woolves
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0

Re: Chloe and Beans: Part 7

Post by woolves » Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:21 pm

ShudnaB3 wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:38 pm
So, is Chloe officially done with pretending Pearl is still soooo tiny, never going to catch up, etc? The picture she just posted of her with her bff's twins sure doesn't make Pearl look much smaller at all!
I thought that too. She actually gave the triplets height the other day, she said pearl is 91 cm and the boys 97 and 98. To be honest they all sound quite small. I'm not sure what average is but my daughter was born the same month as them and is 100cm and seems fairly average height in her preschool class.
Peachespeonies
Informer
Informer

Post by Peachespeonies » Sat Apr 13, 2019 5:51 am

So the story with the new clothes for the kids, why do the clothes looked so old and pulled at the neck?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

FameImpala
Amateur
Amateur

Post by FameImpala » Sat Apr 13, 2019 6:55 am

Peachespeonies wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 5:51 am
So the story with the new clothes for the kids, why do the clothes looked so old and pulled at the neck?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
That's a good point! I was fixated on the horrible horrible dress they out Pearl in! Good grief!!! That was bloody ridiculous! I don't even know what to say but she looked like a servant from downtown Abbey or something.
ShudnaB3
Informer
Informer

Post by ShudnaB3 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 2:24 pm

I, too, am here to talk about that dress. :-o she often gets dressed in boxy, ill-fitting dresses but this one takes the cake. Especially since I couldn't tell at first that she was wearing a bunny hat, I thought it was a weird bonnet and the whole thing looked very...little cult on the prairie?

If those clothes are new and already have necklines like that what are they going to look like after the beans have worn them? That's always something I notice about the expensive clothes she shills: they stretch out the necks and have them hanging off their shoulders in no time. I don't get it, I've had op shop clothes that have lasted better!
Tulip24
Talker
Talker

Post by Tulip24 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 5:06 pm

So all those I’ll fitting clothes in her last post would have cost Chloe over $800.00. She really must have more money than brains, because that is beyond ridiculous. The brand is bobo choses but all I can see is bobo the clown 🤡 :D
sezzajaydee
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sezzajaydee » Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:37 pm

ShudnaB3 wrote:I, too, am here to talk about that dress. :-o she often gets dressed in boxy, ill-fitting dresses but this one takes the cake. Especially since I couldn't tell at first that she was wearing a bunny hat, I thought it was a weird bonnet and the whole thing looked very...little cult on the prairie?

If those clothes are new and already have necklines like that what are they going to look like after the beans have worn them? That's always something I notice about the expensive clothes she shills: they stretch out the necks and have them hanging off their shoulders in no time. I don't get it, I've had op shop clothes that have lasted better!

First thought about Pearl’s dress too lol.

Don’t get me wrong, she can dress her kids however she wants. But it seems highly impractical for playing outside with her brothers.

And ugly. Very ugly.
ShudnaB3
Informer
Informer

Post by ShudnaB3 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:16 pm

The thing I see with Chloe is that it's almost like whatever she dresses her kids in is a costume, dressing for a specific image. One week she's got them in jeans and converse, and the next they're barefoot in baggy pants and intentionally mismatched/coordinating shirts. Yeah she can dress them however she wants (and she's certainly not the only IGer who coordinates her kids clothing), but I can't believe she still has followers who see it and think she allows them to dress so unique, such individuals. :? We could maaaybe say that the day one or two of those kids (other than pearl, who already gets crammed into tights and awful dresses) isn't dressed as part of a package!
woolves
Amateur
Amateur

