8 Prompted Passengers | Part 8

ctx2002
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: 8 Prompted Passengers | Part 8

Unread post by ctx2002 »

I generally skip any 'scenes' with Eve and Russell, but I went to watch the tooth fairy thing after seeing comments here, and it was indeed a bit ridiculous. Even Julie told him he was overreacting. I wonder if he acts out when the camera is around because that's how his 6 year old mind thinks he can best gets his mother's attention/affection with five siblings.

Also, I feel bad for Shari's good deed for her class not going unpunished, so to speak. At least she thought to do it! Though she can be a bit of a neurotic know-it-all, I think she's a pretty good kid at heart. But with her family environment and religion-centered upbringing she'll probably be feeling conflicted between her own ambitions/expectations for herself and those of her family/church over the next few years. It'd be interesting to see where she is by the time she is let's say 21.

Also, is the top of Shari's skirt up around her belly button? They can't find one that fits her petite size better?
buppy217
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by buppy217 »

So im.not the only one annoyed with Russell...he needs to stop being babied by ruby or he will never get friends
Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Tiger27 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 98f5c9.jpg[/img]

I wonder if Clinique is at all impressed with this ad where Ruby basically just talks about stealing from her friends mom on a regular basis? If I was from the company, I sure wouldn’t be.

Time and time again we hear stories of Griffiths children completely lacking morals and manners...it’s really astounding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
captainoflife
Talker
Talker

Unread post by captainoflife »

Tiger27 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 98f5c9.jpg[/img]

I wonder if Clinique is at all impressed with this ad where Ruby basically just talks about stealing from her friends mom on a regular basis? If I was from the company, I sure wouldn’t be.

Time and time again we hear stories of Griffiths children completely lacking morals and manners...it’s really astounding.

She definitely could have come up with a better bullshit story than that one
username320
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by username320 »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

She definitely could have come up with a better bullshit story than that one[/quote]

Somehow I'm still shocked by how socially unaware the Griffiths are.
lip
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lip »

Why does a family vlog need this stupid background music? - In todays "WATER PARTY" from 3:50 onwards, for example. - Drives me nuts and makes the whole vlog (even more) artificial.
freebeegal
Informer
Informer

Unread post by freebeegal »

I thought that party was really sweet and age appropriate. The girls seemed to really enjoy it. I thought it was really kind of ruby to allow them to spend money on it (activities, balloons, order pizza etc). I actually couldn’t fault it. That was until Russell started tearing up his school books/notepads on camera. Am I the only person who find this completely unnecessary and wrong?

skrt09

Unread post by skrt09 »

freebeegal wrote:I thought that party was really sweet and age appropriate. The girls seemed to really enjoy it. I thought it was really kind of ruby to allow them to spend money on it (activities, balloons, order pizza etc). I actually couldn’t fault it. That was until Russell started tearing up his school books/notepads on camera. Am I the only person who find this completely unnecessary and wrong?

I hope they don't do a repeat of last year's "Burn all school books" vlog. But they will.

On the other hand, I kept ALL of my school notepads from kindergarten until the end of high school. It just created a lot of clutter. I don't see a problem with getting rid of some of it...but not by ripping it up on camera!
Kjr123
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Kjr123 »

There was a video in my recommends that talked about misconceptions in the Norman church. Millennialmormon is her name. She's obnoxious and annoying in about 1000 different ways but I need people to listen to her talk about gay marriage. Holy crap. So brainwashed. Totally off subject but it was in my recommends after an 8 passengers video
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Kjr123 wrote:There was a video in my recommends that talked about misconceptions in the Norman church. Millennialmormon is her name. She's obnoxious and annoying in about 1000 different ways but I need people to listen to her talk about gay marriage. Holy crap. So brainwashed. Totally off subject but it was in my recommends after an 8 passengers video
At least she has the courage of her convictions. Ruby is a coward. After she got backlash about her "supporting Chick Fil-A" vlog, she deleted it. I would have so much more respect for her idiotic point of view on gay marriage if, when she got negative comments over it, she kept it up and said something like "Maybe it's an unpopular opinion, but it is what I believe" or something along those lines. But no. She proved that views (read money) mean much more to her than her precious faith, and "family values". When put against perhaps declining views, her principles fly right out the window.
And she thinks she is such a role model of a "strong mother and woman". Gag.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Bollie_Dollie_4_Life
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Bollie_Dollie_4_Life »

freebeegal wrote:I thought that party was really sweet and age appropriate. The girls seemed to really enjoy it. I thought it was really kind of ruby to allow them to spend money on it (activities, balloons, order pizza etc). I actually couldn’t fault it. That was until Russell started tearing up his school books/notepads on camera. Am I the only person who find this completely unnecessary and wrong?

The thing that ruined the party for me was the fact that Ruby only allowed them to have it for the sake of the vlog. If it wasn't going to be filmed, she wouldn't have let them have it (in my opinion) She only does these types of things for the views. Just like letting the kids get all the pets, etc. Anything to try to make the boring day to day vlogs a little more interesting.
She did a whole "book burning party" last year when school was out.
ctx2002
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ctx2002 »

I almost didn't watch today's video because of the posed thumbnail and dumb 'yo' in the title (mostly skipped around anyway). Then again it seems that the average age of her audience is 12, so I guess that's who she has to cater to.

I'm not one to go in on people's appearances, but ugh, please don't wear those ugly, way-too-long fake eyelashes, Ruby. It's super distracting, especially when you have the camera maybe a foot away from your face.
Happy Mommy 319
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Happy Mommy 319 »

It bugs me that Julie and Abby’s hair always looks awful. Like seriously take 10 minuets and do their hair.
captainoflife
Talker
Talker

Unread post by captainoflife »

My stomach was turning watching Eve on the first ride. Recording a child being scared or having THAT kind of a reaction is cruel and most definitely shouldn’t be on YT.
Lauralou_15
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lauralou_15 »

captainoflife wrote:My stomach was turning watching Eve on the first ride. Recording a child being scared or having THAT kind of a reaction is cruel and most definitely shouldn’t be on YT.
With the new YT rules we could all report the video as it’s like taking advantage of the kids (can’t remember the actual rule)

The Tannerites (sorry YAWI family) did the same to Canyon and filmed him scared on a ride...at least Sarah had the decency to apologise to him for taking him on!
strawberry_smoothie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by strawberry_smoothie »

Why did the Tannerites change their name? I was so confused in the vlog.

Also interesting to see that Ruby FINALLY addressed Julie's tick.
Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lolislol26 »

Is there a thread for Tannerites? I started watching them around the time Ali got her period and stopped when they became the Yawi family.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Lolislol26 wrote:Is there a thread for Tannerites? I started watching them around the time Ali got her period and stopped when they became the Yawi family.
Yes, there's a thread. I will get the link for you.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Here's the link. It's not a very active thread

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url=ht ... are_type=t

lip
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lip »

Lolislol26 wrote:Is there a thread for Tannerites? I started watching them around the time Ali got her period and stopped when they became the Yawi family.
Tannerites/Yawi thread is here: viewtopic.php?f=197&t=9713

Edit: Two minutes too late. :D

Return to “8 Passengers”