8 Passengers: No Rules & Private Schools | Part 9

Locked
Highlighter
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 502
Joined: Tue May 09, 2017 4:36 am
Has thanked: 49 times
Been thanked: 181 times

Re: 8 Passengers: No Rules & Private Schools | Part 9

Post by Highlighter » Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:51 am

Tmmymcdaniel12345 wrote:
Lolislol26 wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:48 pm
Does anyone know if she still has a nanny/ house keeper? I remember like 2-3 summers ago a girl 16-20 would come over and help with the kids and pick up the house while Ruby was home. She went to college.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
To have one now would surely break that 'super mum' image she's trying to portray. Why hire a housekeeper when you can just get your kids to do it and show the world how 'obedient' they are Image
User avatar
lex_3859
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 28
Joined: Tue Dec 26, 2017 8:56 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 29 times

Re: 8 Passengers: No Rules & Private Schools | Part 9

Post by lex_3859 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:05 am

When I was in my teens, (the youngest I was, was 13) I would go on a plane, every year, across the country ALONE, with no problem. And I was a very dependent person when I was young, and I was still able to figure it out and not act so immature and oblivious as this almost 40 year old “independent” woman


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
HelloSweetie
Support Moddie
Support Moddie
Posts: 13617
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:33 am
Has thanked: 662 times
Been thanked: 3860 times

Re: 8 Passengers: No Rules & Private Schools | Part 9

Post by HelloSweetie » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:11 am

I think people are being unfair about the plane thing. I don’t like Ruby, but it’s not some big fail that she was scared to travel alone. Many people are scared to travel AT ALL. Everyone is different, and we all have our own anxieties. I think some people forget that on these boards, and start to expect everyone should be exactly like we are. That’s great if you wouldn’t be scared to travel alone, but I don’t think she has issues because she was.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ctx2002
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 41
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:14 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 50 times

Re: 8 Passengers: No Rules & Private Schools | Part 9

Post by ctx2002 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:30 am

Um, I think Abby's 'not feeling well' was just her being pretty tired from the lack of sleep due to her bad muscle spasms the night before. Did Ruby even think of that while taking her (normal) temperature? Did anyone else notice one of the little kids screaming and stomping around in the background during that? Yeesh. An introvert like Abby probably doesn't want to be around that all day on a weekend and doesn't mind having an excuse to just chill by herself for a while.

And Ruby, it sounds like Abby just pushed her muscles harder than usual with all the hill walking. Doesn't mean you need to basically force her into some sport she doesn't like. That's how you breed resentment into kids. That said, I'd be a little worried if she starts getting frequent muscle cramps in her legs. Remember the severe calf cramp out of nowhere a couple of weeks ago that lasted several minutes and had Abby crying so much that Shari thought about calling 911 (Ruby wasn't home at the time)? That could be a sign of some underlying issue. With what seems to be her getting a bout of nausea and/or throwing up more often than just occasionally/rarely, I'd be wondering about some sort of nutritional deficiency.

Also, she didn't exactly look thrilled at the idea of continuing to play harp, nor playing harp at a retirement home to 'earn' her more expensive harp. Have these people never heard of instrument rentals? You can rent a harp for much less than the cost of buying one outright. I'd hate for them to buy some super expensive harp, and then have Abby feel pressured to keep playing just because she knows it cost her parents a lot of money.

Of course, Abby is the kind of conflict-avoiding kid that would rather "go along to get along" than get into a big disagreement with Ruby. She was even worried about telling her mom that her shoes don't fit. Poor girl.

Looks like Russell is still having 'freak out' reactions, like at 11:00 in today's vlog, though I suspect they're mainly for the camera/Ruby. When Shari had the camera and told him the guy was coming, he just calmly said he already knew.
User avatar
natalka81
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1274
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:27 pm
Has thanked: 739 times
Been thanked: 622 times

Re: 8 Passengers: No Rules & Private Schools | Part 9

Post by natalka81 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:35 am

I find it unusual that Ruby didn't know Abby had thrown up three times in the night. At that age I was rather hysterical about barfing and my parents definitely knew when it happened! Now it could be because I was an only child so my parents didn't have to worry about 5 other kids, that Abby is just way more mature than I was about that stuff, or that Ruby is completely tuned out, I don't know... It just seemed odd to me. Am I the only one?
User avatar
Catface2
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 630
Joined: Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:51 am
Has thanked: 91 times
Been thanked: 1405 times

