Continue on gossiping!
Peachespeonies
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Showy Chloe, RohieDerella & Beans - Part 3

Unread post by Peachespeonies »

Nice. Was just looking at her insta. Noticed all that profiles that defend her seems to be like fake profiles with no post or friends. Wonder if she makes them to defend herself. Some did doing like her. Passive aggressive.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

i wish she'd come back here tbh.
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

Why?
Harkette
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Harkette »

actuallydear wrote:i wish she'd come back here tbh.
She posted here to defend herself?? I never understand why bloggers/vloggers do that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

If reference to the kids looking sickly, I saw a comment on one of the last two vlogs with someone asking the same and she said that they are naturally pale and the under eye circles/bags are genetic. She said their bags are also made worse lately because the kids have been waking up at 5am and watching tv behind their back.

I still call bullshit

actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

Harkette wrote:
She posted here to defend herself?? I never understand why bloggers/vloggers do that.

Yep, she posted a lot of lengthy responses.
Kitty
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kitty »

I'm very disappointed in Chloe. When I found her family I thought "ok, these ones are different" but no. Same clickbaits, same monkey training for the camera and the haircuts vlog made me shudder. She's making her kids afraid of cutting hair just because she wants them with longer hair because it fits the agenda of "unisex, homeschooled, vegan kids" for youtube. Disgusting.
At least admit you are the one who wants them with long hair, Chloe! Of course 3 to 5 year old kids will say as you do and agree with you, especially if they barely contact with other people outside of the house and her conditioning of Felix was obvious.
I'm afraid she will be one of those mothers who will manipulate her kids so they can forever live in her bubble.
It's hilarious how she thinks she's proving her kids decide for themselves when it's becoming obvious how manipulative and controlling she is. She's digging her own grave. More and more people will start to catch on as the time passes, the kids grow older and she'll need to do it more.

Look at Rohan, Chloe. He's much more sympathetic to the public for a reason.
Ice cream sundae
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ice cream sundae »

I remember when I was just lurking and I read the whole of the first thread in one sitting. I was quite shocked when Chloe first turned up to defend herself. At first I thought she handled it all quite well but it soon spiralled out of control.
damondaniel
Talker
Talker

Unread post by damondaniel »

Aboogabooga wrote:She said their bags are also made worse lately because the kids have been waking up at 5am and watching tv behind their back.
Good for them lmao
Ice cream sundae
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ice cream sundae »

Isn't the only tv in their room? How do they manage to watch tv without them knowing? :?
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

Bullshit. The only tv they have is in the parents' bedroom, at least this is what they say in the vlogs. And 5am is litteraly bedtime for Chloe for there's no way she wouldn't notice if one the kids wake up at 5am.
In one of the old clips the kids (Evan, Otto, Felix) were little (Evan and Otto were toddlers and Felix was a baby) and they were playing and chilling right in front of a TV, The TV was turned on and no one was really watching it. I don't know how she wants us to believe the whole "my kids don't watch TV they only play with educational toys" thing.
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

Harkette wrote:

Yes you can read the first thread she wrote endless posts to defend herself. I think most of the youtubers who do that are just hurt by what they read and want to answer back but Chloe was clearly trying to control the thread. She's such a control freak but guess what, we're not RohieDerella or preschool kids.
The funny thing is that when someone posted the link to her old tumblr she couldn't really defend herself anymore so she just said we do selective reading and don't understand a thing. And also that our lives must be very boring to come here to talk about youtubers, said the youtuber who doesn't do anything expect sitting on her a** and shoving a camera in her kids' faces when her husband does everything and who googled herself to find the thread.
freshEyremom
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by freshEyremom »

Felix cried at his haircut...becuaes they waited till he was 3 for christ sakes. If they started when he was one he would be used to it by now. They could have just done trims from then on-nothing drastic. She's a drama queen and her kids look like jerks because of it.
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

Most moms cut their kids hair by themselves with a scissors. Nothing scary, not a big deal, about 5-10minutes after a bath and we're done. I don't know how on earth these ones think it's a good thing to make it such a big deal.
Anyway I just watched the last vlog and Chloe's mother seems so nice and gentle with the kids I liked the way she was talking to them. Paxton looks well behaved. She also looks calm and down to earth, I'm sure she wonders what went wrong in her daughter's uprising. But she loves her grandkids.
Thatsriiiiight
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Thatsriiiiight »

Her attempt at showing us her homeschooling was so frustrating to watch. Otto was challenged by the coin/block activity but it was nowhere near challenging enough for Evan. Thar child should be exploring more challenging math concepts than that and in school he would be. In foundation, the first year of school, children learn equation strategies, graphing and predicting. She's still working on things he would have covered in term one and moved on from. The sad thing is that's obviously the best she's done so far as she felt it was worth sharing. She doesn't know how poorly she's doing. Or can't admit it at least.
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

Thatsriiiiight wrote:Her attempt at showing us her homeschooling was so frustrating to watch. Otto was challenged by the coin/block activity but it was nowhere near challenging enough for Evan. Thar child should be exploring more challenging math concepts than that and in school he would be. In foundation, the first year of school, children learn equation strategies, graphing and predicting. She's still working on things he would have covered in term one and moved on from. The sad thing is that's obviously the best she's done so far as she felt it was worth sharing. She doesn't know how poorly she's doing. Or can't admit it at least.

She does it like that because she's always going to be moving at the pace of the slowest one in the group which is not fair. Soon Otto will be bored too because they'll have to go at Felixs pace

Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

She thinks it's amazing partly because of the 12 years old in the comments saying "wow I'm 12 and don't know how to do this! your children are soooo smart and you're supermom! can you please adopt me?" "wooow you're doing an amazing job teaching your kids, normal kids can't do that at 10 and yours can do that at 4!"
Peachespeonies
Informer
Informer

100000 k subscribers. Wonder what she tells her kids about youtube.
Peachespeonies
Informer
Informer

Lyanna wrote:
Harkette wrote:

Yes you can read the first thread she wrote endless posts to defend herself. I think most of the youtubers who do that are just hurt by what they read and want to answer back but Chloe was clearly trying to control the thread. She's such a control freak but guess what, we're not RohieDerella or preschool kids.
The funny thing is that when someone posted the link to her old tumblr she couldn't really defend herself anymore so she just said we do selective reading and don't understand a thing. And also that our lives must be very boring to come here to talk about youtubers, said the youtuber who doesn't do anything expect sitting on her a** and shoving a camera in her kids' faces when her husband does everything and who googled herself to find the thread.
Her exact words were "go back to your riveting lives". Lol.

Return to “Chloe and Beans”