Chloe & Beans/Chloe, Rohie & Beans

Peachespeonies
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Chloe & Beans/Chloe, Rohie & Beans

Unread post by Peachespeonies »

daisy1000 wrote:Honestly and truly, it's because there are 6 kids and they seem to struggle with getting them out of the house. When they do get their kids out of the house, they go to the park which is ALWAYS EMPTY. Even if she doesn't show other kids, you don't hear or see movement from anyone but her kids.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's because most kids are in school during those times.
lovesthree
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lovesthree »

Peachespeonies wrote:Which suburb in wa are they in? That does affect the public school ratings. But I don't think it is too much different

They live North of Joondalup (I know which suburb but I won't say for their privacy) and the public schools around them are modern and fantastic. She shouldn't be so scared for the boys to go to one because they would honestly love it.
She really is holding them back for her own selfish reasons.
lurking10
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lurking10 »

lovesthree wrote:
Peachespeonies wrote:Which suburb in wa are they in? That does affect the public school ratings. But I don't think it is too much different

They live North of Joondalup (I know which suburb but I won't say for their privacy) and the public schools around them are modern and fantastic. She shouldn't be so scared for the boys to go to one because they would honestly love it.
She really is holding them back for her own selfish reasons.

I was going to say it but we can't? It's not like we are giving out her home address?
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

Can someone point out where/when pearl makes the irritating noises? lol I can barely get through her blogs. I end up just skimming through them and I haven't ever heard what everyone's talking about lol. Just curious.

I think it was sweet for Ro to take Felix out for a walk alone but he did seem a little confused. Like he didn't understand where everyone else was. That makes me so sad. I know he's not even 3 yet but he DESERVES that solo time without having to worry about where everyone else is.

And yuck, Subway. Their meals always look so empty. It's basically just a ton of bread.

Thatsriiiiight
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Thatsriiiiight »

Aboogabooga wrote:Can someone point out where/when pearl makes the irritating noises? lol I can barely get through her blogs. I end up just skimming through them and I haven't ever heard what everyone's talking about lol. Just curious.

I think it was sweet for Ro to take Felix out for a walk alone but he did seem a little confused. Like he didn't understand where everyone else was. That makes me so sad. I know he's not even 3 yet but he DESERVES that solo time without having to worry about where everyone else is.

And yuck, Subway. Their meals always look so empty. It's basically just a ton of bread.

Yeah sugar filled bread. Disgusting.
fortwendy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by fortwendy »

I'd love for their diet to have more protein and less sugar -- fruit, carbs, sweets. All those bananas and pasta... ugh.
Thatsriiiiight
Informer
Informer

fortwendy wrote:I'd love for their diet to have more protein and less sugar -- fruit, carbs, sweets. All those bananas and pasta... ugh.
And don't forget the hot cross buns/sweet buns for lunch. As a baker he should know better. The sugar content is just far to high.

Her view of schools is so outdated. She might not be able to afford a decent private school, but even public schools do not expect children to sit at desks all day.
Peachespeonies
Informer
Informer

Thatsriiiiight wrote:
fortwendy wrote:I'd love for their diet to have more protein and less sugar -- fruit, carbs, sweets. All those bananas and pasta... ugh.
And don't forget the hot cross buns/sweet buns for lunch. As a baker he should know better. The sugar content is just far to high.

Her view of schools is so outdated. She might not be able to afford a decent private school, but even public schools do not expect children to sit at desks all day.
She won't stoop so low to public school you know. No class.
tigerlily
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tigerlily »

Personal.
I am very close to my parents and siblings and I was never that kid who really loved school, but I know I would have resented my parents so much if they kept me at home with them! As an adult you realise how great school actually was. Most of my closest and dearest friends are ones I made in Primary or High School. I haven't kept in contact with anyone from my after school activities ;)

Ro and Chloe seem really shy so you think they would be doing everything they can to help those kids be social and make life long friends.
Thatsriiiiight
Informer
Informer