Re: 8 Passengers: No Rules & Private Schools | Part 9

Post by Catface2 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:57 am

Go sleep on the bathroom floor! Ummm..WTAF!? No..just no! When my kids r barfing, I’m there with them the entire time..holding hair back, cool wash cloths, sips of water, mom stuff! This idiot, lazy pos is wrong on every level of motherhood. Writing a book about mom are powerful? Are you f ing kidding me?! :|
User avatar
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 18556
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:08 pm
Location: San Diego, Ca
Has thanked: 9165 times
Been thanked: 6032 times

Re: 8 Passengers: No Rules & Private Schools | Part 9

Post by lmmomSD » Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:24 am

Catface2 wrote:Go sleep on the bathroom floor! Ummm..WTAF!? No..just no! When my kids r barfing, I’m there with them the entire time..holding hair back, cool wash cloths, sips of water, mom stuff! This idiot, lazy pos is wrong on every level of motherhood. Writing a book about mom are powerful? Are you f ing kidding me?! :|
Exactly! My daughter is 24, and I still comfort her when she's sick! I can't imagine not knowing that my kids were throwing up. It wakes me up!
And I don't stay in bed!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

ujvs_
Talker
Talker
Posts: 121
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:22 am
Has thanked: 390 times
Been thanked: 244 times

Re: 8 Passengers: No Rules & Private Schools | Part 9

Post by ujvs_ » Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:17 pm

Ruby has always wanted her kids to lie on the bathroom floor when they’re sick because the cold floor cools them down apparently but I think it’s gross
LilaRose
Talker
Talker
Posts: 147
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:32 pm
Has thanked: 238 times
Been thanked: 279 times

Re: 8 Passengers: No Rules & Private Schools | Part 9

Post by LilaRose » Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:26 pm

Catface2 wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:57 am
Go sleep on the bathroom floor! Ummm..WTAF!? No..just no! When my kids r barfing, I’m there with them the entire time..holding hair back, cool wash cloths, sips of water, mom stuff! This idiot, lazy pos is wrong on every level of motherhood. Writing a book about mom are powerful? Are you f ing kidding me?! :|
it is such a wrong thing in more than one way. Ruby said that the "bed" on the bathroom floor was made for Abby, because she had muscle spasms. Why on earth would a kid with muscle spasms have to be in a bathroom at all, let alone sleep on a very hard and cold floor with just a blanket as a mattress? That alone doesn't make any sense at all.

Then Abby said that she threw up three times the night before. Now that would at least be a reason to be in the bathroom. BUT: Ruby said she knew nothing about Abby throwing up.... which is weird as well, since that "bed" was in the master's bathroom, wasn't it?

And then Eve comes in at night an says that she wet her bed and they don't change her or change the bed, but tell her to sleep on the bathroom floor? In her wet clothes? What????
Namm
Informer
Informer
Posts: 409
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:38 am
Has thanked: 100 times
Been thanked: 93 times

Re: 8 Passengers: No Rules & Private Schools | Part 9

Post by Namm » Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:45 pm

Do Ruby or Kevin lie on that floor when they're sick? I don't think so because it's nasty. Never heard of anyone from any religion or ethnicity doing this to their kids. How are they supposed to get better on that cold floor with germs?
I think that the bathroom floor solution is more a narcissistic thing that they learned from mother G. A punishment for getting sick and making mother dearest put herself aside to deal with sick children which is demanding.
ujvs_
Talker
Talker
Posts: 121
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:22 am
Has thanked: 390 times
Been thanked: 244 times

Re: 8 Passengers: No Rules & Private Schools | Part 9

Post by ujvs_ » Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:59 pm

Speaking of mother G - Ruby said she didn’t take her to the hospital to get her broken finger fixed when she was younger. Wtf!
ujvs_
Talker
Talker
Posts: 121
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:22 am
Has thanked: 390 times
Been thanked: 244 times

Re: 8 Passengers: No Rules & Private Schools | Part 9

Post by ujvs_ » Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:34 pm

Also, I was scrolling through Instagram earlier and saw that 8passengers liked a post by one of the members of studio C (?) where he comes out as gay, which I was surprised about considering there’s that video of them from years ago protesting...
User avatar
ThisIsMeCeej
Informer
Informer
Posts: 260
Joined: Tue May 08, 2018 3:00 am
Has thanked: 1304 times
Been thanked: 1646 times

