8 Prompted Passengers | Part 8

meatloaf
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 8 Prompted Passengers | Part 8

Unread post by meatloaf »

EcilaEsor wrote:Hi I never normally post but, who goes on vacation and leaves their four year old to pack completely for themselves without even checking what they’ve packed?? How does that happen??
It happens because Ruby is an idiot and if she could she’d be out of the door in a minute and leave those kids to fend for themselves. She is alll about herself!
sugarpea
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sugarpea »

lip wrote:You can't trust that website either.

For example this gal https://www.youtube.com/user/vloggingblonde is near 30, but her age on famousbirthdays https://www.famousbirthdays.com/people/zar-ann.html is written as 23. LOL
True, but I even went back and checked her birthday vlog. She had a "3" and a "6" candle on her cake.
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

Toodles123 wrote:In today's vlog Kevin was reading from here. You can see it on the phone.

Sent from my LG-M151 using Tapatalk
Are you talking about around 37 seconds in? Can't really see his screen well enough to determine where he was reading the "comment" from. When he said "oh look at this comment" I assumed it was a comment on a vlog, either theirs or one of their siblings.
Hispeach
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Hispeach »

ARGH i was yelling at the screen for Ruby to shut up and get on with registering Abby for the camp. Instead she listens to Russell, ditzes around, doesnt try very hard to get the task done

Surpise: Abby cant go to camp

she looked really dissapointed
i’d be even more dissapointed to look back and discover the half assed attempt my mom made for me for something that had been really important to me

‘oh Abby i tried twice’

TWICE!!???
skrt09

Unread post by skrt09 »

^^ I would blame the website. The second time, Ruby got a text and practically ran down the stairs to register Abby, but it still wouldn't work. I don't think Abby was that upset. She was looking forward to going with friends, but none of her friends were able to register either.
cookiequeen0
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by cookiequeen0 »

I think what irritated me the most was that Abby was obviously very excited and very forward with Ruby that she wanted to sign up quickly. The Ruby takes her sweet ass time, I honestly dont think she understands how to prioritize. I dont even know them and I was stressed about how long she was taking!

it's good that none of her other friends got in, but it was just annoying to see Ruby put it off when she knew Abby wanted it badly
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I think it was a combination of the two. Ruby was definitely lollygagging around while they knew they were already late to register because of harp practice. The site may have still worked if she hadn't waited.
Bollie_Dollie_4_Life
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Bollie_Dollie_4_Life »

cookiequeen0 wrote:I think what irritated me the most was that Abby was obviously very excited and very forward with Ruby that she wanted to sign up quickly. The Ruby takes her sweet ass time, I honestly dont think she understands how to prioritize. I dont even know them and I was stressed about how long she was taking!

it's good that none of her other friends got in, but it was just annoying to see Ruby put it off when she knew Abby wanted it badly
And then let's make sure to whip out the camera and put it in Abby's face to vlog her reaction to not getting into the camp that she had made such a big deal about getting in to. That would be the last thing I would think to do. I would have the decently to give Abby privacy and tell her without the camera rolling. But that's me. All Ruby thinks about is getting footage for the vlog. Abby sad and crying would make for views. It's all Ruby cares about.
Bollie_Dollie_4_Life
Informer
Informer

cookiequeen0 wrote:I think what irritated me the most was that Abby was obviously very excited and very forward with Ruby that she wanted to sign up quickly. The Ruby takes her sweet ass time, I honestly dont think she understands how to prioritize. I dont even know them and I was stressed about how long she was taking!

And then let's make sure to whip out the camera and put it in Abby's face to vlog her reaction to not getting into the camp that she had made such a big deal about getting in to. That would be the last thing I would think to do. I would have the decently to give Abby privacy and tell her without the camera rolling. But that's me. All Ruby thinks about is getting footage for the vlog. Abby sad and crying would make for views. It's all Ruby cares about.
lurkerthatposts
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lurkerthatposts »

Bollie_Dollie_4_Life wrote:

I was incredibly angered at this point in the video. Not getting through to register is completely understandable, and I do believe that Ruby probably did all she could to try and help Abby-especially if all Abby's friends missed out as well.

What makes me mad is the whole aspect of the camera being there from the beginning. Maybe it's because I didn't grow up on Youtube, but if my parent had a camera in my face as I'm returning from school and knowingly anticipating something I would definitely assume they were trying to capture my reaction to GOOD news. I don't know any parent that loves to film their children receiving bad news..it seems slightly psychotic? And you can see that once Abby realises she isn't going she keeps looking toward the camera, probably trying not to cry. LET THIS KID CRY. She's old enough that her friends likely know of 8Passengers and probably watch the videos, so of course she doesn't want a video of her crying all over the internet. She obviously had feelings she needed to work through after that blow and the fact that she had to act for the '8Passengers Show' instead just drives me crazy.

