Chloe and Beans: The 5 Tries And The Girl - Part 6

CypKitty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Chloe and Beans: The 5 Tries And The Girl - Part 6

Unread post by CypKitty »

Haven’t visited here in a while but just saw a photo Chloe put up on Facebook of the kids and omg the black under all their eyes. How can she say they are healthy? Those kids are malnourished!
ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ShudnaB3 »

Yeah I'm sure the filter doesn't help, but jeez the black eyes and lips are NOT a good look. That picture of Henry a few days ago was off-putting as well, maybe just the weird angle but his eyes look dark and sunken like he's sick/dehydrated, not the "happy vegan bean" look she thinks.
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

What gets me is, I’m sure like most everyone who posts on social media, she takes a million photos and chooses the ‘best’ one. If they look that dazed and confused in the best photos, how do they look normally?

The only time I’ve seen them genuinely happy was at the park seeing the ducks. Even then they completely ignored Chloe talking to them. Which seems really odd to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sysy49
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sysy49 »

It's weird to see, the three older boys were chubby babies and toddlers, like really chubby but the triplets are not at all (note they have never had anything other than vegan food). She will say that it is because they are premature but premie formula is what gives premie baby's their chub since it's higher in calories and they are 3 years old now, Rufus is around average size for a 3 year old but if you put him next to other 3 year olds his face is so gaunt, you would expect some baby fat in a 3 year old and nice rosy cheeks but they have none of that.

I get that their skin is not overly tan but the kids look pale so even if they get enough calories (which i really doubt) they don't get all the vitamins and other basic things that they need. Just from the meals we see you can tell that there is a severe lack of Iron and Calcium, you can't get all you need from 5 leafs of spinach and some broccoli and that goes for the kids, not even talking about poor ro. As an active grown man he needs 2500 calories a day, there breakfast for dinner was maybe 250, if he is lucky.

I follow noelles groms on Instagram (the so called best friends they met up with ones), her kids are pretty much the same age and very active, their triplets were also born premature and have some delays but they are happy and healthy. They seem present (unlike henry and rufus) no doubt a result of their parents not being hermits who are scared to leave each other.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

I suspect the triplets could still benefit from toddler soy formula. Even if the D3 is gotten from wool so it's not 100% Vegan there are times when your children are more important than ideals. They could also be making the kids nutrient dense smoothies or food in general but it seems the whole family has to be on a diet because Chloe has no self-control. Chloe's like look at me I'm so cute and thin now as her gaunt husband and the skinny pale children stand by her in order in their weird outfits.
browncasom
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by browncasom »

it’s amazing how different their diet is compared to other vegan families on youtube. if anyone ever watches ellen fisher’s videos especially her what i ate vlogs it shows her kids eating huge portions of food. her oldest basically eats the same giant portion as she does, the middle child does eat less but only because he’s smaller and does occasionally breastfeed. in other words her son who is like 6 or something eats as much food as a grown woman who exercises and breastfeeds (they have a new daughter). while chloe is feeding her kids like 4 pieces of spinach. also why don’t they eat salads more often??

btw ellen fisher also homeschools her boys but they actually go to their homeschool group often.

it’s just amazing the difference between these two families yes ellen fisher doesn’t have triplets but it’s still a pretty drastic difference

also another note i know she has a lot of problems herself and the way she raises her kids but in terms of food i think she’s pretty on top of it. her children are full of energy and look healthy
sysy49
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sysy49 »

DoodleBop2 wrote:I suspect the triplets could still benefit from toddler soy formula. Even if the D3 is gotten from wool so it's not 100% Vegan there are times when your children are more important than ideals. They could also be making the kids nutrient dense smoothies or food in general but it seems the whole family has to be on a diet because Chloe has no self-control. Chloe's like look at me I'm so cute and thin now as her gaunt husband and the skinny pale children stand by her in order in their weird outfits.
Yess, the family i mentioned had their triplets on formula until they were around 2, that is what is recommended for premies. Have no clue how Chloe could justify taking Pearl off formula at barely a year old when she was in her own words still the size of a 3 month old. Same goes for Henry and Rufus but especially Pearl.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I don't get these YouTube families who wanted a big family then for some reason ration food. It's like they didn't hear all those parents talk about how much kids eat. I dread to think what kind of warped food ideas these kids will have how most things are dangerous yet they'll also want to engorge themselves because they haven't been taught moderation. Chloe is creating the issues she thinks she's solving.
Berry_2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Berry_2 »

