Bad Driving

amazingbella
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Bad Driving

Unread post by amazingbella »

Anyone else find it horrifying how they let their kids walk inside a moving vehicle on the HIGHWAY. If they happened to get into a crash at 65 miles an hour and the children were moving like they were on camera I would think some of them would not survive. Does anyone else feel that way?
Kataja
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Bad Driving

Unread post by Kataja »

amazingbella wrote:Anyone else find it horrifying how they let their kids walk inside a moving vehicle on the HIGHWAY. If they happened to get into a crash at 65 miles an hour and the children were moving like they were on camera I would think some of them would not survive. Does anyone else feel that way?
I think most of reasonable people feel that way. Even if they would drive ''slowly'', a crash could cause serious damage to the kids that aren't wearing seat belts. Neck injuries are no joke. The crash could easily just snap the neck and there you are, feeling guilty for the rest of your life.
amazingbella
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by amazingbella »

if they happen to be moving in the van and got in a crash they could fly right through the window! or the could fall over and hit something and get a concussion. Or a police could pull them over and give them a ticket, or worse take the kids away.
Bollie_Dollie_4_Life
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Bollie_Dollie_4_Life »

But nothing bad will ever happen to them because they "pray to heavenly father" so they don't need to buckle up and can walk around in a moving van as much as they want. Heavenly father has their back. :? :? Bad things only happen to those who don't pray............. :-o :-o

Return to “8 Passengers”