• Advertisement

8 Puffy Passengers - Part #7

Re: 8 Puffy Passengers - Part #7

Postby cookiequeen0 » Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:34 pm

Chad's reaction seemed odd to me too, it almost looked like he was jealous. Maybe he's just trying to be protective brother, but it doesn't make sense with him being younger than Shari. I never liked the concept of a "protective brother" though so it might just be me. He is teen though so I understand why he's seems annoyed lately.
cookiequeen0
Amateur

Advertisement

Postby lip » Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:27 am

Haha, quite a amusing troll there a few posts above. - Like a dog that barks at cars. :D

Anyway:
cookiequeen0 wrote:Chad's reaction seemed odd to me too, it almost looked like he was jealous. Maybe he's just trying to be protective brother, but it doesn't make sense with him being younger than Shari. I never liked the concept of a "protective brother" though so it might just be me. He is teen though so I understand why he's seems annoyed lately.

Yeah, it's annoying teen behaviour, but it's also quite natural. At that age kids simply haven't figured out that it's not all about them. So either they are to dramatic or to stoic. It takes time to mellow and to settle in the middle of it all.
lip
Amateur

Postby Toodles123 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:28 am

You know the only reason why Shari got 100,000 subscribers is because she is one of the 8 Passengers kids. She got subscribers coming from that channel to hers.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
Toodles123
Informer

Postby meatloaf » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:47 am

calliepaige wrote:And you want to post the same comment on multiple threads?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
. Whomever this is she has been posting it on multiple threads

And if these women who vlog weren’t so disgusting and give women a bad name we wouldn’t have to post here. Just saying it like it is.
meatloaf
Informer

Postby meatloaf » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:55 am

What on earth is wrong with this family? Fame whores!

I noticed too that she didn’t have friends to her party. No friends except the boy. Sad!

And dumb Ruby filming them going to church without seatbelts on. I don’t care if you only went across the street. The road was bad and who knows what COULD have happened.
meatloaf
Informer

Postby meatloaf » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:55 am

What on earth is wrong with this family? Fame whores!

I noticed too that she didn’t have friends to her party. No friends except the boy. Sad!

And dumb Ruby filming them going to church without seatbelts on. I don’t care if you only went across the street. The road was bad and who knows what COULD have happened.
meatloaf
Informer

Postby dw30 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:52 am

meatloaf wrote:
calliepaige wrote:And you want to post the same comment on multiple threads?

. Whomever this is she has been posting it on multiple threads

And if these women who vlog weren’t so disgusting and give women a bad name we wouldn’t have to post here. Just saying it like it is.

I actually think it’s more pathetic to fawn over someone you have never met and who could not care at all for your well-being. Why do people suck up to youtubers & behave like they have personal relationships. They’re just strangers. Live your own life. Watching YouTube is akin to watching reality tv - scripted/censored nonsense!

dw30
Talker

Postby Lauralou_15 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:27 am

What did everyone think of Ruby’s “talk” about Chad and fortnight? I thought it was well put and that Ruby did a good job explaining where she was coming from etc I was pleasantly surprised!
Lauralou_15
Amateur

Postby PoppyFlower1 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:17 am

i think the fornight video was ignorant. first she is a addicted to sugar and junk food and does not have control on how much she gives to her children. i never steamed vegetables at their table, just sauces, breads, sugar carbs carbs carbs. trays of brownies eaten withtin the hours. she already has set her kids up to addictive personalities. it always starts with one addiction and leads on to simular behaviour. and honestly i think if thats what float his boat then he should. life is short and if something makes somebody happy and excited then they should just with a balanced routine. if he did his homework, did what he needs to do etc, then playing on a game everyday for the rest of his spare time is not a problem as long as hes not loosing sleep. if it were the same but with a book, or playing chess then she wouldn't make a video saying they have a problem because its more ascetically pleasing because we assume book=educating etc but its the same thing. plus he is learning group building skills, making friends and generally feeling happy doing it. which are all good things. teens are hard, why make it more unbearable and controlling.
PoppyFlower1
Amateur

Postby Pixel » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:23 am

I also think it was an extremely ignorant talk... While I can understand her feelings as a mother, I work in video games, and we've been working very hard to combat the idea that games cause violence, addiction, etc. There are multiple studies that prove otherwise yet parents are very quick to assume that games are bad for kids. Additionally, many of the "bad things" that have "made their way into the home" are literally normal teenage behaviour. She mentions manipulation, lying, etc - when it really seems like Chad is trying to discover who he is, and through that, of course, he's going to get in a bit of trouble.