ShudnaB3 wrote:Yeah I'm sure the filter doesn't help, but jeez the black eyes and lips are NOT a good look. That picture of Henry a few days ago was off-putting as well, maybe just the weird angle but his eyes look dark and sunken like he's sick/dehydrated, not the "happy vegan bean" look she thinks.
Agreed; his gums also look SO pale. Otto often has sores on his lips. Having a vitamin or mineral deficiency can be so dangerous. Low b12 can effect your DNA and brain. Non heme iron is so hard to absorb compared to heme iron you have to eat huge portions to make much difference and children just can't consume that much.
Also having low iron and b12 really reduces appetite so they may not be acting hungry or asking for much food because of it. Ro looks ike a shadow of his former self.
soolaimon345
Talker
Talker

Unread post by soolaimon345 »

browncasom wrote:it’s amazing how different their diet is compared to other vegan families on youtube. if anyone ever watches ellen fisher’s videos especially her what i ate vlogs it shows her kids eating huge portions of food. her oldest basically eats the same giant portion as she does, the middle child does eat less but only because he’s smaller and does occasionally breastfeed. in other words her son who is like 6 or something eats as much food as a grown woman who exercises and breastfeeds (they have a new daughter). while chloe is feeding her kids like 4 pieces of spinach. also why don’t they eat salads more often??

btw ellen fisher also homeschools her boys but they actually go to their homeschool group often.

it’s just amazing the difference between these two families yes ellen fisher doesn’t have triplets but it’s still a pretty drastic difference

also another note i know she has a lot of problems herself and the way she raises her kids but in terms of food i think she’s pretty on top of it. her children are full of energy and look healthy
I just watched one of Ellen as I don't eat a lot of meat and like to get ideas. Her meals look so much tastier and filling than Chloe's, and the boys don't have that gaunt look about them. Then again they included potatoes and pasta in their meal but heaven forbid Chloe ever give her kids anything with carbs in it, it's so obvious her kids are lacking nutrition, they are so gaunt and pale and sickly looking.
Are they even ever allowed a snack, other than a banana (which they don't seem to be sure if it's a snack or maybe their entire meal :| ), even a smoothie to keep them going through the day, I sure have never seen it.
It gets me these people think they are so clever but in truth they are just living an off beat life style and raising their kids poorly, they have no idea, give me a run of the mill family any day with well adjusted kids, not ones that have been raised with values that don't apply in the real world.
There are none so blind as those who will not see :-|
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

soolaimon345 wrote:
browncasom wrote:it’s amazing how different their diet is compared to other vegan families on youtube. if anyone ever watches ellen fisher’s videos especially her what i ate vlogs it shows her kids eating huge portions of food. her oldest basically eats the same giant portion as she does, the middle child does eat less but only because he’s smaller and does occasionally breastfeed. in other words her son who is like 6 or something eats as much food as a grown woman who exercises and breastfeeds (they have a new daughter). while chloe is feeding her kids like 4 pieces of spinach. also why don’t they eat salads more often??

I just watched one of Ellen as I don't eat a lot of meat and like to get ideas. Her meals look so much tastier and filling than Chloe's, and the boys don't have that gaunt look about them. Then again they included potatoes and pasta in their meal but heaven forbid Chloe ever give her kids anything with carbs in it, it's so obvious her kids are lacking nutrition, they are so gaunt and pale and sickly looking.
Are they even ever allowed a snack, other than a banana (which they don't seem to be sure if it's a snack or maybe their entire meal :| ), even a smoothie to keep them going through the day, I sure have never seen it.
It gets me these people think they are so clever but in truth they are just living an off beat life style and raising their kids poorly, they have no idea, give me a run of the mill family any day with well adjusted kids, not ones that have been raised with values that don't apply in the real world.
When those kids are old enough to challenge Chloe, it’ll be interesting. I know vegan families whose kids have decided they’d eat meat. Didn’t go down too well.
Evan strikes me as the type who would be the one to break away. But then he also seems like the one who would follow Chloe’s rules very closely and tell on any kid that did otherwise.

And I just realised how that sounds. Almost like a cult. But that’s kind of like what it is. The kids apparently have free reign to do what they want, however the choices are the ones Chloe presents and that’s it.

sysy49
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sysy49 »

Chloe says they have free choices but she doesn't educate her kids in the choices they have. She will simply say, do you want this or this and calls it a free choice. Same with the hair the only two options are long or short she never asks them what hairstyle they want that is decided for them, the only time they really decided on their own is when Evan and Otto got those half shaves but that because they saw it on a vlog from another family.

