Chloe and Beans: Part 7

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Chloe and Beans: Part 7

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

So Chloe is a grown woman and cannot be away from Ro and left her child alone in the hospital so she could go home. Now she's allowing a 5 and 6 year old to travel alone but again is a grown woman who is too afraid to drive or be away from her security blanket husband. What?
ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by ShudnaB3 »

DoodleBop2 wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:45 am So Chloe is a grown woman and cannot be away from Ro and left her child alone in the hospital so she could go home. Now she's allowing a 5 and 6 year old to travel alone but again is a grown woman who is too afraid to drive or be away from her security blanket husband. What?
I think that's why she's getting so many surprised comments, to be honest!! It surprised me for the reasons you mentioned. Good for her, I guess, her 5 and 6 year olds have now achieved greater independence than she herself has! :?

I do think it will be really good for the boys to be in a non-vlogging/social media focused home for 2 weeks, in addition to the family time, etc. I wonder if they even get to wear non-coordinating clothing and have plates of food not carefully positioned for appearance and to match their 3 year old siblings' portions?
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

ShudnaB3 wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:02 pm
DoodleBop2 wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:45 am So Chloe is a grown woman and cannot be away from Ro and left her child alone in the hospital so she could go home. Now she's allowing a 5 and 6 year old to travel alone but again is a grown woman who is too afraid to drive or be away from her security blanket husband. What?
I think that's why she's getting so many surprised comments, to be honest!! It surprised me for the reasons you mentioned. Good for her, I guess, her 5 and 6 year olds have now achieved greater independence than she herself has! :?

I do think it will be really good for the boys to be in a non-vlogging/social media focused home for 2 weeks, in addition to the family time, etc. I wonder if they even get to wear non-coordinating clothing and have plates of food not carefully positioned for appearance and to match their 3 year old siblings' portions?

I personally think this seems like a big leap for Evan and Otto. They're so sheltered and then boom their first independence is traveling solo. She won't even allow them at school and stays with them at homeschool group and they have to go everywhere as a group of 8. Normally kids get responsibility and independence gradually or so you'd think.
NotHateButUhh
Informer
Informer

Unread post by NotHateButUhh »

It's only a 4 hour flight and Evan and Otto have been on planes before so it's not a huge deal. If it was their first flight then I would imagine they'd be anxious but obviously they were fine. I'm happy for them. They'll have a great time with their Poppy. I hope Chloe and Ro take Feef and the triplets out while they're away and use the time wisely.
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

ShudnaB3 wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:02 pm

And maybe the grandparents will not be asking them every ten minutes, "What are you eating? Do you LIKE hummus? What's your FAVOURITE kind of bean? Yuuuuum" while shoving the camera into their chewing mouths.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I envision Evan beginning to preach about being Vegan when Poppy goes to sit down to eat and being told off. Do him good.
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

Anyone catch the story that’s been removed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Peachespeonies
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Peachespeonies »

No. Tell us!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

Peachespeonies wrote:No. Tell us!

I missed it. I was hoping someone in here had.

sunnysunflower
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sunnysunflower »

sezzajaydee wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 2:05 am
Peachespeonies wrote:No. Tell us!

I missed it. I was hoping someone in here had.

How do you know it was removed? I might have seen it. What time was it?
Snap2it
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Snap2it »

I think it's weird sending the two oldest to Tasmania on their own. What do they do on the plane? Being free of Chloe can they watch tv/movies the whole flight. There is no supervision, all the flight attendant does is hand them over once they land. Also even though they are home schooled. I don't think it should be allowed to go on a holiday. How are they going to make up the work? It feels like the home school system is too relaxed and not setting up kids for the real world.