Post by woolves » Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:56 pm

ShudnaB3 wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:16 pm
The thing I see with Chloe is that it's almost like whatever she dresses her kids in is a costume, dressing for a specific image. One week she's got them in jeans and converse, and the next they're barefoot in baggy pants and intentionally mismatched/coordinating shirts. Yeah she can dress them however she wants (and she's certainly not the only IGer who coordinates her kids clothing), but I can't believe she still has followers who see it and think she allows them to dress so unique, such individuals. :? We could maaaybe say that the day one or two of those kids (other than pearl, who already gets crammed into tights and awful dresses) isn't dressed as part of a package!
Totally agree with this. And they are often in in totally impractical clothing for the weather, massive jumpers in summer etc. The converse shoes are ridiculous for young children, no wonder they never have them on. I have only 2 toddlers and can't be bothered with laces, surely the most important thing is giving them shoes they can get on and off independently. Also converse are crap for kids feet, there is no support in them. And they never wear sandals even in the hottest part of summer? I don't get how they do shoes at all! At least the younger kids toes Seem to have straightened out, they used to be all crossed over and bent up.
woolves
Amateur
Amateur

Post by woolves » Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:32 pm

I can see she's still trying to make her friend Ashleigh happen too. Checking our her profile she has taken on Chloe's annoying habit of asking totally banal questions to her followers to drum up some activity "what's your favourite weather?" She's also apparently been 'sent' some toothbrushes she's advertising in her latest post (with 2000 followers?). Who's betting when she says 'thanks for sending..' she is leaving out 'in exchange for money, when I ordered them online like a normal person'. These Instamums honestly.
Snap2it
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Snap2it » Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:25 am

woolves wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:32 pm
I can see she's still trying to make her friend Ashleigh happen too. Checking our her profile she has taken on Chloe's annoying habit of asking totally banal questions to her followers to drum up some activity "what's your favourite weather?" She's also apparently been 'sent' some toothbrushes she's advertising in her latest post (with 2000 followers?). Who's betting when she says 'thanks for sending..' she is leaving out 'in exchange for money, when I ordered them online like a normal person'. These Instamums honestly.
Had a good laugh at that. From my understanding the #twins #redhair are too young to brush their own teeth and you still have to brush their teeth for them.

Chloe also asked about Otto's teeth. Here's a thought, why not see a dentist? But of course that would be too sensible when you ask total strangers.
woolves
Amateur
Amateur

Post by woolves » Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:56 am

Snap2it wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:25 am
woolves wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:32 pm
Had a good laugh at that. From my understanding the #twins #redhair are too young to brush their own teeth and you still have to brush their teeth for them.

Chloe also asked about Otto's teeth. Here's a thought, why not see a dentist? But of course that would be too sensible when you ask total strangers.
Yeah but never pass up an opportunity to ask her followers a random question!

You're right, she should be brushing their teeth. Hate how she and Chloe go on about the #redhair thing like the red haired kids are a completely different species. I think I find it so irritating as I am a red haired person myself and I always found being fawned over equally as awful as people giving me shit for it (and it was mainly the latter).
CamilaCabello
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CamilaCabello » Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:58 pm

i used to follow her when the triplets were born and recently stumbled on her again. can anyone tell me why she changed henry’s name to hank?
Bekkaz
Informer
Informer

Post by Bekkaz » Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:18 am

CamilaCabello wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:58 pm
i used to follow her when the triplets were born and recently stumbled on her again. can anyone tell me why she changed henry’s name to hank?
He is still Henry but he decided he wanted Hank as a nickname so they just rolled with it.
freebeegal
Informer
Informer

Post by freebeegal » Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:06 pm

Bekkaz wrote:
CamilaCabello wrote:
He is still Henry but he decided he wanted Hank as a nickname so they just rolled with it.
Well. He didn’t decide. Chloe thrust it upon him and he didn’t object. He’s not old enough to decide to change his name or think of a nickname for himself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ytwatcher123
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by ytwatcher123 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:47 pm

freebeegal wrote:
Bekkaz wrote:
CamilaCabello wrote:
Well. He didn’t decide. Chloe thrust it upon him and he didn’t object. He’s not old enough to decide to change his name or think of a nickname for himself

True. How could a 3 year old know that hank is a nickname for Henry anyway? The furthest one of my siblings ever got was from 'Matthew' to 'Mattmoo' Image

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

ShudnaB3
Informer
Informer

Post by ShudnaB3 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:05 am

Yup, at one point Chloe was trying to make Peggy and Hank happen as nicknames for Pearl and Henry. And again, whatever, lots of parents nickname their kids, but I just roll my eyes at the way she made it such a thing, vlog titles like, "we changed his name" and explaining it on Instagram as "he chose to..." Also if he "chose" Hank she should really stop calling him Hanky in her stories, shouldn't she? :P
Bekkaz
Informer
Informer

