Chloe and Beans | Part 8

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Chloe and Beans | Part 8

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

Why does she always dress like a giant toddler? If it's two girls I will think IVF over resersal.
Gigi7
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Gigi7 »

Snap2it wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 3:36 pm
Haulnarse wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 1:01 am I am absolutely shocked that any doctor would reverse her tubal, based on the fact that she had 6 kids in such a short time frame, including very premature twins - one of which had IUGR. So so irresponsible on all involved. Not to mention the state of their finances - youtube and their online shop surely cant be that successful, its not a long term plan. Eating the way they do is expensive, dressing her kids the way she does is expensive, same with all the rainbow shit in the house. She has very very expensive tastes and a water budget.

And fucken twins??? She had to have used medication surely??

Good luck to them and their inevitable shitshow.
My thoughts exactly.

There should be a more to be able to having the reversal. Mental health assessment, finances, existing children etc etc.

If it's true that Chloe claims that they can afford this financially. What about it in the future? Say in 5 years, 10 years time. What about when all 8 kids are adults, will they all be able work?

Maybe I'm wrong and The Bendy Beanstalk is a successful business and Ro is rushed off his feet processing and packing orders.
Many many years ago, back when the triplets where babies she claimed that she was making 70k a year with social media (before the bendybean). And she had benefits from the government.

I’m not from Australia and I don’t know their system, but someone I think said when your youngest child is 6 years old it is less or they try to make you work. Idk.

I think they can afford it financially because of social media income. Is it reliable? Is it even ethical? Those are other questions to ask. For now I think they can afford it. And the babies will revamp their subscribers and viewers and sponsors.

This is my view and my just an opinion: what happens if One of them (let’s say Ro) is affected by a disease and is extremely unwell and needs care or worse just passes away? Can the other one cope?
I think every person in this scenario would struggle, emotionally, physically and financially. But this is real people. This is a possibility. Can you take care of your family by yourself? I think financially she might be able to, but emotionally and physically? I don’t think so.
And what happens to 6 kids if their mother dies in childbirth?

I know this is taboo. And really hard to talk about and nobody wants to. But they should as sure as hell talk about it and have a plan. Also have a plan for the chance that they both die and all six or eight kids remain alive. I hope they do. Nobody plans to die, but it happens.
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

Because I’m bored and trying to stay awake.

This is potentially what they get from the Australian Welfare system.

This is based on - rent of $350 a week. The kids ages. A combined income of $80000. I think that’s being generous. I really doubt that YouTube and BBS bring in that much each year.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202005 ... 706684.jpg[/IMG]
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Gigi7 wrote:
Snap2it wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 3:36 pm
Haulnarse wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 1:01 am I am absolutely shocked that any doctor would reverse her tubal, based on the fact that she had 6 kids in such a short time frame, including very premature twins - one of which had IUGR. So so irresponsible on all involved. Not to mention the state of their finances - youtube and their online shop surely cant be that successful, its not a long term plan. Eating the way they do is expensive, dressing her kids the way she does is expensive, same with all the rainbow shit in the house. She has very very expensive tastes and a water budget.

And fucken twins??? She had to have used medication surely??

Good luck to them and their inevitable shitshow.
My thoughts exactly.

There should be a more to be able to having the reversal. Mental health assessment, finances, existing children etc etc.

If it's true that Chloe claims that they can afford this financially. What about it in the future? Say in 5 years, 10 years time. What about when all 8 kids are adults, will they all be able work?

Maybe I'm wrong and The Bendy Beanstalk is a successful business and Ro is rushed off his feet processing and packing orders.
Many many years ago, back when the triplets where babies she claimed that she was making 70k a year with social media (before the bendybean). And she had benefits from the government.

I’m not from Australia and I don’t know their system, but someone I think said when your youngest child is 6 years old it is less or they try to make you work. Idk.

I think they can afford it financially because of social media income. Is it reliable? Is it even ethical? Those are other questions to ask. For now I think they can afford it. And the babies will revamp their subscribers and viewers and sponsors.

This is my view and my just an opinion: what happens if One of them (let’s say Ro) is affected by a disease and is extremely unwell and needs care or worse just passes away? Can the other one cope?
I think every person in this scenario would struggle, emotionally, physically and financially. But this is real people. This is a possibility. Can you take care of your family by yourself? I think financially she might be able to, but emotionally and physically? I don’t think so.
And what happens to 6 kids if their mother dies in childbirth?

I know this is taboo. And really hard to talk about and nobody wants to. But they should as sure as hell talk about it and have a plan. Also have a plan for the chance that they both die and all six or eight kids remain alive. I hope they do. Nobody plans to die, but it happens.
Further to that, do either of them have life insurance plans in place?? Thats so important. Most families only insure the life of the working parent - a common mistake. If something was to happen to the stay at home parent the working parent would likely need to take an extended time off work to care for the kids and house.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Social blade has a high estimate of $41k (american im guessing - thats about $63k AUD).

I would guess the correct amount is likely to be half or lower ($20k USD - $30k AUD).

