Chloe and Beans: Long Hair, DO Care! - Part 4

Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Chloe and Beans: Long Hair, DO Care! - Part 4

Unread post by Lyanna »

Ro certainly wasn't a victim or an enabler in all of this. He insisted on having a fourth child right now when Chloe was hating motherhood because of Felix. They already had 3 under 2 so it was like the only time she saw the light and then she went with what he wanted because they had a plan.4 kids in 4 years, not in 5 years, not in 4.5 years...Felix was already 3 months old can you imagine guys he was getting so old and time was running out.
And Ro was quite vocal about wanting a GIRL. He told her to sway for a girl (basically trying to alter her diet while ttc in order to have an impact on the baby's gender)

I remember when the triplets were babies and Ro quit his job a lot of people were asking her how they could afford their house and food for 8 including formula and disposable nappies for 3. It was before she came here to talk about her finances and she didn't want to admit living on benefits so she was always saying they lived on savings from when ro was a baker. How much did she say they managed to save on her tumblr? 700 something dollars? yeah Chloe we totally believe you were all living on that.

edit: I just remembered Felix was only 16months old or something when the triplets were born so he was still on the bottle and in nappies at that time so formula and nappies for 4 not just for 3. I don't know about Otto though, he was only two so I doubt Chloe had the time to toilet train him while heavily pregnant with the triplets.
olim
Talker
Talker

Unread post by olim »

I think I remember Chloe trying to potty train Otto at the same time she was potty training Evan - I don't recall if it was successful though.

Chloe used to post a lot about how Evan and Otto didn't like Felix and how he was an outsider :| They were just little babies/toddlers!
Dusty_Sidebar
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Dusty_Sidebar »

DoodleBop wrote:She says it wasn't planned to have them close in age yet was TTC and wrote an entire post about how it's easier to get diapers etc out of the way if you have them close in age. From what I gathered from the first Q and A I watched the State would have paid for someone to help her when Ro returned to work but they decided after trying it it would make more sense for him to be home and for them to get more benefits or to live on what they get either way instead.
woah this is super generous! I wonder if the state only offered this because of the triplets? I feel like this is not something i have ever heard of in my country but wondering if it is something only offered to the parents of multiples..
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

Did Ro really insist on a 4th or did she say that to save face? I mean it's possible Ro says more behind closed doors and he is older. I wonder how much Chloe influences him. I wonder how he felt to have 3 very small children and have his partner nearly die...yet she peed on a stick 9 days late right before the surgery...so they weren't preventing and he knew that...and knew she nearly died....You'd think he'd put his foot down after she nearly died. Nope sorry not going to risk a pregnancy right now.

They could both be just as bad as the other and she's more vocal.
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Dusty_Sidebar wrote:
DoodleBop wrote:She says it wasn't planned to have them close in age yet was TTC and wrote an entire post about how it's easier to get diapers etc out of the way if you have them close in age. From what I gathered from the first Q and A I watched the State would have paid for someone to help her when Ro returned to work but they decided after trying it it would make more sense for him to be home and for them to get more benefits or to live on what they get either way instead.
woah this is super generous! I wonder if the state only offered this because of the triplets? I feel like this is not something i have ever heard of in my country but wondering if it is something only offered to the parents of multiples..
I think it's because of the laws on how many toddlers under a certain age 1 adult can look after safely. Like in a daycare 1 worker can only have so many children. She'd have had 6 under 3 so if he'd have gone back to work they'd have sent her help. He did go back for a while she said but it was too stressful and they decided they'd rather have him raise his own children rather then a worker come into the home.
olim
Talker
Talker

Unread post by olim »

DoodleBop wrote:Did Ro really insist on a 4th or did she say that to save face? I mean it's possible Ro says more behind closed doors and he is older. I wonder how much Chloe influences him. I wonder how he felt to have 3 very small children and have his partner nearly die...yet she peed on a stick 9 days late right before the surgery...so they weren't preventing and he knew that...and knew she nearly died....You'd think he'd put his foot down after she nearly died. Nope sorry not going to risk a pregnancy right now.

