8 Prompted Passengers | Part 8

Mieke
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 8 Prompted Passengers | Part 8

Unread post by Mieke »

natalka81 wrote:I guess I don't really see Julie's opening Shari's package as that big a deal. It surprises me sometimes what gets commenters all worked up. There are so many other things on this channel that are far more troublesome in my opinion. Also, I tend to really love Julie so I could be biased! And, seriously, it was just as much Chad's fault as Julie's wasn't it? If not more so? It's kind of a non-issue to me though.
It isn't an issue for me either but seeing Ruby snapped at Eve for doing the same thing makes me kinda irritated. But you're right, the family has far more problematic issues

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk
frostedlemonade
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by frostedlemonade »

"This video is sponsored by the National Pork Board." :lol:
sasperillo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sasperillo »

frostedlemonade wrote:"This video is sponsored by the National Pork Board." :lol:
OKbaby did this same sponsorship and it was one of the dumbest things on earth. They were several days behind on their vlogs, posted on social media that the upcoming video was amazing but they they needed they ok of the sponsor to release it so they were holding up posting it and then when they released it it was one big ad for pork. Worst part is that the mother of the family (and the one who did all the talking about pork) is actually a vegetarian.
I understand that you tubers need to milk the cash cow while it lasts but some of these sponsorships are just too much.
sasperillo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Ruby said she’s using Rodan + Fields now. I wonder which one of her family members is shilling crappy MLM products to her.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Ckc717 wrote:Ruby is such a hypocrite. She flipped out when Eve opened up her birthday package and said we don’t open other peoples packages. Then in today’s vlog she let her kids open Shari’s YouTube package when Shari wasn’t even home. It drove me nuts watching Julie rip into it. I bet Shari would’ve liked to open that as it’s hers, was addressed to her, and for HER channel.
I think she flipped out because it was a surprise birthday gift and not just any package. That would have bothered me to. I do agree that nobody should open packages that are not addressed to them though.
Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lolislol26 »

ba1006 wrote:
Ckc717 wrote:Ruby is such a hypocrite. She flipped out when Eve opened up her birthday package and said we don’t open other peoples packages. Then in today’s vlog she let her kids open Shari’s YouTube package when Shari wasn’t even home. It drove me nuts watching Julie rip into it. I bet Shari would’ve liked to open that as it’s hers, was addressed to her, and for HER channel.
I think she flipped out because it was a surprise birthday gift and not just any package. That would have bothered me to. I do agree that nobody should open packages that are not addressed to them though.
I agree! I don’t think it’s okay for someone to open mail/ packages that is not addressed to them. I don’t even open my husbands mail.
bbaby18
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bbaby18 »

Jesus, Ruby is such a bitch to Julie. Shes so ignorant to the fact that she could be having another underlying problem.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
LilaRose
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LilaRose »

bbaby18 wrote:Jesus, Ruby is such a bitch to Julie. Shes so ignorant to the fact that she could be having another underlying problem.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
I agree. She's faking being sick for such a long time now, and Ruby doesn't seem to care for the reason. Last year she just picked her up a hundred times and this year she primarily seems angry about having to drive for 30 minutes. I'm sure there is an underlying reason to Julie's behavior. I don't think it's bullying, because she's still doing it, even though she switched schools. But maybe she has a problem focusing for so many hours. Maybe the classes are too easy for her and she is bored, maybe classes are too difficult for her and she would need some tutoring or extra support. She said she had a headache quite a few times. I really hope Ruby had her checked for all the things that can cause headaches, including back issues and her eyes. Maybe she just needs glasses and trying to see in class causes her headaches. In any case her parents should take the issue serious and try to help her. She is only in fourth grade, so she has many years of school ahead of her.
freebeegal
Informer
Informer

Unread post by freebeegal »

The longstanding faking being sick combined with the facial ticks (discussed on here a few months ago) are very concerning with Julie. I’m not going to diagnose but I really think Ruby should be dealing with this OFF CAMERA. For someone who is clearly anxious and struggling, to broadcast it to the entire world, and more importantly to her peers at school is quite possibly the worst thing you can do. Obviously she’s going to pretend she’s fine when you’re shoving a camera in her face. I really feel this is explorative and shouldn’t make the vlogs.

