Chloe and Beans: Long Hair, DO Care! - Part 4

lurking10
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Chloe and Beans: Long Hair, DO Care! - Part 4

Unread post by lurking10 »

Thank you ShudnaB3 for your suggestions.
Peachespeonies
Informer
Informer

Re: Chloe and Beans: Long Hair, DO Care! - Part 4

Unread post by Peachespeonies »

Like the title!
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

The last time they went on holidays is when they went to Legoland...and it was fucking free. Who does she think she's fooling?

Also I want to say I'm a teacher and red Maria Montessori's books and she had some really good ideas. But the way people do montessori education nowadays just bugs me. They ask the kids which book they would like to buy and they buy it, they buy a shelf so the kids can see the toys they have and have access to them, they drive the kids to parks and call it "montessori" and think they're better than anyone else and than regular schools. Aren't these things the most common things to do when you're a parent? Taking the kids to parks and buying them the books they like is minimal parenting I would say. Making the kid drink from a cup is a basical skill which is supposed to be learned around age 2, and they make the kids learn it in every day care centre I know.
We're not in the 19th century anymore. Regular schools have included many montessori principles a long time ago but they don't brag about it because it's considered absolutely normal.

I know a lot of kids and ALL of them have experienced drawing, crafts, painting, cooking, planting even sewing... Way more than all of Chloe's kids combined. And their parents don't even think they're doing something extraordinary they are just parenting
AuntieEm
Informer
Informer

Unread post by AuntieEm »

Love the title. I hope she sees it.

If her nose was any higher in the air, she'd tip over backwards. What a snob. Which is so funny because she has nothing to be snobby about. She lives a regular, mundane life, nothing special. At all.
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

I'm sure this is going to come off as a total asshole thing, but I just don't get it. Does Chloe eat different meals than the rest of the family? The kids barely get by on what little nutrition they're given. Rho is very thin. All the kids are thin. I get that Chloe had six kids, but how is she still so overweight? Is it what she eats or is it just the pregnancies? Again I'm not trying to be an ass, just genuinely perplexed. I'm overweight for sure but I don't pretend to eat this super healthy vegan diet.
AuntieEm
Informer
Informer

Unread post by AuntieEm »

Caisflame wrote:I'm sure this is going to come off as a total asshole thing, but I just don't get it. Does Chloe eat different meals than the rest of the family? The kids barely get by on what little nutrition they're given. Rho is very thin. All the kids are thin. I get that Chloe had six kids, but how is she still so overweight? Is it what she eats or is it just the pregnancies? Again I'm not trying to be an ass, just genuinely perplexed. I'm overweight for sure but I don't pretend to eat this super healthy vegan diet.
That is a very good question! I totally agree with your observation.
fortwendy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by fortwendy »

Caisflame wrote:I'm sure this is going to come off as a total asshole thing, but I just don't get it. Does Chloe eat different meals than the rest of the family? The kids barely get by on what little nutrition they're given. Rho is very thin. All the kids are thin. I get that Chloe had six kids, but how is she still so overweight? Is it what she eats or is it just the pregnancies? Again I'm not trying to be an ass, just genuinely perplexed. I'm overweight for sure but I don't pretend to eat this super healthy vegan diet.
We're probably all assholes. It's obvious Chloe doesn't stick to the same meager diet she feeds her kids -- or maybe she does now and that's the weight drop we saw earlier this year.
olim
Talker
Talker

Unread post by olim »

In fairness to her, she has lost a lot of weight recently, but she was overweight before she had any babies. Up until she started losing weight in the past year she had to have been eating differently to the rest of the family.
Ice cream sundae
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ice cream sundae »

Like the new thread title.

Have just read Chloe's supercilious comment about centrelink payments on the latest blog. Up her own backside much?! Made me so cross.
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

I also used to say it's all the pregnancies (she basically was pregnant when her latest newborn was between 8 weeks old and 3 months old) plus the weight she had to begin with. She lost a lot of weight the past year but she should be loosing more if she really was eating two pieces of corn, two pieces and olive and a toast with avocado on it. She clearly is starving after their very light dinner and after the kids are in their beds, I'm sure she eats a ton of crap when she's lying in bed watching netflix and editing while Ro cleans the house from top to bottom (hence why HE is not overweight, plus the fact that obviously he was never pregnant). Vegan doesn't necessarily means healthy. She could very well be eating oreos, chips, french fries, nutella, ketchup and junk like that which don't have any animal product in them.
mumoftwokiddos
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mumoftwokiddos »

