8 Prompted Passengers | Part 8

Baconsgirl

Re: 8 Prompted Passengers | Part 8

Unread post by Baconsgirl »

As much as she needed to be disciplined I don’t agree with how Ruby did it simply because, Eve gets away with murder usually and then this time Ruby yelled at her in a stern voice so Eve felt like she did something way worse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Baconsgirl

As much as she needed to be disciplined I don’t agree with how Ruby did it simply because, Eve gets away with murder usually and then this time Ruby yelled at her in a stern voice so Eve felt like she did something way worse.

Namm
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Namm »

Baconsgirl wrote:As much as she needed to be disciplined I don’t agree with how Ruby did it simply because, Eve gets away with murder usually and then this time Ruby yelled at her in a stern voice so Eve felt like she did something way worse.

Yeah she's inconsistent with her discipline when it comes to Evie so the girl is confused just like us. She's has gotten away with worse things so I didn't get Ruby's overreaction, birthday surprise ruined, as if Evie had killed someone.
Ruby is more concerned about things and items than when her kids are mean or hurt eachother (because that's funny).
I remember the hair brush incident with Shari in the beginning of their career that was so weird, Russel dropped something once and she acted as if someone had died. Kids ruin and break things all the time, not intentionally so she has to to be careful with how she keeps important items around them.
sasperillo
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by sasperillo »

Today’s video was a disaster.
Eve IS spoiled and has no sense of discipline whatsoever. She is smart and completely understands that the vlogs are a way of manipulating her mother. In this vlog we see her misbehaving and then saying “cut it out” whereas in the other vlog at russels football game she says that Russell with no shirt on would make a good thumbnail.
Ruby’s tea party was a bad idea from the get go as she set Eve up for failure by telling her she got her a surprise and confusing her with that weird “go clean your room, I already cleaned your room” charade.
She’s 5. She doesn’t want to have a lame tea party with her mother while her mother is filming. Yes Ruby, she needed to be corrected but teaching her to say “ how was your day” was not the way to do it. Children learn gratitude and appreciation by observing her parents and by earning privileges.
Namm
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Namm »

sasperillo wrote:Today’s video was a disaster.
Eve IS spoiled and has no sense of discipline whatsoever. She is smart and completely understands that the vlogs are a way of manipulating her mother. In this vlog we see her misbehaving and then saying “cut it out” whereas in the other vlog at russels football game she says that Russell with no shirt on would make a good thumbnail.
Ruby’s tea party was a bad idea from the get go as she set Eve up for failure by telling her she got her a surprise and confusing her with that weird “go clean your room, I already cleaned your room” charade.
She’s 5. She doesn’t want to have a lame tea party with her mother while her mother is filming. Yes Ruby, she needed to be corrected but teaching her to say “ how was your day” was not the way to do it. Children learn gratitude and appreciation by observing her parents and by earning privileges.
The tea party part was funny, you should tell that to Ruby :)

I used to find Evie annoying but I've changed my mind because she's still a young child and a victim of her environment and she'll one day pay the price for her upbringing when she enters the real world. I just want to take care of her and guide her in the right direction because she has potential. She's funny, entertaining and acts her age when Ruby isn't around directing her.
I can imagine Evie by the way she's being brought up become the next generations Jake Paul and his brother if Youtube still exists.
LilaRose
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LilaRose »

sasperillo wrote:Today’s video was a disaster.
Eve is such an outgoing, energetic and active little girl, I think she just isn't into tea parties. We never see her dress up like a princess and have tea parties and stuff. So I wonder why Ruby thought it would be a good idea, to surprise her with that on her birthday. Maybe she was trying to make her more of a girly girl.
Lukie_73
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lukie_73 »

Going back to that vlog where Evie opened the package...the thing I couldn't stand was how Shari was joining in with Ruby on telling the two littles to pick up all the rubbish in the yard. I was thinking, 'Shari, either shut up or get off your arse and help'. Who the hell is parenting those kids??? It just makes Ruby look and sound even more incompetent when she starts chiming in and Ruby lets her!
Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

8 Prompted Passengers | Part 8

Unread post by Lolislol26 »

Lukie_73 wrote:Going back to that vlog where Evie opened the package...the thing I couldn't stand was how Shari was joining in with Ruby on telling the two littles to pick up all the rubbish in the yard. I was thinking, 'Shari, either shut up or get off your arse and help'. Who the hell is parenting those kids??? It just makes Ruby look and sound even more incompetent when she starts chiming in and Ruby lets her!
That’s how Shari was when they were making fun of Julie for mispronouncing a word or spelling a word incorrectly. I can’t remember the exact situation but Julie was in the kitchen with Ruby pouting to the camera and Shari came in talking about it. Saying Julie was being over dramatic and instead of Ruby saying something to Shari she continued to talk about the situation with Shari upsetting Julie even more.
Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Tiger27 »

Shari is by far my least favorite passenger. She is a spoiled brat and such a brown noser. I bet her siblings can’t stand her. I’m not surprised she didn’t have a ton of girl friends, she seems very difficult to get along with. I bet she’s the kind of student that raises their hand to remind the teacher they didn’t collect the homework.

It drives me nuts when she refers to every one else as “the kids” as if she’s not one of them. And she whips out her mommy voice when speaking with the younger ones. She loves being involved in their discipline//getting them in trouble as well.

