Showy Chloe, RohieDerella & Beans - Part 3

123789s
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Showy Chloe, RohieDerella & Beans - Part 3

Unread post by 123789s »

Lyanna wrote:I think our Australians friends on this thread talked about it at some point and said that the most important vaccines were mandatory in Australia or the kids are not allowed to go to day care centres and most important the family don't get the government money
Actually, I am Australian and this is true. Didn't think of it tbh
Peachespeonies
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Peachespeonies »

I am living in Perth at the moment. Daycare is very pricey. Another thing I was wondering is, how long has Ro has been out of work? To qualify for gov benefits, one has to prove that they are constantly trying to get a job. Like applying and going for interviews. How does Ro do that? I am just so annoyed looking at her purchases. My husband works away for months so that he can pay for tax for people like chloe to get 999 aud book shelf for her toddlers to admirea. And we have to think twice to make any purchases.
Thatsriiiiight
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Thatsriiiiight »

Ok am I the only one who could clearly hear Felix saying "jalapeños" NOT "numbers". I was shocked when she said he wanted numbers on his toast.
I hope they had more than one slice of toast for dinner. That was not enough on its own.
On vaccines:
She's always been adamant that kids need their needles. She spoke about it on Tumblr at times.
I think she's tried to keep it low key lately as the homeschool/vegan parents generally don't like vaccines. It's likely they only did them because as people have said here, Australia has a no jab no play policy. She would have to get it up to date so the trips can start at the daycare.

Also that new shelving is straight up an attempt to do Montessori. And all I can say is finally! The wall of Stuva has always annoyed me. The kids can't see their toys. They can only play with what she allows out. The shelves will give them more choices although it is a little small.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Berry_2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Berry_2 »

The less taxable income you earn the more child care assistance you can receive. Its always been so backwards like that!
melody01010
Informer
Informer

Unread post by melody01010 »

She's obviously been reading up on Montessori ideas. Showing the triplets drinking water from cups is an example of something they do in Montessori schools. Honestly has anyone even seen any of the older boys even drinking from cups before now? Also giving the triplets the babyccinos like that was such a bad idea, it annoyed me so much

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ShudnaB3 »

Don't worry, I'm sure once she has another $999 (or the sponsorship she's fishing for) she'll get another shelf. :P

I actually don't mind the wall of Stuva, lol. I can see pulling out, say, three of the lower shelves one day and when tidying away later rotating them with the upper shelves for next time to keep the toys "fresh". I don't understand why they make "the library" off limits to the triplets by putting smaller toys in there though. Why not have those items in the top drawers of the Stuva and let the triplets have access to the low table and couches in "the library"? Less costly way of instituting more Montessori-like principles.
Berry_2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Berry_2 »

FYI they'd never use plastic cups in a Montessori establishment/ home.
Spillthattea
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Spillthattea »

Yeah I'm pleased she vaccinates. I wondered where she stood with that, especially considering vaccines aren't vegan. I must admit I had a chuckle to myself over the timing of it, it clearly coincides with their enrollments as in order to attend daycare you need documentation to prove your child(ren) are up to date and it's funny that after 7 months of being overdue the thought occurs to her to do them now.

Sent from my Lenovo TB3-710F using Tapatalk
mumoftwokiddos
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mumoftwokiddos »

ShudnaB3 wrote:Don't worry, I'm sure once she has another $999 (or the sponsorship she's fishing for) she'll get another shelf. Image

I actually don't mind the wall of Stuva, lol. I can see pulling out, say, three of the lower shelves one day and when tidying away later rotating them with the upper shelves for next time to keep the toys "fresh". I don't understand why they make "the library" off limits to the triplets by putting smaller toys in there though. Why not have those items in the top drawers of the Stuva and let the triplets have access to the low table and couches in "the library"? Less costly way of instituting more Montessori-like principles.
Did that shelf cost that much?? Please tell me i am wrong

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper

mumoftwokiddos wrote:
ShudnaB3 wrote:Don't worry, I'm sure once she has another $999 (or the sponsorship she's fishing for) she'll get another shelf. Image

Did that shelf cost that much?? Please tell me i am wrong

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
Yup! She tagged the company in the Instagram pic and the Aussie stockists charge that much.

http://leoandbella.com.au/shop/oeuf-mini-library-birch/
tigerlily
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tigerlily »

It's a cute shelf, but I bought something similar from aldi for $80.. The height looks like they will outgrow it pretty soon too :?

Did she give a reason to why the trips are getting their 18months vaccinations so late? It's obvious to us why, but I was wondering if she made up some sort of excuse? Sorry I don't want to give them a view.
Thatsriiiiight
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Thatsriiiiight »

She said it was because they had that bout of sickness recently. But basically it was because they can't get their shit together. No real reason

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Lucyall
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lucyall »

Title suggestion: Beans, Beans the magical fruit! The more Chloe naps, the more Ro works!

