Chloe and Beans | Part 8

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Chloe and Beans | Part 8

Post by DoodleBop2 » Fri Oct 25, 2019 4:23 am

It could have been months of homeschooling content. Learning about what grows well in their area, designing a garden, buying and starting seeds, weeding, science life cycle of a seed etc etc.
Tulip24
Informer
Informer

Post by Tulip24 » Fri Oct 25, 2019 4:58 pm

DoodleBop2 wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 4:23 am
It could have been months of homeschooling content. Learning about what grows well in their area, designing a garden, buying and starting seeds, weeding, science life cycle of a seed etc etc.
But we all know Chloe does not homeschool her children, she is too damn lazy. I follow another homeschooling family and the difference between them is astonishing. The other mum puts so much thought and effort in to her children’s education.
wendigo
Amateur
Amateur

Post by wendigo » Sun Oct 27, 2019 4:26 pm

Just for kicks, I watched Chloe’s name video on her individual channel and ohhhhmygod that vocal fry I couldn’t watch more than 30 seconds at a time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ratscry
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by ratscry » Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:25 am

Has anyone else noticed how annoying that little hum/laugh both Chloe and ro do? Whenever the kids say something they both do it or when you can tell they’ve got nothing else to say. I’ve only just started picking up on it and I wish I didn’t.
ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ShudnaB3 » Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:38 pm

ratscry wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:25 am
Has anyone else noticed how annoying that little hum/laugh both Chloe and ro do? Whenever the kids say something they both do it or when you can tell they’ve got nothing else to say. I’ve only just started picking up on it and I wish I didn’t.
Yes. It's like nails on a chalkboard and they do it all the time!

Chloe's latest post about Felix and his monkey...is this a thing? Do other parents work that persistently to get a kid to like a stuffed animal?! I feel like we have a glimpse into how she gets her kids to "like" all sorts of things now...maybe she douses their clothes in lavender oil too...
helloguys10
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0

Post by helloguys10 » Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:34 pm

Nice to see the kids got to go trick or treating and be around their neighbourhood and other children.
NotHateButUhh
Talker
Talker

Post by NotHateButUhh » Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:01 am

The kids sure know a lot about Pixar movies for children who never watch TV.
ratscry
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by ratscry » Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:31 am

NotHateButUhh wrote:The kids sure know a lot about Pixar movies for children who never watch TV.
I was thinking the exact same thing

helloguys10
Amateur
Amateur

Post by helloguys10 » Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:48 pm

ratscry wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:31 am
NotHateButUhh wrote:The kids sure know a lot about Pixar movies for children who never watch TV.
I was thinking the exact same thing

She dropped the "no tv" personality trait after she got all those movie sponsorships 😂
WTF
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by WTF » Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:38 pm

the way Otto was acting on the visit to see Molly it’s like he has some type of autism.
helloguys10
Amateur
Amateur

Post by helloguys10 » Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:51 pm

WTF wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:38 pm
the way Otto was acting on the visit to see Molly it’s like he has some type of autism.
I think it is just the effects of their parenting, she never tells them or teaches them how to calm down.
WTF
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by WTF » Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:54 pm

helloguys10 wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:51 pm
WTF wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:38 pm
I think it is just the effects of their parenting, she never tells them or teaches them how to calm down.
Manners :?
NotHateButUhh
Talker
Talker

Post by NotHateButUhh » Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:40 pm

I thought Otto was really sweet caring so much about his new little cousin. It’s really nice to see him so excited about something. He’s usually so quiet and hesistant to speak up and I feel like he’s not featured much in vlogs.
helloguys10
Amateur
Amateur

Post by helloguys10 » Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:30 pm

NotHateButUhh wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:40 pm
I thought Otto was really sweet caring so much about his new little cousin. It’s really nice to see him so excited about something. He’s usually so quiet and hesistant to speak up and I feel like he’s not featured much in vlogs.
Yep! all we ever hear is bossy, rude Evan.
ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ShudnaB3 » Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:17 pm

I actually thought Evan seemed way calmer and nicer to listen to speak compared to the last videos I've seen (admittedly it's been awhile), but I think Felix is going to follow a similar rude, loud, annoying trajectory...and yeah, not his fault, it's because of his parents not teaching him. Case in point, no response but her donkey chuckle from Chloe when he told Becky her tummy was still big. Kids are kids, but that's a good opportunity for an explanation and also a, "we don't need to comment on other peoples' bodies"...much like Chloe should have done back in that pregnancy announcement video when I believe it was also Felix who kept patting Becky's boobs asking if the baby was in there? Never too young to teach boundaries and model respect!

But the thing that bugged me the most about that meeting the baby vlog was how Chloe was set up filming her kids climbing all over the furniture/running around...and didn't even notice until Becky came in the room that the baby was right there in danger of being squished by a feral bean?! :?
helloguys10
Amateur
Amateur

Post by helloguys10 » Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:53 pm

ShudnaB3 wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:17 pm
I actually thought Evan seemed way calmer and nicer to listen to speak compared to the last videos I've seen (admittedly it's been awhile), but I think Felix is going to follow a similar rude, loud, annoying trajectory...and yeah, not his fault, it's because of his parents not teaching him. Case in point, no response but her donkey chuckle from Chloe when he told Becky her tummy was still big. Kids are kids, but that's a good opportunity for an explanation and also a, "we don't need to comment on other peoples' bodies"...much like Chloe should have done back in that pregnancy announcement video when I believe it was also Felix who kept patting Becky's boobs asking if the baby was in there? Never too young to teach boundaries and model respect!

