Chloe and Beans: Part 7

NotHateButUhh
Talker
Talker

Re: Chloe and Beans: Part 7

Post by NotHateButUhh » Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:54 am

I'm guessing he just has slow teeth. I have super slow teeth. Didn't even lose my 12 year old molars until I was an adult lol. But I don't think Chloe has taken him to the dentist for a checkup like she should, or they would have vlogged it. She's probably scared to take them to the dentist because they don't use fluoridated toothpaste.
NotHateButUhh
Talker
Talker

Post by NotHateButUhh » Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:56 am

Then again, the kids only drink water and don't seem to eat much sugar so their teeth are probably fine. I still don't agree with it, though.
ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ShudnaB3 » Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:24 pm

Man, if I were Chloe's sister I'd be seriously annoyed at Chloe just deciding to call the unborn baby Lentil (to go with Beans), using the pregnancy as clickbait (the TELLING THE KIDS ABOUT THE BABY vlog), and all around just making it sound like the baby is an exciting extension of the Dunstan's boring family...the hinting at the gender reveal, will RO AND I get a niece or nephew? Will PEARL get to stay the only girl? The seventh grandchild, with all six others being provided by Chloe, did you know? :roll: It's their first baby and should be celebrated as such, not just in relation to narcissistic Chloe. I hope Beckie and her husband decide they'd like their child to stay off social media so it ruins Chloe's dreams of having another farty-legume-nicknamed baby as vlog content.
woolves
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0

Post by woolves » Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:24 am

ShudnaB3 wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:24 pm
Man, if I were Chloe's sister I'd be seriously annoyed at Chloe just deciding to call the unborn baby Lentil (to go with Beans), using the pregnancy as clickbait (the TELLING THE KIDS ABOUT THE BABY vlog), and all around just making it sound like the baby is an exciting extension of the Dunstan's boring family...the hinting at the gender reveal, will RO AND I get a niece or nephew? Will PEARL get to stay the only girl? The seventh grandchild, with all six others being provided by Chloe, did you know? :roll: It's their first baby and should be celebrated as such, not just in relation to narcissistic Chloe. I hope Beckie and her husband decide they'd like their child to stay off social media so it ruins Chloe's dreams of having another farty-legume-nicknamed baby as vlog content.
Could not have said any of this better myself! Can't believe she's touting this like it's the reveal of the century. I hate gender reveal stuff at the best of times, let alone some revealing the gender of their siblings child I mean come on!
Tulip24
Talker
Talker

Post by Tulip24 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:29 am

Chloe is such a bitch, she is just chomping at the bit to reveal what Becky’s baby is. Remember she alluded to someone being pregnant in her conversation with Pearl, well it didn’t take a genius to figure who she was talking about and that was before Becky actually announced it on her IG. It really is not her place to say anything at all, she needs to keep her big trap shut.
ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ShudnaB3 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:39 pm

Tulip24 wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:29 am
Chloe is such a bitch, she is just chomping at the bit to reveal what Becky’s baby is. Remember she alluded to someone being pregnant in her conversation with Pearl, well it didn’t take a genius to figure who she was talking about and that was before Becky actually announced it on her IG. It really is not her place to say anything at all, she needs to keep her big trap shut.
Yes! I forgot about her hinting the pregnancy in advance, too! And she flat out LIED in response, because of COURSE people guessed it was Beckie...who else does Chloe have in her life, aside from her current friend, Ashleigh?
natalka81
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by natalka81 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:28 pm

ShudnaB3 wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:24 pm
Wait. What? Chloe has SIX kids?! How did you know?
Bekkaz
Informer
Informer

Post by Bekkaz » Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:20 pm

I think Chloe's life is just so mundane and boring that she is using her niece/nephew to bring in views.

Return to “Chloe and Beans”