Suzannn
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Suzannn »

Jasity
You have to get your kids vaccinated in WA if you want your government benefits and since they live off that money makes sense they get it
Beantwoorden

Life with Beans
Jasity - If you think a family of 8 can live a comfortable lifestyle in a large house, go on holidays, outings, buy new clothes, toys and books weekly, new furniture, kids programs and activities and eat plenty of fresh produce and specialty products, all on Centrelink benefits then you've been poorly informed or perhaps just have poor judgement. We work really hard and get minimal sleep to be able to afford all we do and give our kids all they need.
We have received plenty of government assistance in the past and are truly grateful for the system they have, but I can assure you we are paying more in taxes now than we've ever received so reading your comment makes me cringe a little. I just wanted to clarify. :)

Sorry, can't seem to attach an image, so I just copied this comment under her latest vid. Chloe is back at it again with the passive agressive comments, emoji's included! She is bragging so much it makes me cringe, not even a little. Why do kids need new toys and books weekly anyway? And what numerous holidays is she speaking about? I can just remember 1 holiday. Also, they don't have a large house, they are renting it! Stop talking big Chloe, we see right through you. :D
Spillthattea
Talker
Talker

Suzannn wrote:Jasity
You have to get your kids vaccinated in WA if you want your government benefits and since they live off that money makes sense they get it
Beantwoorden

Life with Beans
Jasity - If you think a family of 8 can live a comfortable lifestyle in a large house, go on holidays, outings, buy new clothes, toys and books weekly, new furniture, kids programs and activities and eat plenty of fresh produce and specialty products, all on Centrelink benefits then you've been poorly informed or perhaps just have poor judgement. We work really hard and get minimal sleep to be able to afford all we do and give our kids all they need.
We have received plenty of government assistance in the past and are truly grateful for the system they have, but I can assure you we are paying more in taxes now than we've ever received so reading your comment makes me cringe a little. I just wanted to clarify. :)

Sorry, can't seem to attach an image, so I just copied this comment under her latest vid. Chloe is back at it again with the passive agressive comments, emoji's included! She is bragging so much it makes me cringe, not even a little. Why do kids need new toys and books weekly anyway? And what numerous holidays is she speaking about? I can just remember 1 holiday. Also, they don't have a large house, they are renting it! Stop talking big Chloe, we see right through you. :D
Gross, I find her holier than thou manner of talking down to people absolutely repulsive. She sounds like a smug 11 year old bragging.

Spillthattea
Talker
Talker

Title suggestion: Chloe and screams, cult vibes only.

Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

Wow. Stay humble Chloe. I thought you didn't like having a lot of "stuff". And you don't buy new clothes weekly. You buy new matching fucking pajamas and the kids just all wear the same old raggedy ass clothing out and about. Except for pearl, who occasionally gets a new piiiink sweater.

I chuckled at the anti-vaxxers giving her shit in the comments. Not because I agree with, I certainly don't, but because it's funny to see them turn on her for the one thing she does right (albeit for the wrong reason). And yea the timing is very suspicious. I thought she was going to say that they needed it for school but nope. I see no other reason why she would wait 7 months to get them. It's not like they were on one of those extravagant holidays she's always on. (Lol sarcasm)

julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by julietpreston »

jfc she makes me cringe. Somebody (probably even a kid) makes a harmless comment and she goes on one of her annoying rants. And her bragging about working so hard is laughable. She wouldn't know hard work if it slapped her in the face. Plus those kids don't NEED new toys and books every week. Minimalism my butt. I doubt YT could completely support them and she seems very ungrateful that centrelink pays her rent while she sits around. And "you have been poorly informed or have perhaps just have very poor judgement" is quite a rude and condescending statement. Chloe herself said that centrelink helps a lot. But I'm not surprised. Underneath her fake personality she is a total b*tch
Peachespeonies
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Peachespeonies »

What an ungrateful bitch. First of all, if she really cared about her kids, she would have vaccinated them timely. But no, she didn't. Only when it benefits her, she does.and stupid excuses for that. Secondly, her comment is so obnoxious. She sounds like she has all the wealth and don't have to work for the rest of her life. She seems to forget centerlink fed her and her family. I also can't wait to see what happens when her yt money ends. Could she still afford her luxuries and her so called holidays. Her house isn't even that big. Standard lot sized home. Sterile looking too. She stays up north. Rent not too high. Talk big all you want Chloe.
ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Oh shut up, Chloe. A simple, "while Centrelink isn't why we can afford to do everything it has certainly helped us get to where we are now." Would have been more appropriate than her smug list of perks.

Speaking of appropriate (or not) another bath photo on Instagram, and now she wants to claim the triplets never liked baths till she started playing soothing music recently? Er, why have they been filmed and photographed in the bath as often as they have if they apparently hated it? And maybe they like it more because they're not crammed in with three older siblings for photo ops? God she annoys me. I wish she really DID have to experience actual "hard work" and gain some perspective and purpose rather than using her children as props.

Return to “Chloe and Beans”