storeynyx
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Chloe and Beans: Part 7

Unread post by storeynyx »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... 1ea94c.png[/img]
She’s so passive aggressive! Chloe, do you not realise your fans pay your bills?
mamawombat
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mamawombat »

storeynyx wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... 1ea94c.png[/img]
She’s so passive aggressive! Chloe, do you not realise your fans pay your bills?
Pleeeease tell me it's only the triplets who need help with the buttons and not the three older boys :facepalm:

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

I doubt Evan and Otto having them too tight in the crotch would say they're super comfy to play in some of those overalls she gets them.
sysy49
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sysy49 »

mamawombat wrote:
storeynyx wrote: She’s so passive aggressive! Chloe, do you not realise your fans pay your bills?
Pleeeease tell me it's only the triplets who need help with the buttons and not the three older boys :facepalm:

This is just even more reason to not have them in overalls, the triplets are 3 and they have not been potty trained for long, she is trying to make us believe that her 3 year olds that can hardly form a proper sentence ask her to pop the button and make it to the toilet every time? And they never forget to ask and have to run back to where ever the adult is they need to take their clothes of?
Snap2it
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Snap2it »

That must have been one expensive trip to Gloria Jeans to buy 8 hot drinks for everyone!

I too caught that about not going out on the weekends due to the crowds! What are they going to do when it's the long Summer holidays?

And seeing them all run wild in the shops touching everything, really annoys me. All those soft toys they kept touching.
mamawombat
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mamawombat »

Snap2it wrote:That must have been one expensive trip to Gloria Jeans to buy 8 hot drinks for everyone!

I too caught that about not going out on the weekends due to the crowds! What are they going to do when it's the long Summer holidays?

And seeing them all run wild in the shops touching everything, really annoys me. All those soft toys they kept touching.
But did Chloe get a coffee? She never shows eating her own food, just Dobby and the kids (now we'll get a vlog of Chloe eating...)

nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

mamawombat wrote:
Snap2it wrote:That must have been one expensive trip to Gloria Jeans to buy 8 hot drinks for everyone!

But did Chloe get a coffee? She never shows eating her own food, just Dobby and the kids (now we'll get a vlog of Chloe eating...)

She didn't, no. She pointed out what everyone had, skipped herself, and asked "daddy" what he had. I think if they were sharing she would have said "were having" not just what he's having.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
IlikeVlogs
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by IlikeVlogs »

haha seems like she bought herself about 5000 new followers. Either that or she suddenly gained that amount in one day. Which is hard to believe since she was losing about a hundred everyday the last month. It doesn't show on Socialblade yet but last time I checked she only had 350 K and suddenly she has 355?
sysy49
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sysy49 »

IlikeVlogs wrote:haha seems like she bought herself about 5000 new followers. Either that or she suddenly gained that amount in one day. Which is hard to believe since she was losing about a hundred everyday the last month. It doesn't show on Socialblade yet but last time I checked she only had 350 K and suddenly she has 355?
yep she did it again. She has steadily been losing followers since january, every time she gets back to 350k she suddenly gains a couple thousand followers. She has only gained 5000 followers in total between january 2017 and january 2018 and apparently doesn't want to make it seem like she is losing followers, which she is. By buying the same amount of followers she is losing over a period of time it doesn't show in the big graphics only if you look at a graphic from the last month will you notice the sudden increase.
Tulip24
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tulip24 »

So she has over 300k followers but never gets more than 25k likes, how is that even possible, she must have bought a majority of her followers. Considering she blocks all those who like a post that questions her parenting then surely her real, truthful follower count would be less than 50k. Could it also be she is so boring and predictable as nothing she posts is at all inspiring.
Peachespeonies
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Peachespeonies »

So she claimed that Duns sent her those clothes but Duns did not post their pic on their page. Why? Just curious. She must have got the clothes and fishing for sponsorships.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
Bekkaz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bekkaz »

Shock horror - they have their berry/melon fruit medley in their own bowls!
Snap2it
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Snap2it »

Peachespeonies wrote:So she claimed that Duns sent her those clothes but Duns did not post their pic on their page. Why? Just curious. She must have got the clothes and fishing for sponsorships.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
I looked at that website and they do wholesale orders. I am wondering if Chloe is going to order some for the shop and they sent her some clothes to try out for the kids.

At least Otto got new glasses! I like how they drive all the way into Perth just for lunch. Such a waste.
Suzannn
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Suzannn »

So some Brazilian instagrammer mentions Chloe on an instagram story, and she gaines that much followers? Sure.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... f6fffe.jpg[/img]

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk
Redka
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Redka »

Yay for Otto getting glasses that fit. Of course they have to be super hipster... but at least they fit.
AllyKattxox
Talker
Talker

Unread post by AllyKattxox »

I used to really hate Evans attitude but this new vlog where he and Otto were doing their experiments was really surprising to me with how Evans attitude is getting much better as he matures. It's nice to see at least some of the kids learning how to share without being prompted. (No thanks to Chloe lmao)

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

I haven't watch their vlogs since months and omg the mumbling got so much worse. And I still can't stand Chloe's face and voice.
Rufus is adorable tho.
woolves
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by woolves »

Rufus is adorable! Such a sweet natured kid.

I notice in the comments on the latest blog everyone is talking about the "daddy" thing, did she address that or something? I couldn't actually keep watching the vlog to find out because I just find them so irritating to watch.

One thing that I think would really improve her children's language is if she modelled more complex language herself. She is quite good at it when explaining concepts to the older boys (such as the ladybirds) but she still falls back on describing everything the kids do as "cool" or "awesome". It is so grating to listen to.

I see someone has called her out on her shopping for followers on one of her recent ig posts. I do not believe for a minute that every month or so she just happens to miraculously get an overnight influx of followers!
Bekkaz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bekkaz »

I refer to my husband as 'dad/dy' when I'm with my girls and talking to them about him. Or like we'll be in the car and they want ice cream. I say "Dad is driving, we need to ask him. [turn to hubby] So Daddy, ice cream?" but if my kids are just in the room and I'm talking to him I call him by first name or any other sweet nickname. Never in the same context of how Chloe does it. If she asked the kids "shall we see what Daddy thinks?" then turned and said "daddy, what do you think?" it would work. But not when she says "how are you this morning Daddy?" instead of "How are you going Ro?"

I think Chloe needs to do a weekly vlog challenge of not saying "isn't it?" when she talks to the kids. She is OTT affirming their every thought and/or making them affirm her own thoughts.
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

Because to her, Ro isn’t an actual person. He’s just the father of her kids. Nothing more.

Return to “Chloe and Beans”