Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 8 Puffy Passengers - Part #7

Unread post by notsarah »

Samantha_lol wrote:
Bollie_Dollie_4_Life wrote:
isabelle_clara8 wrote: ALL OF YOU WOMEN ARE HILARIOUS AND DELUSIONAL. Wow. You all must have pathetic and sad lives. It was just International Women's day and i found this website and I am in shock. This is so disgusting. When you sign up it says no hateful, degrading comments, etc. Well that's a fucking lie because thats all you do. Instead of watching all of these moms and families vlogs and inspect their lives and how they raise their children; why don't you all go and focus on making yourself a less shitty human being. You don't like that they make money by vlogging? THEN STOP WATCHING YOU IDIOTS. YOU ALL HAVE NO LIVES BY WATCHING THEIR EVERY MOVE AND DISCUSSING LIKE ITS A BOOK OR SOMETHING. GO DO SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE WITH YOUR LIFE TO MAKE IT BETTER INSTEAD OF TEARING DOWN ANOTHER WOMENS LIFE. Sitting behind a computer screen thinking your the shit and making a change? Its pathetic and sad. Maybe this is a place where you go to let your feelings out or something I don't know. But I DO KNOW its not healthy or normal to be bringing down other women and thinking its okay. You don't like it stop watching peoples vlogs, hell stop watching youtube. But you won't because you have nothing better to do. You have nothing to make you feel better about your self but this. I feel so bad for all of you women on here talking about how you dislike them, and they don't raise their children right or they spend too much money. ARE YOU JOKING?! you must really have a horrible life to be bringing down another human being. STOP TEARING DOWN OTHER WOMEN. PLACES LIKE THIS ONLY MAKE THE WORLD WORSE. YOU DONT LIKE SOMEONE FOR WHATEVER REASON THEN GIVE CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM TO HELP THEM, DO NOT BRING THEM DOWN TO MAKE YOURSELF FEEL GOOD. ALL OF YOU ON HERE ARE PATHETIC AND NEED TO OPEN YOUR EYES. AND FOR ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE CHILDREN I HOPE THEY BECOME NOTHING LIKE YOU. THIS IS HORRIBLE.

And what are you doing right now by calling all of us pathetic and horrible people and wishing our children become nothing like us??????? Hypocrite much???? No one is forcing you to be here. Feel free to leave. Just like I unsubscribed to Ruby, Ellie and now Bonnie's channels because I don't agree with the way they do things. Bye, Felicia <3 <3 <3
I'm the same person as isabelle_clara8. That's how easy it is to register on this pathetic website. And to clarify I was NEVER a member on this site and never will
Be therefore I'm not a hypocrite sweetie. I found it and made a profile for this one time just because I can't believe that there are women like you in this world. And yes i feel bad for your kids if you have any. Your all pathetic And sad. Your what's wrong with the world. You should be building others up instead of tearing them down for your entertainment. Try becoming and better person and go behind a computer screen onto this website and type away about people you never even met in your entire life. I only made these accounts bc you are all so blind and judgemental. get a life, do something productive then sit behind a computer screen all day inspecting these women and their lives. bye sweetie.
You mad? Image

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk
Lauralou_15
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lauralou_15 »

meatloaf wrote:
Kaylor1 wrote:
LoverNotAFighter wrote:This girl is clearly to immature to be a mother her child should be taken away from her!
I’m fuming over this girls idiocy

I dont believe it for a second. That baby would have been crying in pain that sounds more like a hungry cry and no tattoo artist would agree to this. plus no finished product picture? Its fake. Someone wanting attention. The baby is cute.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Oh now I think you could be right. The baby would be screaming. And I think any tattoo artist would get in big trouble for doing it.
If you read the video description she says it’s fake and not something she would ever do but it was to start a convo about piercing babies ears which she thinks is equally as bad! Stupid way of going about it but at least she didn’t actually get the baby tattooed!
Bollie_Dollie_4_Life
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Bollie_Dollie_4_Life »

