8 Passengers: No Rules & Private Schools | Part 9

Kjr123
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 8 Passengers: No Rules & Private Schools | Part 9

Unread post by Kjr123 »

endof wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 2:05 pm Yes Ruby the world is right again everything will be ok now you found your trinket,never mind there is a breakout of H1N1 in Europe again,nevermind 3 month old and 5 year old were among the deceased of the 40 that passed away just this week from this flu! You found your trinket the world is right again ,maybe we could tell doctors who actually went to uni to get some harps in those hospitals maybe we could save some lives! How brainwashed unstable is this woman!?
Actually burst out laughing when she said playing the harp brings miracles. Like what the hell does playing an instrument have to do with luck? And she felt the spirit tell her everything will be ok because she found a necklace that fell off her shelf? It must be exhausting to be looking for “heavenly fathers blessings” in everyday occurrences. Damn.
lip
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lip »

Kjr123 wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 2:59 pmActually burst out laughing when she said playing the harp brings miracles. Like what the hell does playing an instrument have to do with luck? And she felt the spirit tell her everything will be ok because she found a necklace that fell off her shelf? It must be exhausting to be looking for “heavenly fathers blessings” in everyday occurrences. Damn.
I skipped that part... Did she mention what the hell the "spirit" and "heavenly father" were thinking when they made her necklace disappear in the first place? - LMAO.
Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lolislol26 »

Does anyone know if she still has a nanny/ house keeper? I remember like 2-3 summers ago a girl 16-20 would come over and help with the kids and pick up the house while Ruby was home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
queenc13
Informer
Informer

Unread post by queenc13 »

Namm wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:37 pm
Catface2 wrote:If Ruby didn’t like her sister Julie, why did she name her own daughter Julie?
Mother Griffiths has been involved in suggesting names for her grandchildren, so the name might've come from her. We've learned that Julie was one of, if not the favorite child with no faults. Ruby could've been jealous of her sister Julie and is now projecting those feelings onto her daughter with the same name. I know that Ruby said before that life was hard when her daughter Julie was born but it can't be the only reason for treating her badly.
Ruby didn't name her after her sister Julie, she named her after her Aunt Julie.
queenc13
Informer
Informer

Namm wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:37 pm
Catface2 wrote:If Ruby didn’t like her sister Julie, why did she name her own daughter Julie?
Mother Griffiths has been involved in suggesting names for her grandchildren, so the name might've come from her. We've learned that Julie was one of, if not the favorite child with no faults. Ruby could've been jealous of her sister Julie and is now projecting those feelings onto her daughter with the same name. I know that Ruby said before that life was hard when her daughter Julie was born but it can't be the only reason for treating her badly.
Ruby didn't name her after her sister Julie, she named her after her Aunt Julie.
queenc13
Informer
Informer

The stupid force-myself-to-make-tears face she makes when she fake cries is more than I can handle.
endof
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by endof »

lip wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:21 pm
Kjr123 wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 2:59 pmActually burst out laughing when she said playing the harp brings miracles. Like what the hell does playing an instrument have to do with luck? And she felt the spirit tell her everything will be ok because she found a necklace that fell off her shelf? It must be exhausting to be looking for “heavenly fathers blessings” in everyday occurrences. Damn.
I skipped that part... Did she mention what the hell the "spirit" and "heavenly father" were thinking when they made her necklace disappear in the first place? - LMAO.
haha 😆 laughed so hard at this! He needs to send her a sign to stop filming underneath and close up her giant nostrils and that bright red street walker lipstick is not for the bright sunny afternoon takin your daughter ballet lessons but I guess the man above is placing her pearl elsewhere to send her a sign while children are starving to death elsewhere in the world because they have no milk!
Tmmymcdaniel12345
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Tmmymcdaniel12345 »

Lolislol26 wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:48 pm Does anyone know if she still has a nanny/ house keeper? I remember like 2-3 summers ago a girl 16-20 would come over and help with the kids and pick up the house while Ruby was home. She went to college.

loulouinnz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by loulouinnz »

Ruby's instastory today was very odd. She was having a panic attack over getting an uber by herself? She was so incredibly proud of herself for putting the credit card information into the app by herself? How can she install being strong independent women into her daughters with that kind of attitude.

she said she texted kevin 6 times about her flight, what number it was was, what gate, when she had to board. How an earth can she not work that out for herself? It's so sad to see and kevin shouldn't enable that.

She also forgot to take eve to dance again because "she lost track of the time". How hard is it it to set an alarm if you're that forgetful..
skyblueandblack
Talker
Talker

Unread post by skyblueandblack »

Kjr123 wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 2:59 pm
endof wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 2:05 pm Yes Ruby the world is right again everything will be ok now you found your trinket,never mind there is a breakout of H1N1 in Europe again,nevermind 3 month old and 5 year old were among the deceased of the 40 that passed away just this week from this flu! You found your trinket the world is right again ,maybe we could tell doctors who actually went to uni to get some harps in those hospitals maybe we could save some lives! How brainwashed unstable is this woman!?
Actually burst out laughing when she said playing the harp brings miracles. Like what the hell does playing an instrument have to do with luck? And she felt the spirit tell her everything will be ok because she found a necklace that fell off her shelf? It must be exhausting to be looking for “heavenly fathers blessings” in everyday occurrences. Damn.
Of course playing the harp = miracles! This is the same woman who believes frying an egg for your child = strength.

