Chloe and Beans: The 5 Tries And The Girl - Part 6

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Chloe and Beans: The 5 Tries And The Girl - Part 6

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

Maybe if she wasn't spending a million years arranging fruit Ro could clean during the day instead of having to be up half the night doing it then.
YTIUH
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by YTIUH »

EleanorRigby wrote:The food and fruit arrangements she does are really annoying. It's weird to imagine her taking that much time to arrange it when I have no kids and wouldn't even have time or patience for that bull shit?? Maybe it's a cultural thing too but the food the eat looks absolutely unappetizing and tasteless.
Every time I prepare and serve snacks for my kids (and they often include fruits) I feel so inadequate and shitty as a parent because the food is not arranged in any kind of pattern.
Bekkaz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bekkaz »

YTIUH wrote:
EleanorRigby wrote:The food and fruit arrangements she does are really annoying. It's weird to imagine her taking that much time to arrange it when I have no kids and wouldn't even have time or patience for that bull shit?? Maybe it's a cultural thing too but the food the eat looks absolutely unappetizing and tasteless.
Every time I prepare and serve snacks for my kids (and they often include fruits) I feel so inadequate and shitty as a parent because the food is not arranged in any kind of pattern.
If ya kid gets food on a plate you are totally winning at this parenting thing!

Not a cultural thing to eat slop. Just their family thing.
Gotta admit, I was very impressed with the cooked breakfast (lunch?) the kids had. If they ate like that more often maybe they'd not look as unhealthy as they do.
FameImpala

Unread post by FameImpala »

Bekkaz wrote:
YTIUH wrote:
If ya kid gets food on a plate you are totally winning at this parenting thing!

Not a cultural thing to eat slop. Just their family thing.
Gotta admit, I was very impressed with the cooked breakfast (lunch?) the kids had. If they ate like that more often maybe they'd not look as unhealthy as they do.
That wasn't the kids, it was just for Chloe and Ro...

Sent from my CPH1607 using Tapatalk
ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ShudnaB3 »

I think in a story the kids were eating a similar breakfast. And I agree, that actually did look good and like enough food for once. So of course Chloe acts like it was sooo much and she "didn't think she'd be able to eat it all". Such a delicate flower, our Chloe, eats like a bird.
ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Oh gosh I hadn't looked at her ig today before posting that. Latest "SLOW DAYS" fruit plate is the worst yet...that's not a slow day, that's having a near comatose life if you have time to do that on a regular basis.

Annnnd totally called it: they're moving house.
mustlovegiraffes
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mustlovegiraffes »

I must say the intro is very cute well until Chloe and Ro pop up then I get such second hand embarrassment!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

They're moving but they will still be renting. It probably took them 4 months to find a new place because how do you convince a landlord to rent his house to you when you have 6 kids under 6 and your only job is "youtube".
Also I hate how she said the triplets probably won't be going to daycare anymore because the plan was for them to go to daycare until they can go with the big boys at homeschooling activities. Like everything always just HAS to be about the big boys. A normal parent would be concerned for her 3 year old speech delayed premature triplets and send them to daycare until they catch up with the rest of the 3 year olds and learn a few things and how to say a 3-4 words' sentence. But no they do not go because they need to or because it is good for them, they only go because they couldn't go with the other kids yet. They are STILL considered a burden and not their own selves.
Kataja
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kataja »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:
Natxo wrote:She tries to be somewhat like a free range parent, so obvs forcing her kids to brush their teeth or go to the dentist is taking away their freedom of expression. I think it’s just lazy parenting, no discipline, no rules. Have fun in the teenage years Chole, when they believe they can do whatever they wish because mummy will never say no.
I have never in the history of the world heard of a child mad at their parents for taking them to the dentist as a child. Like, nobody LIKES the dentist but it isnt like you are actually MAD your parents took you and made sure your teeth were clean.
I have watched couple of their vlogs long ago (now spotted them here on YTMD :D) and I admired her way to respect her kids. For example not cutting their hair just because it would be culturally pressured. However, parents have to parent and sometimes make their kids do also not so ''fun'' things like brushing teeth and visiting dentist every now and then. Teeth affect entire well being of person. Rotten teeth can lead even to death! Inflammation in mouth spreads easily into heart and other major organs! Maybe I have to give them a view or two, to catch up how they have changed.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