They could both be just as bad as the other and she's more vocal.
I think Ro is a lot worse than he appears on the vlogs. He comes across as this meek man, but things like Chloe saying he was the one that wanted to try for a girl, try for a 4th baby, and most of all - the fact he kissed (and more???) a drunk 13 year old when he was 17 makes me think he may be quite manipulative towards Chloe.

Of course all of this is coming from Chloe - but it's a fact that he started a relationship with a 13 year old when he was almost an adult. When he was 18 he was in a relationship with a 13/14 year old!! I mean, that's like to catch a predator stuff.
ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ShudnaB3 »

Yeah I do admit I often see Rohan as this meek, weary man with no life of his own because Chloe is so in your face...but it is pretty damning to hook up with a drunk 13 year old. Both of them seem very much arrested development material. Two teenagers playing house. I was thinking rereading that Tumblr how if instead of Australian former scene kids who are vegan and dress their kids in trendy clothes Chloe was a Duggar-like girl who barely finished her education before starting to have babies with an older man who she'd known since she was 13, didn't know how to drive, no job, homeschooling her kids...like, that'd be a lot less "vlog friendly" and a bit more controversial, you know? But, triplets! Bonds! Vegan! Montessori! Hair! Squee! Best parents ever!
gossipingloser
Informer
Informer

Unread post by gossipingloser »

The hilarious thing about those posts is they were made, what, 3 years ago?? Not exactly a long time ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Did he know she was 13 when he hooked up with her? While I agree it looks bad a lot of men and many drunk[he probably was too] 17 year olds cannot accurately guess age. Did he think to card her? Now why they continued the relationship is anyone's guess but around here the 4 year age gap among teens isn't really frowned upon socially and legally it usually only becomes an issue if the girl's parents makes it one. So I wonder what their families\friends thought. Many many kids here Freshmen date seniors and nobody thinks anything of it. I forgot do Australians finish school around 16 like the UK.

I question her mother - 13 year old gets drunk...hooks up with boy...dating boy 4 years older....then moves off the island and doesn't make her at that point underage child go with? I could be fudging the time line. His parents were okay with this too?

Hew could be this secret manipulative bastard who KNEW she was 13 and pushed for a 4th pregnancy etc. I just don't see the manipulative mastermind becoming a virtual house elf in his own damn house if he was.
ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Lol at virtual house elf! Well, she said he knew her (older) sister so he would have at least known she was younger. Who knows. I get the feeling both of them are from somewhat dysfunctional families so they probably didn't/don't have a good baseline for normalcy.
lurking10
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lurking10 »

Almost new thread time yaaaaay. There's a thread name thread or just chuck him here and we will pick a new one :)
ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Those expensive overalls are sooo ill-fitting when you see them in action! (Ro's Instagram story.) The fabric is cute but I can't get past spending 54-66 (depending if they were on sale) for clothes that are snug in the legs but so baggy on top their shirts aren't tucked in and you can see their undies. They don't even look like they fit well on the website that sells them! https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1492/ ... 1496250586
spoiled2bits
Informer
Informer

Unread post by spoiled2bits »

DoodleBop wrote:Did he know she was 13 when he hooked up with her? While I agree it looks bad a lot of men and many drunk[he probably was too] 17 year olds cannot accurately guess age. Did he think to card her? Now why they continued the relationship is anyone's guess but around here the 4 year age gap among teens isn't really frowned upon socially and legally it usually only becomes an issue if the girl's parents makes it one. So I wonder what their families\friends thought. Many many kids here Freshmen date seniors and nobody thinks anything of it. I forgot do Australians finish school around 16 like the UK.

I question her mother - 13 year old gets drunk...hooks up with boy...dating boy 4 years older....then moves off the island and doesn't make her at that point underage child go with? I could be fudging the time line. His parents were okay with this too?

Hew could be this secret manipulative bastard who KNEW she was 13 and pushed for a 4th pregnancy etc. I just don't see the manipulative mastermind becoming a virtual house elf in his own damn house if he was.
Do we know they had sex or just kissed?