In today’s Instagram stories, Ruby was sent a ton of rings and Shari claimed a ton for herself before anyone else even saw. She’s very entitled. She’s in for a rude awakening when she leaves the house.

DrYoutube
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by DrYoutube »

I have come to the conclusion that the Griffith sisters are bat shit crazy. Julie Deru not as much. Bonnie, Ruby and Ellie you mix and match however you want. Me personally Bonnie is far ahead in the lead right now. Ruby cant take a crap without someone sponsoring it. Ellie is a space cadet. And like I said Julie seems down to earth for now. I like their brother Beau. He seems down to earth. And then we have mom and dead. There is something very dark about them at times. Just a thought :D
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

That tea party was for Ruby not Eve, I agree that Ruby set Eve up for failure from the beginning of the day. I hated how she showed her the tray of food and of course Eve went for the little debbie cake first, what kid wouldn't have?
shortstop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shortstop »

Eve is a child that would annoy me BUT is becoming my favorite!! Haha!!
Namm
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Namm »

shortstop wrote:Eve is a child that would annoy me BUT is becoming my favorite!! Haha!!
I'm glad that I discovered how funny and adorable Evie can be, especially when Ruby isn't around.
I love how she interact with her dad when it's only the two of them.
Namm
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Namm »

Tiger27 wrote:Shari is by far my least favorite passenger. She is a spoiled brat and such a brown noser. I bet her siblings can’t stand her. I’m not surprised she didn’t have a ton of girl friends, she seems very difficult to get along with. I bet she’s the kind of student that raises their hand to remind the teacher they didn’t collect the homework.

It drives me nuts when she refers to every one else as “the kids” as if she’s not one of them. And she whips out her mommy voice when speaking with the younger ones. She loves being involved in their discipline//getting them in trouble as well.

In today’s Instagram stories, Ruby was sent a ton of rings and Shari claimed a ton for herself before anyone else even saw. She’s very entitled. She’s in for a rude awakening when she leaves the house.

Not to defend Shari because she is very entitled but I think that she's dealing with a lot and takes advantage of her privileges being the eldest, used to be the other way around for her.
Remember that she was Evie's mother, slept in the same bed, woke up at night and dealt with Evie being sick and her nightmares while attending school, something many working mothers find difficult. Shari had to do it while her mother was a stay at home mom. I'm sure she took care of Russell and the other ones once as well and is a little bitter about it so she enjoys every moment when her younger siblings get a taste of the hard knock life that she went through as a child.
kates_crush
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kates_crush »

Namm wrote:
Tiger27 wrote:Shari is by far my least favorite passenger. She is a spoiled brat and such a brown noser. I bet her siblings can’t stand her. I’m not surprised she didn’t have a ton of girl friends, she seems very difficult to get along with. I bet she’s the kind of student that raises their hand to remind the teacher they didn’t collect the homework.

Not to defend Shari because she is very entitled but I think that she's dealing with a lot and takes advantage of her privileges being the eldest, used to be the other way around for her.
Remember that she was Evie's mother, slept in the same bed, woke up at night and dealt with Evie being sick and her nightmares while attending school, something many working mothers find difficult. Shari had to do it while her mother was a stay at home mom. I'm sure she took care of Russell and the other ones once as well and is a little bitter about it so she enjoys every moment when her younger siblings get a taste of the hard knock life that she went through as a child.
I agree, shari is the way she is because she has to be, ruby is a part time mother, shari has been picking up her mother's slack for years now. She is a product of her environment, I would rather have a child be like shari than a child who doesn't care about school at all, and acts immature.
Baconsgirl

With my experience, the oldest is always alike to some of the things that irritate you about Shari. 2 people in my family for sure.

Kataja
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kataja »

For all people that are annoyed at Shari referring to other kids as kids and acting like she is an adult. She is a typical big sister in large (religious) family.

I think at this point she has been the little mommy for her younger siblings so long, that the role is stuck on her. I don't blame her at all. She is product of her surroundings as somebody already mentioned above.
When you are expected to be responsible for younger ones, that's what happens. I find it bit sad but at the same time that's how most of the big families work, the older kids are supposed to step in and help.
Ckc717
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ckc717 »

Ruby is such a hypocrite. She flipped out when Eve opened up her birthday package and said we don’t open other peoples packages. Then in today’s vlog she let her kids open Shari’s YouTube package when Shari wasn’t even home. It drove me nuts watching Julie rip into it. I bet Shari would’ve liked to open that as it’s hers, was addressed to her, and for HER channel.
ptumey
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ptumey »

Ckc717 wrote:Ruby is such a hypocrite. She flipped out when Eve opened up her birthday package and said we don’t open other peoples packages. Then in today’s vlog she let her kids open Shari’s YouTube package when Shari wasn’t even home. It drove me nuts watching Julie rip into it. I bet Shari would’ve liked to open that as it’s hers, was addressed to her, and for HER channel.
Although Shari did open her moms most recent play button. Each passenger is full of hypocrisy!

natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

I guess I don't really see Julie's opening Shari's package as that big a deal. It surprises me sometimes what gets commenters all worked up. There are so many other things on this channel that are far more troublesome in my opinion. Also, I tend to really love Julie so I could be biased! And, seriously, it was just as much Chad's fault as Julie's wasn't it? If not more so? It's kind of a non-issue to me though.

Return to “8 Passengers”