Chloe and Beans | Part 8

ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Chloe and Beans | Part 8

Unread post by ShudnaB3 »

That hideous ruffled shirt Pearl is wearing may be the ugliest item of clothing yet.

Re: their anemic, unhealthy looks...Chloe's mentioned/kissed up to themothermoon in her ig stories a few times, and I know it's not a fair comparison lookswise because tmm's kids have a totally different complexion/racial make up, but they look sooo much healthier for vegan kids! Energetic, filled out faces, they help prepare really yummy looking meals. But I think they also use a lot more meat/dairy substitutes and supplements. (I know Chloe NOW has mentioned iron supplements but for a long time she didn't/would insist they got everything they needed from their gruel diet.) Not to say I'm a huge fan of themothermoon, way too into essential oil shilling for my taste, but they're sure a lot more appealing than the scruffy, pasty Dunstans in their clown clothes!
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

abimaee wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:53 pm
DoodleBop2 wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:01 am The kids were cuter when they didn't seem malnourished and anemic. These kids don't look like other Vegan YouTuber kids who seem so bright and full of life. I get that these kids are fair but this is beyond that. They seemed healthier and happier before they had to become vegan to serve mom's orthorexia.
Yeah. It's all too busy it would give me anxiety constantly. Too many colours and too much happening always.

I don't think kids should be vegan so young. No way! They're too fragile and it's highly unlikely they're getting all the things they need. Too easy to do irreversible damage to their brains. Mum is just trying to stay relevant anyway she can.
My kids are Vegan. It can be done safely. We routinely see a registered dietitian and have labs done. Kids need fat to grow brains. She put them suddenly on a diet much lower in fat and protein poor kids nevermind it all seems mushy.
abimaee
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by abimaee »

DoodleBop2 wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:54 am
DoodleBop2 wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:01 am The kids were cuter when they didn't seem malnourished and anemic. These kids don't look like other Vegan YouTuber kids who seem so bright and full of life. I get that these kids are fair but this is beyond that. They seemed healthier and happier before they had to become vegan to serve mom's orthorexia.
Yeah. It's all too busy it would give me anxiety constantly. Too many colours and too much happening always.

I don't think kids should be vegan so young. No way! They're too fragile and it's highly unlikely they're getting all the things they need. Too easy to do irreversible damage to their brains. Mum is just trying to stay relevant anyway she can.
My kids are Vegan. It can be done safely. We routinely see a registered dietitian and have labs done. Kids need fat to grow brains. She put them suddenly on a diet much lower in fat and protein poor kids nevermind it all seems mushy.

We'll you're going the right way about it! I don't think that is what she is doing. Her meals always look Instagram worthy not brain food worthy.
They need more than spinach and quinoa.

I'm glad you see a dietitian to help you and them. I would be too scared to be honest.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

abimaee wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:07 pm

We'll you're going the right way about it! I don't think that is what she is doing. Her meals always look Instagram worthy not brain food worthy.

I'm glad you see a dietitian to help you and them. I would be too scared to be honest.
We didn't have a choice my kids have multiple food allergies. She wants Vegan to be boring last night we had french fries and my kids have yummy birthday cakes. Her trying to talk up frying veggies in water and those dry birthday cakes. I can't imagine. Her kid are going to rebel.
abimaee
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by abimaee »

DoodleBop2 wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:27 am
abimaee wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:07 pm

We didn't have a choice my kids have multiple food allergies. She wants Vegan to be boring last night we had french fries and my kids have yummy birthday cakes. Her trying to talk up frying veggies in water and those dry birthday cakes. I can't imagine. Her kid are going to rebel.
My sister's kids can't have lots of things either so she needs to get creative. She has 3 boys and her husband is never home til late and her food still looks better than chloes! I feel sorry for the kids really.
When/ if they go to normal school they're going to be in for the shock of their lives
NotHateButUhh
Informer
Informer

Unread post by NotHateButUhh »

Also, Neysa, for the record:

“The coating is a safe, natural part of the fruit. Known as the "bloom," the waxy, silvery-white substance on the surface of grapes, blueberries, and certain plums acts as a barrier against insects and bacteria and helps to seal in the fruit’s moisture.The bloom is also a sign of freshness, since it fades with time and handling.”

Stop showing us the same video of you using oils to strip the natural coating off fruit and then claiming it’s pesticides and “chemicals”. It’s not. By all means wash your fruit and vegetables, but if your oils are strong enough to strip natural layers off things maybe you want to stop boasting about how safe and gentle they are 🙄
NotHateButUhh
Informer
Informer

Unread post by NotHateButUhh »

Sorry, guys - wrong thread (was talking about Epik Brandon Family)
Lalelou123
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lalelou123 »

ShudnaB3 wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:50 am That hideous ruffled shirt Pearl is wearing may be the ugliest item of clothing yet.

