Chloe and Beans | Part 8

ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Chloe and Beans | Part 8

Post by ShudnaB3 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:50 am

That hideous ruffled shirt Pearl is wearing may be the ugliest item of clothing yet.

Re: their anemic, unhealthy looks...Chloe's mentioned/kissed up to themothermoon in her ig stories a few times, and I know it's not a fair comparison lookswise because tmm's kids have a totally different complexion/racial make up, but they look sooo much healthier for vegan kids! Energetic, filled out faces, they help prepare really yummy looking meals. But I think they also use a lot more meat/dairy substitutes and supplements. (I know Chloe NOW has mentioned iron supplements but for a long time she didn't/would insist they got everything they needed from their gruel diet.) Not to say I'm a huge fan of themothermoon, way too into essential oil shilling for my taste, but they're sure a lot more appealing than the scruffy, pasty Dunstans in their clown clothes!
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by DoodleBop2 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:54 am

abimaee wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:53 pm
DoodleBop2 wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:01 am
The kids were cuter when they didn't seem malnourished and anemic. These kids don't look like other Vegan YouTuber kids who seem so bright and full of life. I get that these kids are fair but this is beyond that. They seemed healthier and happier before they had to become vegan to serve mom's orthorexia.
Yeah. It's all too busy it would give me anxiety constantly. Too many colours and too much happening always.

I don't think kids should be vegan so young. No way! They're too fragile and it's highly unlikely they're getting all the things they need. Too easy to do irreversible damage to their brains. Mum is just trying to stay relevant anyway she can.
My kids are Vegan. It can be done safely. We routinely see a registered dietitian and have labs done. Kids need fat to grow brains. She put them suddenly on a diet much lower in fat and protein poor kids nevermind it all seems mushy.
abimaee
Amateur
Amateur

Post by abimaee » Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:07 pm

DoodleBop2 wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:54 am
abimaee wrote:
DoodleBop2 wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:01 am
The kids were cuter when they didn't seem malnourished and anemic. These kids don't look like other Vegan YouTuber kids who seem so bright and full of life. I get that these kids are fair but this is beyond that. They seemed healthier and happier before they had to become vegan to serve mom's orthorexia.
Yeah. It's all too busy it would give me anxiety constantly. Too many colours and too much happening always.

I don't think kids should be vegan so young. No way! They're too fragile and it's highly unlikely they're getting all the things they need. Too easy to do irreversible damage to their brains. Mum is just trying to stay relevant anyway she can.
My kids are Vegan. It can be done safely. We routinely see a registered dietitian and have labs done. Kids need fat to grow brains. She put them suddenly on a diet much lower in fat and protein poor kids nevermind it all seems mushy.

We'll you're going the right way about it! I don't think that is what she is doing. Her meals always look Instagram worthy not brain food worthy.
They need more than spinach and quinoa.

I'm glad you see a dietitian to help you and them. I would be too scared to be honest.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by DoodleBop2 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:27 am

abimaee wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:07 pm
DoodleBop2 wrote:
abimaee wrote:

We'll you're going the right way about it! I don't think that is what she is doing. Her meals always look Instagram worthy not brain food worthy.

I'm glad you see a dietitian to help you and them. I would be too scared to be honest.
We didn't have a choice my kids have multiple food allergies. She wants Vegan to be boring last night we had french fries and my kids have yummy birthday cakes. Her trying to talk up frying veggies in water and those dry birthday cakes. I can't imagine. Her kid are going to rebel.
abimaee
Amateur
Amateur

Post by abimaee » Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:46 pm

DoodleBop2 wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:27 am
abimaee wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:07 pm
DoodleBop2 wrote:

We didn't have a choice my kids have multiple food allergies. She wants Vegan to be boring last night we had french fries and my kids have yummy birthday cakes. Her trying to talk up frying veggies in water and those dry birthday cakes. I can't imagine. Her kid are going to rebel.
My sister's kids can't have lots of things either so she needs to get creative. She has 3 boys and her husband is never home til late and her food still looks better than chloes! I feel sorry for the kids really.
When/ if they go to normal school they're going to be in for the shock of their lives
NotHateButUhh
Talker
Talker

Post by NotHateButUhh » Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:38 pm

Also, Neysa, for the record:

“The coating is a safe, natural part of the fruit. Known as the "bloom," the waxy, silvery-white substance on the surface of grapes, blueberries, and certain plums acts as a barrier against insects and bacteria and helps to seal in the fruit’s moisture.The bloom is also a sign of freshness, since it fades with time and handling.”

Stop showing us the same video of you using oils to strip the natural coating off fruit and then claiming it’s pesticides and “chemicals”. It’s not. By all means wash your fruit and vegetables, but if your oils are strong enough to strip natural layers off things maybe you want to stop boasting about how safe and gentle they are 🙄
NotHateButUhh
Talker
Talker

Post by NotHateButUhh » Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:17 am

Sorry, guys - wrong thread (was talking about Epik Brandon Family)
Lalelou123
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Lalelou123 » Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:11 am

ShudnaB3 wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:50 am
That hideous ruffled shirt Pearl is wearing may be the ugliest item of clothing yet.

Re: their anemic, unhealthy looks...Chloe's mentioned/kissed up to themothermoon in her ig stories a few times, and I know it's not a fair comparison lookswise because tmm's kids have a totally different complexion/racial make up, but they look sooo much healthier for vegan kids! Energetic, filled out faces, they help prepare really yummy looking meals. But I think they also use a lot more meat/dairy substitutes and supplements. (I know Chloe NOW has mentioned iron supplements but for a long time she didn't/would insist they got everything they needed from their gruel diet.) Not to say I'm a huge fan of themothermoon, way too into essential oil shilling for my taste, but they're sure a lot more appealing than the scruffy, pasty Dunstans in their clown clothes!
Wait...she goes for iron whilst iron is at least in leafy greens, but doesn't give them B12 and Fit D? I would at least give them B12, VitD and Omega3, the last just in case, plus some iron supplement. I would give all of them to my child even if he isn't vegan actually...
sezzajaydee
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sezzajaydee » Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:12 am

I haven’t watched the Beans in a while.
Nice to see nothing has changed.

Return to “Chloe and Beans”