Chloe and Beans | Part 8

Sunflower1
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Chloe and Beans | Part 8

Unread post by Sunflower1 »

Hi longtime lurker here. Just wondering if anyone else has noticed that the triplets have been spending a lot of time at home on a school day. This suggest to me that Chloe has tken the triplets out of school. Poor kid
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

I was just about to come and ask if we all thought the triplets would go back after this term ends.
WA finishes next Friday. The big question is....will they go back when school resumes.
digitalstranger
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by digitalstranger »

futureccl wrote:
Dallas_Snob wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 8:45 pm I honestly don’t mind this family at all aside from the supporting complex Chloe has around “homeschooling” but... good god. Every time Evan and Otto are the same age she posts a video titled; “Same age but not twins. They’ve done this since those two were both 4 together...
It's not even that uncommon! like a ton of people get pregnant quickly after their first baby cause they think they're not fertile yet, expect knowing chloe she did it on purpose lols
she DID do it on purpose - a long time ago she was very active on Tumblr (i think it’s since been deleted?) and her first 4 pregnancies were intentional (this was all before she was on youtube, the triplets were her big ticket to popularity obviously). she posted the ttc journey along the way with each of the boys. then with the triplets she & her husband specifically did all these things to “swing pink” because they wanted a girl but said they’d be happy with a fourth boy either way, then the triplets were conceived. i’ve always wondered if the things they did to get a girl made her extra fertile or something or if it was just chance, but given the twins i would think she just ovulates more eggs than one each cycle. just speculating tho.
futureccl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by futureccl »

digitalstranger wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 8:02 am
futureccl wrote:
Dallas_Snob wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 8:45 pm I honestly don’t mind this family at all aside from the supporting complex Chloe has around “homeschooling” but... good god. Every time Evan and Otto are the same age she posts a video titled; “Same age but not twins. They’ve done this since those two were both 4 together...
It's not even that uncommon! like a ton of people get pregnant quickly after their first baby cause they think they're not fertile yet, expect knowing chloe she did it on purpose lols
she DID do it on purpose - a long time ago she was very active on Tumblr (i think it’s since been deleted?) and her first 4 pregnancies were intentional (this was all before she was on youtube, the triplets were her big ticket to popularity obviously). she posted the ttc journey along the way with each of the boys. then with the triplets she & her husband specifically did all these things to “swing pink” because they wanted a girl but said they’d be happy with a fourth boy either way, then the triplets were conceived. i’ve always wondered if the things they did to get a girl made her extra fertile or something or if it was just chance, but given the twins i would think she just ovulates more eggs than one each cycle. just speculating tho.
Oh yes the famous tumblr, I would really enjoy reading it lols, must have been a trip to follow along at the time.
digitalstranger
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by digitalstranger »

futureccl wrote:
digitalstranger wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 8:02 am
futureccl wrote: It's not even that uncommon! like a ton of people get pregnant quickly after their first baby cause they think they're not fertile yet, expect knowing chloe she did it on purpose lols
Oh yes the famous tumblr, I would really enjoy reading it lols, must have been a trip to follow along at the time.
I actually did like her well enough back then! I have very barely been able to watch her youtube because as soon as they got spontaneously pregnant with triplets and had a bigger following, she got messy and trendy. But I really did like her back then, especially before/around when Felix was born. They were just a nice young couple having their kids, and she wasn’t popular or trying to be trendy so she was pleasant enough to interact with, and seemed engaged with her boys. It’s sad, really.
Snap2it
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Snap2it »

sezzajaydee wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 7:25 pm I was just about to come and ask if we all thought the triplets would go back after this term ends.
WA finishes next Friday. The big question is....will they go back when school resumes.
Looks like they'll be homeschooled. Unless Chloe is keeping that part of the kids life private and they'll remain in school.

As it has been mentioned many times there is no way Chloe is qualified or experienced to teach 6 kids. There's so much more to it. You want to make sure that they are learning and not just memorising a work sheet.

I'm saying Chloe would be the main "teacher" as the online store and the only person who can drive, would keep Ro busy.
Butterfly_
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Butterfly_ »

Chloe really needs to learn that reading something is not the same thing as understanding it, or she'll have poor Evan or Otto in 'high school' at an advanced reading level but with no understanding or knowledge of anything, which is not good. This is why, in school, children are encouraged to have discussions about what they read, what they learn, what they know with each other before and after each lesson. I hope they kept the triplets in school. I can't imagine Chloe teaching all eight kids in high school. School is not just a few worksheets, play time and some pretty toys. Asking them some random questions here and there. Giving them a pile of books to read. There is so much more to it. They need to be prepared to be fully involved in educating them, or else, they've got to go to school.
Gigi7
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Gigi7 »

In today’s video you can see the triplets in their uniforms, so hopefully they are still in school.

