Re: Chloe and Beans | Part 8

Post by NotHateButUhh »

No storage! Only beds! MORE BEDS!!
NotHateButUhh
Informer
Informer

Post by NotHateButUhh »

Bekkaz wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:59 am I actually DM'ed her on insta. Without the white bits on the bunks, there is a major strangulation risk. Scary!
Did Chloe reply to you? I saw a comment on the Hank Instagram post about how the beds are a hanging risk without the panels and she just ignored it.
Bekkaz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bekkaz »

Nope, not at all!
monkey_crazy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by monkey_crazy »

gossipingloser wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 6:20 am I haven’t been on this forum in aaaaages but I also had to come on just because THEY GOT MORE BEDS!!! Lmao

I agree that it is so weird how she categorizes her kids by one defining feature and makes them all look ridiculous and not have any individual personality. She’s an odd one for sure. But hey at least the kids get new bed frames twice a year. Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Also came here to comment on the beds. 😂 Haven't seen a vlog in ages but it popped up and I was like more beds AGAIN?? Also I think it's hilarious she calls their style "minimalist" when in reality the kids only have beds (+ beddings that don't match and look ugly) and lack any other furniture they might need in their room.
ratscry
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by ratscry »

I wouldn’t even call their style “minimalist” with how much clutter they have in just the playrooms alone. If anything it just shows how lazy Chloe is with getting to know her kids. The older three have books? Pokémon? Is Felix even still interested in numbers? Pearl has dolls? But what about Henry and Rufus? It’s honestly sad

sezzajaydee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by sezzajaydee »

ratscry wrote:I wouldn’t even call their style “minimalist” with how much clutter they have in just the playrooms alone. If anything it just shows how lazy Chloe is with getting to know her kids. The older three have books? Pokémon? Is Felix even still interested in numbers? Pearl has dolls? But what about Henry and Rufus? It’s honestly sad

They have to like what the older kids do. They have no choice.
99% of the shared gifts for Christmas were for the older 3, mainly Evan, when you think about it.
Giving them a whole Pokémon compendium to share and then giving them toddler board books and stuffed animals as individual presents only highlighted that.

Even then there wasn’t much thought of effort put in to it. It’s like Chloe just look in her BBS room and grabbed the first few things she could see.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by DoodleBop2 »

More evidence she probably doesn't spend much time with her kids or know them as individuals. Way back when there would be vlogs where Ro would have all the kids and she'd been holed up in her room all day on her laptop because she was 'sick'. That was when they let it out often times they'd sleep in and Evan who was what 5 at the time was responsible for all 5 of his younger siblings. They'd watch TV [sometimes for a few hours] and then Chloe would claim they don't even know who the characters are. That is until Pearl screams for the DVD of her favorite character in the shop.
lefargen97
Amateur
Amateur

Post by lefargen97 »

i can't help but feel sorry for Pearl. a lot of times, she is playing by herself while the boys play with each other. there are also moments where it seems like they are flat out ignoring her. i think it could be hard to be the only girl amongst so many boys, especially when they are homeschooled and don't seem to have that much interaction with other children.
helloguys10
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0

Post by helloguys10 »

lefargen97 wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 7:30 pm i can't help but feel sorry for Pearl. a lot of times, she is playing by herself while the boys play with each other. there are also moments where it seems like they are flat out ignoring her. i think it could be hard to be the only girl amongst so many boys, especially when they are homeschooled and don't seem to have that much interaction with other children.
I feel like this is just part of being the only girl in a group of brothers, not really Chloe's fault (I'm sure she would have loved another daughter if she got to choose, as much as I'm sure she would deny that.) Although I do agree that pearl would benefit from attending a ballet class (when it is safe to run classes again of course) where most kids are going to be girls so she could get to experience playing around with other girls her age. At least they seem to be friends with the della-vedovas again, who have Amara and Dakota who are both girls around her age.
fortwendy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by fortwendy »

helloguys10 wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 2:02 pm
lefargen97 wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 7:30 pm i can't help but feel sorry for Pearl. a lot of times, she is playing by herself while the boys play with each other. there are also moments where it seems like they are flat out ignoring her. i think it could be hard to be the only girl amongst so many boys, especially when they are homeschooled and don't seem to have that much interaction with other children.
I feel like this is just part of being the only girl in a group of brothers, not really Chloe's fault (I'm sure she would have loved another daughter if she got to choose, as much as I'm sure she would deny that.) Although I do agree that pearl would benefit from attending a ballet class (when it is safe to run classes again of course) where most kids are going to be girls so she could get to experience playing around with other girls her age. At least they seem to be friends with the della-vedovas again, who have Amara and Dakota who are both girls around her age.
You say that as if there isn't proof that 1 girl and 2 boys wasn't Chloe's most dreaded combination for the triplets. :D
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lyanna »

fortwendy wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 11:15 pm
helloguys10 wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 2:02 pm
You say that as if there isn't proof that 1 girl and 2 boys wasn't Chloe's most dreaded combination for the triplets. :D
True. She was very obsessed by even numbers. She didn't want 3 or 5 kids because it's not an even number. She also wanted to have an even number of boys and girls. She didn't want to have 5 boys and 1 girl because it wouldn't be an equal number of boys and girls. But I don't think she will ever have other kids, they seem truly done with making kids which is good. But I'm sure deep down she regrets that Pearl is an only girl amidst all of these boys, she sure would have preferred to have 4 boys and 2 girls.
sezzajaydee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by sezzajaydee »