It’s not cute or funny that your child is clearly anxious/scared/not coping with school and doesn’t feel she can talk about it so has to fake beibg sick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
freshbalsam
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by freshbalsam »

I thought it was weird that Ruby made it clear that her kids have to throw up 2 times in order to be picked up. If my child threw up once at school, I’d be driving to pick her up. Ruby is a stay at home mom, she doesn’t need to arrange her work schedule to drive to her kids school. I also had to roll my eyes at the “are you sure everything is okay at school” while the camera was shoved in her face. Ruby needs take the situation more seriously; meet with Julie’s teachers and get their opinions on how she’s doing in class.
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

freshbalsam wrote:I thought it was weird that Ruby made it clear that her kids have to throw up 2 times in order to be picked up.
I worked at a school and the nurse would automatically be calling home and having the parent pick the kid up after the first time. Wouldn't her kids just be sitting in the nurse's office and not back in class anyway if they were sick?
Kataja
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kataja »

freshbalsam wrote:I thought it was weird that Ruby made it clear that her kids have to throw up 2 times in order to be picked up. If my child threw up once at school, I’d be driving to pick her up. Ruby is a stay at home mom, she doesn’t need to arrange her work schedule to drive to her kids school. I also had to roll my eyes at the “are you sure everything is okay at school” while the camera was shoved in her face. Ruby needs take the situation more seriously; meet with Julie’s teachers and get their opinions on how she’s doing in class.
Acting to be caring, without actually being caring... That's what came into my mind watching it. To get to child to say, ''everything is ok'', does not make everything ok.

Julie didn't even throw up once, and the school let Ruby get the impression that she did. I would be ticked off too, if my child did that on purpose. If it is 30 min drive one way, that would mean 1 hour drive for ''nothing'', and then pick the other kids later again, so 3 hours in a car for Ruby that day. (It is hard to car pool when your own kids fill the one car.) The money spent on gas will be a lot and that car, i bet, eats gas a ton itself.

I agree 100%. Ruby should focus on the underlying issue there. Something is really off, Julie is seeking attention badly, or Julie just has learnt an easy way to skip hard work of learning, when she simply does not feel like it. I would bet the first.
skrt09

Unread post by skrt09 »

Shari is "choosing" not to go to school dances because it's somehow considered to be "dating" and she's not 16 yet. Oh, she's so over-the-top...
Namm
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Namm »

In todays vlog.
Ruby: I usually ignore Julie and she goes away...ha ha. Ruby is funny...NOT.
avabrooke1226
Talker
Talker

Unread post by avabrooke1226 »

Shari is so confused as to why people think brevin is her boyfriend .. hmmm.. maybe from the numerous times you’ve called him your boyfriend on clickbait titles .. that have since been changed
Sweetiebee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sweetiebee »

They've always said the kids are not allowed to date until 16. Church suggestion. Shari has called Brevin her boyfriend so many times that even faithful followers have asked in the comments "I thought you weren't allowed??.." Now she's saying he's not her bf and wonders why people think so. This is all fake. Every word, title, thumbnail, is all made with money making in mind. They can't even keep track of the difference between their "TV character" and their real self.
f4k_oyevey
Amateur
Amateur

8 Prompted Passengers | Part 8

Unread post by f4k_oyevey »

Anyone else crack up with Ruby's bright red, out of control, lipstick paired with the button up shirt, too close camera angles and her dramatics? I was dying thinking she looks (& acts a bit) like a real life Miranda Sings.

Also the throw up two times rule is rediculous. I'll leave it at that. Sorry for the messy grammar :/

SunnySide0
Talker
Talker

Unread post by SunnySide0 »

Ruby has labelled her basket of sheets as “sheats” on her Instagram story

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

skrt09 wrote:Shari is "choosing" not to go to school dances because it's somehow considered to be "dating" and she's not 16 yet. Oh, she's so over-the-top...
Yet they use her "boyfriend" for views. So she can't "date" but has a boyfriend?
Sure, Jan.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
sasperillo
Gossiper
Gossiper

They’ve used the word “girlfriend” to describe Daniell , the yawi girl who is friends with Chad. It’s all for clickbait.

Return to “8 Passengers”