If she actually respected them not to cut their hair that would be cool. What she did is she latched on to a fear a 2-year-old had then repeated it in nearly every vlog for like a year. Haircuts are scary etc which built up the idea of haircuts to be way worse than probably the 2-year-old fear originally ever was roping in all 3 boys. Every five seconds talking down to the audience - BOYS CAN HAVE LONG HAIR and then once again going on about how scary haircuts are. Then when they finally did get a haircut she tried to get us to believe the boys asked for those weird side cut haircuts that weren't even done properly.

They're moving.
freebeegal
Informer
Informer

Unread post by freebeegal »

DoodleBop2 wrote:If she actually respected them not to cut their hair that would be cool. What she did is she latched on to a fear a 2-year-old had then repeated it in nearly every vlog for like a year. Haircuts are scary etc which built up the idea of haircuts to be way worse than probably the 2-year-old fear originally ever was roping in all 3 boys. Every five seconds talking down to the audience - BOYS CAN HAVE LONG HAIR and then once again going on about how scary haircuts are. Then when they finally did get a haircut she tried to get us to believe the boys asked for those weird side cut haircuts that weren't even done properly.

They're moving.
Omg throwback to those hideous half side haircuts. Forgot all about them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Peachespeonies
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Peachespeonies »

Anyone knows why they are moving house?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
mamawombat
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mamawombat »

Peachespeonies wrote:Anyone knows why they are moving house?

I can only assume cost of living, if they're moving to south of river (where surprised by five lives)... This is just going off the shopping centres they film in, they all seem the big ones north side of Perth and six kids and probably a primarily welfare based income would make certain suburbs/ day care centres/ etc more expensive. Plus that car must cost a fortune, so maybe they're moving onto a bus route and Ro is going back to work?

On another note, why doesn't Chloe drive? Perth is honestly the best capital city for learning to drive in this country. So quiet in comparison to Sydney, Melbourne, etc. And no stupid trams or one way streets popping out at you etc.

Sent from my HTC 2PZM3 using Tapatalk
fortwendy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by fortwendy »

Peachespeonies wrote:Anyone knows why they are moving house?

They allude to someone new moving in... it's a spider.... eventually get around to saying they'll be closer to a lot of things, like the home-schooling group.
Quackerz_The_Ducky
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Quackerz_The_Ducky »

So Evans b'day video is up
Am I the only one that noticed him basically snatch his shoe from Rufus (i think that who it is) at 2:52?
ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper

I did see it but it didn't seem mean to me? Chloe kind of sets it up to be a frustrating experience though with making four small, loud children line up next to the one trying to open presents. Speaking of presents, i wasn't one who was bothered by Otto's presents (they get SO many toys and random crap all the time!) but it has to be a little deflating if you're Evan to basically get a preview of half your gifts on Otto's birthday. Other years it was the watch and the bike, this year it's undies and shoes. Wooooooow, as Chloe would say.
freebeegal
Informer
Informer

Unread post by freebeegal »

Why does she insist on getting the boys near identical presents. The watches. The trainers and undies. The bikes. Whoever’s birthday is first gets the excitement and the others just get a different colour/size of what the first boy got. I appreciate they are very close in age so do probably have similar interests but there must be a way to make them each feel special and considered ln their birthdays
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She might be better to do a big party for the big 3 and they all get the same gift then and then for their actual day more unique gifts. Otto is really the only one who gets to be surprised.

Are they hurting for money - the used to buy something at the shops nearly every vlog and then the most depressing birthdays?
Hilly
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Hilly »

Quackerz_The_Ducky wrote:So Evans b'day video is up
Am I the only one that noticed him basically snatch his shoe from Rufus (i think that who it is) at 2:52?
I did and did you notice how he put his hands over felix’s face when they were singing him happy birthday

It must be frustating having siblings very close in age and being in each others space all the time
Nobody get any alone time
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

They can't have alone time they're a unit of six with matching hair and matching colors and will be arranged in order for photos.

Return to “Chloe and Beans”