Re: 8 Passengers: No Rules & Private Schools | Part 9

Post by ThisIsMeCeej » Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:17 pm

ujvs_ wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:17 pm
Ruby has always wanted her kids to lie on the bathroom floor when they’re sick because the cold floor cools them down apparently but I think it’s gross
I concur. Does Ruby realize how many germs are in the bathroom, especially on the floor? UGH! It grosses me completely out, every single time, she has those kids sleep on the floor by the toilet when they're sick. Ever heard of putting a bucket by their bed? Having them sleep in a sleeping bag on the floor in their room, with a bucket? I can't remember which YT family it was that gets a bowl when they or their kids are sick... or a pot. Now, THAT is disgusting too... I am sorry, you vomited in that bowl/pot... then you wash it, sure probably with bleach... and then use it for food. SO SO SO GROSS! But, what do you really expect, from a woman who lets he 4 year old... take a pacifier she finds on the floor and suck on it... Mom of the year, I tell ya!
LilaRose
Talker
Talker
Posts: 147
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:32 pm
Has thanked: 238 times
Been thanked: 279 times

Re: 8 Passengers: No Rules & Private Schools | Part 9

Post by LilaRose » Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:28 am

I have to say I actually liked the last couple of vlogs, because the reveal so much about their family life (mainly through revealing comments from the older kids).

The saturday-vlog was my favorite so for. Soooo much interesting information.

So Abby has severe muscle spasms and Ruby puts her to "bed" on a blanket in the bathroom floor. Why on earth would you do that? How can a hard tile floor help with spasms? Being in the bathroom would kind of make sense if someone is throwing up - which Abby did - but Ruby knew nothing about.

Eve comes during the night and tells Ruby that she wet her bed. Which, according to Ruby, basically never happens. Instead of changing Eve and the bed, the parents do not get up at all, but tell Eve to sleep on the bathroom floor. In her wet clothes? With Abby? Eve obviously decides that sleeping on the bathroom floor isn't fun so she gets back in her bed, which is supposed to be wet. Ruby smells the bed in the morning and concludes that Eve didn't wet her bed after all, but still: Not getting up to change Eve and the bed? Sending her to sleep in her wet clothes on the bathroom floor? Letting her get back into her supposedly wet bed? Really? I don't know any parent who wouldn't get up at night to fix that problem right away, especially if it only happens once every eight months....

After church Ruby wants to take Russell to get x-rays because he banged his finger, which is pretty surprising, considering them basically never going to the doctor. But then we find out: It's not about the pain or the function of the finger, it is about the finger looking beautiful and straight afterwards....which explains a lot, because it's all about the looks after all.

Then we learn that Ruby broke her finger when she was a kid, but her parents didn't take her to the doctor. She isn't even angry about it, just wishes the would have splinted it with popsicle sticks, which they obviously didn't, why her finger is crooked now. (That explains sooooo much about herself never taking her kids to the doctor).

She tries to splint Russells finger and praises herself loudly for doing so (isn't that the most normal thing to do for a mother? Wait, no, a normal mother would take him to the doctor....)
Kevin than later makes fun about how wrong she splinted the finger, with Cheri happily chiming in, basically telling Ruby how stupid she is. So Kevin tells Ruby how wrong her splinting was, but is absolutely not willing to do it himself, that's why Landon has to be called. If you are watching Julie's vlogs, you know that Landon is at BYU basically from morning to night, even on Saturdays and goes to church on Sundays before his family, because he seems to play an important role there. He hardly sees his family at the moment. So why on earth does Landon have to drive to the Franke house instead of Kevin or Ruby taking Russell to Landon's house?

Ruby talks about eating leftovers on Sundays, Kevin embarrasses her in front of the camera about the pronunciation of "quinoa" (Why would someone do that?)

On to my two favorite comments:

Ruby is talking about how eating left overs after church on Sundays is the highlight of the week, which Julie comments on: "It is, Mom doesn’t get mad at us for eating anything” (no wonder these kids are hiding food....)

Chad sings "baby don't hurt me" in the camera. One of the girls asked: Did you kiss Kesley? To which Chad responds: Yes I kissed Kesley. (Excuse me??)
User avatar
Catface2
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 630
Joined: Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:51 am
Has thanked: 91 times
Been thanked: 1405 times

Re: 8 Passengers: No Rules & Private Schools | Part 9

Post by Catface2 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:41 am

That nut case controls them with food..among other things. She’s a horrible mother. Chad got cookies from Kesley and right away the other kids told him he has to share them...WTF? It’s his gift! Go piss up a rope you vultures! Kesley s Mom must think ruby is batt shit crazy..going on and on about he wanted vans for Xmas..nope then he wanted vans for his bday..nope..blah blah blah..but I cleaned his toilet with no gloves on for his bday! Complete waste of space idiot
Kattiness Everdeen
Talker
Talker
Posts: 132
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:49 am
Has thanked: 51 times
Been thanked: 678 times

Re: 8 Passengers: No Rules & Private Schools | Part 9

Post by Kattiness Everdeen » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:03 am

The mind games Ruby plays with her kids is just sick. The fact that she puts it in the vlogs is more disturbing, because that means she thinks it is normal and acceptable. Intentionally getting gifts for your children that you know they don't want is bad, not getting them fitting shoes at all is worse, but admittedly withholding food (except on Sundays) is cruel. Confining injured, sick or simply "needy" kids to the bathroom floor is as well.

