• Advertisement

Chloe and Beans: Part 7

Re: Chloe and Beans: Part 7

Postby ShudnaB3 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:39 pm

lol all that Instagram post really was about was the picture of herself..."blah blah tell me my hair is long and beautiful and that I've lost weight! Oh and that all my decisions were good."
ShudnaB3
Informer

Advertisement

Postby ShudnaB3 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:52 pm

:roll: yeah when I think of people who work soooo hard I always think of the Dunstans. :roll:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ShudnaB3
Informer

Postby browncasom » Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:26 pm

does ro ever see his family? or did him deciding to date a 14 year old and then the 14 year old controlling his life led him to be cut off from his family
browncasom
Amateur

Postby spoiled2bits » Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:52 pm

ShudnaB3 wrote::roll: yeah when I think of people who work soooo hard I always think of the Dunstans. :roll:
Um is she homeschooling someone else's kids? Lolz

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
spoiled2bits
Talker

Postby Tulip24 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:24 pm

Just re read her last IG post and I had to scoff at the last bit where she says you have to trust yourself or you will miss out, miss out on living your own life. What ABOUT RO then, when does her poor downtrodden husband get to live HIS life outside of 6 snotty nosed kids and a selfish wife. What about the kids and all they miss out on, birthday parties, sleepovers, school camps etc, must be awful to have such a narcissistic control freak control your every aspect of life.
Tulip24
Talker

Postby EleanorRigby » Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:18 am

Tulip24 wrote:Who else here thinks Chloe has been reading what us “sad old ladies” have been saying, even though she claims to not read YT Mommadrama. Her latest IG post kind of feels like she is aiming it directly at us. She continually harps on about how happy and fulfilling her life is but is it ? I don’t get the feeling that Miss Perfect’s life is as great as she says it is, in fact I think it’s the opposite and that her rants are her way of justifying the poor choices she has made and she needs validation from her teenage followers that she has the life they should all envy.
If she and Ro where together when she was just 14 and she’s controlling the relationship like she always has, then surely that must raise some questions, especially in Tasmania. I don’t know I could be wrong :-o

She's posted on here plenty of times before, so it wouldn't shock me in the slightest.
EleanorRigby
Sassy Moddie

Postby ShudnaB3 » Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:28 am

Oh and she now states in a comment in her latest, boring Cold Power post that there are "misconceptions" about Cold Power but she "confirmed with them directly" that they're cruelty free...would place money on that confirmation coming after she disappointed some of her vegan followers. (If it's even true.) Bet that was a panicky moment when she realised she'd never even considered their washing powder being vegan or not and had to quickly pretend she cares! Because let's face it, if she really "confirmed" with Cold Power before accepting money she would have hashtagged the heck out of it in her first posts. #vegan #crueltyfree #moneyplease #grateful
ShudnaB3
Informer

Postby Tulip24 » Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:35 am

So now Chloe is claiming that cold power is vegan and animal cruelty free. I smell bullshit here, firstly why did she not answer all her followers questions whether it was cruelty free the first time around. Secondly she claims she asked them if it was cruelty free and they confirmed it, so was that before or after she was paid, I’m guessing the latter. So instead of paying the money back and standing up for all the innocent animals abused in this way, she goes on their word. She is a fool. This company tests it’s products on animals and if you did any research on this you would find out the truth instead she sold her soul to the highest bidder.
Tulip24
Talker

Postby youngbilbo1 » Fri Aug 03, 2018 6:00 am

https://www.animalsaustralia.org/featur ... g-list.php Cold power does test on animals. You would have to be an actual idiot to think that they tested every single ingredient and product EXCEPT for their sensitive detergent...

Anyone who has ever had to actually deal with eczema/contact dermatitis knows that pretty much all the supermarket "sensitive" products are BS. https://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&sour ... 3300800441

Ingredient list is basically sulfates, fragrance and formaldehyde.

Real vegan Chloe. She can do whatever she wants with her family but don't go preaching vegan crap when everyone knows you're just in it for $$
youngbilbo1

Postby Snap2it » Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:04 am

There's quite a few bad reviews for that brand. Some people said it's brought them out in a rash.
Snap2it
Amateur

Postby soolaimon345 » Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:03 am

Never knew they had Multiple Businesses that they work at 7 days a week, haha.

What a sad pathetic attempt at life Chloe.
It smacks me in the face that you need to sort your life out rather than trying to convince us all how at ease you are with everything.
I do not see one ounce of happiness in you or any of your family in anything you post.
There is a lot more to gain from life than counting to infinity, reading big words, sorting colours, and picking your nose and eating it.
You will never ever convince me, I am sure I am not the only one who gets more satisfaction watching paint dry than watching your vlogs, how about trying something upbeat and fun, guess you have no idea how sadly.
There are none so blind as those who will not see :-|
soolaimon345
Amateur

Postby AuntieEm » Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:36 am

That IG post was all about HER life. Amazing how little she thinks about Ro's life. And those 6 growing people, who, by the way, have to depend on a mother who is very busy living HER life and a depressed father. There is no hope for these kids until they can leave.
AuntieEm
Informer

Postby ShudnaB3 » Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:19 pm

soolaimon345 wrote:Never knew they had Multiple Businesses that they work at 7 days a week, haha.