She claims she works hard vloging. But she cant stick to daily vlogging anymore can she? Shes slipping! Lol shows how idiotic she is and contradicting she can be.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
Premmie101
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Premmie101 »

Hi. I'm new to this thread but have been watching this channel for over 12 months probably. I just wanted to say I think it would be better for the older 3 to go to some kind of school arrangement and keep the trips at home a bit longer. I have a couple of prems and I know their immune systems are not the same as kids who aren't prem. I put my daughter in day care at 2 1/2 for 1 day a week for socialization and the fact I had gone back to work part time and she ended up with pneumonia. The doctors asked us to take her out for a year to let her immune system catch up again. I had to give up work and stay home for another year but it was totally worth it. They've just had Henry and Pearl in hospital with RSV. I can't even believe they are considering this. They still don't have socks on the kids when they go out. I don't get it.
Oh and on the Centrelink thing. I think everyone is entitled to 2 days a week of care
ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ShudnaB3 »

Premmie101 wrote:Hi. I'm new to this thread but have been watching this channel for over 12 months probably. I just wanted to say I think it would be better for the older 3 to go to some kind of school arrangement and keep the trips at home a bit longer. I have a couple of prems and I know their immune systems are not the same as kids who aren't prem. I put my daughter in day care at 2 1/2 for 1 day a week for socialization and the fact I had gone back to work part time and she ended up with pneumonia. The doctors asked us to take her out for a year to let her immune system catch up again. I had to give up work and stay home for another year but it was totally worth it. They've just had Henry and Pearl in hospital with RSV. I can't even believe they are considering this. They still don't have socks on the kids when they go out. I don't get it.
Oh and on the Centrelink thing. I think everyone is entitled to 2 days a week of care
That's a good point! Now that you mention it a friend of mine with premmie twins had a similar experience and stayed home/had family come in to babysit rather than sending them to daycare as the sicknesses and setbacks weren't worth it.
Premmie101
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Premmie101 »

Very true about getting family etc in to help with babysitting etc. My daughter is now finished school but my hubby and I ended up tag teaming all through the school years so she didn't end up in care. You do what you have to do I gurss
tigerlily
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tigerlily »

Didn't Chloe herself say in the first thread they received govt benefits? I think she said it was something around $1500 a fortnight (This is just from memory so could be off). She has since said that this has changed as their income from YT has gone up, but maybe that person innocently thought they still were receiving it? It wasn't even that long ago she said that they were getting that amount, and not everyone can keep up!
tigerlily
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tigerlily »

Sorry double post.. but she sounds like such a dickhead with the large house comment. Yes, her house is quite nice and its a comfortable size for them, but for a Perth house it is actually very basic. Tiny garden, small kitchen, laminate floors, definitely nothing to be snobby about.
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

tigerlily wrote:Sorry double post.. but she sounds like such a dickhead with the large house comment. Yes, her house is quite nice and its a comfortable size for them, but for a Perth house it is actually very basic. Tiny garden, small kitchen, laminate floors, definitely nothing to be snobby about.
Exactly, and it's a rental. Don't be boasting about your house if you don't even own it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
fortwendy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by fortwendy »

Wow, that braggy passive aggressive response.

Large house? Where are they keeping that one? She's not talking about their 4 bedroom ONE LEVEL is she? Holidays? Where? That once a year trip they make somewhere within Australia? Yeah, OK. Outings? I had no idea the public parks were so expensive! They are VERY well off THANK YOU VERY MUCH. And it's all thanks to Saint Chloe too, don'tcha know. Not only does she HOLD the camera, she EDITS, guys. ALL NIGHT. (I'm still baffled by the ways they manage to waste time, which results in their lack of sleep. Is that hour or 2 of Netflix REALLY worth the lost sleep?)
lurking10
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lurking10 »

Yeah their house is similar to a lot of houses that people build now in Perth especially for rentals. Get off it Chloe.

And yeah she did say they were on benefits but I'm assuming now SHE is making so much moolah they might not claim it? Doubt it tho
julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by julietpreston »

Yeah not sure why she brags about her house. It looks like every other new house in australia in those estates that are thrown together very quickly. And its not actually that big, especially since there are 8 people living there. It seems big to her because the house they lived in and I think still own was teeny tiny. She did a house tour years ago which has now been deleted i think.

I wonder why she doesn't look as gaunt as her kids. Maybe because she's big anyway but she doesn't seem to have the same eye bags and sickly face. She probably binges on vegan junk food every night while Ro cleans and she reads here- I mean earns the money.

Return to “Chloe and Beans”