Now I see why these young kids are so desperate for fake girlfriends/boyfriends.....it is for survival. It is their only way to ensure proper food supply, emotional support and apparently, shoes. Kesley's Mom probably feels terrible for those Franke kids and used this opportunity to right some wrongs. If only she gifted some nutritious foods. Although Ruby might start to suspect something if they got him grilled salmon and asparagus for his birthday.

I watched the YAWI vlog of Chad's party, and the daughter said she paid for the dinner after the party. I am starting to think these Mormon vlogging families all know what is going on in that house, and are trying to get as much food to those kids as they can.
User avatar
endof
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 727
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:17 pm
Has thanked: 1772 times
Been thanked: 2508 times

Re: 8 Passengers: No Rules & Private Schools | Part 9

Post by endof » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:23 am

Sorry I am a bit confused,did this despicable excuse of a mom tell her 5 year old to go sleep on the hard floor in the bathroom with just a flimsy blanket? Dear heaven above, then she does not know the other child brought up three time during the night and goes and tells her if she wants church? I am laying down my guns with Ruby she is insane, you can’t hold anything against her, her brain just does not work!
User avatar
Catface2
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 630
Joined: Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:51 am
Has thanked: 91 times
Been thanked: 1405 times

Re: 8 Passengers: No Rules & Private Schools | Part 9

Post by Catface2 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:22 am

endof wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:23 am
Sorry I am a bit confused,did this despicable excuse of a mom tell her 5 year old to go sleep on the hard floor in the bathroom with just a flimsy blanket? Dear heaven above, then she does not know the other child brought up three time during the night and goes and tells her if she wants church? I am laying down my guns with Ruby she is insane, you can’t hold anything against her, her brain just does not work!
What’s Kevin’s excuse? They both are insane
Kjr123
Talker
Talker
Posts: 116
Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:43 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 158 times

Re: 8 Passengers: No Rules & Private Schools | Part 9

Post by Kjr123 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:31 am

I cannot understand how she feels like sending her 5 year old to sleep on the BATHROOM floor because she said she peed her bed. WTAF. What mother wouldn’t get up and make sure she’s changed than let her either sleep with them in their bed or change the sheets. I can’t. I’m nowhere near a perfect mother but that’s basic f**ing parenting. Who are these people. And the praise she insists upon getting for the most mundane normal crap is ridiculous. “I didn’t get my son anything he wanted for Christmas or his birthday but I cleaned his toilet, I’m amazing! Mothers are powerful! I should write a book!”

Bunch of nut jobs.
Lolislol26
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 579
Joined: Sat May 12, 2018 5:00 pm
Has thanked: 1056 times
Been thanked: 747 times

Re: 8 Passengers: No Rules & Private Schools | Part 9

Post by Lolislol26 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:48 pm

Kattiness Everdeen wrote:The mind games Ruby plays with her kids is just sick. The fact that she puts it in the vlogs is more disturbing, because that means she thinks it is normal and acceptable. Intentionally getting gifts for your children that you know they don't want is bad, not getting them fitting shoes at all is worse, but admittedly withholding food (except on Sundays) is cruel. Confining injured, sick or simply "needy" kids to the bathroom floor is as well.

Now I see why these young kids are so desperate for fake girlfriends/boyfriends.....it is for survival. It is their only way to ensure proper food supply, emotional support and apparently, shoes. Kesley's Mom probably feels terrible for those Franke kids and used this opportunity to right some wrongs. If only she gifted some nutritious foods. Although Ruby might start to suspect something if they got him grilled salmon and asparagus for his birthday.

I watched the YAWI vlog of Chad's party, and the daughter said she paid for the dinner after the party. I am starting to think these Mormon vlogging families all know what is going on in that house, and are trying to get as much food to those kids as they can.
Chads responses to the gifts were very nice. I bet the other kids are jealous. I wonder what Ruby actually thought of his gifts and the scavenger hunt, I got second hand embarrassment for Ruby and Kevin when Ruby said “he wanted vans for Christmas, didn’t get them, he wanted them for his birthday, didn’t get them.” And then Kesley was talking about how they’re Nike’s but they look like vans.