She reckons that because she and Rohan went to school and are still antisocial that means that school doesn't help with social skills. She hasn't even considered that in their cases other factors may have affected their social abilities. You'd think she'd look at most other people who go through school and realise that they are competent and confident.
Yes homeschool can work, but if you're already socially backward how do you expect to teach 6 children to be confident and forthcoming? They won't get that from their parents so they need to find another source.
She's going to come unstuck soon when they start to age out of the preschool programs. Evan won't be able to do that gymnastics class past 6 for instance. Then they'll have to rely on the after school programs like everyone else. They'd want to start filling their days in more meaningful ways than just slothing around at the park and shops.
julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by julietpreston »

Her clickbait title "when one triplet doesn't wake up" was so insensitive, especially since people know the triplets lives were at risk at one point and could panic when they saw the title. She did change it but she also deleted all the comments pointing out her insensitivity.
Peachespeonies
Informer
Informer

Wonder how many comments she deletes.
tigerlily
Talker
Talker

Did she seriously say that since she's antisocial she's decided school won't help her kids? How narcissistic! Actually, if you look up narcissistic parent it pretty much describes Chloe lol
tigerlily
Talker
Talker

One that stood out to me that sums up Chloe

"The child becomes the parent's source of "narcissistic supply" and the means of satisfying the parent's high need for attention."
mumoftwokiddos
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mumoftwokiddos »

I dont think chloe is truely devoted to her children's education. You see none of her time invested in learning materials, activites ect. If she looked hard enough online she would find so many ideas and resources, and i would guarantee that her kids would love her for it! When my kid was in kindy i loved staying up and making things to help support him to learn what was being taught at home - it was never forced either and i always took his lead. Now he is an incredibly smart kid who has learnt so so many skills and knowledge! I just dont ever see any enthusiasm for their education! And taking your kids to an educational shop does not count!! Go buy some coloured paper, laminator! With that your options are limitless!!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
mumoftwokiddos
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mumoftwokiddos »

mumoftwokiddos wrote:I dont think chloe is truely devoted to her children's education. You see none of her time invested in learning materials, activites ect. If she looked hard enough online she would find so many ideas and resources, and i would guarantee that her kids would love her for it! When my kid was in kindy i loved staying up and making things to help support him to learn what was being taught at home - it was never forced either and i always took his lead. Now he is an incredibly smart kid who has learnt so so many skills and knowledge! I just dont ever see any enthusiasm for their education! And taking your kids to an educational shop does not count!! Go buy some coloured paper, laminator! With that your options are limitless!!

Taught at school not home! Haha

Thatsriiiiight
Informer
Informer

I agree! Did you see the vlog of the first time she got them art supplies. It was only a few weeks ago which is so late to be starting. Poor kids didn't know what to do. They spent more time organising them than actually creating. Otto freaked out when Felix made a mess too. She has really stunted their development in terms of creativity. At school they would be challenged and stimulated, that could be done at home by the right person but from what we've seen she isn't the right one. She's still busy working on herself. No time for those kids.
tigerlily
Talker
Talker

You're so right. They never appear to be having fun with their learning. They sigh their way through the pop quizzes she makes them do. I'm certainly no expert on this, but none of it appears to be play based either. Isn't that the whole reason she chose to home school? I don't watch many of their vlogs but I have never seen them play with play doh, finger paints, or make any crafts. They've never helped to bake anything or role played or any of the other fun stuff they do in main stream schools at their age.

I'm making a bet now that they will do these things in the next few vlogs lol
Peachespeonies
Informer
Informer

I have a friend who is homeschooling her 4 year old only boy. She has her own journal page for it. I must say chloe's kids nowhere near his progress. But my friend she puts so much effort on homeschooling. I don't think I can do it. Need to be persistent. Everyday. Not one day a week or less. He can not only say the alphabets or numbers, he has basic skills on art, sewing, carpentary, cooking and gardening. Just recently they built their own toy car garage. Very impressive. Anyway homeschooling done right is good. But chloe has no idea what she is doing.
Peachespeonies
Informer
Informer

tigerlily wrote:You're so right. They never appear to be having fun with their learning. They sigh their way through the pop quizzes she makes them do. I'm certainly no expert on this, but none of it appears to be play based either. Isn't that the whole reason she chose to home school? I don't watch many of their vlogs but I have never seen them play with play doh, finger paints, or make any crafts. They've never helped to bake anything or role played or any of the other fun stuff they do in main stream schools at their age.

I'm making a bet now that they will do these things in the next few vlogs lol

Return to “Chloe and Beans”