I think school and being in separate classes is great for their development, social and educational. I think they need more attention than the older kids. Also it’s probably good for them to be separated from “the older kids” and also from each other. They will for sure thrive. Sometimes it takes a while, and sometimes it feels like a long while.

The twins are looking adorable.
JustSitAndLaugh
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by JustSitAndLaugh »

Why would she switch playroom and lego room?! Even if babies need more room to move around; there's only two of them vs six big kids. The room is basically full when all of them sit down on the floor before they even got any toys out. Also they only have one kind of toy (everything wooden) in there atm but there already isn't much space left.

Though, gotta say, the living room switch kind of would make sense, I think.
-EarthToFrankie-
Wallflower
Wallflower
Discord name: Grizzlygorilla

Unread post by -EarthToFrankie- »

JustSitAndLaugh wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 11:34 am Why would she switch playroom and lego room?! Even if babies need more room to move around; there's only two of them vs six big kids. The room is basically full when all of them sit down on the floor before they even got any toys out. Also they only have one kind of toy (everything wooden) in there atm but there already isn't much space left.

Though, gotta say, the living room switch kind of would make sense, I think.

It would have made more sense just to pack away the lego room and just move some of the babies' toys in there. Them wanting the living room to be switched up makes sense though. God, it looked so uncomfortable and cramped. I don't know what they need with three couches when the lot of them can fit on two. If they removed the one closest to the backdoor, it would open up the space tons and allow the kids to get by easier. And maybe lose the coffee table too. With so many kids running around the living room, something's bound to happen.
spoiled2bits
Informer
Informer

Unread post by spoiled2bits »

Omg. Baby 9.

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

ukcheesefeind
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ukcheesefeind »

Can’t believe baby number 9 the twins have only just turned one she’s so lucky that she hasn’t had any complications from having so many kids and multiples too
After what happened with the triplets I wouldn’t of had any more
Plus the environmental impact of having so many children it’s quite selfish,
How do they afford it? Can’t be that overpriced business and they don’t have many views on there inconsistent videos.
Yeah they are pleasant enough and the kids seem lovely but a few things seem a bit off the bedrooms are like prison cells just beds and no toys or personal items not decorated etc
Also Evan is what 9/10 putting them all in matching pjs with babies is bizarre to me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
albi
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by albi »

holy shit, this is insane, i haven't watched the video, but goddddddd. i hope she has quadruplets.
nah, i actually hope that whole family gets the help it obviously needs. i don't even want to know what they do to make enough money to feed that damn army of badly dressed kids.
KiwiMama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by KiwiMama »

Okay I have a few things I noticed here.

Her whole identity for ages was being vegan and homeschooling, they aren't either of those things anymore

I noticed a while ago she follows a lot of those fundie families on Instagram that don't believe in contraception and have a million kids....

She said in her announcement video "it's a blessing" "we are so blessed" and I haven't heard her speak like that before or at least not that I've noticed

Is this the dawn of her new Fundie quiver full identity?
jellybean953
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jellybean953 »

I wasn’t expecting that announcement. The twins are still so young. She’s always planned pregnancies so close together.. her poor body.. yikes!
Pop_gotpoison

Unread post by Pop_gotpoison »

Anyone else notice papa beans face the entire video … he looks exhausted and can barely force a smile.
Snap2it
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Snap2it »

Pop_gotpoison wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 7:28 pm Anyone else notice papa beans face the entire video … he looks exhausted and can barely force a smile.
He always looks like that. I don't think he is very comfortable in front of the camera.

9 kids. I guess she wanted another baby close in age to the twins.

Still, what a burden on the system. I know a few people who have given birth this year and they said the hospitals are overwhelmed.
HappyCat
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by HappyCat »

Hi All....
Can anyone tell me if there's a new three re Chloe & Beans? I can't find it. This one seems old? Thanks.
HappyCat
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by HappyCat »

Are all the school age kids in actual school now? if so I think that's great.
Oh God. Another pregnancy, with all those C/Sections & complications I really worry for the state of her uterus. She'll have to be closely monitored.
Poor Ro. That guy needs a break.
Have you guys that have commented here since the Baby 9 pregnancy announcement been here for a few years> Happy to fill in history if anyone wants. Or should it be left in the past!
eliza
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by eliza »

Ro did look exhausted but then again this is his decision too! Chloe cant be the only one who wanted another kid

Return to “Chloe and Beans”