I think being the middle child, with the younger kids throwing tantrums 24/7, has caused Abby to feel like she has to suppress her bad emotions a lot more, and the camera being in her face during those times cannot do anything but make that worse.
meatloaf
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by meatloaf »

This is what I have to say about this vlog.

Comb your hair even if you are home all day or put it up.

Take those silly eyelashes off. You look ridicuious. It looks as if you have dead spiders on your eyes.

At least comb your mop when you’re going out with your husband. You are not a 3 year little girl anymore who doesn’t want to get her hair combed and throws a fit.

I just can’t believe that that so many people think that you’ Ruby and your ridiculous family are any kind of good examples.
kates_crush
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kates_crush »

wait... is sherri really not even 5 ft?? at her age that is very odd, especially having both parents be tall.
at around 15 girls stop growing.
jenboghel01
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jenboghel01 »

kates_crush wrote:wait... is sherri really not even 5 ft?? at her age that is very odd, especially having both parents be tall.
it’s bad but I always assume her growth was stunted because of them being so poor when she was a baby. She probably didn’t get enough nutrients and still isn’t

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Haven't watched today's vlog yet but I thought it was funny that I was just thinking to myself the other day how insufferable Shari is going to be once she has her license and starts driving on her own. She already has such an I'm-better-than-you attitude. Just imagine the saint she thinks she's going to be when she drives her siblings around.
Bollie_Dollie_4_Life
Informer
Informer

The entire part with them in the car at the DMV was so bad. The entire conversation between Kevin and Sheri was so FAKE and so obvious it was all one big scripted scene in which they were acting it out. It did not come across as a real authentic conversation at all.
And I'm sure the DMV was just thrilled to see Ruby waltz in with camera's rolling. You know she didn't ask that guy working there for permission, she just shoved the camera in his face. You do not film at a place like that. She is so self-absorbed and doesn't give a crap about anyone else. I don't understand why she thinks it's okay to just put a camera in anyone's face without permission and put them on youtube. One of these day's, she is going to film someone who doesn't want to be filmed and she is going to learn the hard way.
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Wasn't it Ruby who was filming Bonnie in the airport bathroom and a lady said "In the bathroom, really?". She really needs to learn where she shouldn't pull out a camera. She's lucky she didn't film a dmv worker in my area...they would've likely smacked the camera out of her hand if it was put on their faces.
ctx2002
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ctx2002 »

kates_crush wrote:wait... is sherri really not even 5 ft?? at her age that is very odd, especially having both parents be tall.
Yeah, she said in one of the videos on her personal vlog channel that she is 4'11". Ruby and Kevin seem average height, right around 5'4" and 5'10" respectively, give or take an inch. I remember seeing them with the mom and dad from the Tannerites when they were all in Thailand, and Ruby was a couple of inches shorter than the mom, who has said in one of the Tannerite's videos that she is 5'7".
kingoflove21vher
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kingoflove21vher »

You don’t stop growing at 15. I grew from 5’2 to 5’3 between 16 and 18 after not having grown any from when I was 11 (when I had reached 5’2) I know this because I put 5’3 on my permit when I was 16 and then was surprised when I actually grew to 5’3. I’m pretty sure your height actually tapers out in your very early twenties.

"I suppose the story of my life is a search for love, but more than that, I have been looking for a way to repair myself from the damages I suffered early on ..."
idkkkkkkkkk
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by idkkkkkkkkk »

kingoflove21vher wrote:You don’t stop growing at 15. I grew from 5’2 to 5’3 between 16 and 18 after not having grown any from when I was 11 (when I had reached 5’2) I know this because I put 5’3 on my permit when I was 16 and then was surprised when I actually grew to 5’3. I’m pretty sure your height actually tapers out in your very early twenties.

She might stop though. i know it’s different for everyone, but i grew to 5’8 when i was 13 and i havent grown since and now i’m 24

grapesandbeans
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by grapesandbeans »

kingoflove21vher wrote:You don’t stop growing at 15. I grew from 5’2 to 5’3 between 16 and 18 after not having grown any from when I was 11 (when I had reached 5’2) I know this because I put 5’3 on my permit when I was 16 and then was surprised when I actually grew to 5’3. I’m pretty sure your height actually tapers out in your very early twenties.

My mum and I both stopped growing upwards at 12. I'm 5'6 and my mums atleast 15cm taller than me.

Return to “8 Passengers”