8 Hungry Passengers: #NoLeftovers | Part 4

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 8 Hungry Passengers: #NoLeftovers | Part 4

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Why does she insist on wearing that awful yellow skirt. It's so bad. She looks like an old maid

Also, Julie. That girl. She's the sweetest, making presents for all her cousins

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

I haven't watched them consistently lately & only just noticed Eve's new pink car seat. Did Ruby say anything about it? That's a convertible car seat, cosco scenera next, not a smart choice to buy one for a 3 1/2 year old who has been forward facing for a while now. She should've bought a harnessed booster so Eve could stay harnessed for a while and then use the booster later. But this is a Griffiths girl we're talking about...they don't tend to know about car seat safety. If she's not having another baby, she's wasting half of that seats function. And of course if she did have another baby and it was a boy, he couldn't possibly use a pink car seat...
seriously7
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by seriously7 »

shortstop wrote:How does Abby not know that her cousins name is Olivia not Oleva ??
What in the world was Ellie doing at the end of the vlog?

Because there's like 8 millions cousins in that family, and don't forget they have another set on Kevin's side as well.
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

Sends Eve to cheer camp in a dress/jeans/sandals/cardigan

And all the other girls are in sneakers and "work out" clothes.....

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

calliepaige84 wrote:Sends Eve to cheer camp in a dress/jeans/sandals/cardigan

Her clothing choices are always the worst. Whether it be butt ugly clothes, or inappropriate outfits.

eloise92
Talker
Talker

Unread post by eloise92 »

calliepaige84 wrote:Sends Eve to cheer camp in a dress/jeans/sandals/cardigan

To be honest I'm just thrilled Eve is in an organised activity where she will have to speak more clearly and engage and if she can't do that by the end of the week it just shows how much she needs to be in pre-school and a regular activity and on play dates!
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

Oh I totally agree!

ujvs_
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ujvs_ »

"Nothing turns me on more than a man working with a hammer"

eloise92
Talker
Talker

Unread post by eloise92 »

ujvs_ wrote:"Nothing turns me on more than a man working with a hammer"

So family friendly!
Namm
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Namm »

It's not Julie's (an 8 year old's) responsibility to remember what people in the family should bring to gatherings and other events, should be the parents aka Kevin and Ruby job. There was another vlog where Ruby had forgotten to bring extra underpants for Evie and tried to blame it on Shari and Kevin just stood there saying nothing. She ask Evie why she forgot to put on her shoes... Shouldn't she the mother do that? While Ruby is lazy, Kevin is just lame and somehow useless even though he brings in a stable income...

I wonder if Julie got the blame for not remembering Abbis swimsuit in yesterdays vlog. I think that Julie takes on way too much compared to others in the family while she "agrees" to less benefits, just to be liked and accepted in this stupid family. It angers me when people applaud and think it's cute that Julie volunteers because she's so sweet. Don't people see and understand why she's doing all of this ?
Abbi is still a child so forgive me. I feel that she's somehow comfortable and lazy like her mum and seems to use Julie a lot knowing that Julie's is a second class citizen without a voice...
Elah_w
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Elah_w »

So Eve's bad behavior is from worrying all the time, not her crazy mother is lack of boundaries. Glad Ruby cleleares that up.
LydiaE
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LydiaE »

So they were an hour late to a fairly solemn family tradition and acted all butt-hurt that the rest of the family didn't stick around and wait for them? I don't care that Ruby is a grown woman, if I were Grandma Griff I'd ask Ruby not to attend next year if she can't take it seriously or understand that visiting graves is emotional for some people.

Eve is a hellion because she has anxiety? I don't think Ruby realizes that people with anxiety disorder tend to be more cautious and reserved than people who don't.

Did she send her three year old off to the park unattended? Hopefully a sibling over age 12 was there as well.

For her age, Ruby's skin really looks like shit.

I'm surprised Kevin didn't fly his drone right down into poor Aunt Linda's face in order to capture emotion. It's so tacky that these people have no issues with taking drone footage at funerals and graveyards.
aspynferris
Talker
Talker

Unread post by aspynferris »

Elah_w wrote:So Eve's bad behavior is from worrying all the time, not her crazy mother is lack of boundaries. Glad Ruby cleleares that up.
Ruby can't ever own up to anything. She always places the blame on somebody else, especially the kids
aspynferris
Talker
Talker

Unread post by aspynferris »

LydiaE wrote:So they were an hour late to a fairly solemn family tradition and acted all butt-hurt that the rest of the family didn't stick around and wait for them? I don't care that Ruby is a grown woman, if I were Grandma Griff I'd ask Ruby not to attend next year if she can't take it seriously or understand that visiting graves is emotional for some people.

Eve is a hellion because she has anxiety? I don't think Ruby realizes that people with anxiety disorder tend to be more cautious and reserved than people who don't.

Did she send her three year old off to the park unattended? Hopefully a sibling over age 12 was there as well.

For her age, Ruby's skin really looks like shit.

I'm surprised Kevin didn't fly his drone right down into poor Aunt Linda's face in order to capture emotion. It's so tacky that these people have no issues with taking drone footage at funerals and graveyards.
Yeah I noticed today just how bad her skin and hair look. I think it's because of their complete lack of nutrition in their diet
Addicted2vlogs
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Addicted2vlogs »

Ruby isn't a bad mom, but why the fuck does she think she is the BEST mom. For someone who says "My only goal in life is to be a mom" "I don't want to be CEO of a company I want my children to visit my grave and eat twinkies" --- all she does is forget her kids lol she spoke about girls camp yesterdays vlog, and today she forgets she needs to drop Shari off for girls camp. WHAT!? RUBY YOU HAVE ONE JOB.

Addicted2vlogs
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Addicted2vlogs »

Eeeek. Sorry for double posting.
Moms have lots of jobs, did not mean to sound so ridiculous. YOU GUYS KNOW WHAT I MEAN LOL

shortstop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shortstop »

With that many kids you need to keep some sort of schedule. You can't be a space cadet
Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

So their lunch was just the store prepared food, this family eats like college students.
Elah_w
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Elah_w »

Vincere wrote:So their lunch was just the store prepared food, this family eats like college students.
I know. I love how Ruby told them before going in that they had to get something healthy, but then we see them with candy bars and other junk.
Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Boredomatitsfinest »

shortstop wrote:With that many kids you need to keep some sort of schedule. You can't be a space cadet
I could've sworn Ruby filmed how she has each kidses schedule written out in different colored pens a while back. It was probably just BS to maintain that "perfect image" though.

Return to “8 Passengers”