The ice skating date looked boring. But I guess when you spend everyday trapped in a house with 6 kids, venturing out into the world like that is daunting.
Commonlove
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Commonlove »

I was really surprised to see that she let the boys 1) travel alone and 2) spend two weeks away from her. I don't follow them so intensively but I have always had the expression that she likes to keep her kids with her. Are they even allowed to be on their own yard by themselves? I mean, she doesn't allow them to go to school or anywhere without her or Ro, and then boom suddenly a 2 week trip. Wow. But still, I think it's good for the boys. 2 weeks without constant filming and social media. Maybe this is their first experience of a normal life.
ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ShudnaB3 »

I'm telling you, this is all Chloe trying on a new personality. She has piercings and tattoos! They all wear jeans and converse! They have friends and do date nights! And the kids travel! Just like she's tried being super crunchy, cloth diapering, home birthing, breastfeeding mum when Felix was a baby, then went vegetarian, vegan, bought all sorts of stuff from Kmart (including knock offs of expensive toys they now sell) and random, fairly boring books from Big W pretty much right up until they started Bendy Beanstalk and then wants to act like she's carefully curated toys and books for years. She is as bland as the tofu she cooks in water, just taking on the flavour of whoever or whatever she is trying to copy at the time.

I'm glad for Ro that they got out of the house but of course learning a new skill (oh sorry it's only new to Ro, Ice Dancer Chloe has been before) has to be instagrammed, thus making it harder to actually LEARN said skill. I also think it's ridiculous that on her photo just CASUALLY mentioning date night like it's a thing they do, it's a photo of her alone playing slack jawed model, and in the caption she says SHE TOOK Ro ice skating...how does he stand being the only one who drives, responsible for getting a family of 8 around as well as mailing everything for their business, doing all the laundry and cleaning, and let's be honest likely most of the cooking unless Chloe wants to line things up for the 'gram, and then have her condescendingly talk like SHE'S the one taking him out, showing him new things?! I don't get their dynamic at ALL.
sunnysunflower
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sunnysunflower »

ShudnaB3 wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:23 pm I'm telling you, this is all Chloe trying on a new personality. She has piercings and tattoos! They all wear jeans and converse! They have friends and do date nights! And the kids travel! Just like she's tried being super crunchy, cloth diapering, home birthing, breastfeeding mum when Felix was a baby, then went vegetarian, vegan, bought all sorts of stuff from Kmart (including knock offs of expensive toys they now sell) and random, fairly boring books from Big W pretty much right up until they started Bendy Beanstalk and then wants to act like she's carefully curated toys and books for years. She is as bland as the tofu she cooks in water, just taking on the flavour of whoever or whatever she is trying to copy at the time.

I'm glad for Ro that they got out of the house but of course learning a new skill (oh sorry it's only new to Ro, Ice Dancer Chloe has been before) has to be instagrammed, thus making it harder to actually LEARN said skill. I also think it's ridiculous that on her photo just CASUALLY mentioning date night like it's a thing they do, it's a photo of her alone playing slack jawed model, and in the caption she says SHE TOOK Ro ice skating...how does he stand being the only one who drives, responsible for getting a family of 8 around as well as mailing everything for their business, doing all the laundry and cleaning, and let's be honest likely most of the cooking unless Chloe wants to line things up for the 'gram, and then have her condescendingly talk like SHE'S the one taking him out, showing him new things?! I don't get their dynamic at ALL.
Haha yes, I also was shocked when she said she was the one taking him ice-skating. Also I HATE open jaw pictures. It looks so stupid and like trying very hard to be sexy.

Well at least Ro looks happy in this status. Haven't seen him smile so big before (not that he is seen a lot).
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Snap2it
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Snap2it »

ShudnaB3 wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:23 pm I'm telling you, this is all Chloe trying on a new personality. She has piercings and tattoos! They all wear jeans and converse! They have friends and do date nights! And the kids travel! Just like she's tried being super crunchy, cloth diapering, home birthing, breastfeeding mum when Felix was a baby, then went vegetarian, vegan, bought all sorts of stuff from Kmart (including knock offs of expensive toys they now sell) and random, fairly boring books from Big W pretty much right up until they started Bendy Beanstalk and then wants to act like she's carefully curated toys and books for years. She is as bland as the tofu she cooks in water, just taking on the flavour of whoever or whatever she is trying to copy at the time.