Re: their anemic, unhealthy looks...Chloe's mentioned/kissed up to themothermoon in her ig stories a few times, and I know it's not a fair comparison lookswise because tmm's kids have a totally different complexion/racial make up, but they look sooo much healthier for vegan kids! Energetic, filled out faces, they help prepare really yummy looking meals. But I think they also use a lot more meat/dairy substitutes and supplements. (I know Chloe NOW has mentioned iron supplements but for a long time she didn't/would insist they got everything they needed from their gruel diet.) Not to say I'm a huge fan of themothermoon, way too into essential oil shilling for my taste, but they're sure a lot more appealing than the scruffy, pasty Dunstans in their clown clothes!
Wait...she goes for iron whilst iron is at least in leafy greens, but doesn't give them B12 and Fit D? I would at least give them B12, VitD and Omega3, the last just in case, plus some iron supplement. I would give all of them to my child even if he isn't vegan actually...
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

I haven’t watched the Beans in a while.
Nice to see nothing has changed.
Pinecone
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Pinecone »

I dont know why but their style is both cute sometimed but also cringey. I cant watch her videos the way she talks makes me feel like she talks to people like they are slow...I wonder if these kids have any personality of their own or if its constructed by their mom and she controls everyone even her husband. The older kids should have a say in their outfits they wear clothes either too small or too big.
Just...an odd family.
spoiled2bits
Informer
Informer

Unread post by spoiled2bits »

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Gigi7
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Gigi7 »

I don’t know if anyone noticed but Chloe liked and commented on an Instagram post of her former BFF Ashleigh.
I wonder what happened there. Are they friends again?
Also in the video about books she muted what Evan says about who they were hanging out with. Maybe it was Ashleigh?
helloguys10
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by helloguys10 »

Gigi7 wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:49 am I don’t know if anyone noticed but Chloe liked and commented on an Instagram post of her former BFF Ashleigh.
I wonder what happened there. Are they friends again?
Also in the video about books she muted what Evan says about who they were hanging out with. Maybe it was Ashleigh?
Yes I had noticed Chloe started following her again and liked her recent pic of Caspian.... I was also wondering about the bleeping of the friends names.

Only a couple of weeks ago Chloe had replied to someone's comment on a pic saying they were no longer friends, and Ashleigh has stated the same on her Q&A in her stories.
Uncle_Deadly
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Uncle_Deadly »

The hair situation with those poor children is just absurd. It is entirely possible to grow hair out while also keeping it trimmed and tidy. They all look utterly ridiculous and I don't believe Chloe for a minute when she says that it is their choice. They are obviously complaining enough that she keeps their hair clipped and tied out of their faces. They are going to be so embarrassed looking back on these videos when they are older.
Pinecone
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Pinecone »

Anyone notice how her husband only really posts pictures of pearl on his instagram? It's sad.
helloguys10
Amateur
Amateur

In their most recent vlog Chloe tells all the kids to not go on the trampoline multiple times, Otto then gets on the trampoline anyway and the other kids follow him. Chloe then just says "Whatever"... yea nice parenting :?
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

The way she ties back their hair out of their faces looks so silly and then they go in public like that.
helloguys10
Amateur
Amateur

DoodleBop2 wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 4:49 pm The way she ties back their hair out of their faces looks so silly and then they go in public like that.
Yep so bad! she does realise boys can have long hair and still look tidy right?

either get hair trimmed so it is still long but also tidy or tie it back properly further back on their heads with those small elastics, instead of at the front of their heads. Both would make them look less messy!

Also, why do they wear tracksuits all the time! it is spring in Australia now and is starting to get warm!!
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

helloguys10 wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 5:02 pm
DoodleBop2 wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 4:49 pm The way she ties back their hair out of their faces looks so silly and then they go in public like that.

either get hair trimmed so it is still long but also tidy or tie it back properly further back on their heads with those small elastics, instead of at the front of their heads. Both would make them look less messy!

Also, why do they wear tracksuits all the time! it is spring in Australia now and is starting to get warm!!
She always dresses the kids like it's freezing I don't understand why. Maybe she's always cold because she needs to eat more\is anemic and thinks the kids are too.
helloguys10
Amateur
Amateur

DoodleBop2 wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 5:06 pm
helloguys10 wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 5:02 pm

She always dresses the kids like it's freezing I don't understand why. Maybe she's always cold because she needs to eat more\is anemic and thinks the kids are too.
So strange... it baffles me how expensive some of those tracksuits are also!! just because it is expensive does not mean it looks nice.

Return to “Chloe and Beans”