Lyanna wrote:
helloguys10 wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 2:02 pm I feel like this is just part of being the only girl in a group of brothers, not really Chloe's fault (I'm sure she would have loved another daughter if she got to choose, as much as I'm sure she would deny that.) Although I do agree that pearl would benefit from attending a ballet class (when it is safe to run classes again of course) where most kids are going to be girls so she could get to experience playing around with other girls her age. At least they seem to be friends with the della-vedovas again, who have Amara and Dakota who are both girls around her age.
True. She was very obsessed by even numbers. She didn't want 3 or 5 kids because it's not an even number. She also wanted to have an even number of boys and girls. She didn't want to have 5 boys and 1 girl because it wouldn't be an equal number of boys and girls. But I don't think she will ever have other kids, they seem truly done with making kids which is good. But I'm sure deep down she regrets that Pearl is an only girl amidst all of these boys, she sure would have preferred to have 4 boys and 2 girls.
I’m fairly certain she had her tubes tied after the triplets?
I could be wrong though.
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lyanna »

sezzajaydee wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:24 am
Lyanna wrote:

I could be wrong though.
Yes, that's what I remember too. I don't think they want to adopt or foster either.
Chook123
Talker
Talker

Post by Chook123 »

She's pregnant again with twins omg

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Jamie_123
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Jamie_123 »

Chook123 wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 1:47 am She's pregnant again with twins omg

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
I just saw it as well! I didn't expect it at all...
I've been following them since their pregnancy with the triplets. I truly believed that they would be their last babies.

When I saw her post on her story yesterday I truly believed that it was just to advertise some business things.
Never in a million years I would've thought that she would be pregnant again, let alone with twins. :-o
How you doin'?
Aussiegal2017
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Aussiegal2017 »

Wow twins!!

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Bekkaz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bekkaz »

Clearly a very planned thing as she had her tubes tied after the triplets. I wonder if IVF or reversal of the tied tubes? Not watched whole video yet so many this gets answered.

I may be cynical but I wonder if it is to due to the need for increased youtube views...

And YAY more cots and bed will be needed!!
Bekkaz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bekkaz »

I have to say that Ro is looking good. He looks like he's put on a few (needed) kgs and has had a nice haircut.
mommaray
Talker
Talker

Post by mommaray »

Bekkaz wrote:I have to say that Ro is looking good. He looks like he's put on a few (needed) kgs and has had a nice haircut.
Agreed! Although for as many times she said they were “excited” he sure didn’t look it Image

Bekkaz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bekkaz »

mommaray wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 2:09 am
Bekkaz wrote:I have to say that Ro is looking good. He looks like he's put on a few (needed) kgs and has had a nice haircut.
Agreed! Although for as many times she said they were “excited” he sure didn’t look it Image

I agree!!!
storeynyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by storeynyx »

sezzajaydee wrote:
Lyanna wrote:
fortwendy wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 11:15 pm You say that as if there isn't proof that 1 girl and 2 boys wasn't Chloe's most dreaded combination for the triplets. :D
I could be wrong though.
So much for having her tubes tied... pregnant with twins! Jesus...

storeynyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by storeynyx »

Bekkaz wrote:Clearly a very planned thing as she had her tubes tied after the triplets. I wonder if IVF or reversal of the tied tubes? Not watched whole video yet so many this gets answered.

I may be cynical but I wonder if it is to due to the need for increased youtube views...

And YAY more cots and bed will be needed!!
Chloe just HAS to be the centre of attention.
Poor Rohan looks dead behind the eyes

Spillthattea
Talker
Talker

Post by Spillthattea »

Jesus Christ. This one actually took me by surprise. Didn't she have her tubes tied?
And would she be getting parenting payments atm, or do they earn to much? The triplets are 6 next year, aren't they? Convenient that right before Centrelink/the government would require her to find work she gets pregnant again lol.
goofy-watermelon19
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by goofy-watermelon19 »

five ads in a fifteen minute video, jeeeeeez! and call me a cynic but a common theme with mummy vloggers is a pregnancy when engagement is coincidentally low and the triplets are exiting the “baby passing” phase. she’s probably cheering that it’s twins and she has an even amount of kids still lol
emma101
Talker
Talker

Post by emma101 »

I'm so shocked!

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

Return to “Chloe and Beans”