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
Natxo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Natxo »

I think Ro was always the guy that could never get a girlfriend, because he's so socially awkward. So when he got the chance to get into a relationship (maybe even his first ever relationship) then he went for it. At the time he probably didn't even care that she was 13. Obviously it wasn't the right thing to do, but maybe he just felt the way everyone does when they have their first relationship, so happy and excited that it will last forever hahaa
julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by julietpreston »

But another thing- Chloe mentioned once that she moved out of home when she was 16. So presumably she was living with a 20 year old Rohan. And the legal age of consent is 18 here so I don't even know if it was legal for them to be living together. I can't imagine any parent of a 16 year old being okay with them living with a 20 year old. Makes me question her mother.
Another thing that makes me question her family is that her mum left Chloe and her brother who was probably five, in the care of her sister for a weekend, and her sister couldn't have been very responsible because she threw a party and allowed her 13 year old sister to get drunk, and kiss a 17 year old.
I also question Ro for starting a relationship with a 13 year old when he was almost an adult. I had forgotten he was 4 years her senior and it makes me see him in a different light. I wonder if he was the one manipulating Chloe to have so many babies in such a short time and not the other way around.
Either way it was incredibly irresponsible and reckless to get pregnant immediately after having surgery and thinking she was going to die because she was so sick. Reading those posts has made me genuinely think she has a few screws loose. She is good at hiding her true self to her minions but inside she is still that incredibly childish, selfish, rude, stupid and slightly crazy person. And Ro acts like this innocent kid but I have a feeling he isn't as sweet and sensitive as they let on.
soma31
Informer
Informer

Unread post by soma31 »

ShudnaB3 wrote:Those expensive overalls are sooo ill-fitting when you see them in action! (Ro's Instagram story.) The fabric is cute but I can't get past spending 54-66 (depending if they were on sale) for clothes that are snug in the legs but so baggy on top their shirts aren't tucked in and you can see their undies. They don't even look like they fit well on the website that sells them! https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1492/ ... 1496250586
The shoulder strap is literally at Evan's elbow... that cannot be comfortable to play in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
annaclinchwalsh963
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by annaclinchwalsh963 »

Once your children are eight years old you no longer receive parenting payment which is a per family payment . Family tax benifet is the per child payment and unless you are earning a salary of like to 80 k year everyone with children is entitled ( although its on a sliding scale and is means tested,) once your children reach eight you are placed on new start : the payment for people looking for work which with participation requirements being amongst the strictest in the 1st world apparently. ( I was just reading a paper about it) so if benifets were the plan they played wrong having the kids so close together , the "trick" is to space them out.

Sent from my ZTE BLADE A112 using Tapatalk
olim
Talker
Talker

Unread post by olim »

I think Chloe has made some terrible decisions. But I feel like she was really let down as a child/teenager by her parents. Idk if her Dad is in her life, but we know her Mom is. I can't imagine letting my 13 year old start a relationship with an adult. I teach 13 year olds everyday and while they can be very intelligent and responsible - they are children that still lack judgement skills. It is up to the adults in their lives to protect them.
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I believe Chloe's Dad passed away when she was young.

If they moved in together when she was sixteen and the age of consent is 18 than it would seem that everyone around them that knew their ages knew it and accepted them together. Do they have some sort of Romeo and Juliet laws maybe IDK.

They both seemed desperate for someone else and they found each other. Maybe it's not so much one manipulating the other as much as them both being co-dependent. Some have also raised the question, in the past, that Ro could be developmentally delayed\autistic and that could have left him struggling more socially so if he didn't have a strong support system he could have not been as prepared for adult life as other kids his age.

Either way we're all just speculating but I'm not getting this predator vibe from Ro not just because he's quiet but because everyone they were around at the time seemed to be okay with it so maybe they just didn't think there was anything wrong with the age gap. Like I said 4 year age gaps here are pretty common and nobody bats an eye unless the girl is younger and her parents get mad.
olim
Talker
Talker

Unread post by olim »

I agree that a 4 year age difference is usually no big deal - but I think at 13 years old it is.

Return to “Chloe and Beans”