You've summed up the situation exactly right.

Ro drove Chloe and the kids to her Mums, then drove Chloe to ice skating, probably paid for the ice skating and then drove Chloe home, did a load of washing, check the online store, cleaned the house before going to bed.
woolves
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by woolves »

It's really kind of sad that she and Ro had an extremely rare opportunity to go out on a date night (not judging this, I only have 2 toddlers and we haven't had a date night in a year...) And yet she felt the need to film it for Instagram and post a story from the ice rink to speak to her followers. And funny how her photo for her feed is just of her, no Rohan, with that weird gormless non-smiling model pose that she seems to have recently adopted.

Anyway I just saw in her comments that YouTube have deactivated her video comments and are apparently demonetising videos of kids!! This is big news if true. I love her breezy response, she heard something about it but hasn't been keeping up. LOL right on Chloe. Like your entire livelihood doesn't hang off being able to exploit your kids for money.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

OMG Master let Dobby go ice skating! Master is so kind to Dobby. Dobby won't have to punish himself by hitting himself over the head with a candlestick tonight.
Snap2it
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Snap2it »

woolves wrote: Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:26 pm It's really kind of sad that she and Ro had an extremely rare opportunity to go out on a date night (not judging this, I only have 2 toddlers and we haven't had a date night in a year...) And yet she felt the need to film it for Instagram and post a story from the ice rink to speak to her followers. And funny how her photo for her feed is just of her, no Rohan, with that weird gormless non-smiling model pose that she seems to have recently adopted.

Anyway I just saw in her comments that YouTube have deactivated her video comments and are apparently demonetising videos of kids!! This is big news if true. I love her breezy response, she heard something about it but hasn't been keeping up. LOL right on Chloe. Like your entire livelihood doesn't hang off being able to exploit your kids for money.
About time YouTube and I think Instagram should follow suit that parents selling out their kids is not on.

The kids don't understand and I hardly think a portion of what Chloe gets paid via sponsored content, adsense from YouTube etc goes into a savings account for the kids.
emlyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emlyx »

Snap2it wrote:
woolves wrote: Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:26 pm It's really kind of sad that she and Ro had an extremely rare opportunity to go out on a date night (not judging this, I only have 2 toddlers and we haven't had a date night in a year...) And yet she felt the need to film it for Instagram and post a story from the ice rink to speak to her followers. And funny how her photo for her feed is just of her, no Rohan, with that weird gormless non-smiling model pose that she seems to have recently adopted.

About time YouTube and I think Instagram should follow suit that parents selling out their kids is not on.

The kids don't understand and I hardly think a portion of what Chloe gets paid via sponsored content, adsense from YouTube etc goes into a savings account for the kids.
Totally. It should be laws for that. If there's a child involved in the movie(video) making process, they should get at least 30% of the income into a trust fund, and 5% more per child with a cap of 55%? They should totally being able to survive with that money (45% of the earnings). Many family Vloggers do nothing all day long.
Gigi7
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Gigi7 »

Snap2it wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 4:06 pm

You've summed up the situation exactly right.

Ro drove Chloe and the kids to her Mums, then drove Chloe to ice skating, probably paid for the ice skating and then drove Chloe home, did a load of washing, check the online store, cleaned the house before going to bed.
This is not the first family I hear saying their comments were disabled. I then googled what happened.
Apparently there is like a pedophile ring that targets family vloggers. They look for videos were the kids are in “desirable” positions. The kind of thing we wouldn’t think about because who can think about a child like that?
Anyway, they time caption these positions, they comment things that are inappropriate and they link to some sites. Some videos are stolen and published in new accounts, not the official family one.
Apparently gymnasts were specially targeted. But many others as well.
The thing apparently is that the YouTube thing that makes suggestions easily falls into this wormhole.
And because they don’t really know what to do they disabled comments and demonetized some videos (some companies pull their ads because they didn’t want to be linked to this). They are working on a solution everybody is guessing they’ll get their comments back and maybe the ads as well

Return to “Chloe and Beans”