What she really needs to do is focus on self-control. Like others have mentioned, she has a massive issue with sugar and the kids' diet along with her own, but she doesn't consider the idea that she has a sugar addiction! I think what Chad needs are ground rules, and with that, he needs to only be allowed to play when it's been fueled by good behaviour and not before he's done with homework, chores, etc. She's being too lenient and then blaming an "addiction" for her mistakes.
Pixel
Amateur

Postby skrt09 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:46 am

Wow, she re-uploaded the vlog, deleted the scene where she said, "Chad lost the ball to a girl!!" and wrote an apology. Trying to avoid the backlash that her sisters are facing by owning up to her mistakes. I see you, Ruby.
skrt09
Amateur

Postby Caisflame » Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:48 am

I'm not Ruby's biggest fan by any means but I will say I respect her apology and appreciate that she reuploaded the video, yet didn't try to hide what she did. She pinned her comment stating what she said so I don't think it was reuploaded in attempts to make it look like she never said it. Spending her whole life Mormon, she was taught to believe girls are inferior to boys, and it's a hard mindset to change. I think recognizing what she said was wrong and knowing the upset comments were valid is a step forward. I feel like if this were Ellie or Bonnie, they wouldn't have seen anything wrong with what they said and just would've been like "oh boo". Bonnie's famous comeback line when someone calls her out on her bullshit.
Caisflame
True Gossiper

Postby natalka81 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:17 am

I agree. Good on her for apologizing!
natalka81
True Gossiper

Postby Bollie_Dollie_4_Life » Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:56 pm

Defuego wrote:I'm not Ruby's biggest fan by any means but I will say I respect her apology and appreciate that she reuploaded the video, yet didn't try to hide what she did. She pinned her comment stating what she said so I don't think it was reuploaded in attempts to make it look like she never said it. Spending her whole life Mormon, she was taught to believe girls are inferior to boys, and it's a hard mindset to change. I think recognizing what she said was wrong and knowing the upset comments were valid is a step forward. I feel like if this were Ellie or Bonnie, they wouldn't have seen anything wrong with what they said and just would've been like "oh boo". Bonnie's famous comeback line when someone calls her out on her bullshit.

What did the pinned comment say? I didnt' watch the video but went to read the apology comment and there wasn't anything pinned? Looks like she took it down.
Bollie_Dollie_4_Life
Talker

Postby Tiger27 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:28 pm

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180314/f81c56bfd722a4d9ecd4c666973bd750.jpg[/img]

I think it’s great she apologized and was upfront about it as well. But that doesn’t take away from the fact that she said it!! I think she thinks she a huge advocate for girls, but she doesn’t seem to have a clue about what issues girls and women are facing throughout the world. And she still encourages her children to adhere to Mormon gender norms. Always reminding them it’s okay to just be a mom...like duh they are aware being a mom is totally fine, everyone of their friends probably have stay at home moms and lots of siblings. Her true colors were really showing when she yelled that out in a public setting.

Tiger27
Gossiper

Postby Bollie_Dollie_4_Life » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:35 pm

Have you guys seen this????? Another happy customer. :D :D :D :D :D
I thought Mormon's were supposed to be "modest"? Are they allowed to wear tiny crop top shirts that show off their shoulders and mid-driffs? No hate on Mormons, just curious.....

https://www.instagram.com/p/BgUlxOQhkNg ... gers_shari
Bollie_Dollie_4_Life
Talker

Postby Caisflame » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:20 pm

Bollie_Dollie_4_Life wrote:
Defuego wrote:I'm not Ruby's biggest fan by any means but I will say I respect her apology and appreciate that she reuploaded the video, yet didn't try to hide what she did. She pinned her comment stating what she said so I don't think it was reuploaded in attempts to make it look like she never said it. Spending her whole life Mormon, she was taught to believe girls are inferior to boys, and it's a hard mindset to change. I think recognizing what she said was wrong and knowing the upset comments were valid is a step forward. I feel like if this were Ellie or Bonnie, they wouldn't have seen anything wrong with what they said and just would've been like "oh boo". Bonnie's famous comeback line when someone calls her out on her bullshit.

What did the pinned comment say? I didnt' watch the video but went to read the apology comment and there wasn't anything pinned? Looks like she took it down.

It's still showing up as pinned for me. Someone a post or 2 above me shared a screenshot of it.

