Unread post by Peachespeonies »

Secret project: opening toy shop?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
embittx
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Chloe and Beans: The 5 Tries And The Girl - Part 6

Unread post by embittx »

jessie131 wrote:Does anyone know the kids height or if they are underweight? The wondersuits that they are all wearing go up to size 3(which is the size of a 3 year old) and both Otto(5) and Evan(6?) are wearing them.
Bonds long sleeve onesies go up to size 7.
freebeegal
Informer
Informer

Unread post by freebeegal »

I realise that most YouTube families completely over do it and spoil their kids on birthdays. However. Four tiny gifts. Two of which were clearly things they’d have to buy him through the year anyway (shoes and underwear) just seems so sad. And you know he’s gonna end up having to share those books with Evan and probably the painting solar system kit too
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

They're trying to make it out like they don't "buy their kids plastic junk" because that's something she can hashtag but consider the sheer amount of consumerism it seems unfair that on his birthday they cheap out. They're at the shops everyday buying stuff. I have a funny feeling her favorite Evan will get better gifts and then Felix will cry and get the same thing.
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

It's like the kids' birthdays are the only days of the year in which they become minimalists. The other days they are consumerists but they have to put that minimalist hashtag and vibe somewhere.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I bet the boys would love some Imaginext pirate ships, castles, dragons, the little action figures and fighter planes or something similar my kids all went through a phase of playing with them for hours every day. You can even usually find these kinds of toys at yard sales clean them up. IDK why she has to act like these kinds of toys can't have creative, imaginative, creative play.
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

I cant believe he only got 4 tiny presets, one of which was underwear. Like... they're kids!!! Dont go mad and buy them a load of plastic shit but god, get them something at least, 4 presents seemed to... cheap lol. Why didnt he get some puzzles or plastic pirates/figures like the poster above me said? Or even a DVD, do they watch movies? Just seemed a bit of a sad pile of stuff lol.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Really until they're tweens and want cool clothes from their favorite brands or cool shoes I can't imagine kids being happy to get shoes let alone underwear. He's a kid get him fun stuff! Waste less money on stupid ugly clothes...it's coming up on winter if you must do clothes a hoodie with his favorite character on it. Seriously. So boring. This is like them having to make cake healthy and excluding the triplets - live a little I know you're lives are boring as possible but seriously.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

spillingthetea wrote://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... 404fc9.jpg

BRUSH HIS TEETH FOR GODS SAKE!!! Ewww why do they all have shitty teeth?

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
No!!! That cannot be real, can it? How horrible!! How old is he?!?!?!
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Natxo wrote:She tries to be somewhat like a free range parent, so obvs forcing her kids to brush their teeth or go to the dentist is taking away their freedom of expression. I think it’s just lazy parenting, no discipline, no rules. Have fun in the teenage years Chole, when they believe they can do whatever they wish because mummy will never say no.
I have never in the history of the world heard of a child mad at their parents for taking them to the dentist as a child. Like, nobody LIKES the dentist but it isnt like you are actually MAD your parents took you and made sure your teeth were clean.
Hilly
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Hilly »

It is so weird to me how she talked to her kids esp about food like an obessive way
The whole damnvog was her asking otto of he is excited about the mac and green and almound cake
“On their birthdays they get to choose what they want for meals and cake and otto choose to have mac and greens and an almound cake” “otto what did you choose to have for dinner?? What cake did you request??” “Do you like almounds??”
“The kids are having mac and greens what are you eating otto?yumm” “daddy made almound cake what is this otto ? Almound cake? Do you like almound cake?”

Like OMG stop she parrots her kids and they have zero personality it is sad

I remember in a vlog where they went to eat a free burritio i was so embarrssed for her she was so obessed with the free buritto
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

Hilly wrote:It is so weird to me how she talked to her kids esp about food like an obessive way
The whole damnvog was her asking otto of he is excited about the mac and green and almound cake
“On their birthdays they get to choose what they want for meals and cake and otto choose to have mac and greens and an almound cake” “otto what did you choose to have for dinner?? What cake did you request??” “Do you like almounds??”
“The kids are having mac and greens what are you eating otto?yumm” “daddy made almound cake what is this otto ? Almound cake? Do you like almound cake?”

Like OMG stop she parrots her kids and they have zero personality it is sad

I remember in a vlog where they went to eat a free burritio i was so embarrssed for her she was so obessed with the free buritto
There seems to be a trend among youtubers to fire off a series of one-answer questions at their kids a way of communicating with them for purposes of the vlog (hello, DailyBumps). I wonder if they think it makes for better material or something? It would be much better if they just showed the children communicating the way the normally do, asking questions, making observations, etc. rather than answering a bunch of boring questions about their favourite colour, food, part of the day, over and over again. If they get too used to that rigid communication style, they're going to lose the opportunity to be creative and formulate their own ideas and conversations, too. It's rather unfortunate.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Yes, they are all ours is another Australian family with 11 kids and their son had a birthday and he got Transformers and Spider-man pajamas because that's what little kids want not underwear. :P
lovesthree
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lovesthree »

Those presents sucked. I like the idea of want/need/wear/read, but poor Otto didnt even know what the 'want' present they gave him was. They're at the shops all the time so they could have taken him down the toy isle to get an idea of what he would really get excited about. Plain black nikes, books and a pack of bonds undies. Is he 5 or 15? i bet he would have loved spiderman pjs and some transformers!
callie73
Talker
Talker

Unread post by callie73 »

Chloe has the idea that toys or gifts must be educational all the time.
Hilly
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Hilly »

But in xams they got ALOT of lego

She is a control freak they are not allowed to like or want something she doesnt approve

I doubt he even knows what spiderman is
She deprive them from so much I feel they will have many issues growing up
She control what they wear what they like what they think “triplets are disgusted about he idea of eating a rotten animal” when they can barely talk
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I know Chloe and Ro love Lego but I cannot imagine why they kids could possibly need another Lego kit. I think they're trying to re-live the childhoods they chose to cut short starting having kids so soon.
Hilly
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Hilly »

Im not saying they should give him more lego

I meant when it was something theyvliked they went overboard with it

And while he may liked something else kids like but they dont he wouldnt get it
spoiled2bits
Informer
Informer

Unread post by spoiled2bits »

The toilet paper plug is not an ad???? Suuuuure

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ShudnaB3 »

spoiled2bits wrote:The toilet paper plug is not an ad???? Suuuuure

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
It probably isn't an ad; it's Chloe desperately jumping on a bandwagon later than everyone else and having to make sure everyone sees it. "ooh! Ooh! I buy cool looking tp that donates to charity too! Love me!"

Return to “Chloe and Beans”