Chloe and Beans: The MontesSNOREi Method - Part 5

Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Chloe and Beans: The MontesSNOREi Method - Part 5

Unread post by Lyanna »

prettypink-dreamer wrote:It’s amazing to me how different Henry looks from the other two! Rufus & pearl have similar features but Henry is just adorable!!! Plus I love how the boys are both blonde. No more matchy matchy and you know that has to piss Chloe off!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Chloe tried way too hard to say the triplets have 3 different hair colors just like the older 3. Lmao Chloe Rufus is blonde! Maybe not platinum blonde like Henry but definitely blonde.
At the same time she also said that it’s impossible one of their kids have dark hair given Chloe and rohan’s hair colors... wtf Evan is dark haired and Chloe and Rohan are both too. She’s just so weird when it comes to colors and numbers.
Curtain06
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Curtain06 »

Yes Chloe is dark with absurd hair. Evan is also dark. And otto' s hair already looks like it's darkening too.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
gossipingloser
Informer
Informer

Unread post by gossipingloser »

“The boys have all had a different journey when it comes to getting haircuts”
A different JOURNEY?! Oh ma lord, Chloe is too much sometimes.

Of all her kids, Chloe thinks they had the right idea with Felix ... the kid who had all out meltdown because he had a cm cut off. That’s the one - yes she really wants to repeat that experience.

WTF is wrong with this woman?
To quote her again, “it’s just hair”. The fact that this is such a big deal in her universe is so bizarre.

(Plus I thought she wasn’t going to get the triplets’ hair cut until they asked. You cannot tell me all three triplets suddenly asked for a haircut. What a tragedy. )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

Chloe built up that fear of haircuts. Speaking about it in several vlogs in front of her children and now Felix is terrified of haircuts.
Chook123
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Chook123 »

ImageImage[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... f4b7e7.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
YTIUH
Informer
Informer

Unread post by YTIUH »

Chook123 wrote:ImageImage[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... f4b7e7.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
Yeah! Get those new subscribers Chloe :)
Natxo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Natxo »

^That is too extra Chloe. She just had to mention having five boys AND one girl. I remember she commented on Jess’ twins birthday post about Evan also sharing his birthday with the twins. Gotta promote herself
ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ShudnaB3 »

Her followers though...o.O (this person tagged Chloe in this post) what kind of parent has a toddler crying for hours in the middle of the night and thinks, "I know what will soothe her! Watching vlogs for 3 hours!" Soak it in Chloe, this is the demographic that thinks you're an amazing parent.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I'm waiting for Chloe to be all righteous about not over doing it at Christmas because children don't need things. Like we don't see that they "go to the shops" nearly everyday.
fortwendy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by fortwendy »

DoodleBop2 wrote:I'm waiting for Chloe to be all righteous about not over doing it at Christmas because children don't need things. Like we don't see that they "go to the shops" nearly everyday.
Or had an early Christmas a week ago.
leofan33
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by leofan33 »

Hey, long time lurker here. I tried to hold myself back, but while watching yesterdays vlog I had to roll my eyes so much all the time I thought they were going to roll out of my skull, so I just needed to get this off my chest.
When Pearl yesterday was wearing another one of those over the top girly, pink jumpsuits and Chloe had also bought her some pink bunny hair clips it couldnt have been more cliché. But then as if she suddenly realized how this came across she was suddenly like "OH Henry and Rufus you want some toooo?" Even though they didnt show any kind of interest for the clips she basically forced them on their heads basically being like "See, I may spoil my perfect little princess I´ve been trying for for yeaaaaars with all sorts of pink and girly stuff but only because she looks so cuuuute in it, but hey, i just let my sons wear a bunny hair clip for a few seconds so dont forget I´m actually all for gender neutral etc.
god, this hypocrite
Hilly
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Hilly »

I saw chloe's intagram post regarding "tv detox" she did for her kids
Im not saying she should glue her kids to tvs/ipads to her kids at all ... but dont you think her depriving them from all technology will make them like not up to date with their peers in aspect with how all kids around them will know what is the latest tech and how to use it while her kids will be like someone from a different time? I dont know if what i said makes sense because english is not my first langauge

I want my kid to have a childhood with alot of playing outside and exploring nature and making friends/memories/experiences but I dont them to be clueless in regards what is normal and essential in our society
I know kids evan's age that know are smarter than me in fixing phone/computer(simple) issues.... who knows maybe they will be the next steve jobs?! I feel nothing i said makes sense lol
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

TV detox? I thought they hardly EVER get to wash TV?! :D
ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Hilly wrote:I saw chloe's intagram post regarding "tv detox" she did for her kids
Im not saying she should glue her kids to tvs/ipads to her kids at all ... but dont you think her depriving them from all technology will make them like not up to date with their peers in aspect with how all kids around them will know what is the latest tech and how to use it while her kids will be like someone from a different time? I dont know if what i said makes sense because english is not my first langauge