In today's vlog, she titles it "UPDATE" with a thumbnail of her and Chad looking all serious. You have to watch almost to the end of the vlog to see the "update" which goes as follows: Ruby shows herself putting younger kids to bed, then getting herself ready for bed when for some reason she then goes into the kitchen to see Chad and Sheri eating oreo's and drinking milk late at night............So she shows them both on flip phones (what happened to Sheri's super nice cellphone?) and no one is talking much so Ruby say's "So hey I just want to tell you how proud I am of you lately for your attitude with what happened recently" and Chad looks like he has no idea what she is talking about and she say's "about Fornite" and Chad and Sheri BOTH complain and say "Why are you bringing this up AGAIN?" and "Seriously Mom, why are you still talking about this?" and she first stumbles b/c she doesn't know what to say and so she mumbles that they brought it up (NO They actually didn't) and then she said that "well, I'm sure our viewers would want to know, they want an update since I vlogged about it the other day"..............And that was it. That was the "BIG UPDATE".
She always does stupid stuff like this.......she purposedly brings up topics that the kids don't want to talk about just b/c she thinks it will bring in views. As we all know she has a lot of free time on her hands to "think" with her constant naps and 2 baths a day, she must think of ways to annoy her kids to produce "content". I mis the old way of vlogging where you actually didn't script it and just rolled the camera and showed your normal day to day life. Not all this fake content that is set up for the camera. Out of all the sisters, I think she is the worst when it comes to this. Ellie is pain annoying and is a whiny self centered brat, and now that Bonnie has the clothing line she is becoming more and more like Ellie. Julie is the only sane one left but I don't have high hopes for her either as she is hanging out with Ruby more and more these days.
megtanner35
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by megtanner35 »

Bollie_Dollie_4_Life wrote:In today's vlog, she titles it "UPDATE" with a thumbnail of her and Chad looking all serious. You have to watch almost to the end of the vlog to see the "update" which goes as follows: Ruby shows herself putting younger kids to bed, then getting herself ready for bed when for some reason she then goes into the kitchen to see Chad and Sheri eating oreo's and drinking milk late at night............So she shows them both on flip phones (what happened to Sheri's super nice cellphone?) and no one is talking much so Ruby say's "So hey I just want to tell you how proud I am of you lately for your attitude with what happened recently" and Chad looks like he has no idea what she is talking about and she say's "about Fornite" and Chad and Sheri BOTH complain and say "Why are you bringing this up AGAIN?" and "Seriously Mom, why are you still talking about this?" and she first stumbles b/c she doesn't know what to say and so she mumbles that they brought it up (NO They actually didn't) and then she said that "well, I'm sure our viewers would want to know, they want an update since I vlogged about it the other day"..............And that was it. That was the "BIG UPDATE".
She always does stupid stuff like this.......she purposedly brings up topics that the kids don't want to talk about just b/c she thinks it will bring in views. As we all know she has a lot of free time on her hands to "think" with her constant naps and 2 baths a day, she must think of ways to annoy her kids to produce "content". I mis the old way of vlogging where you actually didn't script it and just rolled the camera and showed your normal day to day life. Not all this fake content that is set up for the camera. Out of all the sisters, I think she is the worst when it comes to this. Ellie is pain annoying and is a whiny self centered brat, and now that Bonnie has the clothing line she is becoming more and more like Ellie. Julie is the only sane one left but I don't have high hopes for her either as she is hanging out with Ruby more and more these days.
Yes I agree to everything! I honestly think the older kids find her super annoying! She is always trying to act like her kids LOOOOOOOVE her but the don't. They were like. F off mum. Also when other people film her kids like when Julie was taking care of them you see their true nature and identify. When Ruby films Russel is usually happy and excited about everything but when jULIE FILMED rUSSEL he was totally different and I had never seen Ruby capture Russell like that. It made me feel like the kids know when mom turns on the camera its time to ACT
Bollie_Dollie_4_Life
Informer
Informer

Yes, I agree. You can totally see the kids look to see if the camera is rolling and then act accordingly. I think Ruby secretly pays at least the older kids to "act" for the camera. Just yesterdays vlog (I think it was) the scene was Ruby cooking in the kitchen at the stove, and Abby is looking over to to see what she is cooking and then looks to see that yes, indeed, she is being filmed. She then immeadately starts jumping up and down saying how much she loves her Mom and how excited she is for the dinner she is making. Then the scene cuts to what she made for dinner and of course it's about enough (normal sized portions) for a family of 4 but instead they use it to feed a family of 8. That's just one example. I see Russell especially looking for the camera and acting totally different depending on whether he is being "coached" or not. I feel sorry for her kids (even though some of them-Sheri) are especially annoying. They have to grow up being filmed and put on display like zoo animals for the world to watch. They will forever be on the internet having to relive their "not so great" and embarressing moments. Hope the money is worth it Ruby. Enjoy your 15 min. of fame now, because it be over before you know it.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

"Russell, why did you write on Abby's project?"
"I don't know. But I have a really bad cough"
And she just lets it go. He totally changes the subject, and she just lets him get away with it. She couldn't think of white out by herself? Aunt Julie had to come to the rescue?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Gfraz1964

Unread post by Gfraz1964 »

