Chloe & Beans/Chloe, Rohie & Beans - Part 2

lurking10
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Chloe & Beans/Chloe, Rohie & Beans - Part 2

Unread post by lurking10 »

Continue on providing advice for Chloe to replicate in her videos!
Peachespeonies
Informer
Informer

Re: Chloe & Beans/Chloe, Rohie & Beans - Part 2

Unread post by Peachespeonies »

I find both Pearl and Evan annoying. I just feel sorry for Rufus. Henry and Otto seem like such sweet kids without enough attention.
mumoftwokiddos
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mumoftwokiddos »

She changed the title of her last vlog!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
lurking10
Informer
Informer

mumoftwokiddos wrote:She changed the title of her last vlog!

Yep because I think so copped a bit of flack over it and she deleted all the comments disagreeing with the click bait
Peachespeonies
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Peachespeonies »

All her titles are click baits. They sound so stupid. I am really surprised there are so many people are ass licking her. She is boring.
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

At first I liked the minimalist look to their apartment and I think when I found out they lived on benefits, I assumed they just couldn't really afford decorations or to do much with it. Lol well now I'm like cmon, the place looks like an asylum (a cure for wellness comes to mind). The common areas aren't sooo bad but the kids rooms are so freaking depressing. They have those electronic blinds that I think are inside the windows, if that makes sense lol. So I guess they saw no 'need' for curtains. And what someone said about them not having any personal belongings was absolutely right and that's something that I didn't even think about before. They wouldn't even have a place to put anything that was special to them because I didn't even see any dressers or even a little night table in the room. Welp. Good thing she did say she was going to start working on the rooms which its about damn time. Those pineapple lights are cute though and I want to find them now for myself lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

They had curtains when they first rented the place but she didn't like it and changed them for roller blinds. I like the minimalist decoration but their bedrooms are depressing.
These kids really need some privacy and some alone time with their parents. They are slowly becoming angry to be always stuck with 5 other siblings, Rufus is the one who shows it the most but it's the same for all of them. On Evan's birthday the poor kid was silently screaming for some alone time, when his grandpa called him on the phone he kept walking in the garden when talking to him because the other kids were trying to be a part of the conversation and he didn't want to share his time with his grandpa on his birthday. It was sad.
He's becoming more and more obnoxious every day because he wants his parents to look at him as an individual and not as a part of a bunch of kids. He already have the focus on him most of the time because him and Pearl are the golden children but he wants more and some really one-on-one time.
lurking10
Informer
Informer

Yeah the bedrooms have always creeped me out because all thats in there is a bed. No clothes, wardrobes are empty no personal belongings etc.

The kids really are part of a set because nothing differentiates one from the other
Chook123
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Chook123 »

lurking10 wrote:Yeah the bedrooms have always creeped me out because all thats in there is a bed. No clothes, wardrobes are empty no personal belongings etc.

The kids really are part of a set because nothing differentiates one from the other
Yeah i find it weird how she keeps all there clothes in her room. They literally have nothing in there room. She has to control everything...

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

Chook123 wrote:
lurking10 wrote:Yeah the bedrooms have always creeped me out because all thats in there is a bed. No clothes, wardrobes are empty no personal belongings etc.

Yeah i find it weird how she keeps all there clothes in her room. They literally have nothing in there room. She has to control everything...

Wait. What?? I never realized that they did even have their clothes in there. Wtf???? I can't tell from the videos, but do they have closets? Like are they just empty then? Because that's pretty weird.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

Yes in some videos you can see the triplets playing in their closets and they are 100% empty. She keeps all their clothes in the parents' bedroom (which seem to be quite big btw), there's nothing but beds in the kids' bedrooms.
Chook123
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Chook123 »

Lyanna wrote:Yes in some videos you can see the triplets playing in their closets and they are 100% empty. She keeps all their clothes in the parents' bedroom (which seem to be quite big btw), there's nothing but beds in the kids' bedrooms.
Yeah im reaally jealous of her room its massive!!

Natxo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Natxo »

I can see Chloe being the over protective parent that searches through her teenagers personal belongings and questions everything and makes them come home before 6pm
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

She's aready saving herself some time and trouble by forbidding any personal belongings (except a bike and a watch) and socialization outside the house.
Ice cream sundae
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ice cream sundae »

Greetings! Been lurking for ages but just had to sign up and join in the discussion. :D
Thatsriiiiight
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Thatsriiiiight »

Lyanna wrote:She's aready saving herself some time and trouble by forbidding any personal belongings (except a bike and a watch) and socialization outside the house.
And that watch is such a gross concept. Kids should be learning that being active and exercising is intrinsic. Teaching children to count every step and monitor their levels ends up reducing their activity levels long term.
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

You're so right. Apparently even walking is a performance for Chloe.
mumoftwokiddos
Talker
Talker

Thatsriiiiight wrote:
Lyanna wrote:She's aready saving herself some time and trouble by forbidding any personal belongings (except a bike and a watch) and socialization outside the house.
And that watch is such a gross concept. Kids should be learning that being active and exercising is intrinsic. Teaching children to count every step and monitor their levels ends up reducing their activity levels long term.
That watch is pretty cool, my kid has one. But we dont focus on steps ect. We treat it as a watch because its a watch. I dont want to imprint an obsession with exercise so young. God knows how it will affect the kids.

mumoftwokiddos
Talker
Talker

Thatsriiiiight wrote:
And digital watches should only be given to a kid once they can read a normal non digital clock. So i wonder if he can do that?

lovesthree
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lovesthree »

I always just thought she had nothing in their rooms so they had nothing in there to mess up. She wants to appear like an organised super mum and messy rooms would go against that image.

In the earlier years of school here there is a big focus on fine motor skills. I haven't seen her doing any activities for that?

Return to “Chloe and Beans”