I think she forget an s. "multipleS business". You, too, can make money and live your best life like Chloe! Just have triplets and sell their childhoods for headpats and detergent! Voila, Multiples Business!

(I'm proposing that for a future thread title. Chloe and Beans: Multiples Business. :P)
ShudnaB3
Informer

Postby DoodleBop2 » Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:25 pm

It's always been the Chloe show it's always been about her.

If Ro left her I wonder which way she'd go claiming she needs full custody because he's an awful parent or suddenly realize with him gone she'll actually have to parent her own kids.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper

Postby ShudnaB3 » Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:39 pm

At this point I actually think it's more likely that Chloe would leave Ro. She'd cloak it in lots of airy fairy talk about finding their own happinesses and their quirky family just being a lil different now "haha"... but really she'd probably love to try her luck with a new model now that she feels thin, pretty, and probably realises she missed her teenage years. Juuuust speculating of course.
ShudnaB3
Informer

Postby sysy49 » Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:06 pm

Homeschooling 6 kids? 4 are not even school aged and she really wants to call teaching the triplets colors and shapes homeschooling? In that case my dad also homeschooled me, so did every other parent with a 3/4 year old.

Chloe is a joke and she knows it, if she knew that washing stuff was cruelty free she would have reacted straight away when people asked questions, just like she always does (and she did to kind comments). She clearly "asked" after people discovered that it is not cruelty free and she saw that she was losing minions, i also don't believe for one second that the product is actually cruelty free, just look up gold power and animal cruelty they are still on all the "bad" lists from this year.
sysy49
Talker

Postby sysy49 » Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:17 pm

Off topic but i just noticed that the only way i can comment on Chloe's insta is if i follow her first, how shallow is that. I wanted to post a link to a website with the animal cruelty list to maybe show a couple minions before she would block me but i couldn't. I kept getting an error but it didn't say why, finally figured out that it was because i don't follow her. Nice way to keep out people with different opinions, maybe she got sick of blocking so many people everyday (which btw doesn't count as a lost follower for her, so if you follow her when she blocks you she doesn't lose you as a follower).
sysy49
Talker

Postby Tulip24 » Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:14 pm

Haha someone just called her out on IG on the cold power not being cruelty free, let’s see how long that stays there. I copied the post but I’m not sure if I can re post it here or not. She is such a dumb ass to believe what the big corporate company is telling her.
Tulip24
Talker

Postby freebeegal » Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:19 am

I bet she doesn’t use cruelty free make up brands to sketch on her eyebrows

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
freebeegal
Talker

Postby mamawombat » Sat Aug 04, 2018 2:26 am

Tulip24 wrote:Haha someone just called her out on IG on the cold power not being cruelty free, let’s see how long that stays there. I copied the post but I’m not sure if I can re post it here or not. She is such a dumb ass to believe what the big corporate company is telling her.
TBH It really puts cold power in a bad light for Chloe to be lying on their behalf[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180804/4f653f0af148a56cf2f1b240053cfa83.jpg[/img]

Sent from my HTC 2PZM3 using Tapatalk
mamawombat
Informer

Postby youngbilbo1 » Sat Aug 04, 2018 4:28 am

Just to go back to the ridiculousness that is a 6 year old reading Harry potter... Chloe just admitted shes never read the books herself and apparently Evan's moved onto the chamber of secrets. 3 Chapters into that book Harry starts hearing voices saying "kill kill kill" and "I smell blood".

I'm a massive Potter fan but would never encourage my daughter to read it at that age REGARDLESS of wether she could. There are literally thousands of amazing kids books out there.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
youngbilbo1

Postby mamawombat » Sat Aug 04, 2018 4:45 am

youngbilbo1 wrote:Just to go back to the ridiculousness that is a 6 year old reading Harry potter... Chloe just admitted shes never read the books herself and apparently Evan's moved onto the chamber of secrets. 3 Chapters into that book Harry starts hearing voices saying "kill kill kill" and "I smell blood".

I'm a massive Potter fan but would never encourage my daughter to read it at that age REGARDLESS of wether she could. There are literally thousands of amazing kids books out there.
Next up, Chloe is sponsored by audible

Sent from my HTC 2PZM3 using Tapatalk
mamawombat
Informer

Postby Tulip24 » Sat Aug 04, 2018 5:52 am

Seems little Miss Perfect got into a IG fight in relation to Cold Power. She is so uneducated that she can’t see that she is wrong with the cruelty free issues just because the company told her it was cruelty free. She goes on a long tangent about not buying vegan ice cream where dairy ice cream is sold and she says if she thinks a brand is cruelty free then it’s cruelty free, ahem, no it’s not you twit. She then goes onto say that this product is %100 percent cruelty free regardless of what their parent company does with testing on animals. Just in case us sad old ladies are worthy of reading, COLD POWER IS TESTED ON ANIMALS, educate yourself on something instead of listening to a multinational company who will tell you what you want to hear.
Tulip24
Talker

Postby Peachespeonies » Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:04 am

Check this account out. https://www.instagram.com/lifexbeansxsmiles/
Am i the only one who thinks this is creepy?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
Peachespeonies
Informer

Postby sysy49 » Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:44 am

Here are two of her comments to the cold power discussion, she is trying to get herself out of it, she is not succeeding lol
sysy49
Talker

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to Chloe and Beans