She once made a vlog boasting about how Otto got to choose what they wanted to eat for dinner like it was so special. Most families with kids that age involve them in the making of a meal, these kids never do that, the only thing they get to do is play with an ever growing mountain of toys and read books and numbers to a camera to show off how great they are. They are never stimulated to do anything other than read or count, Evan and Felix were very energetic kids before they went vegan, Otto always was more quiet so i will leave him out of it. You would expect a 4 and 6 year old to go crazy in the backyard making a treehouse, riding their bikes, climbing on fences that is what you would expect from kids with the mentality of Evan and Felix. They would cross lines as kids do, they would fall multiple times a day because that's how kids are but Chloe seems to have taken all the adventure out of her kids, they don't even seem to have the energy to anything but sit in the sandpit to make vegan cakes and she calls it cute but it's creepy when a 4 year old doesn't do anything but that for months at a time.
browncasom
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by browncasom »

i wonder if her kids ever ask for more food and chloe just doesn’t give them more because they only made enough for the 8 small plates/bowls
Tulip24
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tulip24 »

I happened to stumble across a YT video by some guy who estimates what youtubers make as a living. He did one on life with beans and this was when they had more views and more subscribers than they do now, he estimated that they were only making approx $1500 per month. If that is the case then where oh where do they get their never ending money supply from ?. Chloe sure likes to blow through her cash with ill fitting, hideous clothing, senseless overpriced water bottles and toys, so it makes me wonder if they have racked up a ton of debt. IMO This could explain the house move, the lack of park visits, so not wasting petrol, the lack of visits to the shops, and pulling the trips out of the expensive Montessori daycare. Could also explain the crap birthday gifts that they all got.

Also she portrays herself as a role model to her kids when in fact she is lazy, unmotivated and boring. She will never know because she will never try, how satisfying it is to actually contribute something to society whether it be a job or volunteering, so is her life happy and perfect or dare I say it is crap, same shit different day. :-o
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

browncasom wrote:i wonder if her kids ever ask for more food and chloe just doesn’t give them more because they only made enough for the 8 small plates/bowls
She's said before if they're still hungry they can have a banana or seeds. I'd take the banana I doubt the 8 pumpkin seeds will fill them up much.

Some think they're blowing the help they get from the Government and getting themselves into debt. She sure tries all day to get sponsorships but unlike eightathome Chloe has the personality of a pet rock so yeah she's not getting the sponsorships or at least not at the level she's wanting.
emlyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emlyx »

She said once that she has a rental too
DoodleBop2 wrote:
browncasom wrote:i wonder if her kids ever ask for more food and chloe just doesn’t give them more because they only made enough for the 8 small plates/bowls
She's said before if they're still hungry they can have a banana or seeds. I'd take the banana I doubt the 8 pumpkin seeds will fill them up much.

Some think they're blowing the help they get from the Government and getting themselves into debt. She sure tries all day to get sponsorships but unlike eightathome Chloe has the personality of a pet rock so yeah she's not getting the sponsorships or at least not at the level she's wanting.
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

emlyx wrote:She said once that she has a rental too
DoodleBop2 wrote:

A house that she rents out?

Why on earth would you pay rent for someone else and not live in your own home.
Once you factor in rates, agent fees, and rental insurance. She wouldn’t earning squat. Unless it was a damn mansion. Even then it’d make no sense to rent elsewhere.

mamawombat
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mamawombat »

sezzajaydee wrote:
emlyx wrote:She said once that she has a rental too
DoodleBop2 wrote: She's said before if they're still hungry they can have a banana or seeds. I'd take the banana I doubt the 8 pumpkin seeds will fill them up much.

A house that she rents out?

Why on earth would you pay rent for someone else and not live in your own home.
Once you factor in rates, agent fees, and rental insurance. She wouldn’t earning squat. Unless it was a damn mansion. Even then it’d make no sense to rent elsewhere.

It's hard to enter the housing market here when your main income is centrelink. Heck, it's not easy to enter the narket period in some cases. Houses aren't cheap, even after the mining boom/bust. Perth is probably the cheaper capital city to buy in (speak to people on the east coast about buying, it's an organ/child selling price point), but deposits are still large and first home owner grants are pretty limited nowadays. Paying someone else's mortgage sucks, but being homeless and having kids taken away from you sucks more.

We wouldn't buy in Perth for a lot of reasons, but we're posted here, so looks like we'll keep renting. Shout out to the military for our subsidised rent in an over populated suburb.

Sent from my HTC 2PZM3 using Tapatalk
ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ShudnaB3 »

The house they rent is in Tasmania, if I remember correctly. And I want to say it's very tiny so I don't think they'd be living in it anyway. (Again, my memory is hazy but wasn't that the house she talked about on her old Tumblr where she "had" to stop using cloth nappies because the washing machine was in the kitchen...?)

From Instagram stories their annual "little cold" is here...ah, how quickly the year has gone, seems like just yesterday Miss I-Respect-My-Kids was lining her miserable, shivering kids up in towels to film after their baths and shortly thereafter was ditching them at the hospital so she could sleep in her own bed...
sysy49
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sysy49 »

True the house is in Tasmania but they wanted to move to be closer to their family and the house was to small. They said that it was already tight with just Evan and Otto, they can't be getting much rent from that property. Surely isn't more than they are paying for their own house.

Return to “Chloe and Beans”