But the thing that bugged me the most about that meeting the baby vlog was how Chloe was set up filming her kids climbing all over the furniture/running around...and didn't even notice until Becky came in the room that the baby was right there in danger of being squished by a feral bean?! :?

Yeah, I felt the same! kids say silly things, and there is definitely no need to tell him off BUT like you said it would have been a great time to learn that it is not really an appropriate thing to say.

Was also concerned for little Molly being crushed :(
Tulip24
Informer
Informer

Post by Tulip24 » Sat Nov 23, 2019 9:54 pm

And we are back on the long hair don’t care bandwagon, can this woman be anymore boring.
Tulip24
Informer
Informer

Post by Tulip24 » Sat Nov 23, 2019 9:56 pm

And we are back on the long hair don’t care bandwagon, can this woman be anymore boring.
sysy49
Talker
Talker

Post by sysy49 » Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:01 pm

I laughed so hard when i saw her new (why did we choose to have kids this young) video. I didn't even watch it but i know she is lying just from the fact that she made a video about it. Why did she choose to have kids that young? Because she hated school, is desperate for attention and wanted to keep her husband AKA house slave under control. Also her calling it planned parenthood is hilarious, wasn't she living in a tiny ass house still by the time Felix came around? And didn't she at one point only have a few hundred dollars in savings yet still wanted another kid? That's not planning, that's irresponsible.
spoiled2bits
Informer
Informer

Post by spoiled2bits » Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:50 am

sysy49 wrote:I laughed so hard when i saw her new (why did we choose to have kids this young) video. I didn't even watch it but i know she is lying just from the fact that she made a video about it. Why did she choose to have kids that young? Because she hated school, is desperate for attention and wanted to keep her husband AKA house slave under control. Also her calling it planned parenthood is hilarious, wasn't she living in a tiny ass house still by the time Felix came around? And didn't she at one point only have a few hundred dollars in savings yet still wanted another kid? That's not planning, that's irresponsible.
Yet she said they bought a house before Evan... With what, monopoly money?
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lyanna » Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:06 pm

spoiled2bits wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:50 am
sysy49 wrote:I laughed so hard when i saw her new (why did we choose to have kids this young) video. I didn't even watch it but i know she is lying just from the fact that she made a video about it. Why did she choose to have kids that young? Because she hated school, is desperate for attention and wanted to keep her husband AKA house slave under control. Also her calling it planned parenthood is hilarious, wasn't she living in a tiny ass house still by the time Felix came around? And didn't she at one point only have a few hundred dollars in savings yet still wanted another kid? That's not planning, that's irresponsible.
When the first ones were little they were living in an unit. Then they decided to move to Perth, I think Felix was just a baby and they were living with Chloe's mom and younger brother for a while. That's when they got pregnant with the triplets and rented their own place.
So yeah they owned a unit in Tasmania at a very young age but it was only a unit. They decided to have 3 kids in a freaking unit, that sounds very much irresponsible to me. They only had Ro's baker income so they couldn't buy a bigger appartment.
When she first came here to defend herself she said they were still paying the mortgage for that unit. That was 2 or 3 years ago.
soolaimon345
Talker
Talker

Post by soolaimon345 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:23 am

I was starting to find Evan a bit more likeable lately thinking he may have changed but no, he still had to get in amongst 5 smaller siblings and wrestle them until he got whatever they had and take off with it for himself, he can't stand not being the 1st at everything.
There are none so blind as those who will not see :-|
WTF
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by WTF » Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:47 pm

Lyanna wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:06 pm
spoiled2bits wrote:
When the first ones were little they were living in an unit. Then they decided to move to Perth, I think Felix was just a baby and they were living with Chloe's mom and younger brother for a while. That's when they got pregnant with the triplets and rented their own place.
So yeah they owned a unit in Tasmania at a very young age but it was only a unit. They decided to have 3 kids in a freaking unit, that sounds very much irresponsible to me. They only had Ro's baker income so they couldn't buy a bigger appartment.
When she first came here to defend herself she said they were still paying the mortgage for that unit. That was 2 or 3 years ago.
She actually came here ?? did she use her name ? if anyone can find it it would be interesting :-o
helloguys10
Amateur
Amateur

Post by helloguys10 » Fri Dec 06, 2019 2:41 am

WTF wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:47 pm
Lyanna wrote:
spoiled2bits wrote:
She actually came here ?? did she use her name ? if anyone can find it it would be interesting :-o
Yep! A few threads back, around 2015/2016 maybe? Her username is chloeandbeans on here I think
helloguys10
Amateur
Amateur

Post by helloguys10 » Fri Dec 06, 2019 2:42 am

WTF wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:47 pm
Lyanna wrote:
spoiled2bits wrote:
Yep! A few threads back, around 2015/2016 maybe? Her username is chloeandbeans on here I think

Return to “Chloe and Beans”