New thread name ideas?

Chloe and Beans: Did You Know We Are Vegan? - Part 6 lol
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Chloe and Beans: The MontesSNOREi Method - Part 5

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

I don't even blame Evan for how he acts. He's not taught differently and this whole idea that a 5.5 year old and a 2 year old eat the same amount means if he didn't snatch the snacks he'd be doomed to eat the same serving size as his 2 year old siblings.
spoiled2bits
Informer
Informer

Unread post by spoiled2bits »

lurking10 wrote:New thread name ideas?

Chloe and Beans: Did You Know We Are Vegan? - Part 6 lol
Yes they are all mine?

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
spoiled2bits
Informer
Informer

Tulip24 wrote:Sorry double post. I watched their Christmas vlog as I haven’t seen one for quite some time. I cannot believe how selfish and greedy Evan is in opening presents, he tears at the paper and then snatches the gifts right out of their hands. And the trips got no where near the same amount as the older boys, favouritism much. Evan also hogs the fruit platter, grabs handfuls and scoffs the food down like a pig, lucky he doesn’t go to school as he wouldn’t last a minute having to share like a normal person.
But the most annoying thing is Chloe’s limited vocabulary, wow guys, ah cool, aww awesome, and what do you think guys. No wonder the trips have limited speech.
She needs a thesaurus for Christmas

spoiled2bits
Informer
Informer

Tulip24 wrote:Sorry double post. I watched their Christmas vlog as I haven’t seen one for quite some time. I cannot believe how selfish and greedy Evan is in opening presents, he tears at the paper and then snatches the gifts right out of their hands. And the trips got no where near the same amount as the older boys, favouritism much. Evan also hogs the fruit platter, grabs handfuls and scoffs the food down like a pig, lucky he doesn’t go to school as he wouldn’t last a minute having to share like a normal person.
But the most annoying thing is Chloe’s limited vocabulary, wow guys, ah cool, aww awesome, and what do you think guys. No wonder the trips have limited speech.
I'm not bothered by trips getting less, they are clueless so enjoy that while it lasts but Evan was so greedy I daresay adhd like. Otto and Felix were clearly annoyed

spoiled2bits
Informer
Informer

Tulip24 wrote:Someone also asked if they checked that the candy they were eating was vegan amd Chloe’s response was they check all ingredients and only ever eat something if it’s totally vegan. Yet they inject their kids with animal products via vaccines because 1: they wanted to get rid of the triplets for the day once a week and to do that they had to have catch up vaccines and 2: it gives them extra money to spend on garbage bag overalls or crutch cutters as I call them. So Chloe and Ro, quit the preaching about the vegan lifestyle because at the end of the day you cannot call yourselves total vegans and by saying so you are lying,
Not to mention heavy metals, aborted fetal tissue, formaldehyde .....

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Chloe the five tries and the girl.
Tulip24
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Tulip24 »

spoiled2bits wrote:
Tulip24 wrote:Someone also asked if they checked that the candy they were eating was vegan amd Chloe’s response was they check all ingredients and only ever eat something if it’s totally vegan. Yet they inject their kids with animal products via vaccines because 1: they wanted to get rid of the triplets for the day once a week and to do that they had to have catch up vaccines and 2: it gives them extra money to spend on garbage bag overalls or crutch cutters as I call them. So Chloe and Ro, quit the preaching about the vegan lifestyle because at the end of the day you cannot call yourselves total vegans and by saying so you are lying,
Not to mention heavy metals, aborted fetal tissue, formaldehyde .....

OMG, Chloe would need a dictionary for those type of words. :)
gossipingloser
Informer
Informer

Unread post by gossipingloser »

Vaccines aren’t vegan but I’ll give her a pass on that hypocrisy because I’d rather she vaccinate than not (regardless of reason).

Re Evan’s behaviour: I don’t blame Evan either. It’s clearly his parents’ faults.