She's a wack job.
mix10
Amateur
Amateur

8 Passengers: No Rules & Private Schools | Part 9

Unread post by mix10 »

Everything about the harp was just so insane. I mean talk about first world problems! Your kid is 11 and already has a medium harp and you are crying because you can’t afford to buy a super expensive one that she really doesn’t even need? I grew up playing music so I am definitely sensitive to how important and beneficial that can be for kids but so many families can’t even afford to buy one instrument for their children, let alone a harp!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Highlighter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Highlighter »

Tmmymcdaniel12345 wrote:
Lolislol26 wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:48 pm Does anyone know if she still has a nanny/ house keeper? I remember like 2-3 summers ago a girl 16-20 would come over and help with the kids and pick up the house while Ruby was home. She went to college.

To have one now would surely break that 'super mum' image she's trying to portray. Why hire a housekeeper when you can just get your kids to do it and show the world how 'obedient' they are Image
lex_3859
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lex_3859 »

When I was in my teens, (the youngest I was, was 13) I would go on a plane, every year, across the country ALONE, with no problem. And I was a very dependent person when I was young, and I was still able to figure it out and not act so immature and oblivious as this almost 40 year old “independent” woman

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

I think people are being unfair about the plane thing. I don’t like Ruby, but it’s not some big fail that she was scared to travel alone. Many people are scared to travel AT ALL. Everyone is different, and we all have our own anxieties. I think some people forget that on these boards, and start to expect everyone should be exactly like we are. That’s great if you wouldn’t be scared to travel alone, but I don’t think she has issues because she was.

ctx2002
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ctx2002 »

Um, I think Abby's 'not feeling well' was just her being pretty tired from the lack of sleep due to her bad muscle spasms the night before. Did Ruby even think of that while taking her (normal) temperature? Did anyone else notice one of the little kids screaming and stomping around in the background during that? Yeesh. An introvert like Abby probably doesn't want to be around that all day on a weekend and doesn't mind having an excuse to just chill by herself for a while.

And Ruby, it sounds like Abby just pushed her muscles harder than usual with all the hill walking. Doesn't mean you need to basically force her into some sport she doesn't like. That's how you breed resentment into kids. That said, I'd be a little worried if she starts getting frequent muscle cramps in her legs. Remember the severe calf cramp out of nowhere a couple of weeks ago that lasted several minutes and had Abby crying so much that Shari thought about calling 911 (Ruby wasn't home at the time)? That could be a sign of some underlying issue. With what seems to be her getting a bout of nausea and/or throwing up more often than just occasionally/rarely, I'd be wondering about some sort of nutritional deficiency.

Also, she didn't exactly look thrilled at the idea of continuing to play harp, nor playing harp at a retirement home to 'earn' her more expensive harp. Have these people never heard of instrument rentals? You can rent a harp for much less than the cost of buying one outright. I'd hate for them to buy some super expensive harp, and then have Abby feel pressured to keep playing just because she knows it cost her parents a lot of money.

Of course, Abby is the kind of conflict-avoiding kid that would rather "go along to get along" than get into a big disagreement with Ruby. She was even worried about telling her mom that her shoes don't fit. Poor girl.

Looks like Russell is still having 'freak out' reactions, like at 11:00 in today's vlog, though I suspect they're mainly for the camera/Ruby. When Shari had the camera and told him the guy was coming, he just calmly said he already knew.
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

I find it unusual that Ruby didn't know Abby had thrown up three times in the night. At that age I was rather hysterical about barfing and my parents definitely knew when it happened! Now it could be because I was an only child so my parents didn't have to worry about 5 other kids, that Abby is just way more mature than I was about that stuff, or that Ruby is completely tuned out, I don't know... It just seemed odd to me. Am I the only one?
Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Catface2 »

Go sleep on the bathroom floor! Ummm..WTAF!? No..just no! When my kids r barfing, I’m there with them the entire time..holding hair back, cool wash cloths, sips of water, mom stuff! This idiot, lazy pos is wrong on every level of motherhood. Writing a book about mom are powerful? Are you f ing kidding me?! :|
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Catface2 wrote:Go sleep on the bathroom floor! Ummm..WTAF!? No..just no! When my kids r barfing, I’m there with them the entire time..holding hair back, cool wash cloths, sips of water, mom stuff! This idiot, lazy pos is wrong on every level of motherhood. Writing a book about mom are powerful? Are you f ing kidding me?! :|
Exactly! My daughter is 24, and I still comfort her when she's sick! I can't imagine not knowing that my kids were throwing up. It wakes me up!
And I don't stay in bed!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

ujvs_
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ujvs_ »

Ruby has always wanted her kids to lie on the bathroom floor when they’re sick because the cold floor cools them down apparently but I think it’s gross
LilaRose
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LilaRose »

Catface2 wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:57 am Go sleep on the bathroom floor! Ummm..WTAF!? No..just no! When my kids r barfing, I’m there with them the entire time..holding hair back, cool wash cloths, sips of water, mom stuff! This idiot, lazy pos is wrong on every level of motherhood. Writing a book about mom are powerful? Are you f ing kidding me?! :|
it is such a wrong thing in more than one way. Ruby said that the "bed" on the bathroom floor was made for Abby, because she had muscle spasms. Why on earth would a kid with muscle spasms have to be in a bathroom at all, let alone sleep on a very hard and cold floor with just a blanket as a mattress? That alone doesn't make any sense at all.

Then Abby said that she threw up three times the night before. Now that would at least be a reason to be in the bathroom. BUT: Ruby said she knew nothing about Abby throwing up.... which is weird as well, since that "bed" was in the master's bathroom, wasn't it?

And then Eve comes in at night an says that she wet her bed and they don't change her or change the bed, but tell her to sleep on the bathroom floor? In her wet clothes? What????

Return to “8 Passengers”