Title Credit : ba1006

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Tinkerbell22
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0

Re: 8 Passengers : The Dementia Years | Part #12

Unread post by Tinkerbell22 »

She must have dementia. Why else would she allow her 5 yr old to go wandering towards that forest by herself. She could’ve easily have fallen between the rocks and gotten seriously injured or lost in the woods.
I think all she ever feeds her kids is candy and ice cream. She should get a mom of the year award. 😂😂
freshbalsam
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by freshbalsam »

Back to Ruby’s YT success. As much as I think she’s a brain dead moron, it’s hard to knock her down for her success. Her videos still get substantial amount of views daily. Agree with the person who says she knows what content people want and is willing to do whatever to mold it. I think her, Kevin, and the kids all have a mutual understanding that this is how they earn money and can live the life they want if they just appease her for the vlogs. I mean her 2 oldest already have active YT channels, I can only imagine once J and A turn 14 in a few years, they won’t be far behind.
PBandJelly
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by PBandJelly »

freshbalsam wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:24 am Back to Ruby’s YT success. As much as I think she’s a brain dead moron, it’s hard to knock her down for her success. Her videos still get substantial amount of views daily. Agree with the person who says she knows what content people want and is willing to do whatever to mold it. I think her, Kevin, and the kids all have a mutual understanding that this is how they earn money and can live the life they want if they just appease her for the vlogs. I mean her 2 oldest already have active YT channels, I can only imagine once J and A turn 14 in a few years, they won’t be far behind.
Agreed... Do we think that Ruby is still editing her vlogs? I'm assuming Ruby sends her footage and storyline to an editor who puts together the vlog and then sends it to Ruby to approve and post it.
Manitowoc123
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Manitowoc123 »

PBandJelly wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:13 am
freshbalsam wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:24 am Back to Ruby’s YT success. As much as I think she’s a brain dead moron, it’s hard to knock her down for her success. Her videos still get substantial amount of views daily. Agree with the person who says she knows what content people want and is willing to do whatever to mold it. I think her, Kevin, and the kids all have a mutual understanding that this is how they earn money and can live the life they want if they just appease her for the vlogs. I mean her 2 oldest already have active YT channels, I can only imagine once J and A turn 14 in a few years, they won’t be far behind.
Agreed... Do we think that Ruby is still editing her vlogs? I'm assuming Ruby sends her footage and storyline to an editor who puts together the vlog and then sends it to Ruby to approve and post it.

I agree that Ruby is the best YT out of the griffiths. I watch Bonnie recently (I haven’t watched her for months) and her vlog is a sad facsimile of Ruby’s. Ruby knows how to add good music and sound effects to illustrate her point but Bonnie does not.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

PBandJelly wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:13 am
Maybe she does which makes her smarter than most. I get sea sick watching Bonnie vlog.
Milelu89
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Milelu89 »

Have you guys seen Shari's instagram story about her being cold because she listened to her mom and did NOT bring a jacket? Oh my god, i can't believe her mom really told them not to bring a jacket. I just don't get it. This woman..
Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Tiger27 »

PBandJelly wrote:
I think she stopped editing herself a while ago. The only times she’s working she only refers to it as emails and writing her book. I think editors are behind all those little sound effects, cartoon popups and music. She’s got the money, so I don’t blame her. But she should be honest about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Milelu89
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Milelu89 »

I am actually really surprised they watched the democratic presidential debate together lol

ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Milelu89 wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:37 am Have you guys seen Shari's instagram story about her being cold because she listened to her mom and did NOT bring a jacket? Oh my god, i can't believe her mom really told them not to bring a jacket. I just don't get it. This woman..
How about buying a hoodie or jacket somewhere? Isn't that what people do when they forget to bring something?
LilaRose
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LilaRose »

ba1006 wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:08 am
Milelu89 wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:37 am Have you guys seen Shari's instagram story about her being cold because she listened to her mom and did NOT bring a jacket? Oh my god, i can't believe her mom really told them not to bring a jacket. I just don't get it. This woman..
How about buying a hoodie or jacket somewhere? Isn't that what people do when they forget to bring something?
But they didn't forget. Shari WANTED to bring a jacket and Ruby didn't allow it. No joke.
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

LilaRose wrote:
But they didn't forget. Shari WANTED to bring a jacket and Ruby didn't allow it. No joke.
I can’t imagine NOT bringing a jacket ANYWHERE on vacation just in case. Ruby is something else.

Gossip_Girl
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Gossip_Girl »

ForeverGauc01 wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:41 pm
LilaRose wrote:

I can’t imagine NOT bringing a jacket ANYWHERE on vacation just in case. Ruby is something else.

I didn’t see Shari’s Instagram story but this is the time where I find it completely acceptable for Shari to be whining and complaining. If I were her I would have brought it up every five seconds. Although I probably would have said “F you, I’m bringing a jacket”. I do understand that it’s especially hard to tell your mom no even if it’s something as silly as not bringing a jacket. It’s really telling that Shari listened to her mom and did not bring a jacket. It shows how manipulative Ruby is and God only knows what ridiculous consequences she uses to control the kids.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Ok, I admit maybe I was wrong about it being disrespectful to film the changing of the guard at Arlington. But "The Ground is Lava at Gettysburg"? No. That IS disrespectful. Period. So many people died there. It's not a place to goof off. And it's not just because it's American. I would be just as sickened if they did that at Omaha Beach, or any of the other WWII or WWI monuments.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

ICantEven
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ICantEven »

It's so strange that normally Eve is required to remember her shoes when she goes out, but at 16, Shari is not allowed to bring a jacket. She's old enough to know that she might need it, even if Ruby doesn't need one. It's like these kids have too much autonomy/responsibility in some ways but in others not enough.so so strange
LilaRose
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LilaRose »

Gossip_Girl wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:16 pm
ForeverGauc01 wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:41 pm
LilaRose wrote:

I didn’t see Shari’s Instagram story but this is the time where I find it completely acceptable for Shari to be whining and complaining. If I were her I would have brought it up every five seconds. Although I probably would have said “F you, I’m bringing a jacket”. I do understand that it’s especially hard to tell your mom no even if it’s something as silly as not bringing a jacket. It’s really telling that Shari listened to her mom and did not bring a jacket. It shows how manipulative Ruby is and God only knows what ridiculous consequences she uses to control the kids.
She thanked Chad for not listening to Ruby and bringing a jacket (he borrowed her one). I'm actually surprised that Shari listens to such orders. She seems rather strong willed. And yes, I hope she was complaining the whole day :D
10PumpsOfVanilla
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 10PumpsOfVanilla »

I have a feeling if Shari was allowed to bring a jacket she would have worn it all day everyday prancing around about how glad she is to have a jacket, even if she wasn't cold. That's just the kind of person she is.

But Ruby knew her limits and she knew she couldn't stand to wash just one extra jacket or sweater in the sink of the hotel. How responsible and humble of her. (Sense the sarcasm...)

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lolislol26 »

If I was Shari I still would have taken a jacket. Hell I would have taken 5!

kates_crush
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kates_crush »

so... if ruby does have an editor, she really is literally doing NOTHING all day long, and she still can't keep all her shit together.
is still late for every thing, still forgets things, still doesn't know how to function as a normal mother.
Sara8kiki
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Sara8kiki »

Did anyone notice at the end of today’s vlog, how defensive ruby was towards her Oreo cookies? She kept saying: “ just one bite, not ALL OF IT”. However, she had like five other cookies in the box. I felt so sad for her little children who wanted to taste more.

Return to “8 Passengers”