Post by Bekkaz » Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:36 am

freebeegal wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:06 pm
Bekkaz wrote:
CamilaCabello wrote:

I think a child at that age is old enough to voice an opinion on their name. Sure it might have originally come from someone else but easier enough for a child to latch on and run with it. I think it came from a movie....there was an octopus named Hank or something.
I used to call my daughter a nickname and at a similar age, she said she didn't want to be called that and wanted to go by her actual name as that's what everyone else but hubby and I called her.
IlikeVlogs
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by IlikeVlogs » Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:48 am

Laughing out loud at Chloe dancing in her Insta story
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lyanna » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:35 am

Since the triplets were babies, they were trying to make Peggy, Hank and Rufie happen. They somehow realized it was wrong to call their own child 'roofie' so they forgot about it, Pearl didn't really went with Peggy, but Henry went with it so it stuck.
monkey_crazy
Amateur
Amateur

Post by monkey_crazy » Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:23 am

Nowadays I rarely watch them because I get bored easily with their content, but when I do they always seem to have new beds for the kids. Does anybody know why? :?
ShudnaB3
Informer
Informer

Post by ShudnaB3 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:16 pm

IlikeVlogs wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:48 am
Laughing out loud at Chloe dancing in her Insta story
What. Was. That?! :lol:

I don't know what bothers me more, Chloe's desperate dance for the camera, or the fact that just when I think, "oh how nice and normal, the kids making cardboard creations..." I find out it's a sponsored post for a movie? (Which means Chloe definitely got in there and orchestrated the whole project.) Ah yes, so #wildandfree and #childhoodunplugged, those Dunstan kids. :roll:
monkey_crazy
Amateur
Amateur

Post by monkey_crazy » Sat Apr 20, 2019 7:43 am

Do you guys think that Chloe would let Pearl have short hair if she wanted to? I always got the sense that she would gladly let the boys have long hair and wear pink but vice versa she would not do that with Pearl.
sezzajaydee
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sezzajaydee » Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:54 pm

monkey_crazy wrote:Do you guys think that Chloe would let Pearl have short hair if she wanted to? I always got the sense that she would gladly let the boys have long hair and wear pink but vice versa she would not do that with Pearl.

Nope.

Even with all her non gender conformity and the fact she doesn’t dress the kids in gender specific patterns, I don’t see Princess Pearlie being allowed to wear shorts and a shirt with a monster truck or whatever is inherently boy on it. So I don’t see her being allowed a short hair cut.

Didn’t Chloe carry on about how girls have long hair when the smaller boys wanted their hair cut and Pearl asked for hers to be short?
NotHateButUhh
Talker
Talker

Post by NotHateButUhh » Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:11 am

I can't believe they rewrap all the kids Easter eggs so that they're colour coordinated with their drink bottles and bowls and plates and scooters etc. Can't they just hunt for the eggs and then divide them all equally. Or she could just write E O F H R P on the eggs with a marker. It's got nothing to do with it being fun and fair. It's just Chloe being a weird control freak. She should take the money she spends on tattoos and beds and see a psychologist.
Snap2it
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Snap2it » Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:59 am

NotHateButUhh wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:11 am
I can't believe they rewrap all the kids Easter eggs so that they're colour coordinated with their drink bottles and bowls and plates and scooters etc. Can't they just hunt for the eggs and then divide them all equally. Or she could just write E O F H R P on the eggs with a marker. It's got nothing to do with it being fun and fair. It's just Chloe being a weird control freak. She should take the money she spends on tattoos and beds and see a psychologist.
That was so odd! You can also buy the plastic hollow eggs in different colours and put little eggs in that. That way you can reuse it every year. Less waste.

Must say, the last thing I feel like doing on what was a rainy cold Good Friday is to stop by Lord of the Fries on my way to Scitech. I was surprised that both were open, and from what Chloe said Scitech was busy, hence why they didn't stay long.

Return to “Chloe and Beans”