Shops like theirs sell high end products, and tbh the buy prices arent that much lower than the sell prices - to get good pricing its usually tiered on how much product you purchase. I wouldn’t expect they would be shipping more than a dozen orders a week, they could only be making $10-20k max on their “shop”. Not to mention the quantity of products they use for personal use.

They seem to do quite a bit of preorder, which is less of a gamble than ordering 20x one product and it not selling.
tigerlily
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tigerlily »

I doubt they even thought about any of those important questions. I think they just saw the twins as more attention and more money (more views/subs for the next couple of years). So irresponsible.
I want to know what they’re going to do when the kids are no longer cute (already happening with her older ones) and the money from social media stops rolling in? She is so boring so she’s not going to have many fans left to watch just her and Ro. The kids are only going to get more expensive as they age too. What if they all need orthodontics? Or if they all want to play a sport or instrument? Just feeding 8 teenagers and pre-teens is going to cost a fortune! Or taking 8 kids to the cinema or on holiday? I don’t think the bendy beanstalk is going to cut it.

The Aus Gov does not allow both parents to claim a payment without one looking for work. I think that's partly why they set up the bendy beanstalk so Ro has a 'job'. They would have also known that they would get a lot of negative attention if they both didn't work and they announced another pregnancy.
tigerlily
Talker
Talker

Jamie_123 wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 10:41 am
spoiled2bits wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 9:21 am
mustlovegiraffes wrote:ImageImage

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
I can't read that
I looked it up on Facebook and this is what someone commented:
We live opposite this family in Perth! All isn't as it seems! Bewared of staged pictures and seemingly happy lives!! Also multiple fast food deliveries from non vegan outlets!!!! I'm not buying what you're selling Dunstans!!
I hope this neighbour finds her way here!
sunnysunflower
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sunnysunflower »

Jamie_123 wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 10:41 am
spoiled2bits wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 9:21 am
mustlovegiraffes wrote:ImageImage

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
I can't read that
I looked it up on Facebook and this is what someone commented:
We live opposite this family in Perth! All isn't as it seems! Bewared of staged pictures and seemingly happy lives!! Also multiple fast food deliveries from non vegan outlets!!!! I'm not buying what you're selling Dunstans!!
I wrote to that lady and she even answered me.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ShudnaB3 »

Hmm, tbh I think if the worst thing the former neighbour can come up with is that non vegan food delivery was happening it's a bit silly. Sooo many mainstream takeaway places have vegan options now, Chloe hasn't exactly hidden the fact they will order pizza from Domino's or go out for Mexican food.

With that said, of course all of us who have followed her for any length of time know not to buy all she sells. We already know she'll stubbornly defend herself and then do a sneaky delete of videos and act like she's always thought that way. (Especially with all the potentially embarrassing stuff she would vlog regarding poo explosions, potty training, bathtime, crying, nose picking, etc. and then going on about respecting their privacy and how she respects her kids individuality so much...oh and never forget how she was anti-daycare and that's why they needed both parents home...until they shuffled those pesky triplets off to MONTESSORI...)

Anyway, I'm still in disbelief she had a tubal ligation reversal!! And twins! I know from personal experience that anxiety isn't rational, but it always gets me that she claimed anxiety in regards to her not having a driver's license...yet she has no misgivings about reversing family planning to add still more kids?! Baffling.

Oh and my thread suggestion: The Bean Factory is Back in Business :P
Keepdreaming15
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Keepdreaming15 »

The neighbor didn't give out anymore info on what she means! But yeah I'm sure their life isn't all rainbows and lollipops. Of course it's all staged for insta...that's how they make their money. The twins is definitely going to be used to take in the money, free stroller, carseats, Ikea now sponsoring them so that's new cots etc. It's all being done to take in what they can. She did it with the triplets. She's trying to reboot her YouTube now. I haven't followed them in years till I saw the announcement on insta and went for a nosey but she still wrecks my head so I can't listen to her. I do think Rufus may be autistic tho, he speaks with a very different cartoon like accent compared to the other kids. It's quite possible there is development issues regarding the boys due to their early birth. Probably not doing much to help them and why we don't see them talking much either. Can't believe she told Evan they were trying for a baby and the fact he asked would this one die too?? So she obviously told him they had been pregnant before and it was a miscarriage.
Bekkaz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bekkaz »

I have no problems with the kids knowing about a miscarriage. I had 4 miscarriages before having my 2 kids. They knew from a young age that we had 'babies' die in my tummy.

