Chloe & Beans/Chloe, Rohie & Beans

TurtleFOD
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ChloeandBeans

Unread post by TurtleFOD »

Love her! The kids always seem clean and well presented and she feeds them healthily.

Bit curious about how she was able to be a stay at home mother for the past 3 (?) years and afford such nice looking stuff.
Also her husband has been able to take 6 months off his job to help with the triplets.

Anyone know what they both do / used to do?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
missparzival
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by missparzival »

In Australia we have very generous family tax payments. So it is easier to be a stay at home mum.

I love her I think she is a great example. They are always dressed nicely and fed healthy. They go out to places for the boys to see new things.
And she seems very nice when answering questions etc

Essentially and what not
ackunveiled
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ackunveiled »

I love Chloe! She's super sweet and always answers questions. She seems to be the only IG mom who hasn't let a high follower count go straight to her head.

TurtleFOD
Talker
Talker

Unread post by TurtleFOD »

She's just announced that she's giving YouTube a go!!
I'm excited to see more and I think it will be good for them given their current financial situation. Her husband has quit his job because Chloe was overwhelmed (understandably) with the triplets.

Seriously if anyone deserves YouTube money it's them.

thewordalive
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by thewordalive »

Is there a link yet?.I've always been interested in her just haven't used ig in years

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk
EleanorRigby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by EleanorRigby »

I like Chloe and her babies are adorable. They seem well taken care of, clean, and loved.

How are they supporting themselves if he quit his job?
Justinbieber
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Justinbieber »

I know that she stayed before they get a small income from a rental property of hers, but not sure of anything else
missparzival
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

In Australia our government is very generous with payments if your a single or zero income family. Even working mum's still get payments jut not as much. Also having triplets or more you get quite a large payout when they are born.

EleanorRigby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Tbh I'm just wondering why everyone praises her despite the fact she's not much different than some of the moms we shit talk here. Just because the kids have the same dad and seem healthy/taken care of doesn't mean I condone have 6 kids by her age. It's still ridiculous the amount of kids she planned consecutively and I'm not inclined to feel bad for parents(especially at their age) who do that. It's just doesn't seem completely fair to me.
wellboom
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by wellboom »

Alyshaxx wrote:Tbh I'm just wondering why everyone praises her despite the fact she's not much different than some of the moms we shit talk here. Just because the kids have the same dad and seem healthy/taken care of doesn't mean I condone have 6 kids by her age. It's still ridiculous the amount of kids she planned consecutively and I'm not inclined to feel bad for parents(especially at their age) who do that. It's just doesn't seem completely fair to me.
Because she's married, responsible, takes care of her children, doesn't use her followers for money, doesn't act like a slut, responds to her followers, doesn't act like an entitled bitch. Need I say more???? She's everything those instamoms are not. She, Trisha Bell and Alexis Loveland are the only instafamous moms I genuinely respect. And she didn't plan to have 6 children. She got lucky.

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk
EleanorRigby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

wellboom wrote:
Alyshaxx wrote:Tbh I'm just wondering why everyone praises her despite the fact she's not much different than some of the moms we shit talk here. Just because the kids have the same dad and seem healthy/taken care of doesn't mean I condone have 6 kids by her age. It's still ridiculous the amount of kids she planned consecutively and I'm not inclined to feel bad for parents(especially at their age) who do that. It's just doesn't seem completely fair to me.
Because she's married, responsible, takes care of her children, doesn't use her followers for money, doesn't act like a slut, responds to her followers, doesn't act like an entitled bitch. Need I say more???? She's everything those instamoms are not. She, Trisha Bell and Alexis Loveland are the only instafamous moms I genuinely respect. And she didn't plan to have 6 children. She got lucky.

I'm aware she didn't plan the triplets. She JUST planned 4, my bad. I don't really see how her being married makes my opinion any less valid.

I'm not even knocking her parenting. It IS however irresponsible to plan that many kids close together. Multiples are always a possibility. I don't get why she didn't just have 3 and then wait to have another. Why did it have to be 4 in a literal row? So imo no, she's not a victim and she is irresponsible. In fact I'd be willing to bet Chloe would agree with me. She avoids complaining because she knows she has no room to. Does that mean I won't talk about it? No, because this is a gossip forum and it's just my opinion.

I love Trisha Bell!
wellboom
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by wellboom »

Alyshaxx wrote:
wellboom wrote:

I'm aware she didn't plan the triplets. She JUST planned 4, my bad. I don't really see how her being married makes my opinion any less valid.

