staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: 8 Remodeled Passengers | Part 6

Unread post by staceymj »

lmmomSD wrote:
Defuego wrote:
janett345 wrote:Also I was very surprised that April is actually older than Ruby. Ruby should definitely get some fashion tips from April. Those long dresses she wears doesn't do her any favours.
She is?? Wow! April is gorgeous and very youthful looking. I would guess Ruby had at least 8 years on her.
Ellie and Ruby are not aging well. I don't know why. Maybe it's malnutrition. Ellie doesn't eat, and according to all accounts, Ruby and Kevin were poor and not eating much in their younger days (but still popping out babies every chance they could) How many pregnancies has Ruby had including miscarriages?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
I think she’s had 7 miscarriages, so that’s 13 pregnancies Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by natalka81 »

I guess I just feel that if Julie didn't want anyone to know she spilled chocolate milk on her shirt then maybe it wasn't the nicest thing for Ruby to tell everyone on the vlog. I know she didn't show it, but still it was completely unnecessary. Julie didn't need anyone talking about it, and we certainly did NOT need another example of airport security problems a la Franke Family.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

staceybrax wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:
Defuego wrote:
She is?? Wow! April is gorgeous and very youthful looking. I would guess Ruby had at least 8 years on her.
Ellie and Ruby are not aging well. I don't know why. Maybe it's malnutrition. Ellie doesn't eat, and according to all accounts, Ruby and Kevin were poor and not eating much in their younger days (but still popping out babies every chance they could) How many pregnancies has Ruby had including miscarriages?

I think she’s had 7 miscarriages, so that’s 13 pregnancies Image

Holy cow. No wonder she is so haggard. For her age I mean. In general, she isn't bad looking. But when you consider she's in her early 30's (right?) she doesn't look that great.

Nornie
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Nornie »

I am shocked to learn that Ruby is younger than me (38) , I thought she was in her 40's! :-o
f4k_oyevey
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by f4k_oyevey »

Ruby is 35, Ellie is 25. Born in 82 & 92.

strawberry_smoothie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by strawberry_smoothie »

f4k_oyevey wrote:Ruby is 35, Ellie is 25. Born in 82 & 92.

Ellie is 26. She was born in 1991.
PoppyFlower1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by PoppyFlower1 »

Kryptonite wrote:This is a bit of a random post but I've seen a couple of age questions on various threads!

For future reference:

- Chad is 59 | December 15, 1957
Jennifer is 56 | October 17, 1961

- Ruby is 35 | January 18, 1982
Kevin is 39 | October 9, 1978

- Beau is 34 | September 20, 1983
Emily is 30 | May 30, 1987

- Bonnie is 31 | November 27, 1985
Joel is 31 | January 31, 1986

- Julie is 29 | June 25, 1988
Landon is 30 | July 16, 1987

- Ellie is 26 | April 19, 1991
Jared is 29 | April 21, 1988

Im sure Ellie is 29 and jared is early 30s, i watch the simbling tag and i swear she said that, and that was a year or so ago. if not then shes a little older then me, with 2 kids, a house and married. and im living in apartment block, no kids and still feel like a child LOL
username320
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by username320 »

PoppyFlower1 wrote:
Kryptonite wrote:This is a bit of a random post but I've seen a couple of age questions on various threads!

For future reference:

- Chad is 59 | December 15, 1957
Jennifer is 56 | October 17, 1961

- Ruby is 35 | January 18, 1982
Kevin is 39 | October 9, 1978

- Beau is 34 | September 20, 1983
Emily is 30 | May 30, 1987

- Bonnie is 31 | November 27, 1985
Joel is 31 | January 31, 1986

- Julie is 29 | June 25, 1988
Landon is 30 | July 16, 1987

- Ellie is 26 | April 19, 1991
Jared is 29 | April 21, 1988

Im sure Ellie is 29 and jared is early 30s, i watch the simbling tag and i swear she said that, and that was a year or so ago. if not then shes a little older then me, with 2 kids, a house and married. and im living in apartment block, no kids and still feel like a child LOL
at 1:14, ellie says she is 24, this was two years ago.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Kryptonite wrote:
PoppyFlower1 wrote:
LOL, preach.

In 2016 she did a 25 Facts About Me for her 25th birthday!