The thread title surely has to mention beds in it, somewhere lol
tigerlily
Talker
Talker

Keepdreaming15 wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 4:58 pm The neighbor didn't give out anymore info on what she means! But yeah I'm sure their life isn't all rainbows and lollipops. Of course it's all staged for insta...that's how they make their money. The twins is definitely going to be used to take in the money, free stroller, carseats, Ikea now sponsoring them so that's new cots etc. It's all being done to take in what they can. She did it with the triplets. She's trying to reboot her YouTube now. I haven't followed them in years till I saw the announcement on insta and went for a nosey but she still wrecks my head so I can't listen to her. I do think Rufus may be autistic tho, he speaks with a very different cartoon like accent compared to the other kids. It's quite possible there is development issues regarding the boys due to their early birth. Probably not doing much to help them and why we don't see them talking much either. Can't believe she told Evan they were trying for a baby and the fact he asked would this one die too?? So she obviously told him they had been pregnant before and it was a miscarriage.
Is she really sponsored by Ikea?! why do these businesses support people who have done nothing but be perpetual breeders? They're not 'goals' in any way. I actually feel uncomfortable seeing their perfectly matching bookcase and sterile house because that is not how a home should look with 6 young kids that are home all day. The kids must be walking on eggshells. are they allowed to touch anything?
The neighbour must be from their old house. The kids were all really young when they lived there so I'm guessing they heard kids crying a lot.
ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ShudnaB3 »

Oh yeah their old house/when the kids were little probably would have been super chaotic to live next to at times! I'd almost forgotten myself how she'd have those videos about Rufus crying all the time (long deleted I think), or when Felix was in peak number obsession frantically crying for Ro to write more numbers. :?

Speaking of Rufus, I noticed his voice/accent in the telling the kids about the baby video too! But I also thought Otto was speaking much the same way (extra high pitched and a different inflection on his vowels--he sounded closer to Rufus' age than Evan's or Felix's?!) so I wondered if they're unconsciously mimicking each other or maybe have been watching a tv show or something they've both picked up on? Rufus' actual vocabulary and comprehension seemed really good!
Gigi7
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Gigi7 »

ShudnaB3 wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 7:09 pm Oh yeah their old house/when the kids were little probably would have been super chaotic to live next to at times! I'd almost forgotten myself how she'd have those videos about Rufus crying all the time (long deleted I think), or when Felix was in peak number obsession frantically crying for Ro to write more numbers. :?

Speaking of Rufus, I noticed his voice/accent in the telling the kids about the baby video too! But I also thought Otto was speaking much the same way (extra high pitched and a different inflection on his vowels--he sounded closer to Rufus' age than Evan's or Felix's?!) so I wondered if they're unconsciously mimicking each other or maybe have been watching a tv show or something they've both picked up on? Rufus' actual vocabulary and comprehension seemed really good!
Yeah I thought the same about Rufus and Otto.
I think Otto realized if he was super over the top excited and talked like that he would get more attention.
But I think Rufus probably picked it up from TV. She doesn’t show it but I’m sure they watch some TV. This is where I think they lie sometimes. Like our kids only watch a movie from time to time. But they know every character from every TV show? Right. Also I don’t think there’s anything wrong with TV or electronics, just like with chocolates and sweets. Just don’t overdo it. Like everything else in life, even “healthy” things can be bad in excess.

We won’t find out the gender of the babies, which no doubt are fraternal twins. She says there’s a chance of identicals but I don’t think so. Probably fraternals. I wonder if they tried for girls. I remember back when they where trying for the fourth “and final” they where doing things that would result in a girls pregnancy.
Yaruhmak
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Yaruhmak »

Haha I can't believe that IKEA actually sponsored them. 😅 It was about time considering literally all of their furniture is from IKEA.

Regarding Rufus, I think the term 'autism' gets thrown around way too much these days. I have experience with working with autistic children and although all children on the spectrum are different, he does not exhibit any of the typical signs. I think we should refrain from 'diagnosing' children on the Internet - we only really see 5 minutes of their day. There's no way we can really judge their personality from these 5 minutes. Otto and Hank are both really quiet and they probably feel uncomfortable being in front of the camera too, so I don't think there is anything wrong with them necessarily.
emma101
Talker
Talker

Unread post by emma101 »

New video up
Last edited by emma101 on Fri May 15, 2020 7:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Momto3boys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Momto3boys »

Im sorry but this woman drives me nuts. She is pretty much living on government assistance. Now adding two more for the tax payers to pay for . Then she dresses her kids so freaking weird.. Her boys all look like girls. I dont mind guys with long hair .. My middle son ( who is an adult) grows his hair to his waist and donates it .. But her kids all look like girls. Then their names are awful.. Maybe its an because she is from Australia but she just gets under my skin
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

Those kids were micropreemies and have had little early intervention. She wouldn't even keep them on formula longer like most preemies are because they went vegan. I suspect development delays in the boys. It's not a bad thing. If these kids had gotten therapy earlier instead of daycare once a week (you know they did it because they couldn't handle their kids in public) they probably would be mostly caught up now.

Was it Rufus who used to have the epic meltdowns?
HeyKatie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HeyKatie »

How many girls are actually in this family! I legit cannot fell since all of the boys hair is so long and I just recently found this odd ball family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jamie_123
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Jamie_123 »

HeyKatie wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 9:28 am How many girls are actually in this family! I legit cannot fell since all of the boys hair is so long and I just recently found this odd ball family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The youngest one with red hair is the only girl, Pearl.

The other ones (Evan, Otto, Felix, Henry and Rufus) are boys.
How you doin'?

Return to “Chloe and Beans”