Whenever she defends her parenting decisions she’s so high up on her horse that she can’t even see other children below her or any expert opinion about child development. I don’t think I’ve ever encountered someone so sanctimonious, it’s astonishing. So I think it’s fair to say that THAT is the problem. Definitely not Evan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
fortwendy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by fortwendy »

Chloe and Beans: Life in a Bubble
Hilly
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Hilly »

Exactly
Evan has no manners and it is all his parents fault
The way he hog the fruits it is like she starves them
Also all the gifts sucked ... legos and legos and legos
And alot of books ... dont get me wrong I love books but i feel it wont kill chloe to include some variety in the gifts they get

They buy books all the time ... i think 1 book each for xams is more than enough what about other things?!
Natxo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Natxo »

She’s just not very creative is she? I think scooters would have been a great gift since they’re at the park so often and scooters are way easier to put in the car than bikes. What about light up shoes? I can’t imagine them not being happy about those, and they would benefit because all they have are uncomfortable slip on shoes. I can’t believe they don’t even have trainers! She could’ve got them some decor for their rooms. A nightlamp, wall stickers, personalised toy box.. There’s so many things to get apart from just Lego and books.
ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ShudnaB3 »

I can't really fault her for Lego and books. My kids would have gone crazy for all that Lego and I do love giving books as gifts. But the thing is these kids get new things literally every week: books, video games, random stuffed toys. They just went and bought that huge dollhouse and all the accessories and then had extended family Christmas with it looks like lots of gifts. They really must hide a lot of stuff in her bloody "great wall of Stuva" is all I can say.

I think even Chloe realised how greedy Evan looked and how inarticulate she sounded since she made a joke about how often she said "nice" and clarified in the description and comments that they were "shared gifts". (Ok, cool, the triplets can't play with Lego and Evan is still being allowed to take over but whatever...)

I spoke too soon when I said Ro needs to branch out from the boomerang feature on Instagram...he discovered the Superzoom feature. Dun dun DUN! But he does have a gross boomerang of the triplets drinking smoothie or something while sitting on the couch and Rufus is spitting/dribbling it out of his mouth...and THAT'S why most people don't remove tables ya weirdos.
spoiled2bits
Informer
Informer

ShudnaB3 wrote:I can't really fault her for Lego and books. My kids would have gone crazy for all that Lego and I do love giving books as gifts. But the thing is these kids get new things literally every week: books, video games, random stuffed toys. They just went and bought that huge dollhouse and all the accessories and then had extended family Christmas with it looks like lots of gifts. They really must hide a lot of stuff in her bloody "great wall of Stuva" is all I can say.

I think even Chloe realised how greedy Evan looked and how inarticulate she sounded since she made a joke about how often she said "nice" and clarified in the description and comments that they were "shared gifts". (Ok, cool, the triplets can't play with Lego and Evan is still being allowed to take over but whatever...)

I spoke too soon when I said Ro needs to branch out from the boomerang feature on Instagram...he discovered the Superzoom feature. Dun dun DUN! But he does have a gross boomerang of the triplets drinking smoothie or something while sitting on the couch and Rufus is spitting/dribbling it out of his mouth...and THAT'S why most people don't remove tables ya weirdos.
Remember when they first got famous they suddenly got rid of everything and became minimalists? Didn't like the clothes much so tossed most and started over (her words) but they sure do buy a lot lately. So wtf is with the sterile kids bedrooms?!?!

ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ShudnaB3 »

Hahaha the idea of them as minimalists is hilarious now, isn't it? :lol: they buy so. Much. Stuff. I just watched the intro to today's vlog and see that they're out to eat, see a movie and shop (at IKEA) AGAIN. :roll: I'm guessing her reason for the sterile bedrooms is that they're renting and can't do a lot. But she's also just weird and uncreative. This is the woman who thinks buying alllll the Kmart foam mats and a bag of Care Bears is "adding colour" to rooms.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Didn't they get permission from their landlord to paint and chose white paint?
YTIUH
Informer
Informer

Unread post by YTIUH »

Unrelated question: has Chloe lost more weight lately? I am judging by the thumbnails (her fact looks smaller) - not giving them the view.
YTIUH
Informer
Informer

Unread post by YTIUH »

YTIUH wrote:Unrelated question: has Chloe lost more weight lately? I am judging by the thumbnails (her fact looks smaller) - not giving them the view.
Fact=face. Haha her facts don’t look smaller, they look contradicting AF :)
Chook123
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Chook123 »

Did they end up saying what the big surprise was a couple of months ago?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
YTIUH
Informer
Informer

Unread post by YTIUH »

Chook123 wrote:Did they end up saying what the big surprise was a couple of months ago?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
You just have to keep watching :)

Return to “Chloe and Beans”