I was surprised to see how young they all were, to be honest. I'm 20 and can't imagine even THINKING of marriage, let alone having a family within 3-5 years.
And remember that law student who was commenting on the vlog about how bummed she was because Ellie had her life "so together" at 26? And this chick.was in law school and thought that Ellie had her life together. It made me so sad. I had to comment back and tell her how important her education was, and how having a house and babies doesn't equal "having it together". I didn't say that the only reason Ellie has the house is because of YouTube, because I wanted the woman to see my response to her comment.
Ellie is definitely 26. She just looks older.

eloise92
Talker
Talker

Unread post by eloise92 »

lmmomSD wrote:
Kryptonite wrote:
PoppyFlower1 wrote:
LOL, preach.

In 2016 she did a 25 Facts About Me for her 25th birthday!

I was surprised to see how young they all were, to be honest. I'm 20 and can't imagine even THINKING of marriage, let alone having a family within 3-5 years.
And remember that law student who was commenting on the vlog about how bummed she was because Ellie had her life "so together" at 26? And this chick.was in law school and thought that Ellie had her life together. It made me so sad. I had to comment back and tell her how important her education was, and how having a house and babies doesn't equal "having it together". I didn't say that the only reason Ellie has the house is because of YouTube, because I wanted the woman to see my response to her comment.
Ellie is definitely 26. She just looks older.

Oh my word! I'm 25, single. I can't believe Ellie would've been in the school year above me. She seems so OLD! Also Jennifer and Chad are younger than my parents and yet they seem so old! Also it makes me think even more that the fertility issues in this family are diet related. Ruby's body must be ravaged after 13 pregnancies, I won't be suprised if she has bone density issues.
skrt09

Unread post by skrt09 »

They have merchandise now. I don't know WHO would want to buy a $25 "Stay Puffy" t-shirt!
alexandriablue
Talker
Talker

Unread post by alexandriablue »

skrt09 wrote:They have merchandise now. I don't know WHO would want to buy a $25 "Stay Puffy" t-shirt!
I thought you were joking about the Stay Puffy shirt...BUT OMG IT'S REAL. WTF???
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

ImageImage

janett345
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by janett345 »

Julie and Emily are pregnant and there are signs that Ellie is pregnant. Do you think that Ruby and Bonnie will get pregnant so that they can all have babies at the same time?
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

janett345 wrote:Julie and Emily are pregnant and there are signs that Ellie is pregnant. Do you think that Ruby and Bonnie will get pregnant so that they can all have babies at the same time?
I have a weird feeling Bonnie is pregnant.

Don’t know about Ruby... she seems very overwhelmed with and yet doesn’t care about the kids she already has. I think she could be tempted by the incentive of babies bringing more views.

Bonnie is not like this, but no matter how much she insists she and Joel are done - I am not convinced. She doesn’t have any conviction in her voice. She has even said she’d have another if Joel said yes. And I have a feeling if she pestered enough, he would give in. You know he’s a pushover when it comes to Bonnie’s happiness.
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

actuallydear wrote:
janett345 wrote:Julie and Emily are pregnant and there are signs that Ellie is pregnant. Do you think that Ruby and Bonnie will get pregnant so that they can all have babies at the same time?
I have a weird feeling Bonnie is pregnant.

Don’t know about Ruby... she seems very overwhelmed with and yet doesn’t care about the kids she already has. I think she could be tempted by the incentive of babies bringing more views.

Bonnie is not like this, but no matter how much she insists she and Joel are done - I am not convinced. She doesn’t have any conviction in her voice. She has even said she’d have another if Joel said yes. And I have a feeling if she pestered enough, he would give in. You know he’s a pushover when it comes to Bonnie’s happiness.
I don’t think she’s pregnant based off today’s video. She had a root canal, on pain meds and her antiviral for her cold sore. Although it’s safe to take antivirals last pregnancy Bonnie opted out of taking them.

Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

I don't think Ruby will have any more. She's expressed in her miscarriage video that she believes Eve was meant to be the last. They struggled to have her compared to her other pregnancies which were easy to conceive. I wouldn't be too surprised if Bonnie has one more but I don't think she's pregnant right now.
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

Have to say I enjoyed the Thanksgiving vlog. It was reminiscent of Ruby's old vlogs, simple, family-oriented and just fun to watch.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

So Ruby wears the beret indoors, and takes it _off_ outside. She probably wore it for close-up filming to hide her greasy hair.

Who wears a dress for raking leaves?

seriously7
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by seriously7 »

lmmomSD wrote:So Ruby wears the beret indoors, and takes it _off_ outside. She probably wore it for close-up filming to hide her greasy hair.

Who wears a dress for raking leaves?

She wears a dress for everything.

Return to “8 Passengers”