I agree that it doesn't take away the fact that she said it, but it's a step in the right direction, and more than her sisters would do I think.
Caisflame
True Gossiper

Postby LoverNotAFighter » Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:23 am

This girl is clearly to immature to be a mother her child should be taken away from her!
I’m fuming over this girls idiocy

https://youtu.be/JAeF69zD0ck
LoverNotAFighter
Amateur

Postby Kaylor1 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:09 am

LoverNotAFighter wrote:This girl is clearly to immature to be a mother her child should be taken away from her!
I’m fuming over this girls idiocy

https://youtu.be/JAeF69zD0ck
I dont believe it for a second. That baby would have been crying in pain that sounds more like a hungry cry and no tattoo artist would agree to this. plus no finished product picture? Its fake. Someone wanting attention. The baby is cute.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Kaylor1
Gossiper

Postby Mieke » Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:55 pm

A rant about the 8 passengers:

I think Ruby is sooooooo ignorant. She behaves like the perfect housewive, thinks girls are inferior and believes everything her husband says. But she wants to come of like a positive role model for young girls! I think it is very hypocrite.

Kevin seems very intelligent, although I don't really get how he can do his job when he believes in 'creationism', it seems very strange when you look at what he does as scientist and stuff.

I can't stand Shari, really she is a know-it-all and I honestly think a horrible sister. Sure, she takes care of Eve, but she mentiones more than once how she doesn't like Russell and talks to Abby and Julie as if they were toddlers. She is telling false informations to the girls, like the tooth incident with Abby, because she thinks she knows everything.

I actually like Chad, he is a regular teenager but he seems very nice on the inside. He is also very nice to Abby and Julie as well as Russell and Eve. I also think he will be the one to leave the church. I hope so, he seems clever enough to see outside the bubble his parent created for him.

My favorite is Abby, she is very nice and intelligent. She is very well behaved and I think she is definitly smart enough to figure out being a mormon is poisonous. I hope Ruby does not indocrinate her any further and then I see a bright future for Abby.

Julie is also one of my favorites, she is nice and well behaved. She sometimes acts like an 8 year old and sometimes like a 12 year old, but that is okay! She is doing great!

I honestly can see Russell has some problems but I'm sure Ruby is causing them. She keeps him inside too much and she treats him wrong. Russell is a very nice boy, he just needs the right education.

Eve is a total sweetheart. Everyone is saying she is an evil child, but she is not. She is acting out because Ruby locks her out of her bedroom or makes her feel like she is an annoying bug. I have enough experience to know, that you can easily get work done with a child/more children around. Ruby is just being a drama queen
Mieke
Talker

Postby PoppyFlower1 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:07 pm

kevin is just an Engineer. and on top, he doesnt do, he teaches engineer. those who can't do teach! people make out he's like this genius of some sorts because everyone else in their family ride of the youtube wagon and don't have professions. teaching Engineering is a good job, something stable, but it's not that incredible. someones got to teach it, so others can use it.
PoppyFlower1
Amateur

Postby fossilfinger » Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:46 pm

PoppyFlower1 wrote:kevin is just an Engineer. and on top, he doesnt do, he teaches engineer. those who can't do teach! people make out he's like this genius of some sorts because everyone else in their family ride of the youtube wagon and don't have professions. teaching Engineering is a good job, something stable, but it's not that incredible. someones got to teach it, so others can use it.

He also works as an engineer, though. He travels all over the world and worked on some project in Chile having to do with earthquakes. I don't think teaching engineering is so easy. It takes years and years of discipline to get a Ph.D in any subject, and usually those who get a Ph.D work in academia, so it's not just as if someone can get a Bachelor's degree in philosophy and be an engineering professor like you are trying to make it out to be.
fossilfinger
Guru Gossiper

Postby meatloaf » Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:16 pm

Lauralou_15 wrote:What did everyone think of Ruby’s “talk” about Chad and fortnight? I thought it was well put and that Ruby did a good job explaining where she was coming from etc I was pleasantly surprised!

I disagree. She put it out there for the world to see. She shared a personal problem and family issue and thinks just because she’s on YouTube she has this platform to share everything about her family. He Is 13 (although he thinks he’s a man) and he doesn’t need to be embarrassed by his crazy mother.

I think she thinks she is all that. And for some reason has such wise advice for all her KADS. She is a ditz and there is no way I would take any of the advise she dishes out.
meatloaf
Informer

Postby meatloaf » Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:34 pm

Where did see post an apology?
meatloaf
Informer

Postby lmmomSD » Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:44 pm

meatloaf wrote:

Where did see post an apology?

It was in the vlog comments. There's a screenshot up thread.

lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to 8 Passengers