Showy Chloe, RohieDerella & Beans - Part 3

gossipingloser
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Showy Chloe, RohieDerella & Beans - Part 3

Unread post by gossipingloser »

It's true that they spend money like it's going out of style. I mean we were JUST talking about her buying a $999 shelf. They buy expensive pyjamas, expensive toys, expensive food, etc. I think their house is really nice. They buy expensive shit every single day - they clearly have (or think they have) a lot of expendable income. But do they work hard for it?? Hmmmm.

I think the fact that she's never had a normal job contributes to how hard she thinks she works. Also I think she's the type who generally thinks she's superior to others, so it's not a surprise that she thinks she works harder than others. It's shocking though because she's incredibly lucky to get to stay home with her kids and earn so much money. I think vlogging IS a job. But it's like being an actor or a sports star - you earn more money than the garbage collectors and teachers in the world, despite the fact that those jobs are way more essential. The money you earn at a job doesn't translate to how hard it is, or your value to society AT ALL. It's a pity that she doesn't think about that, especially considering she's for sure going to pass on her attitude of superiority onto her children, since they never have anyone else teaching them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lurking10
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Showy Chloe, RohieDerella & Beans - Part 3

Unread post by lurking10 »

NEW THREAD!

Chloe and Beans: Long Hair, DO Care! - Part 4

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_ ... are_type=t

Return to “Chloe and Beans”