I'm not even knocking her parenting. It IS however irresponsible to plan that many kids close together. Multiples are always a possibility. I don't get why she didn't just have 3 and then wait to have another. Why did it have to be 4 in a literal row? So imo no, she's not a victim and she is irresponsible. In fact I'd be willing to bet Chloe would agree with me. She avoids complaining because she knows she has no room to. Does that mean I won't talk about it? No, because this is a gossip forum and it's just my opinion.

I love Trisha Bell!
While it was probably irresponsible to plan her babies so close together, it has happened..and I'm sure she realised cause she already got her tubes tied.
But she's not like Alyson who neglects her children. She's not like Sierra a narcissistic self entitled bitch who uses followers for money. She's not like all the other mom's who have a new boyfriend every 3 months or so. She doesn't post nudes. There's hardly any pictures of herself even and she exibits a lot of self respect. I guess the only thing anyone can say is it was irresponsible for her to have her children so close together. But she's taken up her responsibilities and is making in work. I imagine taking care of 6 under 3 will be hard but she hardly ever complains.

blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

I'd make money off my followers.

You'd be stupid not to.
#FreeBen
EleanorRigby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

wellboom wrote:
Alyshaxx wrote:
wellboom wrote: Because she's married, responsible, takes care of her children, doesn't use her followers for money, doesn't act like a slut, responds to her followers, doesn't act like an entitled bitch. Need I say more???? She's everything those instamoms are not. She, Trisha Bell and Alexis Loveland are the only instafamous moms I genuinely respect. And she didn't plan to have 6 children. She got lucky.

I love Trisha Bell!
While it was probably irresponsible to plan her babies so close together, it has happened..and I'm sure she realised cause she already got her tubes tied.
But she's not like Alyson who neglects her children. She's not like Sierra a narcissistic self entitled bitch who uses followers for money. She's not like all the other mom's who have a new boyfriend every 3 months or so. She doesn't post nudes. There's hardly any pictures of herself even and she exibits a lot of self respect. I guess the only thing anyone can say is it was irresponsible for her to have her children so close together. But she's taken up her responsibilities and is making in work. I imagine taking care of 6 under 3 will be hard but she hardly ever complains.

Again, I'm not knocking her parenting and I do like Chloe. I suppose we will see how this youtube channel pans out. I'm willing to bet you things will surface. It's easy to portray the perfect family and life online.

The point I'm trying to make is just because she is x, y, and z doesn't mean I'm going to approve if 6 kids(or 4 for that matter) by 22.
missparzival
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I don't think it's irresponsible at all to plan babies close together. A lot of people do and enjoy their children close together. They had the financial means and wanted 4 babies close together so why not?
She could feed them healthy meals, dress them nicely, care for them properly so there is no problem with them being close in age.

sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sadie »

I think people follow her more because she has 6 cute kids and triplets rather than because she is a great mother. We don't know if she is a great mother. All we see are photos. Her kids look clean happy and looked after from the photos.

I'm not sure if youtube will be good for them. I think it takes a certain personality to be on youtube. Her and her husband seem too normal and down to earth. Like they wouldnt be crazy enough lol.
jedoc
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jedoc »

She posted her first video! It was a bit awkward as can be expected but I like them.
And wow her kids are even more beautiful in "real life"!
Can she be moved to the youtube mother section :)?
EleanorRigby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

jedoc321 wrote:She posted her first video! It was a bit awkward as can be expected but I like them.
And wow her kids are even more beautiful in "real life"!
Can she be moved to the youtube mother section :)?
For now she is still mainly a instagram mom. Once she has established herself as a youtuber and not just someone instagram famous making a youtube, then we will talk. :D
ScarletWitch
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ScarletWitch »

I'm so glad there's a section for her. I really like her! I mean, I think it's crazy to have planned four children by the age of 22(?) and to end up with six, but I think they're doing well with it. At least as well as can be expected. The kids are adorable and they seem to be really well taken care of. Not to mention, I adore Chloe's voice. It sounds so soothing. I do wonder how the heck they're managing financially if her husband has left his job again, but I have no idea how Australia's welfare system works (or even if they're using it, of course). I do love watching their Youtube videos now, too. It's so nice to really see the kids' little personalities.
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

My only complaint about Chloe's vlogs is the music that is being played throughout the entire vlog lol. Her kids were so well behaved when they went shopping, heck even the triplets were so well behaved (at least from what Chloe decides to show us), they also don't scream or interrupt when another child is talking, unlike others kids (*ahem* jess). I did like how they had a game night with the two oldest kids and show that they're not only focused on the triplets the entire time, nor are they force to "kiss your brother/sister!"
As for her being sponsored, I don't mind famous ig mommies being sponsored as long as the products are for the kids, and not waist trainers or protein shakes lol.

Return to “Chloe and Beans”