Showy Chloe, RohieDerella & Beans - Part 3

tigerlily
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Showy Chloe, RohieDerella & Beans - Part 3

Unread post by tigerlily »

It's a cute shelf, but I bought something similar from aldi for $80.. The height looks like they will outgrow it pretty soon too :?

Did she give a reason to why the trips are getting their 18months vaccinations so late? It's obvious to us why, but I was wondering if she made up some sort of excuse? Sorry I don't want to give them a view.
Thatsriiiiight
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Thatsriiiiight »

She said it was because they had that bout of sickness recently. But basically it was because they can't get their shit together. No real reason

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Lucyall
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lucyall »

Title suggestion: Beans, Beans the magical fruit! The more Chloe naps, the more Ro works!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Suzannn
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Suzannn »

Jasity
You have to get your kids vaccinated in WA if you want your government benefits and since they live off that money makes sense they get it
Beantwoorden

Life with Beans
Jasity - If you think a family of 8 can live a comfortable lifestyle in a large house, go on holidays, outings, buy new clothes, toys and books weekly, new furniture, kids programs and activities and eat plenty of fresh produce and specialty products, all on Centrelink benefits then you've been poorly informed or perhaps just have poor judgement. We work really hard and get minimal sleep to be able to afford all we do and give our kids all they need.
We have received plenty of government assistance in the past and are truly grateful for the system they have, but I can assure you we are paying more in taxes now than we've ever received so reading your comment makes me cringe a little. I just wanted to clarify. :)

Sorry, can't seem to attach an image, so I just copied this comment under her latest vid. Chloe is back at it again with the passive agressive comments, emoji's included! She is bragging so much it makes me cringe, not even a little. Why do kids need new toys and books weekly anyway? And what numerous holidays is she speaking about? I can just remember 1 holiday. Also, they don't have a large house, they are renting it! Stop talking big Chloe, we see right through you. :D
Spillthattea
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Spillthattea »

Suzannn wrote:Jasity
You have to get your kids vaccinated in WA if you want your government benefits and since they live off that money makes sense they get it
Beantwoorden

Life with Beans
Jasity - If you think a family of 8 can live a comfortable lifestyle in a large house, go on holidays, outings, buy new clothes, toys and books weekly, new furniture, kids programs and activities and eat plenty of fresh produce and specialty products, all on Centrelink benefits then you've been poorly informed or perhaps just have poor judgement. We work really hard and get minimal sleep to be able to afford all we do and give our kids all they need.
We have received plenty of government assistance in the past and are truly grateful for the system they have, but I can assure you we are paying more in taxes now than we've ever received so reading your comment makes me cringe a little. I just wanted to clarify. :)

Sorry, can't seem to attach an image, so I just copied this comment under her latest vid. Chloe is back at it again with the passive agressive comments, emoji's included! She is bragging so much it makes me cringe, not even a little. Why do kids need new toys and books weekly anyway? And what numerous holidays is she speaking about? I can just remember 1 holiday. Also, they don't have a large house, they are renting it! Stop talking big Chloe, we see right through you. :D
Gross, I find her holier than thou manner of talking down to people absolutely repulsive. She sounds like a smug 11 year old bragging.

Sent from my Lenovo TB3-710F using Tapatalk
Spillthattea
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Spillthattea »

Title suggestion: Chloe and screams, cult vibes only.

Sent from my Lenovo TB3-710F using Tapatalk
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

Wow. Stay humble Chloe. I thought you didn't like having a lot of "stuff". And you don't buy new clothes weekly. You buy new matching fucking pajamas and the kids just all wear the same old raggedy ass clothing out and about. Except for pearl, who occasionally gets a new piiiink sweater.

I chuckled at the anti-vaxxers giving her shit in the comments. Not because I agree with, I certainly don't, but because it's funny to see them turn on her for the one thing she does right (albeit for the wrong reason). And yea the timing is very suspicious. I thought she was going to say that they needed it for school but nope. I see no other reason why she would wait 7 months to get them. It's not like they were on one of those extravagant holidays she's always on. (Lol sarcasm)

julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by julietpreston »

jfc she makes me cringe. Somebody (probably even a kid) makes a harmless comment and she goes on one of her annoying rants. And her bragging about working so hard is laughable. She wouldn't know hard work if it slapped her in the face. Plus those kids don't NEED new toys and books every week. Minimalism my butt. I doubt YT could completely support them and she seems very ungrateful that centrelink pays her rent while she sits around. And "you have been poorly informed or have perhaps just have very poor judgement" is quite a rude and condescending statement. Chloe herself said that centrelink helps a lot. But I'm not surprised. Underneath her fake personality she is a total b*tch
Peachespeonies
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Peachespeonies »

What an ungrateful bitch. First of all, if she really cared about her kids, she would have vaccinated them timely. But no, she didn't. Only when it benefits her, she does.and stupid excuses for that. Secondly, her comment is so obnoxious. She sounds like she has all the wealth and don't have to work for the rest of her life. She seems to forget centerlink fed her and her family. I also can't wait to see what happens when her yt money ends. Could she still afford her luxuries and her so called holidays. Her house isn't even that big. Standard lot sized home. Sterile looking too. She stays up north. Rent not too high. Talk big all you want Chloe.
ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ShudnaB3 »

Oh shut up, Chloe. A simple, "while Centrelink isn't why we can afford to do everything it has certainly helped us get to where we are now." Would have been more appropriate than her smug list of perks.

Speaking of appropriate (or not) another bath photo on Instagram, and now she wants to claim the triplets never liked baths till she started playing soothing music recently? Er, why have they been filmed and photographed in the bath as often as they have if they apparently hated it? And maybe they like it more because they're not crammed in with three older siblings for photo ops? God she annoys me. I wish she really DID have to experience actual "hard work" and gain some perspective and purpose rather than using her children as props.
gossipingloser
Informer
Informer

Unread post by gossipingloser »

It's true that they spend money like it's going out of style. I mean we were JUST talking about her buying a $999 shelf. They buy expensive pyjamas, expensive toys, expensive food, etc. I think their house is really nice. They buy expensive shit every single day - they clearly have (or think they have) a lot of expendable income. But do they work hard for it?? Hmmmm.

I think the fact that she's never had a normal job contributes to how hard she thinks she works. Also I think she's the type who generally thinks she's superior to others, so it's not a surprise that she thinks she works harder than others. It's shocking though because she's incredibly lucky to get to stay home with her kids and earn so much money. I think vlogging IS a job. But it's like being an actor or a sports star - you earn more money than the garbage collectors and teachers in the world, despite the fact that those jobs are way more essential. The money you earn at a job doesn't translate to how hard it is, or your value to society AT ALL. It's a pity that she doesn't think about that, especially considering she's for sure going to pass on her attitude of superiority onto her children, since they never have anyone else teaching them.

lurking10
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lurking10 »

NEW THREAD!

Chloe and Beans: Long Hair, DO Care! - Part 4

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_ ... are_type=t

Return to “Chloe and Beans”