I want my kid to have a childhood with alot of playing outside and exploring nature and making friends/memories/experiences but I dont them to be clueless in regards what is normal and essential in our society
I know kids evan's age that know are smarter than me in fixing phone/computer(simple) issues.... who knows maybe they will be the next steve jobs?! I feel nothing i said makes sense lol
I think this would all be worth discussion if the Dunstan kids were actually not using technology. ;) She used to claim a bit more "no screens!" parenting but I don't know that she really even tries anymore? (Instead she just has to announce "detox" time to sound smug.) Even while she was claiming that there was a time when she let slip something about "your shows on Netflix" to one of the triplets (when she and Ro dragged all their kids around to find a dvd for themselves), she talked fairly regularly about other vlogs her kids liked watching, the number videos her kids were obsessed with, they've had movie nights and trips to the cinema, there was once a reference to the older boys getting up early to watch TV and Felix had the phone to keep him busy while the other two did gymnastics, introduced video games (both Wii and DS), and have been buying new games regularly since. These are the parents that are attached to their phones, film, and in their "day in the hard, hard, hard working life" vlog reveal that they regularly watch several hours of Netflix themselves before staying up till all hours with Chloe glued to a computer screen "working" while Ro cleans. And this is what we can glean from their internet presence, I'm sure there's more behind the scenes.

I think of all the things these kids are missing out on screen time is most assuredly not one of them! :D
Tulip24
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tulip24 »

Someone asked Chloe in the comments on her latest vlog if she will allow the children to eat or even try meat one day if they ask.
This was her reply
“They are allowed to try it whenever they want.. but when you're brought up to love and respect animals, it's unlikely one day you'll decide you want to eat their decomposing corpses. They are repulsed by the thought.. just as most kids might be repulsed and disturbed by the idea of eating a dog or a koala. You don't need to eat it to survive or be healthy, so there's no reason to contribute to cruelty if you don't have to.”

Chloe should have concentrated on her education instead of reproducing multiple drains on the public purse, her statement is so fundamentally flawed that it’s laughable.
ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Tulip24 wrote:Someone asked Chloe in the comments on her latest vlog if she will allow the children to eat or even try meat one day if they ask.
This was her reply
“They are allowed to try it whenever they want.. but when you're brought up to love and respect animals, it's unlikely one day you'll decide you want to eat their decomposing corpses. They are repulsed by the thought.. just as most kids might be repulsed and disturbed by the idea of eating a dog or a koala. You don't need to eat it to survive or be healthy, so there's no reason to contribute to cruelty if you don't have to.”

Chloe should have concentrated on her education instead of reproducing multiple drains on the public purse, her statement is so fundamentally flawed that it’s laughable.
:roll: wow she's really turning into THAT sort of vegan, huh? What an arrogant idiot. For all her talk about LOVE AND GOOD VIBES she's actually setting her kids up to be foolish and rude. Is that what she tells them when she's making her vegan food to bring to the family Christmas? "Daddy's making us veeeegan food because the rest of the family will be eating rotting, dead animal, that's saaaaad izzentit?" I think there are a lot of things that will repulse people who aren't used to it, especially if we're talking about food on a global scale, but if she was truly about educating and "good vibes" she might like to teach the reasons different cultures eat different foods. And she also might like to just shut the hell up if she is not acknowledging the huge privilege that being vegan is with her easy access to all sorts of (cough, heavily packaged, cough) trendy vegan foods and produce. I would say MOST young parents of six kids around the world do not have the luxury to be that selective with their food choices. That is, if they even have choices. God she is smug.
ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Also...just four short years ago her precious, pure #veganbeans were chowing down on slices of processed meat in the form of smiley loaf. Never forget. (I certainly haven't ever since someone here pointed it out. :lol: )
Tulip24
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tulip24 »

And don’t forget the processed chicken nuggets that don’t actually contain that much chicken meat, yes we remember she fed her kids that before she turned all high and mighty. I don’t care either way what people eat as it’s their choice but what I do care about is those vegans who think it’s their way or no way. God how I dislike people who shove their choices down others throats. A lot of vegans are really uneducated when it comes to facts about food.

Oh and just so you know Chloe, NO ONE would eat rotting meat or decomposing corpses as you so smugly put it, get real.
spoiled2bits
Informer
Informer

Unread post by spoiled2bits »

Holy crap where to begin on the Xmas vlog.......

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
lurking10
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lurking10 »

Oh god she’s turning into one of those vegans... I’m part of a vegan group on Facebook even though I’m not vegan (don’t know why should probably leave haha) and over Christmas they were all posting and complaining about their families eating flesh and dead animals and how one person even abandoned their family lunch to go eat vegan food with her friends... it really irks me when vegans describe food like this because I can see where they are coming from and what they are trying to do but they seem to forget everyone has a choice and we (non vegans) choose to live this way for our own reasons... so it really shits me when vegans sneak in the decomposing flesh into their sentences and whatever else they want to call it.

Return to “Chloe and Beans”