8 Passengers: can't stop lying, freeze drying, or impulse buying! | Part 19

ctx2002
Talker
Talker

Re: 8 Passengers: can't stop lying, freeze drying, or impulse buying! | Part 19

Unread post by ctx2002 »

I noticed in Ruby's IG story today that Julie is on crutches and wearing an ankle brace. Poor thing! Guess we'll find out in a couple of weeks what happened.
imoverit
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by imoverit »

natalka81 wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 11:42 am Apart from the ridiculous message, the title of Shari's presentation is really clunky. I read it several times and I still can't quite get it to come out smoothly. I know I sound super snobby here, but I guess I feel that if she's going to go on about the benefits of private schooling, then I would hope those benefits would be reflected in her writing. Alas...
LOL this is what I was going to say, that title was so hard to read. And she's had a long time to come up with it, did no one (her professor father??) give her any feedback? I guess she's only in high school so maybe my expectations are too high, but come on, she'll be in college at the end of the year!

I'm surprised she's diving headfirst into BYU telling everyone her family youtube channel name. If I were her I would be ignoring that part of my identity as much as I can and trying to create a fresh start for myself, or at least some independence from my crazy mom's embarrassing youtube channel. But maybe she wants to be the "celebrity" on campus (barf).

I still can't get over Shari's ridiculous topic for her senior paper and just how she so clearly thinks that writing about this topic makes her some sort of enlightened genius using academics to prove all the internet haterz wrong about how they felt about her mother's awful channel and parenting. This shit is truly embarrassing and she just doesn't see it. She'll never get the rude awakening that should be coming for her because she'll never leave the coddled narrow-minded homogenous bubble she lives in.
nylady
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by nylady »

So Shari has finally confirmed she is going to BYU because it’s the best use of her money and means she can focus on going to a good law school.

I remember her talking a lot about law school but I thought she then went down the path of wanting to go to BYU to do something related to health and fitness? Did this senior thesis just change her mind back to law or I am I imagining the health thing?

My only hope for her is that her sense of self-worth and achievement continues to be linked to good grades - maybe that will motivate her to keep her head down and do something with her life that is more interesting than the other women in her family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
boychik0830
Talker
Talker

Unread post by boychik0830 »

nylady wrote:So Shari has finally confirmed she is going to BYU because it’s the best use of her money and means she can focus on going to a good law school.

I remember her talking a lot about law school but I thought she then went down the path of wanting to go to BYU to do something related to health and fitness? Did this senior thesis just change her mind back to law or I am I imagining the health thing?

My only hope for her is that her sense of self-worth and achievement continues to be linked to good grades - maybe that will motivate her to keep her head down and do something with her life that is more interesting than the other women in her family.

I'm surprised that shari can't afford George Washington which is probably because ruby stole her money from the bank and won't help pay for college at all.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

imoverit
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by imoverit »

nylady wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 12:42 pm So Shari has finally confirmed she is going to BYU because it’s the best use of her money and means she can focus on going to a good law school.

Yeah, I'm surprised to hear law school come up again, because she was totally over that for at least the past year. It was all about doing something with health and fitness, can't remember what exactly though. It's normal to waffle between career ideas at that age, just weird to see it play out publicly I guess. I hope she isn't being pressured into one thing or another just because her mom might think "law school" sounds more impressive for her to be able to brag to people about.
boychik0830
Talker
Talker

Unread post by boychik0830 »

AttackAttack95 wrote:Ugh of course she chose BYU, [emoji849]any other college isn’t good enough for Ruby doo plus Kevin can keep an eye on her on campus [emoji2955]. Not going to lie I was hoping for her to chose a college that isn’t BYU [emoji23], such a shame as George Washington university was willing to give her a scholarship and Ruby didn’t even seem that interested when they went to Boston [emoji2955]
Probably if she had more money she would have possibly went to George Washington. if someone gave me a scholarship I chose to go to that but probably because ruby stole her money and encouraged her to go to byu she ended up choosing to go there.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

Yesterday's vlog title was total clickbait! The bit about Shari's going to BYU-that's what she was going to do!

Return to “8 Passengers”