Showy Chloe, RohieDerella & Beans - Part 3

Thatsriiiiight
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Showy Chloe, RohieDerella & Beans - Part 3

Unread post by Thatsriiiiight »

I don't think he's even out of high school yet. He was in a school uniform in one vlog? I don't think it's Chloe's fault if he's using foul language but it certainly says a lot about their mother. He's allowed to sit around and play video games and talk in that way. She's allowed to party at 15 with alcohol. A++ parenting. What a great Nana she must be too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Spillthattea
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Spillthattea »

Thatsriiiiight wrote:I don't think he's even out of high school yet. He was in a school uniform in one vlog? I don't think it's Chloe's fault if he's using foul language but it certainly says a lot about their mother. He's allowed to sit around and play video games and talk in that way. She's allowed to party at 15 with alcohol. A++ parenting. What a great Nana she must be too.

I agree with you 100%, in the comments on the wedding vlog he even responded to someone saying "I was drunk at that point" or something like that when he did the outro on the vlog.

Sent from my Lenovo TB3-710F using Tapatalk
julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by julietpreston »

Spillthattea wrote:
Thatsriiiiight wrote:I don't think he's even out of high school yet. He was in a school uniform in one vlog? I don't think it's Chloe's fault if he's using foul language but it certainly says a lot about their mother. He's allowed to sit around and play video games and talk in that way. She's allowed to party at 15 with alcohol. A++ parenting. What a great Nana she must be too.

I agree with you 100%, in the comments on the wedding vlog he even responded to someone saying "I was drunk at that point" or something like that when he did the outro on the vlog.

Sent from my Lenovo TB3-710F using Tapatalk
But knowing teenage boys, he probably had like a few sips or maybe half a glass of alcohol and was trying to show off :lol:
lurking10
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lurking10 »

Hallelujah! Run free little trips! Make messy paintings, dig in the sand, make crafts, sing songs really loud, play with other children besides your siblings, get attention from other adults and just be freeeeee!

#tripsarefree
ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ShudnaB3 »

Holy crap, that little shelf she posted a picture of on Instagram is $999!
olim
Talker
Talker

Unread post by olim »

So happy for the triplets! Even just one day a week will help them so much with their speech and socialization! I think by the time they are 5 Chloe will have given up on the homeschooling, or just home school the older kids.
Peachespeonies
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Peachespeonies »

ShudnaB3 wrote:Holy crap, that little shelf she posted a picture of on Instagram is $999!
Oh wow! Doesn't look spectacular. What brand.
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

ShudnaB3 wrote:Holy crap, that little shelf she posted a picture of on Instagram is $999!
What a waste of money. They didn't need anymore storage. They should've invested in an actual couch instead. She was so excited about it too just so she could put shit on display. Lol as if the trips aren't going to just rip it off anyways. Minimalist my ass!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Peachespeonies
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Peachespeonies »

So I am assuming the shelf didn't come free or sponsored? Fishing for more sponsors?
ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper

It's Ouef brand...the mini library shelf. Someone in the insta comments said something like, "over 600 dollars, ouch"...so I looked. That's the US price (and it's an American brand), stockists in Australia charge $999. If it's sponsored she didn't disclose that it was (that's a no-no isn't it?) so I think it's more likely fishing for future sponsorships. Especially since she tagged the books and toy brands in the same pic.
ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Also every toddler I've met would view that shelf as a climbing frame, lol! I guess I just haven't known toddler prodigies who prefer to admire carefully selected toys and books instead...;)
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

ShudnaB3 wrote:Also every toddler I've met would view that shelf as a climbing frame, lol! I guess I just haven't known toddler prodigies who prefer to admire carefully selected toys and books instead...;)
Lmao exactly. She said she just wanted to display more toys for the kids. Bitch please. You just wanted something new to buy. She should've spent some of that on some new clothing for the kids. It looks like they're all wearing rags half the time.

lovesthree
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lovesthree »

I think I know which Montessori daycare she is sending them to. There's only one that is close to where they live. I looked into the same one for my daughter and the fees were $105 a day. YT must be paying them well!
lovesthree
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lovesthree »

That shelf was such a waste of money! It looks cheaply made, and who in their right mind would spend that much on toy room furniture that will be knocked, chipped and probably drawn on?!
With that kind of money she could have decked out their garden with things they can actually play with, not just look at. Swing set, sand pit, cubby house..
lurking10
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lurking10 »

Want to start throwing some new thread name ideas around?!
julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by julietpreston »

lovesthree wrote:I think I know which Montessori daycare she is sending them to. There's only one that is close to where they live. I looked into the same one for my daughter and the fees were $105 a day. YT must be paying them well!
$105 per child? So for Chloe $315 a day. Ouch. Wish I made as much as them for sitting around at home and popping out babies like a pez dispenser.

That shelf was obviously just for aesthetic reasons. She could've spent that money on something they can actually play with, not just something that looks nice. If she really wanted it just to display toys she'd get a cheap ikea shelf or something. The kids don't give a damn about her expensive shelf and the nice way she's arranged their toys on it. They just want to climb up it and actually play with the toys. I really hope it's anchored to the wall.
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

God that brother channel...it sure sounds like him.
So this is a family in which the mother had 3 kids with 3 different baby daddys, let her 17 yo have a party with a bunch of guys at her place while she was away and while her other daughter who was 13-14 at that time was allowed to attend. Really good idea to let your 13 yo around a bunch of 17 yo drunk guys, shit. And that brother was like 4 or 5 at that time, did she take him with her or was he also in that house ? Also the way Chloe told that story didn't seem like it was the first or the only time that happened.
The brother is now 15 and allowed to have a youtube channel in which he uses very distasteful vocabulary. The daughter is 24 and have 6 kids with a guy she hooked up with at one of these party when she was a teen. Gosh.
I don't know how Chloe has that mighty attitude because clearly she has nothing to be proud of.

edit: the mother should thank God that her 13 yo met with a socially awkward and shy guy and things turned out well. She could have came back at her house and found some dramatic accident happened while she was away... Usually letting a 13 or 14yo attend to a party with 17 yo drunk guys doesn't really turn out well.
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

lurking10 wrote:Want to start throwing some new thread name ideas around?!
Chloe and beans: Chloe chills, Rohan cleans, Beans match.
fortwendy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by fortwendy »

lurking10 wrote:Want to start throwing some new thread name ideas around?!
I will re-suggest these from earlier in the thread, now that the time is here.

Saint Chloe and Beans
Life With Beans: needs proteins
Life with Beans: Ro always cleans
Beans Beans The Magical Fruit
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

lovesthree wrote:I think I know which Montessori daycare she is sending them to. There's only one that is close to where they live. I looked into the same one for my daughter and the fees were $105 a day. YT must be paying them well!
Most daycare are around that in price. My daughters daycare is $116 per day. But once you get your govt rebates added (based on income) it becomes a lot cheaper. It took my daughters daily cost down to $65 a day. So Chloe won't be paying $105 a day per child, she'd be paying less. But I couldn't tell you what she'd be paying because I don't know her income.

Return to “Chloe and Beans”