Berry_2
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Chloe and Beans: The 5 Tries And The Girl - Part 6

Unread post by Berry_2 »

spoiled2bits wrote:
browncasom wrote:i don’t understand not vaccinating your kids considering most schools require it AND college so unless you don’t want your kids to get high education while also homeschooling them you need to vaccinate. not to mention not vaccinating means your body can host diseases so they mutate and you can infect everyone who has been vaccinated rendering the vaccination useless. you have a choice but at the same time your choice may or may not take away the choice of another.

back to chloe did she even ACTUALLY use the product she was making an ad for? i don’t know maybe their washing machines are different than what i’ve seen but why was she putting the liquid in a little container and then putting the stuffed animals with that little container? i’ve always either put in a pod in the washing machine with the clothes or put liquid in the little compartment that you put the liquid in that’s next to the buttons and stuff. does that make sense? probably not....
Don't want to turn into a debate or drama but your info on vaccines is not true. You can't pass a disease you don't have, vaccinated or not. Several vaccines do shed though so of the 2 parties, vaccinated is more likely to get others sick actually. Fact. I have 1 vaccinated child and 1 un vaccinated so I'm not anti vaccine but learned more when told my 2nd can't receive them due to health reasons. Luckily there are school exemptions.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
Actually that whole thing about vaccinated people shedding diseases is a myth. Not true at all.
Berry_2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Berry_2 »

Sorry I am wrong. Some do shed but the likelihood of catching an illness from that is extremely low.
Tulip24
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tulip24 »

I am just loving this massive stuff up oh look at me and my perfect vegan family has done, she has NO morals. I think of all the horrible things she has said to her followers over the past few years about her perfect family being vegan, buying the steel straws, crapping on about nutritional yeast, supplements and then selling vegan toothpaste in her shop because she is soooo perfectly vegan. She really has f’d up with the cold power ad and not declaring it as an #ad. This could be the beginning of their downfall because people are now beginning to see the bullshit she spins.
sysy49
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sysy49 »

Berry_2 wrote:
spoiled2bits wrote:
browncasom wrote:i don’t understand not vaccinating your kids considering most schools require it AND college so unless you don’t want your kids to get high education while also homeschooling them you need to vaccinate. not to mention not vaccinating means your body can host diseases so they mutate and you can infect everyone who has been vaccinated rendering the vaccination useless. you have a choice but at the same time your choice may or may not take away the choice of another.

back to chloe did she even ACTUALLY use the product she was making an ad for? i don’t know maybe their washing machines are different than what i’ve seen but why was she putting the liquid in a little container and then putting the stuffed animals with that little container? i’ve always either put in a pod in the washing machine with the clothes or put liquid in the little compartment that you put the liquid in that’s next to the buttons and stuff. does that make sense? probably not....
Don't want to turn into a debate or drama but your info on vaccines is not true. You can't pass a disease you don't have, vaccinated or not. Several vaccines do shed though so of the 2 parties, vaccinated is more likely to get others sick actually. Fact. I have 1 vaccinated child and 1 un vaccinated so I'm not anti vaccine but learned more when told my 2nd can't receive them due to health reasons. Luckily there are school exemptions.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
Actually that whole thing about vaccinated people shedding diseases is a myth. Not true at all.
The idea of vaccines is that a sickness doesn't get a chance to infect people. Look at the Measles, years ago before people vaccinated a lot of kids died from the measles, because most people vaccinate against measles now the sickness has pretty much been eradicated, occasionally someone will get it but it doesn't spread like it did all those years ago. A vaccine benefits the people around you just as much as yourself, someone made this analogy.

If you have a 1000 people walking in a busy street when it starts to rain and 997 use an umbrella everyone is protected from the rain but when more people don't use an umbrella the rain starts to get through and some people get wet, even the people with an umbrella can get wet (even though chances are slim). Just imagine that it isn't raining water but it's raining measles, same end result.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

Most people who choose not to vaccinate their kids are vaccinated so it won't be them suffering in the ICU from a preventable illness it will be their children. Then they'll be crying on social media acting like a victim.

There was this article about children who got really ill from raw milk and the dad is like we had no idea it was dangerous so many people were talking about the health benefits. This is what happens when stupid people pass on uneducated advice on the internet playing on the fears of parents and those parents want to believe the blog more than experts. We pasteurize certain foods for a reason. We vaccinate for a reason. Sure most kids will be fine but if it's your kid in the ICU with organ failure because you listened to some blog on the internet instead of the wealth of science saying vaccinate your kid\pasturize your milk.

The vast majority of people who are anti-vaxxx fall into the naturalness bias, survivorship bias...my kid isn't vaccinated and they never got sick so it's fine or that the measles is natural so it's better.

This family is vegan because Chloe wanted to lose weight and she can put more hashtags on the end of her photos.
gossipingloser
Informer
Informer

Unread post by gossipingloser »

I think Chloe will regret rushing Evan through his childhood so she could brag about how “advanced” he is when Evan is older. Kids are only little for a very short period of time. There are countless awesome books more appropriate for his development level which would also be at a challenging enough reading level (NO he has NOT read every single book meeting this description, LOL). Shoving your kids through their childhood so you can be like “Look at my superior child!!!!”, is such a shame and stupid. He would understand HP better if he read it when he was older anyway (in fact he’ll probably read it again when he’s older and actually understand it that time).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sysy49
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sysy49 »

gossipingloser wrote:I think Chloe will regret rushing Evan through his childhood so she could brag about how “advanced” he is when Evan is older. Kids are only little for a very short period of time. There are countless awesome books more appropriate for his development level which would also be at a challenging enough reading level (NO he has NOT read every single book meeting this description, LOL). Shoving your kids through their childhood so you can be like “Look at my superior child!!!!”, is such a shame and stupid. He would understand HP better if he read it when he was older anyway (in fact he’ll probably read it again when he’s older and actually understand it that time).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And he won't get bloody scared of Voldemort killing people and drinking unicorn blood, great choice for a 6 year old, i guess the fairy tales were not available in their shop.....
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

The kids remind me of Curly Sue - she could do amazing things to impress people for money - but she had no idea how to do normal kid things and skipped basic base level skills because look at what I can do to be amazing.
browncasom
Amateur
Amateur

Chloe and Beans: The 5 Tries And The Girl - Part 6

Unread post by browncasom »

will be sad if...when.... chloe sends her kids to school and everyone else is reminiscing on their childhood and how great it was and all evan has to say is i drew a lot of mazes, repeatedly wrote numbers, and didn’t understand but read harry potter.
OH and was on youtube
EleanorRigby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by EleanorRigby »

viewtopic.php?f=249&t=13705&p=1187155#p1187155

New thread! Sorry, just now noticed we needed a new one.

Return to “Chloe and Beans”