I wondered why Abby was apart of setting up and shopping and not Shari. Chad and Shari are closer and Kesley and Shari are the same age. Chad still bullies Abby!
I think going out to dinner was completely extra, at the party they had pizza and cake. I hope Ruby and Kevin paid for the whole party!
User avatar
endof
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 727
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:17 pm
Has thanked: 1772 times
Been thanked: 2508 times

Re: 8 Passengers: No Rules & Private Schools | Part 9

Post by endof » Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:29 am

I am surprised they haven’t gotten Kevin to wear sth. suede coloured yet! Is the couch, her skirt,the kids jackets, Joelyne’s jacket E&J jackets,the shoes,are they all because her dad wore a suede jacket?
User avatar
endof
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 727
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:17 pm
Has thanked: 1772 times
Been thanked: 2508 times

Re: 8 Passengers: No Rules & Private Schools | Part 9

Post by endof » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:59 am

Lolislol26 wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:48 pm
Kattiness Everdeen wrote:The mind games Ruby plays with her kids is just sick. The fact that she puts it in the vlogs is more disturbing, because that means she thinks it is normal and acceptable. Intentionally getting gifts for your children that you know they don't want is bad, not getting them fitting shoes at all is worse, but admittedly withholding food (except on Sundays) is cruel. Confining injured, sick or simply "needy" kids to the bathroom floor is as well.

Now I see why these young kids are so desperate for fake girlfriends/boyfriends.....it is for survival. It is their only way to ensure proper food supply, emotional support and apparently, shoes. Kesley's Mom probably feels terrible for those Franke kids and used this opportunity to right some wrongs. If only she gifted some nutritious foods. Although Ruby might start to suspect something if they got him grilled salmon and asparagus for his birthday.

I watched the YAWI vlog of Chad's party, and the daughter said she paid for the dinner after the party. I am starting to think these Mormon vlogging families all know what is going on in that house, and are trying to get as much food to those kids as they can.
Chads responses to the gifts were very nice. I bet the other kids are jealous. I wonder what Ruby actually thought of his gifts and the scavenger hunt, I got second hand embarrassment for Ruby and Kevin when Ruby said “he wanted vans for Christmas, didn’t get them, he wanted them for his birthday, didn’t get them.” And then Kesley was talking about how they’re Nike’s but they look like vans.

I wondered why Abby was apart of setting up and shopping and not Shari. Chad and Shari are closer and Kesley and Shari are the same age. Chad still bullies Abby!
I think going out to dinner was completely extra, at the party they had pizza and cake. I hope Ruby and Kevin paid for the whole party!
Spot on! And when it is Chad’s moment finding his gifts from his girl she again makes it about herself saying to hom “ Aren’t you glad I cleaned your toilet?” Yep mom thanks for doing your job!
Elah_w
Talker
Talker
Posts: 126
Joined: Wed May 17, 2017 9:42 pm
Has thanked: 73 times
Been thanked: 415 times

Re: 8 Passengers: No Rules & Private Schools | Part 9

Post by Elah_w » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:50 am

It made me sad when Ruby said she didn’t get him vans for Christmas or his birthday. Like why not? They got him those white running shoes, which he seemed to like, but why not get him vans if that’s what he really wants? It’s like she plays these power games with her kids. Especially since we know she won’t get them shoes unless it’s a Christmas/bday present so he missed his only 2 opportunities to get the shoes he wanted. I bet the Leroys think Ruby is batshit but they know they get views because of her family so they stick around. They were super nice to get him all those gifts and the nikes do look like vans but I was still like damn Chad just can’t have vans!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Catface2
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 630
Joined: Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:51 am
Has thanked: 91 times
Been thanked: 1405 times

Re: 8 Passengers: No Rules & Private Schools | Part 9

Post by Catface2 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:27 am

The look on Kesleys moms face when Ruby said she cleaned his toilet was priceless! You just KNOW her mom is mortified with how idiotic Ruby is. I bet they laugh and pity her behind closed..unvlogged doors.
User avatar
endof
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 727
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:17 pm
Has thanked: 1772 times
Been thanked: 2508 times

Re: 8 Passengers: No Rules & Private Schools | Part 9

Post by endof » Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:49 pm

Catface2 wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:27 am
The look on Kesleys moms face when Ruby said she cleaned his toilet was priceless! You just KNOW her mom is mortified with how idiotic Ruby is. I bet they laugh and pity her behind closed..unvlogged doors.
For sure! And how absolutely not genuine was Ruby saying she sees Kels as one of her girls. I swear her huge nose grew huger!
Locked

Return to “8 Passengers”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests