• Advertisement
    

8 Prompted Passengers | Part 8

Re: 8 Prompted Passengers | Part 8

Postby KaterTot » Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:06 pm

Didn't want to make a quote tree but from a comment up there, the law doesn't have to do with driving with your immediate family being underage but by not being 18 and having a licensed 18 or older driver with you is what it is. But like someone said, laws/rules do not apply to them. Heavenly Father has them covered. They are the most special of snowflakes
User avatar
KaterTot
Gossiper
 
Posts: 648
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:42 pm
Has thanked: 805 times
Been thanked: 3352 times

Advertisement

Re: 8 Prompted Passengers | Part 8

Postby freshbalsam » Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:49 pm

Their yard is beautiful, IMO. Not something I’d ever do because it wouldn’t be practical for my family, but totally loved the eating area.

I wonder if that sponsorship paid for the whole expense.
freshbalsam
Gossiper
 
Posts: 558
Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:29 am
Has thanked: 3832 times
Been thanked: 2836 times

Re: 8 Prompted Passengers | Part 8

Postby PoppyFlower1 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:39 am

you know, usually people watch family vlogs because they find the children adorable. but 8 passengers are all grown up kids minus the two, that are extremely pompus, snobby rotten kids, who actually believe their better than anyone else. shari is a nerd, chad thinks his shit dont stink, abby is an ass licker, Russel is a wiener. like literally nothing worth watching them, unless you like the ads? Id rather watch the inghams, even though their daddy is a pedo.
PoppyFlower1
Amateur
 
Posts: 54
Joined: Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:33 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 117 times

Re: 8 Prompted Passengers | Part 8

Postby LilaRose » Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:56 am

PoppyFlower1 wrote:you know, usually people watch family vlogs because they find the children adorable. but 8 passengers are all grown up kids minus the two, that are extremely pompus, snobby rotten kids, who actually believe their better than anyone else. shari is a nerd, chad thinks his shit dont stink, abby is an ass licker, Russel is a wiener. like literally nothing worth watching them, unless you like the ads? Id rather watch the inghams, even though their daddy is a pedo.



I'm pretty new, so I don't know how things are handled here. But your comment seems pretty inappropriate.
LilaRose
Amateur
 
Posts: 34
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:32 pm
Has thanked: 40 times
Been thanked: 162 times

Re: 8 Prompted Passengers | Part 8

Postby Namm » Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:58 am

Poor Evie. I would say that it's Ruby's fault that the package was left on the porch for the kids to see. Every experienced parent know that children are curious so you don't leave their birthday or christmas presents anywhere for them to see or peek. Ruby made Evie cry and feel like she ruined everything and no one should make a child feel like that before her own birthday. I hope that Evie enjoys her birthday without guilt.
Ruby always blames her children or someone else for her mistakes.
Namm
Informer
 
Posts: 320
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:38 am
Has thanked: 223 times
Been thanked: 1019 times

Re: 8 Prompted Passengers | Part 8

Postby Acaena » Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:09 am

For me some of Evies reactions look very much like acting. The "tears" and the mimics do not look real...

And I really dislike, that they did not already went to a vet with their dog. She might be suffering and in pain. If you have pets, you have a resonsibility.
Acaena
Amateur
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:03 pm
Has thanked: 29 times
Been thanked: 60 times

Re: 8 Prompted Passengers | Part 8

Postby Namm » Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:10 am

Acaena wrote:For me some of Evies reactions look very much like acting. The "tears" and the mimics do not look real...

And I really dislike, that they did not already went to a vet with their dog. She might be suffering and in pain. If you have pets, you have a resonsibility.


It looked like a mixture, she seemed confused. It looked fake (like when Ruby, Bonnie cries but it's what she's seen around her).
I don't think that Evie knows what to do with her emotion because she has too consider how her mother wants her to react for the camera and views, just like Russell.
Since the beginning when they started vlogging I got a sense that Ruby sees showing emotions as a weakness as her kids are future leaders. They hold back when they truly feel something that they know that mother wouldn't appreciate to see or hear about. So it looks awkward for us but the children are confused. Ruby was probably raised the same way in that area.

Ruby wants to get rid of that poor dog and pretends that she's seeking the viewers advice but just like Bonnie the decision is already made. She should definitely take the dog to the Veterinary if she really cares but she's cheap and acts as if they wouldn't be able to afford it.
Namm
Informer
 
Posts: 320
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:38 am
Has thanked: 223 times
Been thanked: 1019 times

Re: 8 Prompted Passengers | Part 8

Postby Acaena » Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:21 am

Namm wrote:
Acaena wrote:For me some of Evies reactions look very much like acting. The "tears" and the mimics do not look real...

And I really dislike, that they did not already went to a vet with their dog. She might be suffering and in pain. If you have pets, you have a resonsibility.


It looked like a mixture, she seemed confused. It looked fake (like when Ruby, Bonnie cries but it's what she's seen around her).
I don't think that Evie knows what to do with her emotion because she has too consider how her mother wants her to react for the camera and views, just like Russell.
Since the beginning when they started vlogging I got a sense that Ruby sees showing emotions as a weakness as her kids are future leaders. They hold back when they truly feel something that they know that mother wouldn't appreciate to see or hear about. So it looks awkward for us but the children are confused. Ruby was probably raised the same way in that area.



Yes, that makes sense. I was wondering, whether the whole thing was an act and Evie told to look like that...
Acaena
Amateur
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:03 pm
Has thanked: 29 times
Been thanked: 60 times

Re: 8 Prompted Passengers | Part 8

Postby thenightowl » Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:08 pm

I also think it's a mixture of staged and not, those poor kids don't know anything other than being "ON" for the vlog and it's sad to me! Ruby knows that Eve is curious, I know better than to leave a package laying around with a curious 4 year old. I wish Ruby would go back to her old vlogs instead of showing one clip per day.
Don't even get me started on Nollie, Ruby should take her to the vet and figure out the next step, sounds to me like she needs some painkillers or anti-inflammatory meds to help her get around.
User avatar
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
 
Posts: 1798
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:55 am
Has thanked: 2974 times
Been thanked: 5446 times

Re: 8 Prompted Passengers | Part 8

Postby HeyKatie » Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:19 pm

I cringed while watching that vlog poor evie and poor Nollie.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HeyKatie
Informer
 
Posts: 313
Joined: Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:16 pm
Has thanked: 102 times
Been thanked: 444 times

Re: 8 Prompted Passengers | Part 8

Postby Kataja » Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:33 am

Acaena wrote:For me some of Evies reactions look very much like acting. The "tears" and the mimics do not look real...
And I really dislike, that they did not already went to a vet with their dog. She might be suffering and in pain. If you have pets, you have a resonsibility.


I've always seen Eve's emotional reactions as ''fake'' (same with Russell). For me it seems that she tries to act younger than her age and it is probably because she is ''babied'' to act that way)
Something about her facial expressions does not seem genuine. Like she could just start suddenly laughing. That is dishonesty in one form and I don't understand why
that kind of behavior is accepted. Well, not my kids...
Kataja
Talker
 
Posts: 183
Joined: Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:16 am
Has thanked: 156 times
Been thanked: 773 times

Re: 8 Prompted Passengers | Part 8

Postby Kryptonite » Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:02 pm

Namm wrote:Poor Evie. I would say that it's Ruby's fault that the package was left on the porch for the kids to see. Every experienced parent know that children are curious so you don't leave their birthday or christmas presents anywhere for them to see or peek. Ruby made Evie cry and feel like she ruined everything and no one should make a child feel like that before her own birthday. I hope that Evie enjoys her birthday without guilt.
Ruby always blames her children or someone else for her mistakes.


I get where you're coming from but I believe that Eve is old enough to follow the rules. I understand that children can't always resist temptation and if this was an isolated incident I would laugh about it but this is consistent. Eve needs discipline. We saw the way it was handled and at one point Ruby laughs after telling Eve that she ruined everything! She was sending major mixed signals to Eve which clearly impacted the way she reacted. Her reactions were not genuine which makes me think that she was looking at Ruby for cues because she was more scared of reacting incorrectly on camera than being in trouble for opening a present early.
#StayPuffy

Image
User avatar
Kryptonite
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
 
Posts: 3581
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:17 pm
Location: Picture it, Sicily 1922
Has thanked: 302 times
Been thanked: 7040 times

Re: 8 Prompted Passengers | Part 8

Postby Baconsgirl » Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:20 pm

As much as she needed to be disciplined I don’t agree with how Ruby did it simply because, Eve gets away with murder usually and then this time Ruby yelled at her in a stern voice so Eve felt like she did something way worse.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Baconsgirl
Gossiper
 
Posts: 785
Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:38 pm
Has thanked: 159 times
Been thanked: 2612 times

Re: 8 Prompted Passengers | Part 8

Postby Baconsgirl » Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:42 pm

As much as she needed to be disciplined I don’t agree with how Ruby did it simply because, Eve gets away with murder usually and then this time Ruby yelled at her in a stern voice so Eve felt like she did something way worse.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Baconsgirl
Gossiper
 
Posts: 785
Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:38 pm
Has thanked: 159 times
Been thanked: 2612 times

Re: 8 Prompted Passengers | Part 8

Postby Namm » Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:02 am

Baconsgirl wrote:As much as she needed to be disciplined I don’t agree with how Ruby did it simply because, Eve gets away with murder usually and then this time Ruby yelled at her in a stern voice so Eve felt like she did something way worse.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Yeah she's inconsistent with her discipline when it comes to Evie so the girl is confused just like us. She's has gotten away with worse things so I didn't get Ruby's overreaction, birthday surprise ruined, as if Evie had killed someone.
Ruby is more concerned about things and items than when her kids are mean or hurt eachother (because that's funny).
I remember the hair brush incident with Shari in the beginning of their career that was so weird, Russel dropped something once and she acted as if someone had died. Kids ruin and break things all the time, not intentionally so she has to to be careful with how she keeps important items around them.
Namm
Informer
 
Posts: 320
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:38 am
Has thanked: 223 times
Been thanked: 1019 times

Re: 8 Prompted Passengers | Part 8

Postby sasperillo » Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:21 am

Today’s video was a disaster.
Eve IS spoiled and has no sense of discipline whatsoever. She is smart and completely understands that the vlogs are a way of manipulating her mother. In this vlog we see her misbehaving and then saying “cut it out” whereas in the other vlog at russels football game she says that Russell with no shirt on would make a good thumbnail.
Ruby’s tea party was a bad idea from the get go as she set Eve up for failure by telling her she got her a surprise and confusing her with that weird “go clean your room, I already cleaned your room” charade.
She’s 5. She doesn’t want to have a lame tea party with her mother while her mother is filming. Yes Ruby, she needed to be corrected but teaching her to say “ how was your day” was not the way to do it. Children learn gratitude and appreciation by observing her parents and by earning privileges.
sasperillo
Gossiper
 
Posts: 548
Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:50 am
Has thanked: 25 times
Been thanked: 3084 times

Re: 8 Prompted Passengers | Part 8

Postby Namm » Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:54 am

sasperillo wrote:Today’s video was a disaster.
Eve IS spoiled and has no sense of discipline whatsoever. She is smart and completely understands that the vlogs are a way of manipulating her mother. In this vlog we see her misbehaving and then saying “cut it out” whereas in the other vlog at russels football game she says that Russell with no shirt on would make a good thumbnail.
Ruby’s tea party was a bad idea from the get go as she set Eve up for failure by telling her she got her a surprise and confusing her with that weird “go clean your room, I already cleaned your room” charade.
She’s 5. She doesn’t want to have a lame tea party with her mother while her mother is filming. Yes Ruby, she needed to be corrected but teaching her to say “ how was your day” was not the way to do it. Children learn gratitude and appreciation by observing her parents and by earning privileges.


The tea party part was funny, you should tell that to Ruby :)

I used to find Evie annoying but I've changed my mind because she's still a young child and a victim of her environment and she'll one day pay the price for her upbringing when she enters the real world. I just want to take care of her and guide her in the right direction because she has potential. She's funny, entertaining and acts her age when Ruby isn't around directing her.
I can imagine Evie by the way she's being brought up become the next generations Jake Paul and his brother if Youtube still exists.
Namm
Informer
 
Posts: 320
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:38 am
Has thanked: 223 times
Been thanked: 1019 times

Re: 8 Prompted Passengers | Part 8

Postby LilaRose » Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:52 am

sasperillo wrote:Today’s video was a disaster.
Eve IS spoiled and has no sense of discipline whatsoever. She is smart and completely understands that the vlogs are a way of manipulating her mother. In this vlog we see her misbehaving and then saying “cut it out” whereas in the other vlog at russels football game she says that Russell with no shirt on would make a good thumbnail.
Ruby’s tea party was a bad idea from the get go as she set Eve up for failure by telling her she got her a surprise and confusing her with that weird “go clean your room, I already cleaned your room” charade.
She’s 5. She doesn’t want to have a lame tea party with her mother while her mother is filming. Yes Ruby, she needed to be corrected but teaching her to say “ how was your day” was not the way to do it. Children learn gratitude and appreciation by observing her parents and by earning privileges.


Eve is such an outgoing, energetic and active little girl, I think she just isn't into tea parties. We never see her dress up like a princess and have tea parties and stuff. So I wonder why Ruby thought it would be a good idea, to surprise her with that on her birthday. Maybe she was trying to make her more of a girly girl.
LilaRose
Amateur
 
Posts: 34
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:32 pm
Has thanked: 40 times
Been thanked: 162 times

Re: 8 Prompted Passengers | Part 8

Postby Lukie_73 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:32 pm

Going back to that vlog where Evie opened the package...the thing I couldn't stand was how Shari was joining in with Ruby on telling the two littles to pick up all the rubbish in the yard. I was thinking, 'Shari, either shut up or get off your arse and help'. Who the hell is parenting those kids??? It just makes Ruby look and sound even more incompetent when she starts chiming in and Ruby lets her!
Lukie_73
Amateur
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:37 pm
Has thanked: 43 times
Been thanked: 135 times

8 Prompted Passengers | Part 8

Postby Lolislol26 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:53 pm

Lukie_73 wrote:Going back to that vlog where Evie opened the package...the thing I couldn't stand was how Shari was joining in with Ruby on telling the two littles to pick up all the rubbish in the yard. I was thinking, 'Shari, either shut up or get off your arse and help'. Who the hell is parenting those kids??? It just makes Ruby look and sound even more incompetent when she starts chiming in and Ruby lets her!


That’s how Shari was when they were making fun of Julie for mispronouncing a word or spelling a word incorrectly. I can’t remember the exact situation but Julie was in the kitchen with Ruby pouting to the camera and Shari came in talking about it. Saying Julie was being over dramatic and instead of Ruby saying something to Shari she continued to talk about the situation with Shari upsetting Julie even more.
Lolislol26
Talker
 
Posts: 153
Joined: Sat May 12, 2018 5:00 pm
Has thanked: 939 times
Been thanked: 719 times

Re: 8 Prompted Passengers | Part 8

Postby Tiger27 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:03 pm

Shari is by far my least favorite passenger. She is a spoiled brat and such a brown noser. I bet her siblings can’t stand her. I’m not surprised she didn’t have a ton of girl friends, she seems very difficult to get along with. I bet she’s the kind of student that raises their hand to remind the teacher they didn’t collect the homework.

It drives me nuts when she refers to every one else as “the kids” as if she’s not one of them. And she whips out her mommy voice when speaking with the younger ones. She loves being involved in their discipline//getting them in trouble as well.

In today’s Instagram stories, Ruby was sent a ton of rings and Shari claimed a ton for herself before anyone else even saw. She’s very entitled. She’s in for a rude awakening when she leaves the house.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Tiger27
Informer
 
Posts: 445
Joined: Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:00 am
Has thanked: 1147 times
Been thanked: 2148 times

Re: 8 Prompted Passengers | Part 8

Postby DrYoutube » Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:12 pm

I have come to the conclusion that the Griffith sisters are bat shit crazy. Julie Deru not as much. Bonnie, Ruby and Ellie you mix and match however you want. Me personally Bonnie is far ahead in the lead right now. Ruby cant take a crap without someone sponsoring it. Ellie is a space cadet. And like I said Julie seems down to earth for now. I like their brother Beau. He seems down to earth. And then we have mom and dead. There is something very dark about them at times. Just a thought :D
DrYoutube
Amateur
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Fri May 29, 2015 8:42 pm
Has thanked: 26 times
Been thanked: 136 times

Re: 8 Prompted Passengers | Part 8

Postby thenightowl » Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:03 pm

That tea party was for Ruby not Eve, I agree that Ruby set Eve up for failure from the beginning of the day. I hated how she showed her the tray of food and of course Eve went for the little debbie cake first, what kid wouldn't have?
User avatar
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
 
Posts: 1798
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:55 am
Has thanked: 2974 times
Been thanked: 5446 times

Re: 8 Prompted Passengers | Part 8

Postby shortstop » Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:33 am

Eve is a child that would annoy me BUT is becoming my favorite!! Haha!!
shortstop
Gossiper
 
Posts: 880
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:38 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1582 times

Re: 8 Prompted Passengers | Part 8

Postby Namm » Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:33 am

shortstop wrote:Eve is a child that would annoy me BUT is becoming my favorite!! Haha!!


I'm glad that I discovered how funny and adorable Evie can be, especially when Ruby isn't around.
I love how she interact with her dad when it's only the two of them.
Namm
Informer
 
Posts: 320
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:38 am
Has thanked: 223 times
Been thanked: 1019 times

PreviousNext


  • Advertisement

Return to 8 Passengers

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

  • Advertisement