I have not watched for a while. I thought they were going to home school Chad again after the Xmas break. Looks like he has been back to school for some time now. What happened?
123789s
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by 123789s »

Yeah I thought her dealing with Russell drawing on Abby's poster was really annoying
Toodles123
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Toodles123 »

Today's vlog

Sent from my LG-M151 using Tapatalk
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

Toodles123 wrote:Today's vlog ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Sent from my LG-M151 using Tapatalk
No words.
ballerinamonkey
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ballerinamonkey »

Today's video is inappropriate. Not family friendly at all.
Baconsgirl

Unread post by Baconsgirl »

1. I haven’t heard anything being referred to a maturation film since I read Hello God, It’s me Margaret.
2. I didn’t watch that video.
3. I would’ve been so embarrassed if my mom showed up at my school for it and then proceeded to put it on the computer.

Seriously Ruby! I hated puberty. It’s awkward time.

skxo3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by skxo3 »

i'd be MORTIFIED if my mom posted "maturation videos" about me to the world :( what's even worse is that i saw comments of girls saying ruby and shari should make a period video talking about embarrassing stories and what they've been through.
PoorLoam
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by PoorLoam »

Watching the vlog just made me even more grateful for my parents that never talked to me about any of that stuff except to tell me to be safe. And to that purity ring. The whole “your body is sacred” thing is so icky. Like your virginity is the most important part of being female. I hope that the kids leave for college out of state and are able to see that the world is larger than this Mormon bubble that they’ve grown up in.
Bollie_Dollie_4_Life
Informer
Informer

PoorLoam wrote:Watching the vlog just made me even more grateful for my parents that never talked to me about any of that stuff except to tell me to be safe. And ImageImage to that purity ring. The whole “your body is sacred” thing is so icky. Like your virginity is the most important part of being female. I hope that the kids leave for college out of state and are able to see that the world is larger than this Mormon bubble that they’ve grown up in.
well, they don't have to keep their virginity sacred for long. They are all encouraged to get married, and be barefoot and pregnant by the age of 18................
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

The worst is that comparison of virginity to chewing gum. "No guy wants gum that's been chewed by someone else! Once you chew it, it's ruined"
"Your virginity is a sacred gift". But really, only if you're a woman.

izziebelle13
Informer
Informer

Unread post by izziebelle13 »

That whole video was just awkward af. I feel so bad for Abby, puberty is an awkward stage and I never felt comfortable talking about it with my parents let alone a million other strangers! god, let her have some privacy!

Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

I'm probably in the minority, but I love seeing videos that further normalize periods. I like to see girls who are obviously comfortable with talking about it and sharing it. For example I feel Klai from the ohana adventure is genuinely comfortable with being open about it. They make videos about periods often and Klai seems happy to be doing it. If you take a search through YouTube you'll always see girls who are making videos about in on their own. Period tips, stories, how to handle it. In these instances, it's not the parents who are forcing them to share these moments.

That being said, I don't think Abby is as comfortable sharing as some other kids are, which is fine. Too bad Ruby can't respect that.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

If it's a young girl sharing it on her own, I think that's great. If it's a parent exploiting puberty for views, that's another ball game entirely. I definitely agree that decreasing the stigma is a good thing. But it's got to be the girl's idea or it's disingenuous.

Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Tiger27 »

Defuego wrote:I'm probably in the minority, but I love seeing videos that further normalize periods. I like to see girls who are obviously comfortable with talking about it and sharing it. For example I feel Klai from the ohana adventure is genuinely comfortable with being open about it. They make videos about periods often and Klai seems happy to be doing it. If you take a search through YouTube you'll always see girls who are making videos about in on their own. Period tips, stories, how to handle it. In these instances, it's not the parents who are forcing them to share these moments.

That being said, I don't think Abby is as comfortable sharing as some other kids are, which is fine. Too bad Ruby can't respect that.
I have to disagree with you on Ohana adventure. Being open and normalizing it is one thing but all that’s going on there is they realized there was a spike in views with period related stuff so they went with it. It’s like an obsession, down to making those period kit things (including those completely unnecessary cleansing wipes) and taking them to the cousin right after she started. They’ve exploited the girl’s periods for YouTube views. They probably see it as normal now only because they’ve been told a million times they need to talk about it on camera. The tannerites are the absolute worst with this. The girls looks like they want to die every time the mom brings up cramps. It’s great to be open but I these two families in particular at least started by forcing their girls to talk about it with nothing but views and money in mind...now we have to hear every freaking symptom...it’s okay to keep some thing private. But the tweens just eat that stuff up.

Return to “8 Passengers”