm
Or she could get “wow” or “that’s cool” and “Dobby forever” tattooed on her arms. And she could have a big one on her back with “what’s your favourite ___________ and the kids could write their answers on her back with with washable textas :).

Tattoos are not cheap so I wonder what Ro gets to spend his measly allowance on, socks maybe ;)
Good point about the cost. I never thought of that. I have to agree with the others I don't think either tattoos is really what Chloe is about. She likes to stay in the house with the air con on as cold as possible so she can wear d jumper.

Ro's allowance probably goes on petrol for that big bus and that's it.
storeynyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by storeynyx » Fri Mar 08, 2019 1:19 am

I don’t watch them often, but watched a recent video and had to comment on the wasted opportunities to teach those children anything. She says the kids have nick named them all planets, what an amazing opportunity to teach them even 1 fact about their chosen planet, and about the solar system. But nope, they get “that’s a cool planet, isn’t it?”, and later, the extent of their education for the day was “you like puzzles, don’t you?”. None of them are babies anymore, they’re perfectly capable of answering open questions, given the opportunity.
Also, had to laugh under the latest Fantastic Furniture add, someone said they love how slowly and carefully they choose their furniture. I felt like replying that they are just waiting for sponsorships to make the house look less like an orphanage, but I figured I’d just get blocked
Thewatcherinthenorth
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Thewatcherinthenorth » Fri Mar 08, 2019 1:10 pm

How can the kids benefit from SO MANY TOYS?

Ive seen that preschools and even some parents that don't homeschool rotate the toys every week to keep the children stimulated

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

NotHateButUhh
Amateur
Amateur

Post by NotHateButUhh » Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:29 pm

Lol the boys didn't notice an entire wall of their room had changed. Clearly they couldn't care less about the decor, Chloe 😂
natalka81
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by natalka81 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:16 pm

I don't want to make too much out of it (I mean there are definitely worse things) but young children generally tend to like routine and stability. I can imagine that having their sleeping environment switched up every few weeks would be a bit unsettling for these little ones, wouldn't it? It's a bit overkill.
wasteoftime
Informer
Informer

Post by wasteoftime » Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:16 am

Chloe isn't particularly capable or sensitive to her own kids needs so I doubt she even considers their feelings over her desire for her latest interior whim.

The closed questions for verbal children are just ridiculous. How can she not have addressed this issue and learnt to talk to her children appropriately yet? She must realise she sounds like an absolute moron? :| As a home schooler obsessed with her personal image you'd think she'd want to at least appear capable.
ShudnaB3
Informer
Informer

Post by ShudnaB3 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:27 pm

Ro's Instagram. Two things: Chloe must be forgetting to monitor it, because on the photo of the triplets with the hat there is a comment calling her selfish and it's been there for five days. :-o

Secondly, that fan art... :-o Ok, different strokes for different folks, the MS Paint creepy eyes look is just not for me, but I'm laughing at the idea that the commenters think Chloe would consent to hanging them as prints above the boys' beds. (Speaking of creepy prints...why have we never again seen those giant baby line drawings they bought right before they moved...?)
Thewatcherinthenorth
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Thewatcherinthenorth » Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:36 pm

ShudnaB3 wrote:Ro's Instagram. Two things: Chloe must be forgetting to monitor it, because on the photo of the triplets with the hat there is a comment calling her selfish and it's been there for five days. :-o

Secondly, that fan art... :-o Ok, different strokes for different folks, the MS Paint creepy eyes look is just not for me, but I'm laughing at the idea that the commenters think Chloe would consent to hanging them as prints above the boys' beds. (Speaking of creepy prints...why have we never again seen those giant baby line drawings they bought right before they moved...?)
Lol they were hideous. Looked like some kind of murder scene outline

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Return to “Chloe and Beans”